Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Crazy Dancer - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crazy Dancer (6846 Views)

My Crazy House Help / Angela The Poor Dancer / Crazy Hannah - By Lady C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Dancer by Megamercy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
You are a talented writer
More wisdom from above
Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Crazy dancer
Episode 39

Noah’s Pov:
Charlene – I pondered. Who could she be? Could it be Maxine’s friend?

But…I don’t think Maxine has a friend. And why did she say its important?

Anyway, I stood up and decided to check it out.

With the maid in front, she took me to where the lady was – close to the gate.

Hmph. Why’s she dressed up like this? Like a slut?

“Good evening Mr Noah” she greeted as soon as I got close.
Her eyes were gleaming in the dark.

“Yeah – good evening.” I replied and paused.

“Who are you and what do you want?” I further asked.

“I’m…I’m Charlene. And…I learnt Maxine’s staying here. I need to speak with her, please. I have an important information for her” she replied, making me more curious.

“Important information?” I repeated.
“What information? And who sent you?”

“I’m sorry, but I can only spill it out in front of Maxine and nobody sent me. I’ve already been searched by your securities. So, you can be sure I’m not armed.

“Please, it’s very important. Its regarding her family.” She added and I rose my brows.

Regarding her family??
Who the f*”k is she?

I scrutinized her and confirmed she was right. She probably wasn’t armed and even if she had any ulterior motif, I’d make sure she doesn’t carry it out.

I turned to one of the guards at the gate.

“Go get Maxine. She’s in

her room”.
“Yes sir” he replied and left.
Charlene’s Pov:
I stood and waited impatiently with beady eyes.

Oh! Maxine, the f**k, please come out of the house.

I just pray and hope Marcus doesn’t find me anytime soon. Else, I’m dead.

Definitely dead.

Noah kept staring suspiciously at me.

Well, it was normal not to believe me because I was a total stranger. But my major concern at that moment was Maxine – not anyone else.

After a long while, I finally spotted her coming out of the house and heaved a huge sigh of relief.
Maxine’s Pov:
I followed the guard and met Noah standing by the gate with a strange lady.
Hm. I wonder who she is and why she wants to see me. I just hope this isn’t the handwork of my family.

I finally got to where they were and as I stood closer, the lady’s face became clearer to me.

Hold on;

Wait, wait, Wait.

This lady…

Isn’t she…the same person…Of course!!

‘You?” I pointed out.
Noah looked at me, surprised.

“You know her?” He asked.

She’s the same lady I had encountered on my way to school one morning.

She had boarded the same cab with me and dropped a note before leaving, asking me
Read more stories @:- dapalace.com
to meet her at a particular location because there was something I needed to know about my family
Of course, she’s the one! I definitely can’t forget.

“Hi Maxine” she said calmly and I shut her a stare from head to toe.

“Do you know her, Maxine?” Noah asked again.

“Y.. yes. I had

seen her once on my way to school.” I replied and for a few seconds, we were silent.
“Okay; she’s here now. What do you have to say?” Noah asked, referring to the lady.

“Maxine” she started
“First, I wanna apologize for not showing up as agreed on that day because I’m sure you must’ve been waiting.

Well, the thing is, I got caught that very evening on my way out and since then, I’ve been locked up but just managed to escape today – luckily”

“You were caught?” Noah asked.

“Yes – by…my ex” she replied and swallowed down nothing.

“He’s been searching for me for a long time and unfortunately, he caught me that very evening and I was stuck.

“He had me locked up in his house because he didn’t want me to escape and have any contact with you”.

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

What’s she talking about?

She took in a deep breath before proceeding.

“Listen to me, Maxine. There’s something important you need to know. And that’s the reason every one has been after me

“Your parents…they didn’t die a natural death. They were murdered. They were murdered by the people you refer to as your guardians” she released the bombshell and I flinched and tottered backwards.

What?

I scoffed and looked at Noah, then back at the lady. What’s she talking about?

“They were murdered?” Noah asked in place of me because at that moment, I couldn’t even find my tongue.

“Yes – your father’s own brother killed him because he wanted to accumulate his wealth. He killed him, took everything from him and still made you a slave.

“Listen to me, Maxine. The company and wealth you see them flaunting around with, actually belongs to you. Your father willed everything he owned in your name. But his brother, after killing him, manipulated everything and made a fake will. He killed your parents and made you a slave.

“Else, haven’t you wondered? Do you really think your father would will everything to his brother when he knows he has a daughter? Didn’t you think about it? The entire thing was planned and fake!”

“How do you know about this?” Noah chipped in.

“Well…my ex who’s after me was part of the operation and that’s the reason he’s been hunting me because he doesn’t want me to spill the truth. Right now, He’s sure looking for me and I don’t even wanna imagine what would happen when he finally finds me.

“I just needed to tell Maxine rhe Truth because. I grew up in a similar condition and I know what it feels like. So, I couldn’t sit back and watch someone else pass through the same fate. What her family did is completely unfair and deserve to be punished. And that’s the reason I couldn’t keep shut about it.”

I placed my hand on my chest as I slowly turned around in shock. I could hear my heart thudding.

No; this can’t be true. There’s no way its true.

No, no.

“Maxine?” I heard my name but didn’t even know who it was.

My parents..they were killed? Killed all because of wealth??

Oh my God!

Tell me this is a dream, please.

Its just a dream.

I panted heavily as tears rushed down my cheeks. It was more than a shock to me.

“Maxine” I heard my name again and this time around, I fell on the floor and passed out.
Marcus’ Pov:
“Nooo” I yelled and kicked the table.
“Why the hell haven’t you seen her??”

“I’m sorry boss, we’re searching. We’ve checked up her old apartment but she isn’t there” one of the boys replied.

Damn it! Charlene.

Urghhh!
I groaned and fisted my hand.

“We need to look out for Maxine. Its possible she might want to reveal the truth like she’s always claimed. I want you to find her by all means and f**king bring her to me! Now!!” I said angrily and they nodded and left.

Oh! Charlene, just pray I don’t get to find you. And God help you you reveal the truth, I’ll kill you. I swear, I’ll skin you alive, I thought angrily.
Maxine’s Pov:
I sat weakly on the hospital bed with Noah and the lady – Charlene in front of me.

Since I regained consciousness, I’d been unable to speak even when the doctor kept asking little questions.

“The doctor said you’re fine and can go home now” Noah said but I still didn’t say a word or look at him.

I just stared into space, unable to get over it.

“Maxine” he called tenderly and placed his hand on mine.
“I’m sorry for what happened. But I promise you, I’ll make sure they pay for it. I’ll start working on it right away to ensure they’re arrested.

“Do you have any evidence that can help?” He turned to Charlene and asked.

“Erm…not really. But, if you give me time, I can…”

“I don’t want them arrested” I suddenly said with gritted teeth, my eyes still fixed into space.

“Not yet. I want to make them suffer – the same way they made me suffer after killing my parents and turning me into an orphan.

“I want to reduce them to nothing and make them kneel in front of me, begging for my mercy”.
I paused and looked at her – Charlene.

“I want revenge”. I added and for a moment, they were both speechless.

All I felt was anger and hate.

Suddenly, she smiled and replied:
“You can count on me”.

TBC.
And who’s ready to welcome a new Maxine?

Season 2 is gonna be the hottest.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Dancer by oluwakelvin23(m): 12:00am On Jul 05, 2021
Hi..am loving this

1 Like

Re: Crazy Dancer by Monero1402: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Season 2 is dropping when??
Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2
Episode 1

Maxine’s Pov:
Noah’s car parked in front of the house and I came out with him and Charlene.

I walked in with them feebly but insisted on going to my room alone.

“Be quick for dinner so your meal doesn’t cold, okay?” Noah said and I just gave a perfunctory nod and left slowly.

I got into my room and didn’t know what to do. I just felt weak and bittered.

I sauntered to the bed and sat on it and the memories came driving in.

Mum – dad – and all the lovely times we spent together. I was just 9 when they died – when they were killed.

They used to be the sweetest thing to me – showered me with so much love and care and treated me like a queen.

Dad used to call me “princess”

And mum – “baby”.

We made so many plans together and I can recall that moment I heard they were dead.

They had left for a meeting but never returned that night. And the following morning, they were dead.
The only precious people to me were dead.

I remember crying my eyes out and losing consciousness. I stayed in the hospital for days before being discharged and made to stay with Richard and his family.

They killed my family and turned me into a slave. How could they be so cruel??

Tears were already scrolling down

my cheeks as I wept uncontrollably. It was more than a shock to me.
I had always known there was something mysterious about my parents death – I just never thought Richard could ever be behind it. His own brother?

“Maxine?” I heard my name from outside but couldn’t even lift my head.
It was probably Noah.

I bent my head and continued weeping and soon, he opened the door and walked in.

“Maxine?” He called, sounding surprised and quickly, he rushed to me.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” He cooed as he crouched in front of me, but I still kept my head bent to the floor, still crying.

He cupped my cheeks and lifted my face, making me look into his face.

“Hey, it’s okay. Everything will be fine – I promise” he said but I couldn’t say a word and he pulled me in a hug.
#Next_morning.

Ruby’s Pov:
I kept turning and turning on the bed, finding it so difficult to sleep again. Gosh! I still felt dizzy. So, why the hell am I finding it difficult falling asleep?

Suddenly, the door opened abruptly with Tammy running jn.

What the heck!

“Ruby! Ruby!” She called and slapped my leg.

Ouch!

“Hey! What the hell is wrong with you? Why
More Episode@dapalace.com
did you have to slap me??” I asked angrily as I sat up immediately.
“Oscar’s back!” She announced and my eyes beamed.

“Huh? He is?” I asked surprised and she laughed and ran out of the room.

I left the bed at once and also hurried out of the room and there I

met him with mum, dad and Tammy in the sitting room.
Oh my gee!!! He’s here!!

“Oscar!” I shrieked in excitement as I ran down the stairs and jumped into his arms which had already been open for me.

“Heyyyy. Look who’s all grown up now” he laughed as he twirled me around in his arms and I fingered him as I climbed down from his body.

“I’ve missed you, brother!! I can’t believe you’re back! Oh my God!! You look so cute” I said and pulled off his glasses.

