Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead (50255 Views)

Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) / Top SA University Drops Afrikaans (The Language of the "Oppressor") / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Nah. Beat you mercilessly...effortlessly.

No, scratching out what I wrote doesn't amount to "mercilessly and effortlessly" winning a debate. You need to make a valid argument first and one that doesn't praise whites. That's what they teach us at South African varsities - by far the best on the continent.

Do u see now why your government has given up on you? You show no potential whatsoever. cool

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

No, scratching out what I wrote doesn't amount to "mercifully and effortlessly" winning a debate. You need to make a valid argument first and one that doesn't praise whites. That's what they teach us at South African varsities - by far the best on the continent.

Do u see now why your government has given up on you? You show no potential whatsoever. cool

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
wiseone28:
Who now enjoys the infrastructure that was started by the white?

That same infrastructure was built by the bare hands of our ancestors while the whites stood in the shade giving out orders. So we have no shame whatsoever in enjoying it today - it's ours'.

And SA is not Nigeria where u only build new infrastructure after every 40 years and then watch it rot before upgrading again. There's plenty new stuff built by blacks starting from Mandela's time as part of the RDP (Reconstruction and Development Programme) which resulted in economic boom after your white gods left the country bankrupt.

We continued building for the 2010 FIFA World Cup and are now again resuming in order to get the economy growing again after recession and covid.

Read about such things and stop being stupid, you're an embarrassment to tell u the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=AdolfHitlerxXx post=102304238][/quote]

At least you're learning that scratching out my thoughtful and valid arguments doesn't amount to a debate. But there's still a long way to go with you (replying with this picture again), maybe beginning with a visit to your local shrink cool
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by IronGalaxy: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

No, scratching out what I wrote doesn't amount to "mercifully and effortlessly" winning a debate. You need to make a valid argument first and one that doesn't praise whites. That's what they teach us at South African varsities - by far the best on the continent.
[b]
Do u see now why your government has given [/b]up on you? You show no potential whatsoever. cool
what do you expect of people who'd rather build a statue of our most corrupt politician than build infrastructure grin

2 Likes

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:
what do you expect of people who'd rather build a statue of our most corrupt politician than build infrastructure grin

They left out Mandela (global icon cool). They left out Mbeki (Mr Nepad / African Renaissance cool). They chose Zuma ( worst post-apartheid president and most corrupt angry). Says alot about Nigeria and its way of thinking undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

At least you're learning that scratching out my thoughtful and valid arguments doesn't amount to a debate. But there's still a long way to go with you (replying with this picture again), maybe beginning with a visit to your local shrink cool

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=AdolfHitlerxXx post=102304955][/quote]

Believe you me you're a very tiny unstimulating fish in a large sea of much more ferocious sharks I tackle on the daily on this forum. You couldn't bring me to tears.

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Believe you me you're a very tiny unstimulating fish in a large sea of much more ferocious sharks I tackle on the daily on this forum. You couldn't bring me to tears.

Let me help your sorry ass out

I swear I didn't bother to read a single line of what you and your fellow idiot have been writing.

You don't have the requisite IQ to debate with me...hence the Meme Treatment.

But you can continue to bark. grin

2 Likes

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
wiseone28:
Hate or not as a south African you will never see the good side of the white in your country..

Yes, you guys suffered in their hands.

Do you want to tell me if you blacks want to build a road now won't you continue from the standard the white people set for you?

We celebrate common flyover here as achievement because of the way our leaders have made us to believe.

Without the white people your country will still be like other sub Saharan countries.

And because of that white colonial influence we continue to build world class infrastructure today now that we're in power - it's in our blood. You can't even tell the difference in the quality - that's why you're crediting the whites for our current work - that's how good we are.

And our way of thinking has been westernised so we'll never be like u Nigerians celebrating common flyovers and building sub standard things. So yes, our country will never be like other sub Saharan African countries - I agree with u. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by wiseone28: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

And because of that white colonial influence we continue to build world class infrastructure today now that we're in power - it's in our blood. You can't even tell the difference in the quality - that's why you're crediting the whites for our current work - that's how good we are.

And our way of thinking has been westernised so we'll never be like u Nigerians celebrating common flyovers and building sub standard things. So yes, our country will never be like other sub Saharan African countries - I agree with u. cool cool cool
Good boy
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by Gfskw: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lol
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I swear I didn't bother to read a single line of what you and your fellow idiot have been writing.

