Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead (50242 Views)

Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) / Top SA University Drops Afrikaans (The Language of the "Oppressor") / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by IronGalaxy: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2021
SawDost:
now, i can see why you guys are truly slaves in your own country.. Mumu
And btw, you are projecting your own slave mentality towards South Africans..you see yourself as slave in relation to white people( the Nigerian way). Leave us out South Africans in your inferiority.

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by IronGalaxy: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

Wow, we would be worse than Zimbabwe? shocked grin So says someone defecating in the gutter next to the road.

Checkout black South African excellence listed below cool cool cool Can Nigeria compete?

And don't run away after reading this now, you must return with an answer grin grin
That means without white people to teach us ettiquette, we would have been open defeacation champions as well ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by JaceBlaze: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
SawDost:
you should be thanking your stars because without Nigeria forum,you won't even be in existence..

I don't follow...
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I don't follow...

I'm also lost undecided

2 Likes

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by JaceBlaze: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm also lost undecided

I think some people smoke some heavy codeine before they log on their accounts undecided

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I think some people smoke some heavy codeine before they log on their accounts undecided

grin grin

I get what he was trying to say - we get it alot u know (why are u on NL, go to Randland grin). Just came out seriously convoluted. Most definitely codeine grin
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by JaceBlaze: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin grin

I get what he was trying to say - we get it alot u know (why are u on NL, go to Randland grin). Just came out seriously convoluted. Most definitely codeine grin

Just because NL was created they think we all should have our own? That just silly.

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Just because NL was created they think we all should have our own? That just silly.

We had MXIT a decade before NL, so everyone else in Africa is just copying off that. Do u remember how big MXIT was? Or were u still a little babatjie Jace cheesy?

2 Likes

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by JaceBlaze: 5:37am On Jun 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

We had MXIT a decade before NL, so everyone else in Africa is just copying off that. Do u remember how big MXIT was? Or were u still a little babatjie Jace cheesy?

That was our WhatsApp back then cheesy cheesy but why did they discontinue MXIT? cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by IronGalaxy: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

MXit was South African? shocked

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:

Yes it was south African
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
JaceBlaze:

That was our WhatsApp back then cheesy cheesy but why did they discontinue MXIT? cry embarassed

Bad leadership he did not believe that the future of smartphones, while companies like whatsapp embraced them.

When smartphones were becoming a thing MXit was left behind
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by IronGalaxy: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

Start a thread dude!
waitse ke tswafiswa ke the inevitable bickering and insults. It can be tiring

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

My job is to taunt you cool. Did you miss me on the FP yesterday also? Checkout my profile my dear friend Ikissbrokejoes.

But seriously, funny how u rushed to read this thread grin grin grin
Who gives a damn lazy ass nigga? I'm busy making money not focusing on a jobless and lazy SA scum like you, take a hike nigga.

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Who gives a damn lazy ass nigga? I'm busy making money not focusing on a jobless and lazy SA scum like you, take a hike nigga.

The difference is that i don't have to work like dog to eek out a living cool I'll leave u to work for your $2 a day to escape extreme poverty. Next time dont post BS on my threads and think you'll get away with it. cool
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I think for security reasons, I'm not sure. Remember it became very controversial coz of paedophilia and parents feared for the safety of their children. So I guess the bad press caused it's demise.

MODIFIED: This article says it closed because of Facebook and WhatsApp competition. But by then it had shed 6 million users. So I still maintain that's coz of the bad publicity

https://www.news24.com/fin24/Tech/News/Last-throw-of-the-dice-for-Mxit-20151023

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:

Yebo gogo cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

The difference is that i don't have to work like dog to eek out a living cool I'll leave u to work for your $2 a day to escape extreme poverty. Next time dont post BS on my threads and think you'll get away with it. cool
Otondo! If you make money you won't be on a Nigerian forum posting shitty things about your country here, I'm never seen any lazy modafvckers like y'all, I've never seen tanzanians, Kenyans and other Africa countries posting numerous threads on this forum unlike y'all, y'all claim you despise Nigeria but you can't do without us, dumbasses! get a life nigga. cheesycheesy

And lastly I don't work for anyone, I work for myself and I have employees who work for me and I pay them, this should tell you that your lazy ass will never be on my level till you die, sorry to say that but that's the obvious truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:
waitse ke tswafiswa ke the inevitable bickering and insults. It can be tiring

grin grin grin

I get that all the time and has actually made me develop a very thick skin dude. I no longer get frustrated. So try it out, you've got atleast 2 SA soldiers that have your back - JaceBlaze and I.