“Hey, move away, Ruby. You’re not the only one here” Tammy said as she pushed me away and stepped in front.

What? What the heck?

“Have you gone…”

“Hey, that’s enough. Give your brother some space – both of you” mum chipped in when I was about flaring up and I rolled my eyes at Ruby.

“I missed you, Oscar. So, tell me; how was Korea?” Ruby asked as she threw her hands over his shoulders like a baby.

“Do you really expect him to start talking like a parrot? He’s just coming back. Give him a break” dad said and mum took his hand.

“Come with me, son. I’ll show you to your room” she said and started leading him away while I glared at Tammy.

“You’re such a brat” I muttered to her hearing and followed mum and Oscar behind.
Maxine’s Pov:
I sat on the dining with Noah and Charlene – having breakfast.

I just kept eating slowly as I didn’t have appetite for anything at all.

“Do you need something else, Maxine?” Noah asked and I just shook my head.

“Hope you’ll be able to participate in tonight”s competition?” He asked again and I nodded.

Of course, I wouldn’t miss it for anything.

“Um…Charlene” he called, staring at her.

“You said your ex is after you, right?”

“Yes. I’m pretty sure he’s combing the area right now for me” she replied.

“Well…if not for the fact that Maxine wants to take the whole thing slowly, I’d have suggested we report everything to the police so they can arrest the criminals and give you protection.

“So….I think it’d be better if you stay here for the meantime” he added and she smiled.

“Thank you so much” she beamed.

And after a while, she called out to me

“Maxine”.

I looked at her without saying a word.

“Your revenge is about to begin. And your key will be Oscar”.

Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 2

By: Faith Lucky.

Maxine’s Pov:
I looked at her immediately as it gripped my attention.

“Oscar?” I repeated.
That was Richard’s first son. What’s she talking about?

“Yes – Oscar. You know he’s been away for a long time now. But, I just got news that he’s back in the country and I’m pretty sure you’re aware he’s the first son and therefore, the heir to Richard’s wealth.

“Now, this is the plan – you meet up with him as crazy dancer, become very close to him and trick him into wasting his father’s wealth.” She explained.

“Hold on; you want her to befriend her own brother?” Noah asked, alarmed.

“Yes – at least we can be sure she won’t fall in love with him or develop any personal feelings which could jeopardize the plan” she replied and I nodded.

After all, I wasn’t close to Oscar during his stay in the house. He was no different from his sisters.

“So”, she continued.
“You’ll get close to him and trick him into wasting his father’s wealth and that way, we can bring the family down.

“Thank goodness you’re the crazy dancer because this is where your veil will be useful. You must try your best to keep your identity a secret because you’ll be operating with the veil…”

“I’ll go to Oscar with the veil?” I asked, surprised.

“Yes – you’ve already made name with it. The world recognizes you with the veil, Maxine and that’ll be your power point. Factly, it’ll be easier getting to him if you go as the popular veiled dancer. You’ll catch his attention more. So, I think we’re on the right track”.

“So…you really wanna use him as a revenge tool against his family? What if she gets caught in the process? What if he tries to harm her?” Noah asked.

“Harm me?”, I chipped in immediately.
“In what way have they not harmed me? Is it when they took my parents from me? Or when they stole the wealth I was meant to enjoy? Or when they turned me into a slave and punished me day and night even when I did nothing? Huh? What other way have they not harmed me?”

Tears built up in my eyes but I batted it back.

“I’m ready to do it” I turned to Charlene and said.
“I’m ready to do anything just to get my revenge”.

She looked at Noah before looking back at me.

“Okay Maxine. Although, I must say – there might be a little bit of challenge because…Oscar was under a mafia boss before he left for Korea. He used to work for them and now he’s returned, its possible he might still have some connection with them. Hence, he might be dangerous. So, we’ll just have to be careful”.

Yeah – whatever.

“So, now – we’ll be planning your first step which is making you two meet. Are you ready for it?” She asked and I smiled.

“Of course”.
Oscar’s Pov:
I sat in the sitting room with Tammy and Ruby as they kept talking and talking unlimitedly.

Mom and dad were busy in the bedroom and it seems to me like they were having a serious problem but wouldn’t say it out because they kept making numerous calls.

“So, what really happened to Maxine? Why did she leave the house?” I asked after a while.

“Seriously, Oscar. A lot has happened since you left” Tammy replied.

“That lady’s just a green snake in a green grass. Noah just showed up on one morning and took her away. We have no idea what his relationship is with her’ she explained.

Huh??

“Noah?” I repeated, surprised.
Why would Noah take Maxine away?

“Yes, Oscar. They’re actually living together right now. It pains me so much – I feel like running mad. She…”

Ruby was still talking when my phone awakened with a ring and she paused as I brought it out from my pocket.

What the….

Whaaaat?

Holy Sh*t!

I groaned and itched my head as I stood up with the phone.

“Oscar, is there a problem?” Tammy asked.

“No – not at all. I’ll be done shortly” I replied and walked away to receive the call.

Why the f**k is he calling for me?

I got out to the pool side before picking it up.

Oscar” he called immediately, sounding like he was high.

Boss. Good morning” I itched my head and replied.

Yeah – morning, boy. So, Wat’s up? Heard you were back in town?”

Yeah – just returned.”

Hm. And I couldn’t even get a call from you?”

Sorry, I’ve been kinda busy with my family”.

Hm. Okay then. So, when are you coming over? I’ve got something important to discuss with you”.

Yeah – like I know.

Um…let me say…I’ll come over in the evening”. I replied.

Cool, cool. See you then. The boys are waiting”
And he ended the call.

I sighed and sank my fingers into my hair. I really thought there was a way I could be free from him.

I guess I’ll have to go back to my old life style now.

TBC.
Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 3

Rex’s Pov:
I walked soberly into the house and met mum in the sitting room, working on her nails.

Her eyes beamed the moment she saw me.

“Rex?” She called, surprised and stood up.

I bent my head and walked towards her and as soon as I got to where she was, I fell into her arms.

“Mum” I whimpered, hugging her tight.

“Hey, Rex; what’s wrong?”

“I’m sorry, mum. I’m sorry for everything. I don’t know what came over me. I’ didn’t know what I was doing. Please mum, forgive me” I wept on her shoulders and she patted me.

“Hey, its okay. I understand. Come on, Rex. Its okay” she rubbed my back as I kept crying.
Oscar’s Pov:
I parked in front of the building and stepped out of the car, feeling tired. I just hope whatever the boss has to say will be quick and short.

“Hey, dude” the boys kept throwing greetings at me as I walked pass them and all I could do was wave at them.

I headed for the boss’ office and after a long walk, I finally arrived and met him having a really good time with a lady.

Crap!

But they stopped the moment they saw me.

“Oscar! You’re here” he said as he zipped

up and pushed the lady aside.
The lady quickly dressed up and rushed out of the room.

“Yeah – Good evening and long time” I replied and he sniggered a “long time indeed”.

“Please,take a seat” he stretched out to the seat across the table and I took it while he took his as well.

“So, did you plan on visiting us anytime soon without being called?” He asked as he reached for a bottle of wine on the table.

“Well…yes. I just…needed some rest for the meantime”

“Hm” he hummed and poured out the drink, handing one of the glass cups to me.

“Anyway, we’ve got an important task at hand and that’s the reason I called.

“A close friend of mine contacted me and complained of his girlfriend betraying him yesterday. According to him, she ran away with some vital information and is likely to reveal that information to the enemy. So, he wants us to capture her and the enemy and I called for you because…I’ll be going on an important journey for now and want you to take over as the boss till I’m back. Can you do It? I’ll be back in just a few days” he enthused and I scoffed.

Like seriously? What

the f”*k?
And he’s asking like he can take “no” for an answer.
“Who’s the enemy?” I asked, itching my head.

And his reply got me stunned.

“Your cousin – Maxine”.

What?
Maxine’s Pov:
I stood in front of the mirror, arrayed in my long red gown – ready for the dance

competition and my first revenge step as well.
I should’ve Left the house by now, but I couldn’t tell why I just felt weak and continued staring at my own image which was pretty – tho

After a while, the door opened and I looked from the mirror to see it was Noah.

I swallowed hard as I watched him walk in, dressed in suit and probably ready as well.

He came to where I was and stood behind me, bringing out a necklace from his pocket.

Huh?

I flinched as he lifted it and locked it around my neck and I turned to look at him immediately.

“T…Thanks” I stuttered, a bit surprised about it.

“You’re welcome” he replied in a whisper and inserted his hands into his trouser pockets.

For a moment, we stood speechless, staring at each other and it made me kinda cringe.

“Maxine” he finally called after a while
“Can you drop the revenge plan and let the police handle this issue?”. He asked , making me mute for a while.

Geez!

For a minute, I was silent

“I’m sorry, but I can’t” I replied and he sighed and bent his head.

I just wanted to make them feel pains.

“I have a feeling it’s going to be risky. Shouldn’t you give it a second thought?” He asked again and I shook my head negatively.

Then, he nodded and started walking out of the room and I watched him.

But, he stopped at the door and looked at me

‘Would you be chanced for dinner tomorrow? I…just feel like treating you out” he said and my eyes beamed.

Huh

Isn’t that…like a date??

He stared at me, curious for an answer and I couldn’t help but feel nervous.

“Um…yeah. Of course, I’ll be free” I replied and he smiled and left the room

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 4

Oscar’s Pov:
“Maxine?” I repeated with a crumpled look and he nodded.

Hold on. Why the f**k would Maxine be involved??

I scoffed and looked at him.

“Boss, I need to know the truth. Why’s Maxine involved?” I asked and he took in a deep breath and leaned back on his seat.

‘I think you might want to talk to your parents about that” he replied and my eyes dimmed.

What?

I shut him a long stare and stood up and without saying any other word, I left.
I got into my car and drove straight to the house. What the hell is mum and dad hiding? And why’s Maxine involved?

Now, I get why they’ve been looking so worried since I returned. They definitely had something up their sleeves.

I finally got home and barged into the house, ignoring Tammy and Ruby who were looking all dressed up in the room.

