Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (50821 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Ugandatales: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2021
helinues:

Exactly.. I was on that thread.

And that's what average Nigerians on NL don't understand... Everything is not about blaming, wailing pointing fingers, profer solutions instead.

Me personally have so many suggestions that have been used by both state and federal...

Nigeria problems need solution not wailing and blaming all the time

So true. I change topic when any of my friends wail and compain about naija. I know things are bad, don't remind me constantly. What has all the complaining done? Nothing. So why not come up with some solutions to the problems.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Joromi1: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by truthstands01: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
To be honest, if I had known that Buhari will be a blood sucking total disaster, I would have voted Tinubu!

I don't like his style of politics but Tinubu would have been a lesser evil!

You are still wallowing in ignorance...wake up. Those two are no no. A tree is known from its fruit. Men of conscience knows from the beginning that Buhari will not deliver but you all did not listen. If you all do same again in 2023, that will be the end. Be wise!
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Luigi02(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2021
South south will never vote for Tinubu or any Yoruba. These fuckas removed power from us, hence we will vote for another Fulani or hausa
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by SaintLucia: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2021
5% and their terrorists IPOB should be more concern about how investors are leaving the SADEAST...... First Bank has closed 65 branches there, other banks will soon follow..... Election are not won on social media...... Remo Omoburuku and co did series of online poll against Buhari but at the end of the day God pass them. Buhari and Jagaban real voters are not on social media. It seems the last senatorial by-election in Lagos where the APC candidate won has not taught the likes of Remo Omoburuku a lesson.

Finally insult Buhari or Tinubu on social media can only give you 1000likes but if you do that on the streets, it will attract you serious BEATING. If I like ask Charly boy, Deji Adeyanju, Sowore and those two guys that chop beating for Kogi. We owned the streets....

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by DearfatherNGR(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2021
All the people saying BCD, most of them dont have voters card. It will shock una

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Jump360: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
B c d. Chukwu aju. Imagine having a drug lord and an Opollo eyed thief as our president. Tufiakwa. Imagine the kind of ridicule that Nigerians will be facing all over the world. My white friends will make me the butt of their jokes on twitter and facebook. Nigerians traveling around the world will be subjected to harsh and unwarranted questions simply because Tinubu, a well known drug baron who is in the mould of El Chapo and Pablo Escoba is our president. God forbid bad thing

Lol. Your mouth nor go kill you

... who is in the mould of El Chapo and Pablo Escoba
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Joromi1: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by J2381: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2021
They idiots answering B, C, D are the ones who don't even have PVC, talkless of knowing what a polling unit looks like.

I'm sure they're way too dumb to even know their opinion don't matter in the grand scheme of things.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by mofedamijo(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2021
This is how Nigerians will keep playing and voting online until Tinubu will win.....

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by IJOBA11: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2021
Bola146:
BCD cool cool
SEUNMSG WILL SOON TAG YOU IPOD YOUTH
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2021
Definitely majority of the voters or respondents will be those PDP apologists ,so what do you expect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by ahiboilandgas: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2021
Voice234:
Reno Omokori asked Nigerians on Instagram their opinion of having the former Lagos state governor and APC chieftain as their President come 2023. And here are some of the answers they gave.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPlYEwGD40Y/?utm_medium=copy_link

The real voters are not on Nairaland,Instagram etc they are offline while the so called educated Nigeria are online ranting all day will no go out and vote .only 11m people voter buhari .while the register had 80m people .but are all online.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Jump360: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Dino is here on Nairaland he was so ashamed to use his real name idiot useless boy.

It was last month I knew Nnamdi Kanu was here after I was having discussions with a guy and within days the raised dust on the same subject using the same argument. The exact same way he discussed the matter

Let's be careful. Different people are here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by adedayoa2(f): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Reno if its just you and Tinubu eh, i bet you, you won't get a single vote. You're making jess of one bigger than you in all aspect cry
I wish someone wrote this on Twitter
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Lovelyn451(f): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
5%ters are inconsequential in determine Presidential election ask Atiku
if only elections will be free and fair...or better still let's have electronic voting
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Joromi1: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2021
cool

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by roundman: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2021
Elections are not won through social media...