2 Likes

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by SawDost: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Otondo! If you make money you won't be on a Nigerian forum posting shitty things about your country here, I'm never seen any lazy modafvckers like y'all, I've never seen tanzanians, Kenyans and other Africa countries posting numerous threads on this forum unlike y'all, y'all claim you despise Nigeria but you can't do without us, dumbasses! get a life nigga. cheesycheesy
And lastly I don't work for anyone, I work for myself and I have employees who work for me and I pay them, this should tell you that your lazy ass will never be on my level till you die, sorry to say that but that's the obvious truth.
abeg nor waste ur time for those jobless riff-raffs. They have nothing doing other than to come to nairaland and write rubbish.. Without nairaland, they would be useless..

5 Likes

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

You sell MTN airtime on busy roads dude grin, that's why u don't have time to be online or create threads. Unlike u I'm very confident in my job and comfortable enough in my lifestyle to try convince a stranger in far away Nigeria that I'm not poor or unemployed cool It's u I'm worried about though after that braggadocious last paragraph of yours grin

Anyway, NL was created for people to post threads and that's exactly what I'm doing, otherwise they would put up a limit per person. So not my baby that you're not creative enough to come up with interesting threads. And admit it, I'm very good at interesting threads - that's why you're always in them grin

So, your attempts at insulting me... water off my back. cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by JaceBlaze: 6:00am On Jun 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

You sell MTN airtime on busy roads dude grin, that's why u don't have time to be online or create threads. Unlike u I'm very confident in my job and comfortable enough in my lifestyle to try convince a stranger in far away Nigeria that I'm not poor or unemployed cool It's u I'm worried about though after that braggadocious last paragraph of yours grin

Anyway, NL was created for people to post threads and that's exactly what I'm doing, otherwise they would put up a limit per person. So not my baby that you're not creative enough to come up with interesting threads. And admit it, I'm very good at interesting threads - that's why you're always in them grin

So, your attempts at insulting me... water off my back. cool cool

Well...damn shocked

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2021
SawDost:
abeg nor waste ur time for those jobless riff-raffs. They have nothing doing other than to come to nairaland and write rubbish.. Without nairaland, they would be useless..
Do you think I have time for the lazy lowlife bozo? he's prolly one of the jobless, stupid and drunk SA coon that drink and rape their women, I really wonder how someone can be so useless and stupid at the same time, that's why they are never productive, especially the blacks there. Very useless sets of people, no wonder their females there prefer other African men than them, lazy fools!

I'm logging off abeg, I got better things to do.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Do you think I have time for the lazy lowlife bozo? he's prolly one of the jobless, stupid and drunk SA coon that drink and rape their women, I really wonder how someone can be so useless and stupid at the same time, that's why they are never productive, especially the blacks there. Very useless sets of people, no wonder their females there prefer other African men than them, lazy fools!

This is so pathetic cry, you logged off to log in again as someone else to give yourself 4 Likes and 3 Shares! grin grin grin Who's gonna give u that many Likes on page8, really hushpuppi - u don't have followers cry. Ikissbrokejoes you're truly useless my man, just stick to selling drugs and spraying SA girls - that's the only reason they date refugees from failed states cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by IronGalaxy: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

This is so pathetic cry, you logged off to log in again as someone else to give yourself 4 Likes and 3 Shares! grin grin grin Who's gonna give u that many Likes on page8, really hushpuppi - u don't have followers cry. Ikissbrokejoes you're truly useless my man, just stick to selling drugs and spraying SA girls - that's the only reason they date refugees from failed states cool
grin ;Dmy nigga

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by JaceBlaze: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

I think for security reasons, I'm not sure. Remember it became very controversial coz of paedophilia and parents feared for the safety of their children. So I guess the bad press caused it's demise.

MODIFIED: This article says it closed because of Facebook and WhatsApp competition. But by then it had shed 6 million users. So I still maintain that's coz of the bad publicity

https://www.news24.com/fin24/Tech/News/Last-throw-of-the-dice-for-Mxit-20151023

But aren't these new social media platforms worse than Mxit when it comes to safety of children?
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by SawDost: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

they are working so hard to prove a point..lol. We have given them style to run with, created standard for them especially thier male folks who are extremely lazy.. cheesy
they can't even take care of thier ladies hence they run after other Africans most especially nigerians..lol

