Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media (24255 Views)

Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Kobicove(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2021
Why did they not call him personally to congratulate him personally if truly they are sincere? undecided
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:39am On Jun 02, 2021
West2019:
keep silent, understand the content of the msg before you comment.
Nwokem, mechie onu nsi gi there!
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Zetty177x: 6:42am On Jun 02, 2021
Jibabs2:
The way this man carry Oshiomhole and Ize-Iyamu matter go make you think he still want to go back. Wetin you wan use their congratulations do? Abeg Edo people are waiting for you to deliver your promises.

Use ur thinking faculty na. They didn't even send the congratulatory message to his handle nor write to him...they circulated to social media to trend. Then again, put urself in his shoes...they gave Obaseki sleepless nights for several months. Only to clout chase...u cannot force Obaseki to forgive immediately. Or do it ur way... don't u think so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by olisaEze(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2021
Oga now you’re just being petty. You already won but here you are talking like you’re still on the campaign trail, stoking embers of bitterness and rivalry. Those guys lost and moved on, pls do same and let us hear word!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by zeusdgrt(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2021
GboyegaD:

About? I am not waiting on government to enjoy my life nonetheless, for those who do, he should focus on why they elected him and fulfill the purpose.
Mr Man are you in Edo state?so how do u know he is not performing ?if u are prove it by giving us ur location and local govt.
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by friday2011(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Are we still on this??
You don't need anyone's validation. Just do the damn job you have been (s)elected to do and stop seeking for attention like a lonely puppy.
Obasaki, I can see that you must be a Chelsea fan. You folks don't know a thing about being magnanimous in victory. You people are ready to celebrate and rub it in everyones face from now till December. We no go hear word again.

What is this one talking about?

Why are you too lazy to think?

For you to be dragging Chelsea fc into Edo politics, then you must be very idle, engage yourself pls.
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by mhizwhyte: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2021
Okay oo�
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Goldbw122(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2021
Politics is like a gamble
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Lite50: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2021
The only party that has the right people for the job is the People’s Democratic Party, in 2023. Forward ever, backward never, Edo must move forward,” he added.

Very Nonsense and bullshit

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Randy111(m): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Are we still on this??
You don't need anyone's validation. Just do the damn job you have been (s)elected to do and stop seeking for attention like a lonely puppy.
Obasaki, I can see that you must be a Chelsea fan. You folks don't know a thing about being magnanimous in victory. You people are ready to celebrate and rub it in everyones face from now till December. We no go hear word again.

Alhaji sanni shekau, wetin concern you for Edo matter? Abeg face your zamfara state
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by wink2015(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2021
GOVERNOR OBASEKI has finished Oshiomole and Ize Iyamu.
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Kellie069(m): 9:06am On Jun 02, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Are we still on this??

Goat
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Kellie069(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2021
GboyegaD:
And he thinks this is news? He should focus on why he was elected instead of chasing clouts.

Goat[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Finest6: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2021
There is no difference between the three of them. Politicians are all the same, until we understand this simple truth we can't move forward as a Country.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Indispensable85(m): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2021
bigfish3k:
Oshiomole and Ize Iyamu were just so dumb with that certificate forgery litigation.

How can any sane human continue with such a case after the issuing institution has authenticated it.

They both know the truth but I believe they are just looking for a political mix in the judgment which didn't happen

It's not for you to determine which case makes sense or not. It's the job of the court to decide that and it's the right of any citizen to go to court. The PDP and Obaseki took Apc and ize iyamu to court to the effect that he's not a member of the Apc even when his membership was validated by his party. Wasn't that frivolous? You guys should drop this party servitude and think freely. Let everyone go to court and leave the court to decide their fate. I don't know since when going to court has become a crime. As we speak Obaseki and pdp still have about 11 cases at various levels against Apc and Ize iyamu.
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Indispensable85(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2021
Oga obaseki get down to work.
Nothing much is happening in Edo state.
Time is short.

It's your right to accept or reject any congratulations but remember that nothing lasts forever. Ask your predecessor.
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Indispensable85(m): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2021
Finest6:
There is no difference between the three of them. Politicians are all the same, until we understand this simple truth we can't move forward as a Country.