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by pickatyouu: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2021
BCd biko.
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by cocolacec(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2021
helinues:

Exactly.. I was on that thread.

And that's what average Nigerians on NL don't understand... Everything is not about blaming, wailing pointing fingers, profer solutions instead.

Me personally have so many suggestions that have been used by both state and federal...

Nigeria problems need solution not wailing and blaming all the time

Exactly leave these emotional idiots.No country thrives on wailing and blame games but offering simple solutions to the problems.
Fulani herdsmen/Farmers clash could be resolved with technology without confrontation.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Focusmind: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2021
He would definitely loose the online voting by wide margin, but will win convincingly when the actual election is held. Online voters do not have voters card and those with voters card do not vote online.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by berrystunn(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2021
Buhari lost online poll

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Solatium(m): 10:22am On Jun 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
B c d. Chukwu aju. Imagine having a drug lord and an Opollo eyed thief as our president. Tufiakwa. Imagine the kind of ridicule that Nigerians will be facing all over the world. My white friends will make me the butt of their jokes on twitter and facebook. Nigerians traveling around the world will be subjected to harsh and unwarranted questions simply because Tinubu, a well known drug baron who is in the mould of El Chapo and Pablo Escoba is our president. God forbid bad thing

The same "drug lord" and ọpọlọ eye has received several visitation from ambassadors of the countries of those your yèyé and inconsequential friends,if anyone within your family or clan could achieve just ⅒ of what he has achieved,your family name will go down in Nigeria history book as one of the most successful

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by EMMY76: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2021
Does the votes of nigerians count? undecided If the powers that be decides that it's tinibu that they want and rig him into the villa nigerians can't do anything than continue to rant on the social media.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by yahmohy27: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2021
kayuseful:
Let's wait till then.
It will most likely depend on other candidates.
We pray we are not forced again to choose the "lesser evil"
most of the people online dont even near pulling units let alone to vote
And thats why when some people are ranting online i feel like get him or her and slape the hell out of the person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Misterone: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2021
OsuAmaka:

Was Tinubu on the ballot?, is your sense ever connecting?
Is Atiku no longer cumming?

-Osu amaka
Don't mind all these IPOB miscreants. Tinubu has never held a ministerial position or chaired a FG agency. yet they blame him for their woes. That is why their stupid Biafra no go ever get head. They always look for someone to blame. When Nnamdi kanu wash their head to takeaway their destiny they blame Tinubu . Stupid goats

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by ruffDiamond: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Tinubu is no leader and has never been one!he's just an opportunist..dude was soliciting Abacha for position while his fellow yorubanza bastard thief MK0 was languishing inside abacha Gulag.. One reason Yoruba Muslim are the dirtiest, shrewdest, cunning, backstabbing tribe the world has ever seen..same issue happened with Awo..he pay me to vote a bush rat as president than one bastard called jagaBANDIT OF LAGOS!
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by cocolacec(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2021
Luigi02:
South south will never vote for Tinubu or any Yoruba. These fuckas removed power from us, hence we will vote for another Fulani or hausa

Didn’t Fulani also remove power from your hands?Fulani na una Master.Southern folks are fools,Fulani is not to blame but only Yorubas.Keep your vote in your pocket.

Every nation on earth will always do what favours them like America consider American first.South South should only allie with factions or group who will protect their regional interest in the scheme of things.

Voting and alliance is not made on emotional blackmail but what your region tend to benefit from such merger or alliances.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2021
helinues:
Tinubu would definitely lose woefully on the poll..

Majority of Reno's fans are bitter people with the delusional mind of Tinubu being behind the under development in their region.

No should get anything from 70%

Meanwhile, in real life, real Nigeria, that's indirect campaign and promotion without paying a dime...

God always work in a mysterious way
The above is an oxymoron. Figure what I mean out, and then my dear HellsAnus you might just get sense
Re: Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? by ginggerxy: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2021
Bola146:
BCD cool cool
even you his namesake? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) / Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed / Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.