2 Likes

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
SawDost:
they are working so hard to prove a point..lol. We have given them style to run with, created standard for them especially thier male folks who are extremely lazy.. cheesy
they can't even take care of thier ladies hence they run after other Africans most especially nigerians..lol
Those two guys are the most useless south Africans I've ever seen, very dumb and useless. Obviously they can't do without Nigerians attention, lol the same people they claim to despise.....lazy xenophobic animals, no wonder the whites dealt with them back then and most of their girls don't like them, I was chatting with one of them on Instagram last month and she told me "she wouldn't date SA men because they are lazy and unproductive unlike Nigerian men" I was just laughing. cheesy

all they do is gossip, drink and have sex, while the white men build their country, lazy modafvckers.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Those two guys are the most useless south Africans I've ever seen, very dumb and useless. Obviously they can't do without Nigerians attention, lol the same people they claim to despise.....lazy xenophobic animals, no wonder the whites dealt with them back then and most of their girls don't like them, I was chatting with one of them on Instagram last month and she told me "she wouldn't date SA men because they are lazy and unproductive unlike Nigerian men" I was just laughing. cheesy

all they do is gossip, drink and have sex, while the white men build their country, lazy modafvckers.
cheesy

Two Nigerian refugees from a failed state trying to console each other with Trump's "alternative facts"
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by edon21: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS VS NIGERIANS

1. Black government inherited a bankrupt SA from whites in 1994 to the tune of $30 B. Today SA has surplus reserves of over $60B. As a result, SA was invited to join the G20 most powerful countries during Mbeki's presidency (only African country) and to BRICS most important emerging economies during Zuma's time (only African country).

Is Nigeria in the G20 or BRICS?

2. South Africa beat Nigeria to head the African Union Secretariat, hence Madame Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma was the face of Africa for 8 years.

3. South Africa recently contested against and beat Nigeria to head up the new powerful African Continental Free Trade Area headquartered in Ghana. Wamkele Mene is in charge of Africa.

4. Patrice Motsepe (South African) is the new head of African football - CAF.

5. Successive Nigerian governments have been unable to retaliate against SA when xenophobic attacks flare up because they know SA will kick their butts (see attachment).

6. Although Nigeria currently leads in terms of entertainment in Africa, their quality productions are produced in SA. South Africa is also Nigeria's biggest entertainment rival on the continent.

7. Nigeria has 2 Grammy Awards (recently won). South Africa has 7 (Ladysmith Black Mambazo/Soweto Gospel Choir)

8. South Africa has 2 Oscar Awards (Tsotsi/My Octopus Teacher) and multiple Oscar nominations. Nigeria has none.

9. Nigeria beats South Africa in football, but South Africa arguably has the continent's richest and most admired league. It is black owned.

10. Since black rule South Africa has hosted 3 of the world's 4 most prestigious sporting events - FIFA World Cup, Rugby World Cup, Cricket World Cup and also narrowly lost bid to host the Olympics. Nigeria hasn't hosted anything worth mentioning on the world stage.

11. Despite xenophobia, black South Africans can travel anywhere in the world and be warmly welcomed and treated with admiration because of Nelson Mandela. Nigerians are treated with suspicion everywhere they go in the world.

12. Black South Africans don't travel to Nigeria for economic opportunities or even leisure. Nigerians are economic refugees in South Africa and spend all day at Abuja embassy begging for an SA visa.

Let me park it here for now. Do you need more? And please don't mention whites in your response. cool cool cool This is black vs black

First, let me pretend that I don't know that your 30 percent national pass mark brain can't allow you make some simple research.
But let me take this down locally to a level that you'll understand.
Tell me, how much percentage of south Africa's land mass is under black control.

Secondly, stop spewing trash, it makes you look sound so foolish. Be content with your stupidity okay?
Don't add foolishness atop.

In conclusion, GO MAKE YOUR RESEARCH PROPERLY. or at least beg someone to help you to.
And don't quote me before you get some sense in your empty skull cause I don't converse with nonentities.
Have a good day, rapist.
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
edon21:

First, let me pretend that I don't know that your 30 percent national pass mark brain can't allow you make some simple research.
But let me take this down locally to a level that you'll understand.
Tell me, how much percentage of south Africa's land mass is under black control.

Secondly, stop spewing trash, it makes you look sound so foolish. Be content with your stupidity okay?
Don't add foolishness atop.

In conclusion, GO MAKE YOUR RESEARCH PROPERLY. or at least beg someone to help you to.
And don't quote me before you get some sense in your empty skull cause I don't converse with nonentities.
Have a good day, rapist.

Fair trade: I don't quote you, you don't come to South Africa. DEAL.

Secondly, u didn't contest any of my points so that means I'm right and u have no comeback - you're defeated! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Masters Degree Program Aspirants Meet Here / 2019/2020 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread!!! / Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.