Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras (81990 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Youths Destroy Abba Yaro's House, Cars Over Death Of Domestic Worker / Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by maasoap(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
StreetMedia:

Are you done ranting?...

The Country is expired. Take it or leave it.

It looks more like South East is expired from where I stand. Hope your parents are not in any of the state capitals at the moment? If they are, you had better relocate them before it is too late

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by BetterMan247(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Keep shouting fake news, IPOB, ESN. When real journey to revolution in cold blood bath start, I hope they're courage to continue will not shift gear.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by StreetMedia: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
maasoap:

It looks more like South East is expired from where I stand. Hope your parents are not in any of the state capitals at the moment? If they are, you had better relocate them before it is too late
Because your people have a plan... But we will come out victorious.

This is not 1967...
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Telstar: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
sam564:
Very soon prominent politicians will vacate east and be rulling from afar!!!!!
Naija which way forward

I MOVE!!!!!
It's good. The eastern region does not allow criminals anymore.

Burn down everything and end Nigeria. That country is one of the most useless countries on earth. A country where criminals are being celebrated.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Litmus: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:

The easteners that's supposed to be crying are not, it's unconcerned people that are crying.

This goes to show that all is not well with them.

Come-on man, dont be naive! It’s not about Easterners alone just as it isn’t about Northerners alone. The fighting up north affects all of Nigeria locally and internationally. Locally the fighting in the NE affects Nigeria in the form of kidnapping, herdsmen and sundry trending insecurity of which Amotikon, ESN and even IPOB are a consequence. The fighting in the NE has resulted in increased poverty all over Nigeria by depriving other sectors of the economy investment spent on the military. Internationally, it has deprived Nigeria foreign investment. dimmed the brilliance of our successes in entertainment and growing software industry. Growing insecurity in the East will also affect all Nigerians similarly and it is no point responding to this by saying, ‘why not let Biafra go’ just as it is no good saying, ‘why not let Bokoharam establish its caliphate out of parts of Nigeria’ as some have suggested.

It’s never about the East alone just as it isn’t about the North East alone. It is a matter for all Nigerians, whether we like it or not. You would be funny if you believe that everyone writing about this stuff - hurtfully or helpfully- would not rather be interested in something more positive than this stupidity killings and mayhem unfolding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Telstar: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Litmus:

Come-on man, dont be naive! It’s not about Easterners alone just as it isn’t about Northerners alone. The fighting up north affects all of Nigeria locally and internationally. Locally the fighting in the NE affects Nigeria in the form of kidnapping, herdsmen and sundry trending insecurity of which Amotikon, ESN and even IPOB are a consequence. The fighting in the NE has resulted in increased poverty all over Nigeria by depriving other sectors of the economy investment spent on the military. Internationally, it has deprived Nigeria foreign investment. Growing insecurity in the East will also affect all Nigerians similarly and it is no point responding to this by saying, ‘why not let Biafra go’ just as it is no good saying, ‘why not let Bokoharam establish its caliphate out of parts of Nigeria’ as some have suggested.

It’s never about the East alone just as it isn’t about the North East alone. It is a matter for all Nigerians, whether we like it or not.
There won't be 2023 elections in Nigeria. Before then, UN would come to Nigeria. But the problem right now is that Nigerian government are bribing them heavily. The terrorist government is the problem not ESN or whatever group.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by maasoap(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
StreetMedia:

[b] Because your people have a plan...

No, not really. Instead, we care about you, I do.

But we will come out victorious.

Don't get your hope too high. You are now attacking one another, becoming suspicious of one another.

This is not 1967...

Same difference
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by almarthins(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:
Please burn down everything

Don’t listen

Who ever asked you to stop is not ok mentally

Great one Igbos

U re indirectly mocking them. They are setting themselves backward.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by ndukwechinasa: 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

Once I sight ipobians I know them

All there words are criminal minded
I follow like your comment. No be person wey like your comment love your comment. I was liking your level of iberiberism.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by cooljude(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
He's a saboteur. All those sabo Should be attack.

ANYTHING associated to them should be destroyed.

Anyị hụrụ unu n'anya.