“Oscar…” They called but I walked pass them and took the stairs, headed for dad’s room and luckily, I found him there with mum.

“Oscar!” Mom called, a bit startled at my strange entrance.

“Son, what’s wrong?” Dad also asked immediately.

“I need answers, dad. What connection do you have with Maxine?” I
went ahead to ask immediately, being damn curious..

He furrowed his brows and exchanged glances with mum.

“Os…Oscar? What’re you talking about?” Mum stuttered.

“Damn it, mom. You know what I’m talking about. Why are you looking for Maxine? Together with another lady who you’re scared of exposing you? Tell me, mum cause I’m finding it difficult to comprehend what’s going on” I stated impatiently.
“What??” I shrieked and recoiled back in fear.
“You…you what?”

I scoffed and itched my hair.

“Okay…just tell me you’re joking. I mean, this is not true. I mean…you mean you killed Maxine’s parents??”

They stared at each other in silence.

“Mum….”

“We had to, Oscar. We’ve explained everything to you, right? We…”

“He’s your brother, dad!” I cut him off.
“You killed your own brother and accumulated his wealth??”

“Well, are you gonna stand there and yell at me or you’ll do something to help? Charlene is out there and there’s every possibility she’s told Maxine everything already. So, we need to act fast!”

I scoffed and backed them, feeling so angry and disappointed.

I mean, I never thought they could do such a thing.

Mum came up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

“Oscar’ she called gently
“We’re sorry, okay? We’re sorry everything turned out this way. But, right now, we need a way out of this mess. So please…”

“I need some space” I cut her off and walked away.
The A3

Alexa’s Pov:
“Come on, girls. Its time” Audrey called from behind as Anna and I stood in front of the mirror, primping ourselves up.

Anna quickly rounded up while I retouched my lips and reached for my purse and the pin.

“Alexa…what’s with that pin? What’s it?” Audrey asked and I rolled my eyes and fixed it into my purse.

“I’m getting the veiled lady evicted from the competition tonight” I said with a smile and walked out.

“Alexa? Alexa?” They kept calling behind me till I had gotten to the car and stepped in.

“Hey! What is your plan” Audrey asked curiously and I took in a deep breath and brought out the tiny pin from my purse, holding it carefully.

“Well…it’s been poisoned and I plan on injecting the veiled lady with it and as soon as that happens, she’ll start feeling drunk” I enthused and their eyes widened in shock.

“Woahhhh. Like seriously??” Anna asked, gobsmacked.

“Yes, girlfriend. And with this, I bet she wouldn’t be able to perform while she’s drunk” I replied with a smirk.
Maxine’s Pov:
I sat calmly in the car as we drove into the crowded building and parked at the extreme, away from the crowd.

I stepped out and being guarded, I followed the passage to where the rest of the contestants were – making sure my veil was still on.

I got into the big hall and met them there and oh! They weren’t as much as they were before.

I guess that’s because a lot of them were evicted the last time.

As expected, all eyes rotated around me as I walked in and stood behind. I could clearly hear the crowd cheering from the other side of the curtains.

‘Hi dear” a lady beside me said and I turned to give her a stare.

“Hi”,I smiled and took my eyes away.

Well, I wasn’t ready to get familiar with anyone.

Immediately, three set of ladies showed up.

Huh?

The A3.

They walked stylishly to where I was and stood in front of me.

“Hi pretty” Alexa beamed and Anna chuckled.

“Pretty? You haven’t seen her face, have you?” She asked and they cracked.

Okay; what the hell now?

“Is there a problem?” I asked, thankful my veil was protecting me.

“Oh! Of course, not dear. Just wanted to say hi” Alexa replied and tried touching my hair, but I moved back and in the process of bringing down her hand, she touched mine and I felt something like a needle prickle my skin.

I winced a little and looked at her and she gasped.

“Oh my! I’m so sorry, dear. It was my nails” she apologized immediately and I arched my brows in surprise.

Like seriously?

“I’m really sorry” she said again..

“Yeah…its fine. Its okay” replied uncomfortably and she smiled and walked away.

TBC.
Awwn. What happens to our poor Maxine now?

1 Like

Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 5

Maxine’s Pov:
I looked at my hand and thankfully, there was no mark or blood stain. I wonder why her nails were that sharp.

Gosh!

After a while, the event started.

The first contestant was called out to perform and I got litted.

But suddenly, I started feeling funny.

I itched my eyes as I got a weird feeling and when I opened my eyes, the entire place was going round in circles that I felt like falling. It was more like…I was drunk.

Huh? What’s going on??

“Hey, are you alright?” The lady beside me asked and I quickly reached for a table and leaned on it.

Oh my God! What’s happening? Why am I suddenly feeling drunk?

What the hell happened?

I shut my eyes and tried calming the whole thing down, but it wasn’t working and as time went on, more contestants were being called.

Holy Crap! I’m doomed.
“The veiled dancer” I heard my name repeatedly and forced my eyes open.

Oh my! Everybody in the hall was staring at me

Oh! Please, don’t tell me its my turn.

Someone tapped me immediately.

“Hey, are you alright?” She asked calmly and I nodded and struggled to leave the table.

One of the organizers rushed to me immediately.

“Hey, miss. What’s wrong? Is there a problem?” She asked,

concerned and tried touching my shoulder, but I moved back, scared of my veil.
“Um…you’re being called on stage. Everyone’s waiting” she further said and I squeezed my eyes tight and opened them again, taking a deep breath afterwards.

“O…okay”,I stuttered with a deep gulp and started walking out of the hall, headed for the red curtains.
Alexa’s Pov:
I smiled scornfully as I watched her leave the hall with staggering steps.

“You’re such a bad ass, Alexa” Anna whispered to me and I chuckled.

Well, I can be whatever you want me to be.

After she left the hall,I continued watching her from the big screen TV as she stood on stage, in front of the crowd, not moving..

The foolish people kept cheering for her and it made me more eager to watch how she’d be disgraced.

Soon, the music came up and I crossed my hands with a huff and awaited the drama.

I noticed she was stalling and a smile crept into my face because It seemed she was obviously stuck.

The ovation from the crowd was beginning to die down as she hesitated to make a move – irrespective of the fact that the song was already playing.

Suddenly, it struck at me
More Episode @Dapalace.com
like lightning when I noticed her move.
Although, she staggered a bit but took another step and my eyes widened in shock.

Huh?

Gradually, she started adjusting to the beat and although, she still seemed drunk, she made use of a different dancing step.

What the hell is this?

“What’s going on?” Anna asked from

where she stood beside me, but I couldn’t even stare her a spare as I was too dumbfounded to speak.
I kept watching as the veiled lady danced strangely, litting the stage again and making the crowd cheer louder.

Holy Christ!

What the f*”k is happening?
Maxine’s Pov:
I found myself laughing during the dance. I mean, I couldn’t understand what was happening. I felt funny and dizzy but just had to dance.

Uncountably, I almost tripped and fell but used a step to cover up and thankfully, I was able to soar to the end of the music.

I laughed as I concluded the last part of the dance and the ovation from the crowd got me amused.

I bowed and turned around, headed back to the hall and unable to control my staggering steps.

I got back in and the rest of the contestants were looking at me.

Well, whatever. I guess I’m done here.

I placed my both hands at akimbo and started walking out of the hall and just then, daddy’s little witch showed up..

Tammy.

“Hey! Excuse me’ she called as she ran after me and I stopped to look at her.

Holy Molly! I actually forgot about my little plan.

I belched a little and wondered why she called my attention. She was looking as assy as ever.

“Yes? How can I help you?” I asked coldly, trying to control the tone of my voice.

“Um..I’m Tammy and…I just wanted to tell you..I like you a lot. You’re an amazing dancer and I love that about you” she replied, making me surprised.

Really?

I smiled and stood to face her properly.

Damn this drunken state!

“Really?” I asked and she sheepishly nodded happily.

“You like me? Yet you dance like a peacock? Haven’t you learnt anything from me yet? Are you such a dummy?” I jibed and hit her head and she flinched.

“Whatever” I added in a mutter and finally walked out, ignoring the fact that I just sabotaged the first and most important part of the plan.

Oh! Damn, I needed to get home.
Rex’s Pov:.
I sat impatiently in the car, my eyes fixed on the gate the entire time.

Where the hell was she? She just finished performing on stage a while ago, right? Was taking her so long?

I kept watching keenly and finally, I saw her car driving out.

The veiled dancer.

I smiled as I confirmed she was really the one and without further hesitation, I started my own car and started trailing after.

Today, I’m determined to know who her identity – who she Is and where she lives.

Episode 6

Maxine’s Pov:
i kept belching in the car as the driver drove on a high speed..

Holy Crap! Now I was beginning to feel the heavy effect of whatever I was feeling.

My head kept hitting the window many times as a result of the strong dizziness I felt. It was more like…I was completely drunk!

After what seemed like forever – to me – the car came to a stop and I looked through the window to see we were at the same spot where Noah was waiting for me.

Oh!

I laughed as I opened the door and stepped out of the car. The guards watched in amusement as I staggered to Noah’s car, opened the door and jumped in.

“Noah!” I laughed and fell on him as soon as I got into the car.

He was no doubt, gob smacked as he lifted me up from his chest.

“Maxine?” He called in a shocked tone and I laughed again and hugged him.

I wouldn’t deny it – I felt stupid.
Noah’s Pov:
I was muddled at her reaction. What the hell’s wrong with her?

I tried pulling her away but she laughed and hugged me again.

What is wrong with her? Hold on; is she drunk or what?

I popped my head out of the window to look at the men she had come with.

“Hey, what happened to her?” I asked audible.

“We have no idea, sir” they replied and I took my head back into the car.

She seemed really drunk and dizzy as she rested her head on my chest.

“Hurry up, let’s go” I told the driver and he started the car and took off.

She kept acting funny in the car – saying things I couldn’t comprehend.

I shook my head and held her more to my chest. I wonder what happened to her. I just hope she’s fine.

After a long ride, we got home and I tapped her to get out of the car, but it was a big problem.

“Maxine…Maxine” I called repeatedly but she didn’t leave my chest.

What the hell??

I had watched the whole thing from my tablet and she had performed really well on stage. So, what the hell happened? Why’s she suddenly drunk?

