Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Unless She's A Virgin, Don't Listen To Such Nonsense Like: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unless She's A Virgin, Don't Listen To Such Nonsense Like: (1846 Views)

Why do People Don't Listen To This Type Of Songs / Nobody Can Bleep Your Woman Unless She Is Interested, Know This And Know Peace. / As A Virgin Don't Marry A Non-virgin !they Don't Make A Happy Home!A must Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unless She's A Virgin, Don't Listen To Such Nonsense Like: by Stephen2324(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Unless she's a virgin, don't listen to such nonsense like:

•let us know each other first
•i am celibate

A person that has been sexually active once can't say NO to sex unless they're getting it from somewhere

(nowhere did I say force yourself on her, just leave)

Sex is the glue that holds any relationship together

Without it, that's just a friendship

And to be more specific a one sided friendship

Whereby the guy provides resources, attention, time & getting nothing in return

Your treasured girlfriend is another man's ho3. You refrain yourself from touching her, kissing her, fuxking her coz she told you she is celibate

But, she is always busy giving different sex styles to another man who don't even see her as nothing more than a sex machine

Don't be no sucker

If the pussy comes with terms & conditions, just abort the mission

Cause the juice is never worth all that stress!!!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unless She's A Virgin, Don't Listen To Such Nonsense Like: by Lilpen3758: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Thank you brother for this post
But them go soon start to insult u sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unless She's A Virgin, Don't Listen To Such Nonsense Like: by benhope222: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
I have noticed this from many girls , if you have not banged hell out of their pusy. They'll just playing with you feelings . That's why you see them sticking with a broke guy even when he treats them like trash . Don't underestimate the power of Dick , women loves sweet memories . That's how one girl I met played with me many months until I banged fire out of her now she keeps begging me for more I don't even give her money.

Don't pity them drill that hole without no mercy.

5 Likes

Re: Unless She's A Virgin, Don't Listen To Such Nonsense Like: by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Thank you brother. I hope simps are listening. That precious girlfriend of yours that you don't joke with and wants to preserve until wedding night is another man's hoe. The man fuccks her with no mercy and you the mumu is preserving her for wedding night. Simpism is a medical disorder.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unless She's A Virgin, Don't Listen To Such Nonsense Like: by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Why una too dey judge women?
Why una no dey judge men too?
Mtchewww......

2 Likes

Re: Unless She's A Virgin, Don't Listen To Such Nonsense Like: by fati2001(m): 7:30am On Jun 02, 2021
Stephen2324:
Unless she's a virgin, don't listen to such nonsense like:

•let us know each other first
•i am celibate

A person that has been sexually active once can't say NO to sex unless they're getting it from somewhere

(nowhere did I say force yourself on her, just leave)

Sex is the glue that holds any relationship together

Without it, that's just a friendship

And to be more specific a one sided friendship

Whereby the guy provides resources, attention, time & getting nothing in return

Your treasured girlfriend is another man's ho3. You refrain yourself from touching her, kissing her, fuxking her coz she told you she is celibate

But, she is always busy giving different sex styles to another man who don't even see her as nothing more than a sex machine

Don't be no sucker

If the pussy comes with terms & conditions, just abort the mission

Cause the juice is never worth all that stress!!!

ARE YOU A VIRGIN?

EVEN THOUGH SHE'S A VIRGIN. YOU GUYS MUST HAVE UR WAY [ NIGERIAN MEN THAT BREATHES S3X AS THEIR AIR ]

2 Likes

Re: Unless She's A Virgin, Don't Listen To Such Nonsense Like: by Versatile123: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
This plagiarism you are stealing other person work why can't you give the person Credit or reference it. stupidd content Writer

1 Like

Re: Unless She's A Virgin, Don't Listen To Such Nonsense Like: by Jeon(f): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Versatile123:
This plagiarism you are stealing other person work why can't you give the person Credit or reference it. stupidd content Writer

Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking As Man Finds Huge Monitor Lizard In Water Closet / . / If Love Is A Crime! What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.