Dem nor dey hear word.
Nigeria problem is not Apc or pdp
They're all thieves that move from one party to another.
We need to move away from parties and identify people with capacity to deliver.
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Indispensable85(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2021
The only party with the right people is PDP. .......Obaseki

You forgot that you were in Apc until few months ago. INFACT your first tenure was as an Apc governor.
This is the reason I always say all politicians in this country regardless of party are dishonest criminals.
All of una na same
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by xofahah(m): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2021
The British Lions v Japan 2021 game. Saturday 26 June 2021 at BT Murrayfield Stadium.
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by jditimiya(m): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2021
Baba just forget them, and write your name on the walls of Edo state with the good work you have in mind.
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by perragy(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Are we still on this??

You lack manners, wisdom and also you lack respect for winners. You are a failure and will keep failing unti you stop attacking winners. Winners have the right to celebrate their victories even if they hurt themselves while celebrating.... why u dey die for another person victory. bloody loser. Obaseki and Chelsea fc are one... God and hug high tension close to kainji dam
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Omodua(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Obaseki should be magnanimous enough to acknowledged the congratulatory message, irrespective of the platform it was passed
Stop the joke. Obaseki should have nothing to do with Oshiomhole and other APC pretenders. They are dangerous!
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Walkee: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2021
Obaseki should be president. At least that will 100% kill the tribal bigotry
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by GboyegaD(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Mr Man are you in Edo state?so how do u know he is not performing ?if u are prove it by giving us ur location and local govt.

I am not in Edo and I don't need to be in Edo to know he isn't performing. A very simple case is that if Ekpoma that happened last week, that is gross under performance.
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by zeusdgrt(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
GboyegaD:

I am not in Edo and I don't need to be in Edo to know he isn't performing. A very simple case is that if Ekpoma that happened last week, that is gross under performance.
Imagine the nonsense statement"u don't need to be in Edo to know" permit me to say u are some of the people on NL causing fake assumptions on the minds of others just for stupid party or emotional sentiments,u are a disgrace to information dissemination, myopic mentality to truth,I weep for people who tend to listen to you on this forum.Next time u open ur mouth to accuse make ur findings first before opening ur bacteria infested mouth to speak trash and fake assumptions on any character.GO AND SLEEP!
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by GboyegaD(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Imagine the nonsense statement"u don't need to be in Edo to know" permit me to say u are some of the people on NL causing fake assumptions on the minds of others just for stupid party or emotional sentiments,u are a disgrace to information dissemination, myopic mentality to truth,I weep for people who tend to listen to you on this forum.Next time u open ur mouth to accuse make ur findings first before opening ur bacteria infested mouth to speak trash and fake assumptions on any character.GO AND SLEEP!

Oga, my mom is Benin and I have family members based in Benin so it is better to keep quiet than running your mouth silly.

That aside, I need not be in Benin or even have close relatives in Edo to know what is ongoing in Edo.
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by shegun4sur: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
blizard44:
Reminds me of people that will post your pictures on your birthday but never message you privately or even show care.

Them wan use Obaseki catch cruise.

Oga which care you want make them show you on your birthday bed??
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
I agree with him.

He is a Governor and you are congratulating him only on newspaper but you have direct assess to him.
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by zeusdgrt(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
GboyegaD:

Oga, my mom is Benin and I have family members based in Benin so it is better to keep quiet than running your mouth silly.

That aside, I need not be in Benin or even have close relatives in Edo to know what is ongoing in Edo.
Take correction and stop disgracing urself and lying to cover ur face.Am done with you!
Re: Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media by GboyegaD(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Take correction and stop disgracing urself and lying to cover ur face.Am done with you!

I am not like you that tells lies. You don't know me so you should be the one to stop disgracing yourself trying to prove smarter than you actually are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Check: Tinubu Makes Fresh Claim On PVC Expiry Date, Is This True? / Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event / Kachikwu's Letter: There Is A Cycle Of Power Within Buhari’s Govt. – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.