“Maxine, we’re home” I told her again, and she hummed and sat up.

“We’re home?” She finally asked as soon as I nodded, she laid back on my chest again.

What the…

Gosh!

I shook my head and opened the door and after which, dragged her out of the car with me.

“Ohhh! Where are you taking me??” She whined like a baby as I dragged her out and as soon as her feet were on the floor, I carried her up in my arms and started marching towards the house.

“Awwn!” She giggled, obviously enjoying it.
Geez! I’m seriously confused. Why did she end up drunk? And where did she even get a drink?

I walked pass the sitting room,taking her straight to her room and as soon as we got in, she jumped down and ran into the toilet.

Huh?

“Maxine?” I called and ran after her and there I met her throwing up.

What the…?

“Maxine?” I drew closer to her and held her.

“What’s wrong with you?”

She chuckled and faced me.

“You…” She laughed.
“You’re what’s wrong with Me’.

I arched my brows and scoffed and she laughed again.

She turned back to the washbasin and washed her mouth and after which, almost fell to the floor, but I was quick enough to catch her.

“Where did you get a drink?” I asked and she rolled her eyes and pulled my nose.

She started walking away and I assisted her so she wouldn’t trip again.

I really couldn’t wait for this craziness to flush out of her system so she can explain everything to me.
We returned to the room and she fell on the bed immediately.

“Um…are you hungry?” I asked her, still standing.

“Yes! I’m hungry for love” she replied and belched loudly.

Gosh!

There’s probably no way she’d be able to eat in this state.

I shook my head and tried walking away, but she held me suddenly by the hand and drew me back.

Whaaat?

I fell on the bed and had almost sat on her head.

‘Maxine!” I called in shock and she laughed.

‘Come on. Noah. Stay here for a while. When you were sick, I did same for you, right?” She said with her eyes closed and belched.

“You’re not sick,Maxine. You’re drunk” I rolled my eyes and stood up.
Her condition was alarming. I mean, she doesn’t look like one who drinks.

My phone started ringing immediately and I checked to see it was dad.

Urgh! Why do I have a feeling I know why he’s calling already?

I walked out of the room before answering the call.

“Noah”, he called calmly.

“Good evening, dad” I said with a sigh

“Yeah – evening. What’s wrong, Noah? I haven’t heard from you in…”

“Yeah, yeah. I know. I’ve been busy” I replied, tiredly, not wanting to talk about it.

“You told me you’ll be coming to the house like I requested. What happened?” He asked and I rolled my eyes.
I can’t believe he’s still on that Rex stuff.

“Don’t worry, dad. I’ll be home soon” I replied and he didn’t say a word for a while.

“Noah” he called.
“Your two weeks is almost over and I’m damn serious. Have you gotten a wife?” He asked and I itched my head.

Oh! That.

I sighed and turned around.

‘Don’t worry, dad. I’ll be coming home with her – a day after tomorrow” I replied and felt him beam.

“You…you finally have someone?” He asked and I nodded like he could see me.

“Wow! That’s great news, son. Good job” he chuckled and I smiled.

“Okay, then. I’ll be awaiting your arrival. Bye”

“Okay, dad. Bye”, I replied and dropped the call.
Hmm.

I guess I’m sure of this.
Rex’s Pov:
“Damn it” I cursed and hit the sterling as the stupid truck blocked my way.

I gritted my teeth and wished I possessed magical powers so I could uplift it from the ground immediately.

“Get the f**k outta the way!” I yelled like he could hear me.

Damn it! Why did he have to disrupt me just when the veiled lady’s car had passed?

After a while, the truck was finally out of the way and I zoomed off immediately, but of course, there was no trace of her car again.

“F**k!!!” I cursed and hit the sterling again as I parked the car.

What sort of bad luck is this, huh?

I placed my head on the sterling for a while, breathing heavily.

I couldn’t believe I just missed another rare opportunity. Why does this keep happening, huh? Why

I lifted my head from the sterling – painfully – and was about starting the car when I saw something that gripped my attention.

There was a mall in front of me and I saw a lady walking out of it.

“Audrey?” I called faintly, surprised by the sight.

What Is…what is she doing here? I mean…I thought she was…

I scoffed and watched with keen interest as she walked stylishly to car.

Hold on!

She had a child with her.

TBC.
Hm. Who’s Audrey?

1 Like

Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 7

Rex’s Pov:
I rushed out of the car to meet with her.

“Audrey! Audrey!” I called and ran after her, trying to stop her from going into hers.

Luckily, she heard me calling and stopped to look at me and her eyes beamed immediately.

“Rex” She called surprised as we stood, facing each other.

“Audrey!” I laughed and we hugged each other.

The little baby was right beside her – smart-looking and beautiful.

“Oh, my God!! Is this for real?? Look at you!” She exclaimed as we pulled from the hug.

“Yeah – you aren’t looking bad either. Long time, no see. What’re you doing here, by the way? I thought you were in Paris?” I asked curiously.

“Yeah – I just came back to fix somethings”.

“Hmm. And you didn’t care to check up on us? To check up on Noah?”

She itched her head.

“Sorry, I…have been really busy – I guess” she replied and I smiled and looked at the baby beside her who was playing with her cheese.

“Um…who is she? Your sister?” I asked and noticed the little cringe on her face.

“No; this is Ella – my daughter. Come on, Ella. Say hi to him” she beamed.

“Hi Mr” the little girl said in a sweet tiny voice, making me smile.

“Hi pretty. How’re you

doing?”
“I’m fine” she muttered and looked down at her cheese.

“So…you’re married?” I turned back to Audrey and asked.

“Uh…no, I’m not. By the way, it was really nice meeting you, Rex. But unfortunately, I’m in a hurry right now and need to leave” she said hastily and held the baby’s hand.

“Hold on. Can I get your digits, please?” I asked.

“Sure” she replied and I brought out my phone and typed in the numbers she called.

“Okay. Thank you, Audrey. It was nice meeting you again” I told her.

“Yeah – same here. Bye, Rex.”

“Okay, bye. Take care of yourself”.

And she smiled and entered into the car with her baby while I returned to mine.

Hmm.

I sighed as I sat in the front seat.

Audrey. I can’t believe she’s back here – looking more beautiful.

Wondering who she is?

Well, she’s Noah’s first girlfriend. But unfortunately, they had broken up few years back before she left for Paris.

We attended the same high school and were close friends – three of us. But the bond grew stronger between she and Noah and they were kind of the best lovers in school back then.

I wonder what happened to her and how come she’s having a child.

Hmm.

I thought for a long

while and unable to come to any conclusion, I started the car and took off.

Maxine’s Pov:
I turned and turned restlessly on the bed, having an uneasy feeling. And finally, I forced my eyes open and the first sight I caught was the ceiling.
“Awww’

I yawned and stretched loudly.
Gosh! I felt so dizzy and…funny.
I tossed on the bed and finally sat up, itching my eyes.
Hmm. It was morning already.

Hold on; what the hell happened last night??

I placed my hand on my chin and tried to think.

The last I could remember, I was about dancing when I suddenly started feeling drowsy.

I talked back at Tammy on my way out.

And…crap! I really couldn’t recall the rest of it. What the hell happened

I still don’t get it. How did I end up drunk?

I itched my head, trying to remember.

Oh! She*t! Only God knows what happened.

I shrugged and left the bed, going into the bathroom to take my bath and prepare for school.

Well, I missed school yesterday and couldn’t afford missing it again.

I showered and tied a towel around my wet chest and returning to the bedroom, I met someone there.

Charlene.

“Hey’ she called with a light smile as, she adjusted on the bed where she sat.

“Hi – Good morning” I returned the smile and reached for the wardrobe to get my uniforms.

“You ended up drunk last night. What happened?” She asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Seriously, I have no idea”. I told her, even if it might seem impossible to believe.

I mean, I didn’t drink anything.

“So…how was it? Were you able to get to Tammy?” She asked and I sighed sadly.

“Sorry, I couldn’t make it. The drunkenness made me do something else” I replied sadly.

“Oh! Maxine, that was our clean shot. Why did you have to ruin it, huh?”

“I’m sorry! I don’t know what the hell happened to me”.

“Geez!” She rolled her eyes and huffed.

“Anyway, we’ll come up with something else. But for now, there’s something I need to tell you”.
Noah’s Pov:
I was busy with my phone when one of the maids came to inform me of a delivery man looking for.me.

I left the room and went ahead to check him out and just as I had suspected, it was him!

Hm.

“Good morning, Mr Noah. Your orders are here” he said in his deep masculine voice as he handed the fashionable box to me.

I smiled as I collected it and he gave me a form to fill afterwards, indicating delivery was made.

“Thank you, sir” he said.

“Yeah – you’re welcome” I replied and watched him leave.

My eyes beamed as I looked at the box and opened it to confirm the content and my eyes met with the sparkling object.

Awwn. It was so cute.

Perfect ring for her finger.

Hmm. Well, I guess its all gonna happen tonight.

I heaved a huge sigh of relief as I closed the box and turned around and there i met Maxine standing and staring at me.
Huh?

“Noah?” She called, looking at the box in my hand.

When did she get here?
*Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 8

Maxine’s Pov:
I was done with my preparations and walked into the sitting room with my bag only to meet Noah standing in front of the door – like he was admiring something.

Suddenly, he turned around and I noticed it was a box he had with him – like a small jewelry box.

Huh?

It looked like a…

“Noah?” I called as he seemed a bit surprised.

“Maxine?” He scoffed instead.
“What’re you doing here? I mean…for how long have you been standing here?” He asked as he quickly inserted the box into his pocket and I could notice the twitch in his expression.

“Um….Good morning” I decided to cover everything up.

“Yeah – good morning. You’re um…set for school? Have you had breakfast yet?” He asked.

“Yes. Just had a cup of coffee, but I’m okay. I’ll just have something to eat when I get to school” I replied and adjusted my bag on my shoulder.

“Um…okay then. Hope you still remember the dinner.tonight?”

Oh…that!

“Oh! Of course, I do”.

“Alright then. See you by evening”.

“Okay, bye”.
And I left the house, heaving a huge sigh of relief.

