Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

When Is A Man Said To Be Successful - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Is A Man Said To Be Successful (29218 Views)

Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career / How To Be Successful In Life / Top 5 Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by bepositive11: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
praiseneo:
Money doesn’t make you successful
Just pray for peace of mind
If you have that
You have everything

Meanwhile My name is Praise
I’m 28 cheesy
Fair in complexion wink
Little bit cute cool
Average height
Little chubby grin
From Anambra state wink
I speak English and Yoruba well cheesy
I’m a musicologist wink
I’m single embarassed
Finally….
I AM THOROUGHLY SEARCHING grin

Having enough money gives you peace of mind

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by Kebbiprince: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
Damidave1124:
Like someone said up there, successful is subjective, but to me it's when you're able to achieve your goals in life. Just have money, in fact I don't know what to say again grin cheesy
How much money exactly, you all are missing the point with have money songs and crap, how much will u have to determine if you're successful

1 Like

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
When he start Fucking Around grin grin grin
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by cbrezy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
BigSarah:
When he has the woman of his dreams..
Without a woman a man is incomplete, women complete men.
#UnpopularOpinion
Women are successful when, they make decisions without depending or seeking the approval of a man!

Understand deeply.
[/s]

[img]https://c./zAeJgQ_ZdU4AAAAM/angry-gif.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by lugo99(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
praiseneo:
Money doesn’t make you successful Just pray for peace of mind If you have that You have everything
Meanwhile My name is Praise I’m 28 cheesy Fair in complexion wink Little bit cute cool Average height Little chubby grin From Anambra state wink I speak English and Yoruba well cheesy I’m a musicologist wink I’m single embarassed Finally…. I AM THOROUGHLY SEARCHING grin

I'll like to know u bby
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by xamarine: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
SchoolGate:
A man is said to be successful when he can attain the same level and be like Charles Ichulo. cool

I do not know him personally but I heard the guy is the best web developer from Nigeria.

patlex

When there is still Emeka Ani .
Ceo Codewithpal.com
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by Johnchrix(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
I Johnchrix proves that success in life or business is usually through strength of mind, honesty and perseverance, but not necessarily by optaining Havard or Oxford certificates, The ultimate embodiment of the gritty mercurial instinct for which the quientessencial business Nigerian business man is known. From the light above i define success as being fulfilled in all spheres of Life.
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by WallStreetfx(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Success to me is what you define as success to you. Some may be girls, money, helping others in need or all of the above. No one can define success for you. Anyone cant define success for you even God. Dont let people's opinion to define your success go achieve that thing you want to achieve
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by SeamT: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Every man has a purpose for which he/she was created. Once the purpose is fulfilled he/she is successful. Money is not success.

4 Likes

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by KoshCAD: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
BigSarah:
#UnpopularOpinion
Women are successful when, they make decisions without depending or seeking the approval of a man!

Understand deeply.
Says who?
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
When he's contented with what he has.
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by bleskid: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
if l Woke up ... chop food I'm successful in life ....
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by blueskies(f): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
From my opinion and biblical standards, one is said to be suscessful, wen you're actually fulfilling God's exact purpose, calling or assignment for your life.

This covers every area if your life, spiritual, career, business, mariage, finance etc.

Note that you may b doing wat you love but you may not be fulfilling God's purpose and assgnment for you.
Also, wen you're in God's assignment for your life, it will always involve your passion too but it will b much more than that, it will bring satisfction, peace, and fruitfulness to others.

God is the one who created you and therefore, has the answer to wat your puprose is that will bring you fulfillment.

On a final note, being successful the right way, is more than just money, fame, houses, career, business and all that, it is engaging in specific endeavours that brings glory to God...

1 Like

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by Chidimercy: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Drop your number

praiseneo:
Money doesn’t make you successful
Just pray for peace of mind
If you have that
You have everything

Meanwhile My name is Praise
I’m 28 cheesy
Fair in complexion wink
Little bit cute cool
Average height
Little chubby grin
From Anambra state wink
I speak English and Yoruba well cheesy
I’m a musicologist wink
I’m single embarassed
Finally….
I AM THOROUGHLY SEARCHING grin
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by eazisky(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
BigSarah:
#UnpopularOpinion

Understand deeply.

Ur head de leak, reasoning like a woman is reasoning like a child

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by chatinent: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Your ability to afford your needs without disturbing anyone is success.
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by niel63(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Enehdebby:
Can we actually say that a poor Man is successful and what do you mean when you say that someone is successful in life?

My dear, you are rich at your own level of comfortablilty at a given time and situation.
Be guided no one is as rich as you are when you are not hungry.
Life is just too vague... don't compare, live within your means and happiness... the rest will follow.

You are only 24hrs better or worse than the next person to you.

2 Likes

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by Dammyrosky(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
When you fufill the purpose you are being created for...
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by seanwilliam(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
To be very honest, having money is termed success regardless of how u look at it..

By society standard, when u can afford whatever u want and achieve whatever goal u set, then you're a successful man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by Getdabag: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
BigSarah:
When he has the woman of his fantasy..
Without a hoe a man is unsatisfied, women satisfy men.
#UnpopularOpinion

Understand deeply.
fixed

you dont speak for us we know what we want

1 Like

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by vanPELaj(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
We he thinks his Successful.
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by greggng: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
To me, a person is successful when he doesn't run after success. Instead he plays fair in every field of life and is patient enough for the best to happen.

2 Likes

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by Switch07(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Damidave1124:
Like someone said up there, successful is subjective, but to me it's when you're able to achieve your goals in life. Just have money, in fact I don't know what to say again grin cheesy

According to john maxwell success isn't goal you achieve, because you don't really achieve everything you want in life technically, it a continuous process of what you're doing and what you have had in the past, make it a better yardstick and iLengendd very brilliant of you
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by charixel: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Is not about material gains but how many people have you impacted

1 Like

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by 77star: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
When he's financially free
Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by MoIbrahim: 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
what amount of money
5 million ?
2 billion ?
when does it end ??

Just enough to buy true love, happiness, friendship and family from the market. You know they are usually sold.

Our young have really been miseducated in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is A Man Said To Be Successful by yusluvad(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
May we be successful in all our endeavours in Jesus name...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! / How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.