And that's why you remain ignorant. That's not my baby, it's yours' - you're the one who will walk around in the street still dumb tomorrow morning.

Funny how u didn't read a single word of my posts and yet somehow analysed my low IQ. How does that work? grin No wonder Buhari's given up u on u guys and left the country on cruise.

2 Likes

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

TMKSOUTH to his useless homosexual father:
And that's why you remain ignorant. That's not my baby, it's yours' - you're the one who will walk around in the street still dumb tomorrow morning.

Funny how u didn't read a single word of my posts and yet somehow analysed my low IQ. How does that work? grin No wonder Buhari's given up u on guys and left the country on cruise.

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by wiseone28: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Why disturbing yourself with those two niggaz

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
wiseone28:
Good boy

Yeah, I don't go to bed hungry. How bout u?
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You've said it all. I'll never forget on that beauty thread one guy even said that South African women were beautiful because the white man made South Africa conducive for our women to beautiful. I knew we had a problem. Their buttlicking ways are even putting strain in the relationship between AAs and Nigerians in America, that's just how deep it goes

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin So the whites even control our sperm and ovaries in SA?

3 Likes

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by wiseone28: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah, I don't go to bed hungry. How bout u?
I'm hungry should i send my account number?
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
wiseone28:
I'm hungry should i send my account number?

Send it to Buhari. I send mine to Ramaphosa and he cares and listens.

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:
The discussion must come sooner than later. We cant have African people wishing to be re-colonised than self determine. Not this day and age.

Start a thread dude!
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by JaceBlaze: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS VS NIGERIANS

1. Black government inherited a bankrupt SA from whites in 1994 to the tune of $30 B. Today SA has surplus reserves of over $60B. As a result, SA was invited to join the G20 most powerful countries during Mbeki's presidency (only African country) and to BRICS most important emerging economies during Zuma's time (only African country).

Is Nigeria in the G20 or BRICS?

2. South Africa beat Nigeria to head the African Union Secretariat, hence Madame Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma was the face of Africa for 8 years.

3. South Africa recently contested against and beat Nigeria to head up the new powerful African Continental Free Trade Area headquartered in Ghana. Wamkele Mene is in charge of Africa.

4. Patrice Motsepe (South African) is the new head of African football - CAF.

5. Successive Nigerian governments have been unable to retaliate against SA when xenophobic attacks flare up because they know SA will kick their butts (see attachment).

6. Although Nigeria currently leads in terms of entertainment in Africa, their quality productions are produced in SA. South Africa is also Nigeria's biggest entertainment rival on the continent.

7. Nigeria has 2 Grammy Awards (recently won). South Africa has 7 (Ladysmith Black Mambazo/Soweto Gospel Choir)

8. South Africa has 2 Oscar Awards (Tsotsi/My Octopus Teacher) and multiple Oscar nominations. Nigeria has none.

9. Nigeria beats South Africa in football, but South Africa arguably has the continent's richest and most admired league. It is black owned.

10. Since black rule South Africa has hosted 3 of the world's 4 most prestigious sporting events - FIFA World Cup, Rugby World Cup, Cricket World Cup and also narrowly lost bid to host the Olympics. Nigeria hasn't hosted anything worth mentioning on the world stage.

11. Despite xenophobia, black South Africans can travel anywhere in the world and be warmly welcomed and treated with admiration because of Nelson Mandela. Nigerians are treated with suspicion everywhere they go in the world.

12. Black South Africans don't travel to Nigeria for economic opportunities or even leisure. Nigerians are economic refugees in South Africa and spend all day at Abuja embassy begging for an SA visa.

Let me park it here for now. Do you need more? And please don't mention whites in your response. cool cool cool This is black vs black

shocked shocked

Well...damn!

On a serious note,I don't even understand why these guys insist on comparing themselves with us.We playing chess and they're playing checkers lol grin

Like Jay z said... "we don't shoot in the same basket,don't pay the same taxes"

2 Likes

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
JaceBlaze:

shocked shocked

Well...damn!