Geez! Why was there so much suspense in the room?

But that box…it did look like a ring box..

Anyway , why am I even thinking about it? It’s possible he ordered a new ring for himself or something.

I blew air with my palms as I headed for my ride and got in.
Noah’s Pov:
The hell! I think that was a lucky escape.

Oh, manny!

I chuckled as I brought out the box from my pocket and smiled at it. Thank goodness she wasn’t inquisitive about it.

I went upstairs to my room to properly keep the box and after which, I called the delivery agency, to be sure they were still bringing the dress i ordered for.

They confirmed it and I sat comfortably on the chair and turned on the system, having a feeling to check up on Maxine’s recent activities.

I rewound the video and saw her in the room with Charlene.

Hmph.

I increased the volume so I could listen to their conversation and…it seems Charlene was telling her something important right after she said:

*For now, there’s something important I need to tell you*
Rex’s Pov:
I decided to be a good boy that morning by making coffee for mum and dad.

I mixed the hot coffee and put them in a tray, then left for their room afterwards.

I hope I get to please them with this.

I had gotten close to the door and was about knocking on it when I overheard them discussing and made mention of Noah.

“But why did you really have to make it mandatory for him to get married before gaining possession of the company?”
It was mum’s voice.

“I’ve explained this to you already, hon. I wouldn’t want him getting into relationship mess and lose focus on the company. So, that’s the reason I want him to get married first. Ladies can be dubious”
I heard dad reply and mum laughed afterwards.

“So…what if he’s unable to get a wife before then? Does it mean he’s gonna lose the company?”
She asked.

“Well, he only has a few days left and after that, the company will be handed over to Rex who I’m pretty sure would get married within the twinkle of an eye.”
Dad replied and my jaws dropped.

Whaaaat?

“Ouch. But Noah really loves the company. He has the passion for it”.
I heard mum say and felt anger eat me up.

“Anyway, you don’t have to worry. I actually wanted this to be a surprise but, let me just spill it out anyway. Noah gave me a hint yesterday, telling me he’d be coming home for dinner tomorrow – and guess what? He isn’t gonna be alone – but with his bride”.

I heard mum gasp and the tray almost left my hand.

Oh my God!

I was stunned and muted and just listened helplessly.

“Are you kidding me? He’s found a wife?? Oh my Gaddd! Who’s she?” Mum exclaimed.

“Well, I’ve got no idea. But, we’re definitely gonna find out tomorrow”

Immediately, I turned around and left for the kitchen. I kept the worthless tray there and went for my room.

I breathed heavily as I paced around the room, sinking my fingers into my hair.

No; no.

This is not happening!

No!!!
Maxine’s Pov:
I leaned my head on the window and enjoyed the beautiful sight as the car sped along to school.

And as I did, I thought of so many things – my parents, my plans, my life – everything.

What happens when I’m done with my revenge plan? What will my life be like afterwards?

And for how long will I continue living with Noah?

Hm. I wouldn’t deny it. Despite the anger and hate I felt, I still felt nervous. Would everything work out fine?

Although Noah sees it to be risky and wants me to follow the normal way, but I really want them to suffer. I want to drench them to nothing and watch them suffer.

Is it so difficult, huh?

I shook my head and tried waving it aside.

Suddenly, the car screeched to a halt and I jerked out of my thoughts and looked at the driver.

“Hey; what’s wrong?” I asked him, surprised but he didn’t stop to look at me.

“Philip?” I called him by his name, but he still didn’t make a move.

“I’m talking to you!” I said impatiently and tapped him and that was when he looked at me, holding a spray bottle.

“I’m so sorry, ma. But they have my family” he said with teary eyes and sprayed the bottle at me.

“What’re you…” I struggled to say but could barely finish up when I passed out.

TBC.
Oh, no!

1 Like

Re: Crazy Dancer by oluwakelvin23(m): 2:21am On Jul 11, 2021
poor maxine
Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 9

Oscar’s Pov:
I stood and watched satisfactorily as the boys brought her into the room and tied her up like a requested.

“Are you sure you weren’t followed?” I asked the leader among them.

“Yes, boss. We made sure of that” he replied confidently.
Hm.

“As soon as she’s awake, we begin. Is that clear?”

“Yes, boss”.
And I nodded and left.

I reached for my phone and dialed dad’s line and just as if he was waiting for my call, he picked up at the second beep.

Yes. Oscar?” He called.

It’s done, dad. Maxine’s here now” I told him and felt him smile.

“Wow! That’s great news. Good job, son. I hope everything will be done properly?”

yes – of course”.

And I dropped the call.
Rex’s Pov:
I laid restlessly on the bed, thinking about the whole thing.

What is so special about Noah, huh? Why are mum and dad more interested in him than me? Well, of course they are.

I cant believe dad even wants him to go married and right after, He’s gonna claim the company.

Damn it!
Why does he always get the good things, huh?!

I needed to do something. If I could create a little distraction – a little delay for him to get married, dad might move on to

me just like he’d said and the company will be mine.
Yes – I’ll make it.

I smiled as a plan popped into my head.

Perfect!

Immediately, I reached for my phone and dialed Audrey’s line. I guess we’ll be having a sweet dinner tomorrow.
Maxine’s Pov:
I opened my eyes tiredly and found myself lying on a floor.

“Ugh” i mumbled and struggled to sit up and that was when i discovered my hands and legs were tied.

Whaaat?
I racked my brain and suddenly recalled what happened.

Oh, God!

The driver!

I was kidnapped.

I gasped as it dawned on me.

I was kidnapped! What the hell?

I looked around but couldn’t find anyone in the room.

“Hello?” I called out.
“Who’s there?”

There was still no reply, but after a while, the door opened and a rogue looking guy walked in.

“You’re awake” he said grumpy with a litted cigarette.

I didn’t say a word as I just stared at him and he turned around and left.

“Hey!” I called, but it was already too late as he didn’t return.

Damn it! Why do I have a feeling I already know who’s behind it?

The door opened again with a different guy coming in this time around.

Oh! Perfect.

I gawped at him as he walked
Click to read more Episode https://dapalace.com/story/crazy-dancer-2/
in and stood in front of me, smoking a tobacco pipe.
“Who’re you?” I snarled at him.
“Why am I here?”

“Hey, chill okay? If I wanted u dead, you’d have been a corpse by now” he sniggered and squatted in front of me.

“I just have a few questions for you and

if you’re good about it, in less than an hour, we should be done from here”.
He paused and brought out a picture from his pocket.
“Do you know this lady? And remember – all liars will go to hell”.

My eyes dimmed as he showed the picture to me.

Charlene.

I stared at it without saying a word.

Finally, I know who’s behind this.

“Come on, Maxine. Don’t keep me quiet. Have you seen her?” The idiot asked again and I looked at him.

“Why’re you asking?” I demanded and he sighed.

“Please, don’t make this anymore difficult because I wouldn’t wanna hurt you – at least not yet. So, I’m asking you one more time – have you seen this lady?”

I stared at the picture again like it was new to me. Then, I smiled.

“I want to see them – Richard and his wife. I know they sent you. So, bring them to me and we can discuss”, I said and the next thing I felt was a hard slap on my face.
“You bitch! You think I have time for games

I bit my cheeks, trying to take in the pains.

The nerves of him.

“I’m giving you one last chance to save your ass. Have you seen this lady?? Yes or f**king no??” He yelled into my face and I scoffed.

“And I’m not repeating myself. If you really want me to talk, get the bastards here” I said boldly and immediately, the door opened and I looked and discovered it was Oscar.

My eyes beamed as I watched him walk in and a smile escaped my lips.

Finally, I just achieved the first step of my plan.

Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 10

Maxine’s Pov:
I smiled and watched him as he walked in.

Oscar –
Well, I guess I’m not surprised. A sheep can only behave like its father.

“You wanted to see me?” He asked gruffly as he stood in front of me.

“Yes – you and your worthless parents. Where are they?” I snapped.

“Call them worthless one more time and I’ll feed you with your own tongue” he threatened.

“Oh! Come on, Oscar. What else do you expect me to see them as, huh? For people that killed my parents and shattered my dreams? What else are they to you?

“And you – I knew you were definitely gonna follow the ugly steps of your parents because you’re no different from them! You’re all murderers! Tell me, Oscar. How do you feel knowing your parents actually destroyed my own family?? Are you able to sleep at night?
If yes – then even a monster is better than you’.

Immediately, he landed a heavy slap on my cheek and I winced.

“Your parents got what they deserved. And if you expect me to feel sorry because my parents killed yours, then you’re mistaken” he said icily and I felt my entire system burn with anger.

If not for the fact my hands were tied. I’d have punched him in the face.

“So, what now?” I asked.
“You wanted to know if I’ve seen the lady in the picture. Well, yes – her name is Charlene and she’s the reason I got to know about your parents evil deeds.

“She told me everything that’s happened and believe me, Oscar. I’ll have my revenge” I gritted my teeth and he smirked and pulled me roughly by the hair.

“Really? Let’s see about that” he snarled and pushed me roughly before walking out of the room.

I looked down at my shirt and hoped it was still there.
I hoped the entire thing was working.
Oscar’s Pov;
I walked angrily into the room and kicked the table.

Damn it!!

I reached for my phone and dialed dad’s line and thankfully, he picked at the right time

Oscar….

There’s a problem, dad. A very big one. I just interrogated Maxine and she knows everything – the whole truth!” I said bitterly and his breath wavered.

“She…She does?” He stuttered.

“Yes, dad. And as it stands, we simply cant let her go because its only gonna create more problems. She’s definitely gonna expose us and possibly send us to jail”. I told him and he kept muted for a while.

“Dad” I called out since he didn’t say a word.

“What are we to do, Oscar? I’m confused. Do we have to lock her up forever?” He asked, perturbed and I sighed.

“No – we kill her” I replied and ended the call before he’d say anything else.

Well, yes. That was the only option right now – kill and get rid of her.
Noah’s Pov:
I paced restlessly around the room as Charlene dealt with the police.

They were listening to some voice note of Maxine having a conversation with the Oscar guy or whatever.

According to Charlene, she’s given her a chip before she left for school that morning because she suspected they might make an attempt on Maxine since she was missing.

