Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers (104159 Views)

Man Ordered To Leave Mall In South Africa For Wearing 'Indecent' African Attire / Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire / Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by adebayo987: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! That's Africa for you...
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by redsun(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lawless lawmakers. They lack the basic initiatives to make dynamic laws and policies that engender the socio-economic development of a society. Their minds are static and primitive.
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by IYANGBALI: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
See as she resemble mynd44
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by simplesearch: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nature didn't fashion trousers for women because of their body anatomy. Likewise also biologically, there is an attestation to the fact that if a woman is pressed in a public place that lacks privacy, she can still ease herself with her long flowing attire while a man can do so in his trousers, but turn it the other way round and you'll have a lot of problem hard to solve. Morally it is an affront against man's authority because women doing trousers means they are living no stone unturned to square up to him or rival his God given authority.
Spiritually it is forbidden by God for a woman to appear not distinctively different from the opposite gender as he intended it.
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by kingxsamz(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol, I'm sure their country will progress now that they've chased her out.
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Teejay13(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
When I had she was driven out due to her indecent dressing, was actually expecting to see a picture of her putting on a shot mini skirt.

Is obvious that those mhen are confused been
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by akwunmi(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=SmartProf post=102272233]A lot of Africans are hypocrites and pose as moralists/chief judge when it has to do with dressing. That trouser she wore is a lot more decent than some skirts hanging around the waist of most females. I think she should return back with hijab, maybe it will add to her relevance in law making.[/quote

Where hijab de 4 dis news 1st,abeg show me
Then if e no de,den stop the hate against hijab.
Hijab is part of some people's dress code as their religion instructs them and they ain't forcing you to wear if it doesn't make sense to you but you should RESPECT THEM.
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Charly68: 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Trust Africans we have our own way of doing things...the woman just disgraced herself in the public with this type of oprobrium treatment
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Raychee(f): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
simplesearch:
Nature didn't fashion trousers for women because of their body anatomy. Likewise also biologically, there is an attestation to the fact that if a woman is pressed in a public place that lacks privacy, she can still ease herself with her long flowing attire while a man can do so in his trousers, but turn it the other way round and you'll have a lot of problem hard to solve. Morally it is an affront against man's authority because women doing trousers means they are living no stone unturned to square up to him or rival his God given authority.
Spiritually it is forbidden by God for a woman to appear not distinctively different from the opposite gender as he intended it.

Deeper life member spotted grin . My own God never asked me not to wear trousers. He said not to dress indecently. Trousers are created for both genders. Same as the way some gowns are created for men.
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
People in that Europe are living better than African countries.
African countries where most people are living less than $1 dollar in a day is where the men who are supposed to be responsible leaders carry woman dressing for head

It is good and commendable they carry women dressing for head..
Not everybody or society condones nudity and indecency..
Go and sue them in their country if you are pained..
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by pipnator00(m): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is very laughable! Where is the tight dress? When there are more important things to discuss but trust lazy African leaders, they'd rather settle for the less important issues like who is or isn't wearing a tight dress!
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Amuochicha(f): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
I hate Men
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by LightUpWithKemi: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2021
Rubbish talk...........

In another news, kidnapper's ring of small children got bursted in Benin, check my video to know more.
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by masui(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2021
dochenaj:
And the women in the Parliament kept quiet

As in ehh. You can see the facial expression from her fellow female parliamentarian right there.

Lolz, for her mind, she don buy market today.

Bad belle everywhere.

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by DedeNkem: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2021
I see nothing wrong with what she wore! It seems Tanzanian men are stupid!

1 Like

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by simplesearch: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2021
Raychee:

Deeper life member spotted grin . My own God never asked me not to wear trousers. He said not to dress indecently. Trousers are created for both genders. Same as the way some gowns are created for men.

Actually man made opinion no matter how well packaged won't stand the test of time on that day. Obedience is better than sacrifice and to hearken than the fat of ram. Hardness of heart against the truth destroys our spiritual sense of judgment and decernment. How do you wear trousers as a child of God to preach to sinners, it would have cast some doubt on whatever good message you may think you have to give. The new testament believer in Christ are distinctively different from the world in all ramifications right from the time of the apostles till now.

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Timothy 2:19
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

1 Like

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by neyohh: 12:56am On Jun 02, 2021
Don't see anything wrong with her pants

However the most stupid African of all is the one who mistakes being degenerate
for civilisation.