On a serious note,I don't even understand why these guys insist on comparing themselves with us.We playing chess and they're playing checkers lol grin

Like Jay z said... "we don't shoot in the same basket,don't pay the same taxes"

Lol grin grin grin

And there are 200 million of them (underestimate) vs 40 million black South Africans cool. Tell me who's losing this battle, where Goliath is busy competing with David.

2 Likes

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by JaceBlaze: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol grin grin grin

And there are 200 million of them (underestimate) vs 40 million black South Africans cool. Tell me who's losing this battle, where Goliath is busy competing with David.

200 million vs 40 million
60 years of freedom vs 27 years of freedom

2 Likes

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by golddare: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol, your first line is correct cheesy

But it's 5K in rands and not naira. You can get a decent entry level laptop for 5k in SA.

My bad. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by SawDost: 6:19am On Jun 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

They also can't stand that black South Africans are outshining them. It screws up their whole Giant of Africa myth. grin
will u keep quiet.. What do you know? If not for the white folks your country would have been worse than Zimbabwe..
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by SawDost: 6:24am On Jun 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin So the whites even control our sperm and ovaries in SA?
now, i can see why you guys are truly slaves in your own country.. Mumu
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by SawDost: 6:26am On Jun 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

200 million vs 40 million
60 years of freedom vs 27 years of freedom

you should be thanking your stars because without Nigeria forum,you won't even be in existence..
Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2021
SawDost:

You missed the point dummy. Ask a clever Nigerian to interpret it for u coz u clearly dumb AF cool

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2021
SawDost:
will u keep quiet.. What do you know? If not for the white folks your country would have been worse than Zimbabwe..

BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS VS NIGERIANS

1. Black government inherited a bankrupt SA from whites in 1994 to the tune of $30 B. Today SA has surplus reserves of over $60B. As a result, SA was invited to join the G20 most powerful countries during Mbeki's presidency (only African country) and to BRICS most important emerging economies during Zuma's time (only African country).

Is Nigeria in the G20 or BRICS?

2. South Africa beat Nigeria to head the African Union Secretariat, hence Madame Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma was the face of Africa for 8 years.

3. South Africa recently contested against and beat Nigeria to head up the new powerful African Continental Free Trade Area headquartered in Ghana. Wamkele Mene is in charge of Africa.

4. Patrice Motsepe (South African) is the new head of African football - CAF.

5. Successive Nigerian governments have been unable to retaliate against SA when xenophobic attacks flare up because they know SA will kick their butts (see attachment).

6. Although Nigeria currently leads in terms of entertainment in Africa, their quality productions are produced in SA. South Africa is also Nigeria's biggest entertainment rival on the continent.

7. Nigeria has 2 Grammy Awards (recently won). South Africa has 7 (Ladysmith Black Mambazo/Soweto Gospel Choir)

8. South Africa has 2 Oscar Awards (Tsotsi/My Octopus Teacher) and multiple Oscar nominations. Nigeria has none.

9. Nigeria beats South Africa in football, but South Africa arguably has the continent's richest and most admired league. It is black owned.

10. Since black rule South Africa has hosted 3 of the world's 4 most prestigious sporting events - FIFA World Cup, Rugby World Cup, Cricket World Cup and also narrowly lost bid to host the Olympics. Nigeria hasn't hosted anything worth mentioning on the world stage.

11. Despite xenophobia, black South Africans can travel anywhere in the world and be warmly welcomed and treated with admiration because of Nelson Mandela. Nigerians are treated with suspicion everywhere they go in the world.

12. Black South Africans don't travel to Nigeria for economic opportunities or even leisure. Nigerians are economic refugees in South Africa and spend all day at Abuja embassy begging for an SA visa.

Let me park it here for now. Do you need more? And please don't mention whites in your response. cool cool cool This is black vs black

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by TMKsouth: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2021
SawDost:

Wow, we would be worse than Zimbabwe? shocked grin So says someone defecating in the gutter next to the road.

Checkout black South African excellence listed below cool cool cool Can Nigeria compete?

And don't run away after reading this now, you must return with an answer grin grin

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by IronGalaxy: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2021
SawDost:
Did you mean these slaves? grin grin

1 Like

Re: SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead by IronGalaxy: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2021
SawDost:
And my house nigga, the same Zimbabwe with all their problems they're still better than Nigeria so? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Masters Degree Program Aspirants Meet Here / 2019/2020 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread!!! / Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.