“Okay, this is clear enough” one of the police men said.
“We’ll forward the information right away and set out to the location. Don’t worry, she’ll be fine”.

“How sure are you?” I cut in restlessly.
“How sure are you of getting her back safely?”

“The tracker’s gonna lead us to her. So, that isn’t a problem. Don’t worry, sir. We’ll be on our way now” he replied and left with the others.

Immediately, I turned to Charlene.

“How could you? How could you put her life at risk?” I asked angrily.

“B…But I didn’t. I just…killed two birds with one stone. She was on her way to school and i had q feeling they might go after her. So, I planted the chip on her and decided to use it as our plan B just incase something of such happens. And as you can see, it’s working out” she enthused.

I groaned and sank my fingers into my hair – not knowing who else to get angry with.

Tonight was meant to be my engagement night.

Damn it!

I groaned bitterly and took my car keys from the table, deciding to go with the police as well.

TBC.
What happens next?
Will the police arrive there on time?

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2021
Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 11

Maxine’s Pov:
I sat tiredly on the dirty floor, wondering what their next course of action will be.

Oh God! I just hope the whole thing is working. I hope Charlene’s able to carry out the plan accordingly.

I relaxed my head on the wall and thought about the whole thing. If this works out, then my revenge would be perfect. My dreams would’ve come true.

Just then, the door opened and I checked to discover it was Oscar and some of the boys.

I stared at them as they walked in and stood in front of me. Oscar was holding a gun.

“Untie her” he said, referring to no one in particular and the boys came upto me and untied me.

Okay…so, what’s next?

“Bring her along” he added and started walking away and the boys nodded and dragged me up, taking me away with him.

They held me on both arms and dragged me roughly and I wondered where the hell they were taking me.

We left the room, took the stairs, walked pass some boys and what seemed like a sitting room and finally, got out to the facade of the building.

“Kneel her down” Oscar commanded and they brought me to my knees immediately.

“Urgh” j groaned as it hurt a little.

Next,

he pointed his gun at me.
Woahh

I stared at him and scoffed.

“Seriously? Is this it?” I asked and chuckled.

“Now, I get. You want to kill me and dispose me, huh? Like a piece of trash so nobody would ever get to know I existed”

“Shut the f*”k up, Maxine!” He rasped and released one bullet into the air and flinched.

What?

I shuddered a little and looked at him and he cocked the gun.

“Oscar” I called.
“You’re really gonna do this? Really gonna waste me because of your parents evil act?

“Haven’t you done enough already? They killed my parents! And now they want to kill me!”

“Shut up, Maxine!” He roared and stretched out the gun more to me and I kept mute.

“I don’t want to do this. Okay? I don’t want to hurt you. But I’m sorry, if I let you go, I’ll be putting the likes of my family and everyone at risk. So, I have to”.

Tears formed up in my eyes as I thought angrily about it.

How can they think of shattering my family this way?
First, it were my parents. And now – me. Why do the bitches have to win, huh?

I watched him as he brought his finger closer to
the trigger and an angry tear came rolling down my cheek.
I was about shutting my eyes when suddenly, we heard gunshots from everywhere.

I looked around in shock and found policemen jumping through the fence and exchanging bullets with the rest of the boys in the building.

Oh my God! What’s going

on??
The boys beside me quickly ran to take cover as Oscar also seemed to be taken abacked and immediately, I stood up and kicked him.

He almost lost balance and fell on the floor and I used that opportunity to run and take cover as well.

But unfortunately, while I was running, I felt something hit me.

It made me weak as I found myself falling on the floor.

I gasped and realized I’d received a bullet on my back.

Oh my God!

I found it difficult hearing sounds anymore as the entire place started going round in circles.

But suddenly, I heard my name being called distantly.

“Maxine!!”

It sounded so far and slowly, I shut my eyes and passed out.

Episode 12

Hannah’s Pov:
I paced restlessly around the room as Richard kept making repeated attempts, trying to reach Oscar on phone.

“Why isn’t it reachable, huh?” I stopped to ask, but he didn’t reply.

“Have you tried texting him?” I asked again.

“Yes – but he’s yet to reply to any of the messages” he replied.

“Gosh! So, how do we know what’s going on? How do we know if he’s succeeded in killing Maxine or not? We just need to be updated” I stated restlessly and just then, we heard a knock on the door.

Huh?

I looked at Richard, then back at the door.

“Who’s it?” I asked, but got no reply and Richard stood up to check it out.

I followed him behind and as soon as he opened the door, my eyes dilated in shock.

Whaaaat?

The police?

What the heck?

Richard seemed surprised as they drew closer.

“Good evening, Mr Richard” the chief among them said.

“Yes. Good evening. How may I help you?” Richard replied, asking the question I had in mind.

“We’re from A Division sir, and we have an arrest warrant for you and your wife.

“Please, we’d suggest you remain silent as anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law” he replied and I flinched.

“An arrest warrant?” I asked with a crumpled look.
“I….I don’t understand. Why are we getting arrested?”

“You’ve been accused for the murder of your late brother – Daniel Williams and also for the attempted murder of his daughter – Maxine Daniels” he replied and the two men beside him brought out a handcuff.

Oh my God!

I looked at Richard who was completely speechless.
No; this is not happening.

“B…But, we don’t know what you’re talking about. I mean…I think it’s a misunderstanding or something” I tried to argue.

“Don’t worry, ma’am. Everything will be sorted out at the station, but for now, you need to come with us. Please”.

“No, we…”

“Please ma’am, don’t make us do this the hard way. Come with us, please” he cut me off and brought the cuffs closer to my hands.

Oh, God!

I panicked as they did same to Richard and that was when it became clear to me – we had been busted.

“Mum?” I heard a familiar voice and turned to see Tammy and Ruby climbing down the stairs.

Oh my God!
Ruby’s Pov:
Tammy and I were having some fun in the room when we suddenly saw the police cars driving in.

We were alarmed and decided to check it out and there we found them in the sitting room with mum and dad, wearing handcuffs on their wrists.

What?
“Mum??” I called in shock and she turned to look at me.

I scurried down the stairs and ran to meet them, but the police wouldn’t let me get any closer.

“Mum? Dad? What’s going on?” I asked, perturbed.

“Don’t worry, Maxine. Everything will be fine. Just stay safe with your sister, okay?” Dad said but it didn’t have any effect on me.

“Hold on; why are you being arrested? What did you do wrong?” Tammy asked, but they couldn’t say any other thing as the police started taking them away.

Oh, my God!
Hours Later.
Noah’s Pov:
“Please doctor, are you assuring me she’s fine?” I asked the young doctor as he stood in front of me.

“Of course, Noah. The surgery was successful and the bullet’s been taken away successfully. She’s fine now” he replied and I sighed.

“So…can I see her?” I asked.

“Yeah, yeah. You can. Just try to make it quick”.

“Alright. Thank you so Much”.

He nodded and left while I took in a deep breath before opening the door and going into the room.

I found her lying weakly on the bed, but she managed a frail smile as soon as she saw me.

“Hey”, I cooed and drew closer to her, taking the seat in front of her.

It was such a big relief she’s fine.

“Hi” she said weakly, a smile still lingering on her lips.

“Yeah – how’re you feeling now?”

“I’m fine.

“Was it done?” She asked and I nodded and her face beamed with relief.

“Your uncle and his wife has been arrested. But…Oscar escaped” I told her and she flinched.

“He escaped?” She asked with a disappointed look.

“Yeah…but the police are on the search for him. So, you don’t need to worry”.
Maxine’s Pov:
I took in a deep breath and stared up at the ceiling.

The plan worked. But why did Oscar escape? How did it happen?

I shut my eyes and sighed.

Finally, I was close to it. I couldn’t wait to see the look on their faces when I send them to jail forever and take everything away from them.

“Maxine” Noah suddenly called after a cold silence and I looked at him.

“Um…” He paused and rubbed his nape.
“Actually, we were supposed to have dinner tonight”.

Oh!

“Yeah…I’m sorry, but you know we didn’t plan for any of these. Perhaps, it can be done tomorrow” I told him and he tched.

“Maxine” he called again.
“Actually…there was only one reason I had requested for that dinner”.

He paused and stared down at the floor and even a blind man could notice it – he was nervous.

Hold on; what’s going on?

“Maxine..” He dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out a jewelry box – that looked familiar to me.

“I really want to ask this question tonight and that’s the reason I’d requested for the dinner. But since this whole mess came up, I’ve decided to do it right away and not let it stop me.” He stated and opened the box and I shuddered.

What?

“Maxine Daniels…Will you marry me?”

TBC
Awwn
Best question of the year
Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 13

Maxine’s Pov:
My eyes dilated in shock as I stared at the tiny glittering ring in front of me.

At that moment, I felt numb and couldn’t comprehend what was going on.

What was happening? Was I dreaming or something?

Is Noah actually…

No; this is probably a dream.

“Maxine” his cold voice broke into my thoughts and i shivered.

My legs wobbled as I suddenly felt a strong energy surge into me.

I was confused and perplexed.

What’s happening? How can Noah ask me to marry him?

I mean…how? Why?

“What do you think?” He asked as he turned the ring properly to face me, but I still couldn’t find the right words to say.
I was overly shocked.

“I…” I tried speaking out but shut my lips out of confusion.

He sighed and held my hand.

“I understand how you feel, Maxine. And I completely understand if its coming as a shock to you. Its just that…the need is kinda urgent. My dad – he wants me to get married urgently in order to claim the company and…the truth is – I’m not in any relationship at the moment. And there isn’t a single lady on earth that’s on my mind right now for marriage.

“But, I’ve got just a few days left and…I’ve observed you for some days

now and gotten to know you’re a nice lady. So…I was hoping you’d want to…you know? Marry me” he said and I scoffed ruefully.
“Anyway, I understand if you need some time to think about it. I mean, definitely, you should need some time. You barely know me. So…I’ll just wait for your response” he concluded and closed the box, fixing it back into his trouser pocket.

Oh, goodness!

A tear threatened to drop but I batted it back, not wanting to weep at that moment. I couldn’t understand what was going on.

Did Noah really ask me to marry him? Like…become his wife?

