Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience (59755 Views)

Ayuba Wabba In Fisticuffs With Civil Servants, Threatens To Sack Them / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience / Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Euegene100001: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol Nr be em army be that
feemi:
Bandits, Boko Haram n herdsmen nko
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
crafteck:

You really feel the current president is working or you just pretending, i know this is a new account but i still want to understand
Do i sound like a joke?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by damoneymag(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
okeyglm:
old vegetable . bring it on. we will annihilate you and your minions in igbo land . this is not 67. it won't be between you and kanu ipob but main igbos worldwide.
And you think Nigeria is not also better equipped to level the south east to oblivion? Only fools beat the drums of war. The outcome is never palatable
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Truth2Life: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
That year and now has a long magin. Do the needful stop this jihad.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by CSTRR: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
adonis89:
Garba Shehu wrote this. He even switched off the comment button so ppl won't comment
The only president in the world that has his Twitter comments turned off.

In a so called democracy.

Unparallel failure of a leader.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Dearlord(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
richmond500:
Hian, most of the boys shouting war has no idea of war, my mom is afraid that there will be another civil war, all those that experienced it are afraid except these pencil mouth trouser boys... I think Nigeria should experience civil war once in 40years, we will always have a fresh memory of it, it should be in the constitution

U no well, make I enjoy my old age in peace before una go start another civil war .
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
MR. PRESIDENT, AM AGAINST THE SENSELESS KILLINGS AND DESTRUCTION OF GOVT PROPERTIES GOING ON EVERY WHERE. WITH DUE SENSE OF RESPECT SIR, DO U MEAN U HAVE A SECRET CARD TO CRUSH THESE THINGS AND DIDNT USE IT ON BOKO-HARAM AND ALL THE ISLAMIC TERROISTS DISTURBING NORTHERN NIGERIA ? BREAKING THIS DOWN, THE SIMPLE CONCLUSION SINCE U HAVE A SECRET CARD AND DIDNT USE IT, ( BUT TOLD NIGERIANS THAT IT WIL TAKE MORE 20 YEARS TO DEFEAT THEM ) IS THAT YOU ARE EITHER ONE OF THEIR SPONSORS OR YOU SYMPATHISE WITH THEIR COURSE.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Gbeng30(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
What is this dump fool saying now.. Lifeless human being.. grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by olaayodele(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:
President Muhammadu Buhari says he will teach unknown gunmen destroying state infrastructure what he learnt during the civil war.

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1399765390704758786?s=19
I perceive that this statement is not from the president. He is a man of little words. Unlike a Yoruba man that will say what cannot be accomplished.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by FOLLEY20(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kandeed:
What else do you want to teach them after ur so called security arm failed even the Almighty Nigerian Army?? oh probably he'll invited the US Navy seal to clear them out. dumbskull mannequin

Forget am no be Buhari talk this thing....the last time he was interviewed bout ESN, Ipob bla bla few months ago Baba said he wasn't aware of anything

I just laugh! How can he understand what he did not undertake? I'm sure he was not even the one that made that statement himself. Chai! Nigeria is finished!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by foreshore(m): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:
President Muhammadu Buhari says he will teach unknown gunmen destroying state infrastructure what he learnt during the civil war.

Always talking and no action. Clueless one indeed!
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by FarahAideed: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
ofiko123:

Teach bandits to do what??

A lesson na
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by LatentEnergy007: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:
President Muhammadu Buhari says he will teach unknown gunmen destroying state infrastructure what he learnt during the civil war. Once a failure always a failure. Conduct referendum now and save yourself the many stress. We no wan marry again. No be by force

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by cleanclean(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please Mr. President, if you are serious and alive, you should come out and address the nation. That's how other presidents do it.

We expect you to be addressing the nation weekly with the situation of things in the country now.

Your behavior is now like a father constantly sending the maid to go and warn the son who is erring, when the father is said to be in the room. In this case, the son will not take the maid seriously.

Please rise to your duty or simply resign, this is too much���
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by learnedman(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Keep quiet! Mr Mannequin,what u coudnt do in 6 years,u want to start doin now with less than 2 years remaining,you are at the last stage before the advent of full blown old age senility!
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by ChoCho54(f): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
I trust buhari. Now the ugm/esn will see the final days of their lives.Kanu is already trembling.
Abi nau hahaha grin
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by adamumar522(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
humilitypays:
If Sulphuric bombs and missiles no drop for Katsina, Kano, Kaduna Abuja and all Northern towns call me bastard.

