Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience (59766 Views)

Ayuba Wabba In Fisticuffs With Civil Servants, Threatens To Sack Them / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience / Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Jolomenas: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
richmond500:
So u think the war is between Hausa and Igbo abi?
Sorry to break ur bubbles but its a fight between the Nigerian Army and a group of people in the country
Tell the idiot
The guy no even dey naija sef
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by richmond500: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Masterito:
What about Boko Haram that is more deadly?
guerrilla tactics is different from full blown war, in a war, all they do is destruction and no one cares about civilian casualties
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by richmond500: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Maski87:
Oga,this one pass civil war o,na gorilla war o
gorilla ko, elephant ni grin
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by richmond500: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ola17:

We both know this press release is an empty rhetoric made to massage some people’s ego. This is the man you and your ilks helped to power, threatening a section of the country and some dûll people wouldn’t see it for what it is.

Shame.
when a section of the country was threatening the entire nation, did dûll people see it for what it is?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by onuman: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
richmond500:
Hian, most of the boys shouting war has no idea of war, my mom is afraid that there will be another civil war, all those that experienced it are afraid except these pencil mouth trouser boys... I think Nigeria should experience civil war once in 40years, we will always have a fresh memory of it, it should be in the constitution

War brings peace and prosperity.

Millions of youths of Western Europe sacrificed their lives to fight the 2nd World War against the Nazis, after Western Europe lost the First World War.

The youths won the 2nd World War and brought peace and prosperity to Western Europe.
Buhari and his fear mongers are using Nigeria armed forces to kill innocent civilians in the east of Nigeria without formally declaring War in Nigeria. Enough!!
That’s what you get when you push a people to the wall.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Cathy0505(f): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Baba has finally speak out

You bandit you are in trouble now
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by blacknoir: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
Garba Shehu speaking. grin

Boko Haram attacked Katsina today yet we didn't see your skills in curbing them.
Garbage shehu

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by ityP(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
I trust buhari. Now the ugm/esn will see the final days of their lives.Kanu is already trembling.

Aswear, you don crase
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Franking: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin.

The Dead stay dumb.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by ityP(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
RexTramadol1:

Well he can start the teaching from anywhere he pleases.

So far there’s improvement in security

Dem dey share weed for APC aswear
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by JBosco123(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Yeye dey smell...
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by ityP(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
He's been around fulfilling his campaign promises.

I agree with you boss. I saw this on channels today. I'm proud of Buhari

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by ZaramT: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Buhari's my baba. Evil starts with those who wail for unjust independence.

Unjust independence?? So it was just for Britain to give Nigeria independence?
Why are you people afraid if Igbos like this?
Anyway, the lifeless one will take your life and we'll be here to applaud them
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by freshkash(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
I trust buhari. Now the ugm/esn will see the final days of their lives.Kanu is already trembling.[/
Don't underestimate any man especially from the south east. Ask buhari he will tell you without foreigners they are nothing.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
ZaramT:

Unjust independence?? So it was just for Britain to give Nigeria independence?
Why are you people afraid if Igbos like this?
Anyway, the lifeless one will take your life and we'll be here to applaud them
Who's afraid? The one afraid is the one crying for independence.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by FireKing: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Guy e be like say kunu wey u drink don dey purge you wella..... Before I go vex talk Abeg use ur heartless and wicked mind shift from here before I go force you commot for that house abi u forget say na tenant you be..... ARV
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Omodua(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
I trust buhari. Now the ugm/esn will see the final days of their lives.Kanu is already trembling.
Gerrrout! What has he done about Bokoharam and bandits ravaging the land. If he doesn't treat them with equal venom as he is trying to do in South East, then one could conveniently come to the conclusion that he has a hand in the crisis going on in northeast and some parts of the country.
Buhari has failed because he could manage our diversity.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
This man is just damn clueless.
See who una put there as una president...

I weep for many of you.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by cmikel: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:
President Muhammadu Buhari says he will teach unknown gunmen destroying state infrastructure what he learnt during the civil war.

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1399765390704758786?s=19

But with the aid of Russia and britain grin grin

grin
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Henon:
Congrats! you finally learnt another word. It's all over your comnents. By the way, welcome to nairaland, you joined today.
Thanks.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
ityP:

Aswear, you don crase
Like you?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
ityP:

I agree with you boss. I saw this on channels today. I'm proud of Buhari
Buhari is a very wise and effective leader,with positive impact everywhere.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Omodua:
Gerrrout! What has he done about Bokoharam and bandits ravaging the land. If he doesn't treat them with equal venom as he is trying to do in South East, then one could conveniently come to the conclusion that he has a hand in the crisis going on in northeast and some parts of the country.
Buhari has failed because he could manage our diversity.
Buhari did not fail.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Rodwave: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
princewarri1985:
If we want to talk about civil war experience let obasanjo talk about it because he got more experience because you are a stupid general who lack warfare experience. I remember when obasanjo was in power when all those ogbonsun boys in bayelsa wanted to jump and they killed some soldiers, when obasanjo retalated and send the military there when kasala burst na their juju ogbosun first run leave the village take canoe cross river with his dreadluck and obasanjo humble them. Today Nigeria is gradually drifting in to civil war with alot of soldiers and police being killed and police stations being burnt and kidnapping is the order of the day. Buhari should be stoned.

My brother if Obasanjo was to be in power now, he will be as useless as this bamboohari. Obasanjo was lucky during his time. No president will ever be that lucky. Many things have changed.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by KingLennon(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
richmond500:
Hian, most of the boys shouting war has no idea of war, my mom is afraid that there will be another civil war, all those that experienced it are afraid except these pencil mouth trouser boys... I think Nigeria should experience civil war once in 40years, we will always have a fresh memory of it, it should be in the constitution
Not everybody will die. When there's no war there is no peace. We pray it shouldn't get to that level
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by betwo: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Go sit down oga.weting u know, see the whole country don turn upside down.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Rodwave: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
BigBashiru:

Buhari is a resounding success. It is the service chiefs who are not doing their jobs well and he does not want to appoint untrusted people as that could put the country in an unstable situation.

But the administration needs to do more in the area of financial hardship but its not buharis direct fault. for that CBN should be blamed.

When cow talks
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by excel101(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nothing person no go hear, just imagine Al Jubril from Sudan, dey tell us say he fight civil war for Nigeria.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by teebaxy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
richmond500:
IF SHE LEAVE TO TELL YOU HER STORIES THEN THEIR IS LITTLE TO WORRY ABOUT...
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Laideabdulahi: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Buhari is a success not a failure.

It's just obvious you are a failure too, and Don't know what success is.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fulani terrorist presidency has officially declared war against indigenous people of the land/host communities because of fulani Ruga settlement/colony in another people's land unlawfully, forcefully and terroristically.

We don't want to see anything Nigeria in Biafra provinces anymore.
Until fulani terrorist herdsmen start stopping gullible cowardice Nigerians from traveling freely, at the end everybody will rise up for referendum.

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Masterito(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
You mean conventional war, so who is fighting the conventional war currently?
richmond500:
guerrilla tactics is different from full blown war, in a war, all they do is destruction and no one cares about civilian casualties

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics) / Benin City, The Mighty Medieval Capital Now Lost Without Trace / Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.