But…its just because of the company?

Oh, God!

“I um…I’ll just see the doctor” he said as he stood on his feet and I just muttered an “okay” before he left.
Ruby’s Pov:
Tammy and I waited anxiously in the dark unkempt room and not long after, the door opened and mum was brought in, chained like criminals.

Oh my God!

“Mum!” Tammy called immediately and sprang on her feet, but the policemen beside us didn’t let her to go any closer.

I tapped her to sit and she did.

“Mom” she winced as they were made to sit in front of us, a table
Read more Episodes @dapalace.com
separating us.
“My babies” she cooed and touched our cheeks.
“How’re you doing?”

“Where’s dad?” I asked, looking behind.

“He’s still in his cell – I guess. They couldn’t bring both of us out of the cell” she replied and Tammy covered her mouth with her palm and wept.

“What the hell happened, mum?

Why are you locked here? Are the rumors true?” I asked tearfully but she couldn’t reply as she just bent her head in sombre.
Oh God!

“Did you really do it? D..did you really kill Maxine’s parents?” I asked again and she sniffed and lifted her head to look at me.

“Don’t worry, dear. All your question will be answered in court. But for now, I just need you two to take care of yourself. And don’t worry, we’ll definitely get out of this” she said.

“But how…?” Tammy squealed and busted into more tears.
“What if you’re unable to win the case, mum? You might get stuck in jail”.

“Don’t worry, Ruby. It won’t get to that”.

“Your time is up” one of the policemen said in a hard voice and I shut him a stare.

“Come on, officer. It isn’t like she’s going back to the cell to cook or something. Let’s just spend a little more time together” Tammy pouted and held mum’s hand.

“That’s enough. Come on” another officer said as he came close and gripped mum’s hand.

“Don’t worry, girls. Everything will be fine. I promise” she said ruefully as the policemen took her away.

“Mum! No!” Tammy cried and hugged me.
She kept crying all through the way home – on the streets, in the cab and the rest of the walk down home.

I was holding her the whole time and kept consoling her. I mean, that was all I could do at that moment – being her eldest.

Surprisingly, when we got to the gate of the house, we found the gateman sitting on the floor.

Huh? What’s going on?

We fastened our steps and got to where he was.

“Hey; what’s wrong? Why are you here?” I asked immediately and he shook his head and stood up.

‘Some authorities had showed up while you were away and locked up the house. They said its now in Maxine’s possession” he explained and I flinched.

What??
Maxine’s Pov:
Hours later, I returned home with Noah since the doctor said I was good to go and I didn’t really like the idea of staying in the hospital after all.

“Maxine!” Charlene called and ran to me as soon as we stepped into the house.

“Hey”,I chuckled and exchanged a brief hug with her.

“It worked, didn’t it?” She asked with a smile and I nodded.

Then, she embraced me again.

“Sorry about this.. And sorry I couldn’t make it to the hospital. You know my condition”, she said.

“Yes, yes. Its fine. You don’t need to worry about it”.

“Come on, Maxine” Noah said and accompanied me to my room.

“You know what the doctor said. You need a lot of rest” he told me as he helped me sit on the bed.

“Yeah…thanks”.

I sat up and leaned my back on the wall.

“I’ll get you some coffee” he further said and I nodded before he left the room.

I took in a deep breath and stared up at the ceiling.

Oh, God!

Finally, it’s almost getting over. And all that’ll be left to do is getting them kicked in jail for the rest of their miserable life.

But Oscar…
I just pray the police finds him soon.

After a while, Noah returned with the cup of hot coffee and sat in front of me on the bed.

“Here. If its too hot, you let me know”, he said as he handed it carefully to me and I sipped from it.

Ouch! It was quite hurt.

I blew air into it and in a short time, it was moderate.

“So…what would you want for dinner?” He asked and I quickly thought about it.
Am I even having appetite?

“Um….I don’t know for now. Maybe I’ll decide after this coffee” I replied and he nodded and watched me gulp down the rest of the coffee.

When I was done, he collected the cup form me and was about standing up when I suddenly held him back.

His lashy eyes bored into mine.

“Is…there a problem?” He asked and I nodded, then shook my head afterwards.

“I just…”
I paused and bit my lower lip.
“About your proposal, its urgent, right?”

“Um…yeah. It is. I’ve got just a few days left” he replied, now seeming interested.

Oh! Maxine.

“Do you have something to say?”, he jerked me out of my thoughts and I bit my lip again.

“Actually, I…

“I just wanted to say…I’ll do it. I mean…I’ll marry you”. I replied nervously.

Episode 14

Maxine’s Pov;
I saw sparkles in his eyes as soon as I said that.

I also felt my heart skip in accordance, feeling so shy and nervous.

“Um…are you sure about it?” He asked and all I could do was nod.

Then, he smiled and dipped his hand into his trouser pocket, bringing out the ring box and opening it in front of me.

He pulled out the ring, took my hand and slipped it through my engagement finger.

Oh God!

“Thank you, Maxine” he said with a smile and did away with the empty box.

But somehow, I felt bad because he was actually getting married to me for the company alone.
Because he urgently needed a wife.

“Um…so, have you decided on what to eat?” He asked as he took hold of the mug again.

“Uh…not really. I think I just need some rest for now” I replied and moved deeper into the bed.

“Sorry, Maxine. Can I…get a kiss from you?” He asked and my eyes beamed.

Huh?

I stared at him – speechless and surprised – and he smiled and drew closer, planting a soft kiss on my lips.

Oh my Gosh!

“Goodnight. I’ll come check up on you later” he replied and stood up after covering me up with the duvet.

I didn’t say a word and watched him leave.
Noah’s Pov:
Yes! Yes! I knew she was gonna do it!

Perfect!

I chuckled as I walked into my room and fell on the bed, beaming with smiles.

Ahhh

Finally; everything’s falling into place.

I reached for my phone and put a call through to dad. And thankfully, he picked up at the right time.

Noah” he called immediately like he was expecting my call or something.

Hey, pupsy. Wats up?” I asked cheerfully and could tell he was definitely surprised.

I’m….fine. Is everything okay?”

Yes, yes of course. Everything’s perfectly fine. I um…just called to remind you of the dinner tomorrow. I hope everything’s still in place?” I asked.

Well…of course. We’re waiting. You seem pretty excited, Noah. Who’s She?” He asked and I laughed.

Don’t worry, dad. You’ll get to know her tomorrow” I replied and dropped the call.

Hmm.

‘By weekend, we should be married’ i thought with a smile.
Audrey’s Pov:
I was helping Ella out with her assignments when my phone awakened with a ring.

“Hold on, baby” I told her as reached for the phone and received the call.

It was Rex.

Hello?” I said tiredly.

Hi, Audrey. What’s up?” He replied breezily.

Yeah, I’m fine and you?”

I”m great. I uh…just wanted to remind you of the dinner tomorrow. Hope you’re gonna show up?” He asked and I sighed and touched my head.

But Rex.. Is it really necessary for me to come? I…”

Come on, Audrey. Its just for fun. It’s just a house stuff – having dinner with me, my parents and…”
He suddenly paused and I scoffed.

And Noah? Will Noah be there?” I asked and he muttered a “yeah”.

Well, I don’t really see it as a big deal because its just Noah. Besides, you used to be the best couples. So, it’s no big deal dropping by to say hi to him. Come on, Audrey. Its been years now”.

I exhaled deeply and stared up at the ceiling.

Oh, God!

Noah…

Okay..fine. I’ll be there” I replied and felt him smile.

Awesome. Thank you, Audrey. I’ll check up on you later”.

Okay. Bye”
And I dropped the call.

Gosh! Am I really ready to see Noah?

Its been over 5 years already now.
Although…I wouldn’t deny missing him.

I itched my head and cogitated for a while.

Well…I guess I’ll just go for it anyway.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 15

#Next_morning.

Maxine’s Pov:
I woke up the next morning, feeling really ecstatic. Although, I couldn’t tell why.

I yawned and stretched on the bed and as I did, the glittering ring on my hand gripped my attention and I smiled and covered my face with my palms.

Oh my geee!
I’m getting married – to Noah – my super crush!

Although…it hurt me a little to know he was only getting married to me because it’s urgent and for the company alone. But I was still glad he chose me.

I mean…of all the ladies around, he chose me.

I giggled into my palms and just then, heard a knock on the door.

“Who’s it?” I asked immediately.

“Its Ariana, ma’am. I just came to inform you breakfast has been set and Sir Noah wants you out” she replied from outside and I rose my brows.

“Okay, then. I’ll be there shortly” I replied and heard her leave.

Hmmm.

I took in a deep breath and finally left the bed, going into the bathroom to freshen up.

In a short while, I was done and left for the dining where I met Noah already eating.
But he was busy with his phone as well and I wondered how he was able to cope.

“Hey” he cooed as soon as

he saw me.
“Hi. Good morning” I greeted a little shy and took a seat facing him.

“How was your night, Maxine?” He asked.

“It was fine. I feel a whole lot better now” I replied and immediately, a maid came up and started dishing out my meal.

“Um..that reminds me. I’d want you to get ready cause…I’ll be introducing you to my parents today” he said and my heart leapt.

What?

“Oh!” I muttered.

“Yeah – I need to tell them about it. So, we’ll be going for dinner” he explained and my anxiety increased.

Oh my God! We’ll be going to see his parents?? For real?

Holy Christ! I guess this is really working out.

“Um…okay then. I’ll definitely be free by then” I replied and he smiled and focused on his meal.

The maid dished out mine and I also started eating.

But not long after, I was interrupted.

“Ma’am, there are two ladies out there requesting to see you” the maid said with a bow as she stood in front of me.

“Two ladies? What’re their names?” Noah asked.

“They didn’t reply but only said its important”, she replied and I arched my brows.

Hm. Why do i have a feeling I already know who it is?

“Dont worry, I’ll check it out”
Read more stories or post your stories @:- Pizarena.com
I said to Noah as I stood up, but he also stood up with me and followed me out.
I got out of the house and there I met the supposed visitors.

Hm. Turned out my guess was right after all.

Tammy and Ruby.