We are fully prepared for a full blown Civil War, get that into your skulls
Seems like u only know the level of ur preparation and u don't know of others. My advice to u is to stick to ur rotten erosion ravaged gutter. May be u dont know what our billionaires bought and gave us as self defence in case. Dey dia dey shout sulphuric acid mumu number one
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by liasmiram2567: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
okeyglm:
old vegetable . bring it on. we will annihilate you and your minions in igbo land . this is not 67. it won't be between you and kanu ipob but main igbos worldwide.

Sorry for you smiley
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by osteenbush(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Buhari's two favorite words; Shock and assure
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by okeyglm: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
damoneymag:

And you think Nigeria is not also better equipped to level the south east to oblivion? Only fools beat the drums of war. The outcome is never palatable
I will assure it will be mutual assured destruction. you destroy ours we destroy yours
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by richmond500: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
MR. PRESIDENT, AM AGAINST THE SENSELESS KILLINGS AND DESTRUCTION OF GOVT PROPERTIES GOING ON EVERY WHERE. WITH DUE SENSE OF RESPECT SIR, DO U MEAN U HAVE A SECRET CARD TO CRUSH THESE THINGS AND DIDNT USE IT ON BOKO-HARAM AND ALL THE ISLAMIC TERROISTS DISTURBING NORTHERN NIGERIA ? BREAKING THIS DOWN, THE SIMPLE CONCLUSION SINCE U HAVE A SECRET CARD AND DIDNT USE IT, ( BUT TOLD NIGERIANS THAT IT WIL TAKE MORE 20 YEARS TO DEFEAT THEM ) IS THAT YOU ARE EITHER ONE OF THEIR SPONSORS OR YOU SYMPATHISE WITH THEIR COURSE.
book haram is different, they hit and run but somehow almost every one in SE is in support of UGM, a civil war will reset our thinking, I just pray I don't die and see the end of another civil war
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by okeyglm: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
liasmiram2567:

Sorry for you smiley
sorry for you too
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by IVORY2009(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
Garba Shehu speaking. grin

Boko Haram attacked Katsina today yet we didn't see your skills in curbing them.

Doggedshooter grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Did this one go to war This ediot that was in the barrack eating free tuwo and fula nana... when exactly did he go to war...
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by richmond500: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
okeyglm:
I will assure it will be mutual assured destruction. you destroy ours we destroy yours
Ojukwu biafran was stronger, richer, have more military consciousness and more equipt than the current Ipob yet they were crushed.

Current Nigeria military is far stronger than the Nigerian forces that fought the civil war.

Don't pray for war, it will be worse than the previous one
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by JosephineM: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Armed Robbers keep on robbing you of your possessions yet you keep silent and do nothing, when your neighbors begin to complain, do you come out to warn the armed robbers to back off else you'd teach them a lesson? Your threats mean nothing, is nothing and will achieve nothing undecided angry
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by richmond500: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Did this one go to war This ediot that was in the barrack eating free tuwo and fula nana... when exactly did he go to war...
Buhari is a war general just so u know
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by humilitypays(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
richmond500:
have u ever experienced war? What is going on in Borno isnt war o.
In a war, everyone is a looser and u will wish u never prayed for it
in your foolish logic it is better Igbos are killed one by one by state sponsored security agents and gunmen than for us to go to war once and for all.

War is meant to be fought.

Nigeria need another civil war to correct the anomalies caused by cursed Fulani tribe in Nigeria
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by richmond500: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
JosephineM:
Armed Robbers keep on robbing you of your possessions yet you keep silent and do nothing, when your neighbors begin to complain, do you come out to warn the armed robbers to back off or else you'd teach them a lesson? Your threats mean nothing, is nothing and will achieve nothing undecided angry
destruction of govt facilities is a message that u have declared war on the govt already.
Don't pray for war, u are not present in the 1967 civil war, it was a bloodbath

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by richmond500: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
humilitypays:
in your foolish logic it is better Igbos are killed one by one by state sponsored security agents and gunmen than for us to go to war once and for all.

War is meant to be fought.

Nigeria need another civil war to correct the anomalies caused by cursed Fulani tribe in Nigeria
ok, but just do not insult me.

I pray the war u wished for comes to u, u will understand why Ojukwu never wanted war again.
Peace
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by seangy4konji: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Useless man

Person web no get o level..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki / 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.