On Biafra we stand

Then Biafra is a stupid dream. A country based on intimidation, assassination and no room for criticism.

What is currently happening in the east is wrong and whosoever his causing this mayhem will never know peace

3 Likes

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by almarthins(m): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Anyị hụrụ unu n'anya.

On Biafra we stand

You think so? This fire will burn more of the innocent than the guilty, if ur pple don't play the card wisely. the southern land already has enemies in its forest and cities. Incase u pple don't know, they are enjoying the whole show, it won't be long before u pple turn again ur self and there will be bloodbath. Do you know how many igbos have died within 7 days? A kingdom that turn against itself will not stand.

2 Likes

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Teejay13(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Who are this UGM and what is there aim?

This isn't fair at all.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Iykemally(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
I don't like where this is heading �
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sunday2021:
instead of you go and burn another house you are here talking nonsense.
Ipob pls burn down all the houses in the east, kanu is coming to build another one.

LOL you see the effects of our dangeruously low educational budget in this hapless country? Our institutions keep churning out dimwitted imbe.ciles like who lack any capacity for the most basic logical reasoning. Because I state the well known fact that Nigeria in a polarized and disunited federation amalgamated by the British for their own economic interests it means I am Igbo or an Ipob member? LMAOOOO. Morron I am a Yoruba born and bred in Lagos but that does not stop me from speaking facts. Disprove anything I said in my post with your own facts instead of resorting to petty name calling because mentally impaired numbskull you are.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2021
michaelpop50:

Are you referring to the oil in Delta State South South? East nor get oil oh
LOl check your facts. Rivers, Imo and Abia produce oil too,

Besides, hold a referendum in Delta today and see if they won't vote to go with Biafra. Do you know how many Deltans fought in the war with Igbo's?? The Fulani know this and that's why they will rather die than let the referendum happen.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Bashir75: 12:18am On Jun 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Always on Ibo threads will you see this huge amount of wailing and gnashing of teeth by individual's who's hate for the Ibo has turned them into caricatures of human reasoning.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Fortune109: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2021
Gather everything in life, then destroy after every 60 years...if you know you know!
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Simbrixton(m): 12:20am On Jun 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
What concern this Afonja Muslim undecided

They're saboteurs and more dangerous to us than anything.

They all should be attack.

On Biafra we stand.
lol
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by temptnow: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2021
bcomputer101:
wow
I love this.

Shey una talk say una head no correct ni?
Destroy everything in your region and let's see who will loose.

Nigeria will remain as one and you will even be lesser than the initial 5%

When are you going to shameless worry about Fulanis that are raping your mothers over there in the south west
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Simbrixton(m): 12:24am On Jun 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
What concern this Afonja Muslim undecided

They're saboteurs and more dangerous to us than anything.

They all should be attack.

On Biafra we stand.
chukwu gozie abiama

We are formidable people dose afonjas dont know anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by Kaiser20: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2021
IPOB have already started attacking fellow igbos no more Fulani attacks
IPOB members were forced to swear an oath before joining IPOB that you will not use your brain again to reason, (Mumu).
Anything NK and IPOB say is acceptable no matter if it's a fact or not.
They also swear to be Zombies to the secret cult.
I wonder how igbos who're free thinkers and enjoy self-esteem and dignity Will be forced into secret cult in name of agitation.
If Biafra state is achieved today,
many will denounce the Taliban style leadership of Nnamdi Kanu.
At that point the real war will break out in SE.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by rabzy: 12:30am On Jun 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Anyị hụrụ unu n'anya.

On Biafra we stand

This was how the the word 'saboteur' was used to smear the regular Biafran army and many fine officers had to hide their head to save their skin and ragtag irregulars led by achuzia took over major battle front with nothing but bravado, courage, faith but little or no strategy.

Keep shouting saboteur there
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by od501: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2021
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by rabzy: 12:39am On Jun 02, 2021
Telstar:
There won't be 2023 elections in Nigeria. Before then, UN would come to Nigeria. But the problem right now is that Nigerian government are bribing them heavily. The terrorist government is the problem not ESN or whatever group.