1 Like

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Cromagnon: 1:01am On Jun 02, 2021
SmartProf:
A lot of Africans are hypocrites and pose as moralists/chief judge when it has to do with dressing. That trouser she wore is a lot more decent than some skirts hanging around the waist of most females. I think she should return back with hijab, maybe it will add to her relevance in law making.
Majority Carries the vote
Give to Caesar what is Caesar's
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Cromagnon: 1:02am On Jun 02, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
What sort of public embarrassment is that
The one she brought on herself
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Cromagnon: 1:02am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I see nothing wrong with her dressing
Your see does not count in Tanzania parliament
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by DAVE5(m): 1:02am On Jun 02, 2021
And the woman is really cute, plus what she’s wearing is not in any raunchy or tight

What do I know
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by eeetuk(m): 1:14am On Jun 02, 2021
"The speaker ordered that she leaves and only comes back after changing what they claimed were tight trousers."

What kind of message does the speaker send by throwing a lawmaker with tight pants out?

Shameful act indeed by the speaker!

The lawmaker with tight pants is a role model for young girls and women in her country. That is how to get young people, especially girls to build confidence among themselves.

So, I find the speaker behavior in throwing lawmaker with tight pants out, uncivilized and insulting.

That lawmaker should ask for public apology from the speaker and get it, as soon as possible. Short of apology, the speaker himself should resign.

Looking at a woman pants is a low blow !
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Bifwoli: 1:18am On Jun 02, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Say no to indecency,even through indecent people won't see anything wrong in her dressing

Mscheeew , this ain't nothing the dressing is 100% ok.

The real indecency is the 000's of slums,lots of jobless youths, corruption ,open defecation,potholed roads ,lack of clean water for over 1/2 the population,poor healthcare,lack of good schools ,very very poor sanitation in Tz cities,poor justice system ,insecurity etc .

Now add Nigeria ,Ghana,Zambia ,Kenya ,DRC ,Chad ,Mali ,Zimbabwe to these huge issues facing Tz and tell us how a lone woman dressing ok should be our priority? Starve your minor distractions and feed your major focus= Africa's bright future.
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Ilekokonit: 1:37am On Jun 02, 2021
SmartProf:
A lot of Africans are hypocrites and pose as moralists/chief judge when it has to do with dressing. That trouser she wore is a lot more decent than some skirts hanging around the waist of most females. I think she should return back with hijab, maybe it will add to her relevance in law making.

In fact they should come to some of our Pentecostal churches and see the amount of micro mini skirts, laps, thighs and boobs on naked display right inside the sanctuary where a man is "supposed" to go to seek the face of his creator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Blessedassuranc(f): 2:25am On Jun 02, 2021
Connected1:
Just shut up already.
You are acting like you know alot.
She's on TV and they drove her out because alot of reasonable viewers are watching, they have their own norms.
They aren't wrong for sending her out.
You think everywhere is Nigeria abi.
I don't have time for insults.

You are such a fool... frustration fall on you... that dressing is indecent for your rotten mind... HEAVY FRUSTRATION FSLL ON YOU
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Yankee101: 2:26am On Jun 02, 2021
This is hypocrisy
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Tyress: 2:51am On Jun 02, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://twitter.com/Tuko_co_ke/status/1399733609079128066?s=19
This is a country that knows morals, i can see many agboro in Nigeria are angry because if it were in Nigeria, they would have taken it to the next level of all the newspapers.
Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by NtiObaEneke(f): 3:02am On Jun 02, 2021
The speaker who complained is a pervert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers by Gerrard59(m): 3:17am On Jun 02, 2021
AuroraBrls:

To be African seems to be a curse

Please unmarried young African guys make una try Japa comot this shithole, find Caucasians, Asians, etc to Marry and breed with...please same goes for the female single African ladies, please, ejoor!

Let's mix our genes with more forward thinking races instead of recycling our inherited Mumu genes by this inbreeding in the guise of marrying and interbreeding with ourselves.

That's how our ancestors were busy swinging from trees like apes, when Columbus and Cortes and Megallan were busy building ships and sailing the seven seas. Elon musk is rocketing to Mars but we are busy doing Yahoo Yahoo work like slawomir, reinventing how to loot national treasury in the name of politics

We are the headquarters of hypocrisy and pretense cloaked in religiosity, enveloped in fetishness and animism, shrouded in cultural backwardness.

The glee on the face of her female colleague on red hijab says a lot about how happy even her fellow women are,her fellow women who should speak out against the embarrassment and injustice being done to one of theirs.

On a scale of 1-10, that lady scores 8 in decency of dressing. 10 over 10 in smart decent corporate outfit for a career lady. Why is she being embarrassed. Since when did wearing a cassock and hijab become a benchmark for decent dressing.

One of the very few posts on this thread. I cannot really type much, but the reasoning of most posters here tells a whole lot about where the continent is going from here - nowhere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) / Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.