Not only UN, nah UNESCO, what has UN ever done, what will UN come and do...what did they do in tigray, what did they do in Crimea, what have they done in Gaza..what did they do for roghinya, what have they done to Myanmar military Junta..you better prepare to go it alone and achieve it or lose it...that was how it was thought that the west and some foreign nations will come to the aid of the Biafran army....if you can't fight and achieve it yourself...better dey your dey...make people no come dey talk betrayal betrayal again

2 Likes

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by arkyn: 12:46am On Jun 02, 2021
It's a shame the way things are heading towards in the SE...no matter the grievances arson is not the right way to go .it's very easy to destroy but hard to build
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by HEAVEN4444: 1:13am On Jun 02, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
Let’s not kid ourselves, if oil was not located in the eastern region, Nigeria would have long disintegrated. The Northerners don’t like the southerners and vice versa. The only thing making them to keep this country together by force is oil reserves in the east. Even Muritala Mohammed and several prominent northern leaders had plans to secede the north and form their own republic until the British talked them out of it because of their own selfish interests. Let’s stop forcing this abusive marriage of a country. There is nothing like “one Nigeria”. Nigeria was, and will never be a united country. We are too fundamentally different and really don’t like each other. Know this and know peace.

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by ogwumgbe: 1:16am On Jun 02, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
The lousiest government ever known to man latching onto anything to give it's useless self a breather.
Capital Failure of governance by this disable cripple junta created all this rubbish. Yaradua, even with terminal illness was still effective and steered the ship of this country effortlessly, while this hollow brained monsters are just groaning hopelessly in the dark.
When u have nothing to offer u deflect attention by paying URCHINS pittance monthly LIKE THE OP TO FOCUS ON A PEOPLE INSTEAD OF ISSUES.
LAME SITTING DUCK GOVERNMENT.

Have you forgotten that Yaradua was a lecturer?
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by ogwumgbe: 1:28am On Jun 02, 2021
Kaiser20:
IPOB have already started attacking fellow igbos no more Fulani attacks
IPOB members were forced to swear an oath before joining IPOB that you will not use your brain again to reason, (Mumu).
Anything NK and IPOB say is acceptable no matter if it's a fact or not.
They also swear to be Zombies to the secret cult.
I wonder how igbos who're free thinkers and enjoy self-esteem and dignity Will be forced into secret cult in name of agitation.
If Biafra state is achieved today,
many will denounce the Taliban style leadership of Nnamdi Kanu.
At that point the real war will break out in SE.

MNK will not be given automatic ticket to govern Biafra land so get your facts right. He has to contest for an election if he's interested in leading Biafra ok. Biafra will be the most civilized black nation on earth
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by HEAVEN4444: 1:31am On Jun 02, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Very good this is the Biafra of our dreams. Every saboteur must be crushed even if he is the igwe we will be ruthless.

Even if it is our own father, mother, brother or sister we only obey the command of our supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Chukwu Okike Abiama gozie ya. Isee

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by HEAVEN4444: 1:56am On Jun 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
I warned that once they are done destroying police station and courts they will come for your property, next they will come for you wives and daughters and then finally your life .
its the PURGE

Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by HEAVEN4444: 2:06am On Jun 02, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

LOL you see the effects of our dangeruously low educational budget in this hapless country? Our institutions keep churning out dimwitted imbe.ciles like who lack any capacity for the most basic logical reasoning. Because I state the well known fact that Nigeria in a polarized and disunited federation amalgamated by the British for their own economic interests it means I am Igbo or an Ipob member? LMAOOOO. Morron I am a Yoruba born and bred in Lagos but that does not stop me from speaking facts. Disprove anything I said in my post with your own facts instead of resorting to petty name calling because mentally impaired numbskull you are.
Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by HEAVEN4444: 2:09am On Jun 02, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
LOl check your facts. Rivers, Imo and Abia produce oil too,

Besides, hold a referendum in Delta today and see if they won't vote to go with Biafra. Do you know how many Deltans fought in the war with Igbo's?? The Fulani know this and that's why they will rather die than let the referendum happen.
Bros dont let wike catch you include his state in biafra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos / Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa: Oba Of Benin Or Son Of Alafin? / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.