“And who do we have here?” I said with a

smirk as I drew closer to them.
Geez! They were both looking like beaten cats.
“Are these the daughters of my enemies? Or its someone else? Please, I hope you don’t slap me for this”,I concluded with a chuckle and folded my hands.

Noah was standing behind me, leaning on the door.

“Maxine” Ruby called feebly.
“We just want to know why you took possession of our house and locked us out”.

“Your house?” I scoffed.
“The same house that was bought with my parents’ wealth?”

“We didn’t kill your parents, Maxine. Whatever differences you have, it should be sorted out with our parents, not us” Tammy snapped.
Can you imagine?

“Well, that’s exactly what I’m tryna do” I replied.
“The house doesn’t belong to you, but your parents. So, I have no business with you”.

“Maxine, please” Ruby said calmly.
“Just hand the keys to us. We don’t have anywhere to go”.

“You’re just wasting your time. Both of you – you deserve to rot in hell” I stated angrily and return to the house.

I rushed into my room and stood in front of the mirror, tears streaming down my cheeks.

I didn’t want to do this. I didn’t want to be this cruel.

But recalling everything they did to me – all the pains they made me go through – it makes me hunger for vengeance and just want to see them suffer.

I hate them so much and want to see them suffer.

Noah came in not long after and I turned to look at him – the tears still streaming down my cheeks.

“Hey” he cooed and I rushed into his arms, soughting solace.

“Come on, Maxine. Its okay. It’s okay” he consoled me and rubbed my back.
Rex’s Pov:
I whistled and twirled round the house and met mum in the kitchen, busy with the rest of the maids.

“Hey momma” I beamed and wrapped my hands around her and she looked at me, surprised.

“Rex. Are you okay? What’s up with you?” She asked with furrowed brows and I chuckled.

“Come on, mum. I’m happy due to the same reason you’re happy. My brother’s coming home with a wife” I beamed and she scoffed.

“Really? That’s the reason you’re happy?”

“Of course! I have a sweet surprise for him”.

“What surprise?”

“Don’t worry, mother. Its a surprise”.

She looked at me and shook her head.

“Anyway, come with me. I need you to help me out with something” she said and started walking out and I smiled and followed her.
Maxine’s Pov:
I locked the necklace around my neck and gave myself one final stare in front of the mirror before leaving the room with my purse.

I got out to the sitting room and met Noah already waiting, keeping himself busy with his phone.

Gosh! He was looking so cute – perfect in the red long sleeve he was putting on.

“You done?” He asked and I nodded and he stood up with his phone afterwards.

“Come on” he said lowly and proffered his hand to me.

Huh?

I cringed a little and accepted the offer, wrapping my hand around his and we walked out of the house.

Oh, boy! I guess I’ll have to start getting used to this.

The thing is – I’ve never been in a relationship or dreamt of being in one anytime soon and that’s because I’m scared of heartbreaks.

Well, with the look of things, I don’t think I’ll be getting one anytime soon, right? I mean, Noah seems serious about it and I don’t think there’ll be any complications.

We got to the parking lot and made use of one of his cars and in a short while, we were on our way.
Noah’s Pov:
Her nervousness was so funny, but I tried not to laugh out. I can’t believe she had to think twice before holding my hand.

I chuckled and she turned to look at me but I made sure not to return the stare.

I focused on my phone and we didn’t say anything to each other and after a while, we finally arrived at our destination.

The driver parked in the garage and I opened the door and stepped out with Maxine.

I made her hold me again and we walked into the house.

Hmm. Finally.

I wonder what mum and dad’s reaction would be. And that Rex….I just hope he stays out of my way.

With our arms still entwined, we walked into the sitting room and I froze at the door immediately when I saw the sight in front of me.

Maxine also stopped walking since we were both holding hands and she looked at me, surprised.

What the hell?

There was a lady right there in the sitting room. And I felt my heart give a mighty leap as I stared at her.

“Audrey?” I called out in shock.

Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 16

Maxine’s Pov:
I was stunned at Noah’s strange behavior as soon as we stepped into the room.

“Audrey?” He called out, looking at the beautiful lady seated in the room.

Where does he know her from? And…why does he look shocked seeing her in the room? What’s going on?

The lady also looked a little uneasy and stood up and I noticed her eyes kept dancing around our hands which were entwined together.

“Noah” she called and acted like she wanted to give him a hug but was being restricted by something.

Well, all I could do was watch in awe.

“Au…Audrey?” Noah called again and scoffed.

“What’re you doing here? I mean…I…”

“Yeah…I just came over for dinner. Long time” she replied frantically with a sly smile.

“Yeah…long time. Nice meeting you as well” Noah said and just then, his mum came in.

“Noah!” She called in surprise.
“Oh, my! You didn’t tell me you were here already. When did you come in?” She asked ecstatically as she walked to where us and her brows arched when she saw us holding hands.

“O…kay. Isn’t this Maxine?” She asked, surprised.

“Good evening, ma’am” I greeted with a little bow.

“Yeah…good…evening” she drew her reply and looked at Noah.

“Is…she the one?” She asked and he nodded and an “Oh!” escaped her lips.

I looked at the Audrey and could see a little bit of confusion on her face.

“Um…okay; okay. First things first. Come on, dinner’s set already” Noah”s mum as she portrayed her hand and led us to the dinner and while we were taking our seats, Rex and Noah’s dad showed in.

Yeah – perfect.

“Hey, son!”, he chuckled and Noah stood up to greet him.

“Good evening, dad”

“Yeah – evening. Hm. You’re looking more handsome tonight. What’s the secret?” He asked and they laughed and took their seats.

“Hi, bro” Rex also said but Noah only waved at him and he took his seat.

“Good evening, sir” I greeted Noah’s dad when he was seated.

“Yeah – evening, Maxine” he replied and looked at Noah, giving him a cranky stare.

Holy Crap.

Three maids came up and started dishing out the meals and in a short while, they were done and everyone started eating.
“So, Noah” his dad said after a brief silence.
“Forgive me but, I’m just so curious. You told me you’d be coming with the lucky one tonight. So, where’s she?”, he asked and Noah cleared his throat and cleaned his lips with a serviette.

“Well…” He started.
“It’s actually my pleasure to introduce her to you – the lady I plan on getting married to”.
He paused and looked at me.

“She’s the one – Maxine Daniels” he announced and I felt my heart skip as shock suddenly gripped me.

“What??” Rex shrieked.
“What’re you talking about? You’re getting married to Maxine?”

“Yes. And I don’t think its any of your business” Noah snapped back at him and he scoffed.

“Noah” their dad called, interrupting both of them.

“Come on. I need to have a word with you”, he said and left the dining and Noah stood up after a little reluctance and followed him.

Oh, God!

What’re they going to talk about?

TBC.
Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 1:38am On Jul 18, 2021
Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 17

Noah’s Pov:
That son of a bitch! He’s just lucky I didn’t want to create a scene else, I’d have punched him in the face that very instance.

I followed dad to wherever it was he was taking me and finally, we stopped in front of a room.

“What’re you doing, Noah?” He turned and asked immediately.
“What do you mean you’re getting married to Maxine?”

I scoffed in surprise.

“Sorry, but I…don’t get your point. What’s wrong with getting married to Maxine?” I asked with my palms open.

“Because she…”
He paused and sighed.
“What do you even know about her? I mean..you’ve only gotten to meet her few days ago. So, how can you be so sure about getting married to her?”

“Well, if I can remember Dad, you also imposed this marriage stuff on me few days ago. So, what’re you talking about? You made it urgent for me and now, I also have to make a quick decision.

“Anyway, Maxine’s a nice lady. I’ve studied her for sometime now and I might say…she’d make a good wife.

“Like you’ve told me – the feelings might not be there now, but as time goes on, they’d surface. So, please, don’t go against my decision” I concluded with a huff and inserted

my hands into my trouser pocket.
Gosh! I hate it when he tries to complicate things for me.

He’s been the one hell – bent on making me get married before gaining possession of the company. And now, I’ve
gotten a wife, He’s bringing up annoying assumptions.

“Okay, Noah. If you say so. I just hope it’s the right decision. After all, she’s one pretty lady”, he said and I muttered a “yeah” under my breath.

“Alright, then. Let’s return to the dining before everyone gets suspicious” he added and started walking away while I took in a deep breath and followed him.
Maxine’s Pov:
I felt so anxious as I sat on the dining.

Where could Noah be? And why’s he taking so long with his dad?

Oh God!

I suddenly felt like running away – running far from them because I felt I didn’t belong there.

Rex kept throwing loathing stares at me. And the Audrey – she had quite an inexpressible look.

But to my own opinion, she looked really soft and kind.

After a while, Noah returned with his dad and I suddenly felt relieved.

“Hey, is everything okay?” His mum asked as they took their seats.

“Yes – of course. Just a father and son
More Episode@dapalace.com
talk” Mr Sigmund replied with a light chuckle.
“So…you’re Audrey, right?” He diverted his attention to the lady.

“Oh! Yes, sir” she replied with a polite smile.

“Ahh! I do recall your face a lot because I remember you coming frequently to the house back then with my boys”.

“Yes – you know she

was Noah’s favorite” Rex chipped in with a smile and my eyes dimmed.
Huh? Noah’s favorite??

“Yeah…she was always around him back then” Mrs Sigmund also said and they all chuckled, except for Noah who didn’t even smile.

O…kay.
What exactly is going on?

“But, I’m curious, you know? What happened between you two? I mean…you had seemed inseparable, you know?” Mrs Sigmund asked.

“Well, things changed, mum. It wasn’t meant to last forever, I guess” Noah replied and a cold silence stepped in for a while.

Hm.

The Audrey’s countenance suddenly changed as she stared down at her food.

“Um…Maxine” Mr Sigmund cleared his throat and said and I looked at him.
“I actually want to use this medium to officially welcome you into the family. Since my son has decided to get married to you, I want you to know the decision’s highly welcomed by us all and we’re never gonna reject you.

“So, we’ll set out to work now and in a week time, the wedding should’ve taken place. Are you okay with it, dear?” He asked and I felt my cheeks become hot.

“Y…Yes, sir. And…thanks a lot for accepting me. Its my pleasure” I replied with a shy smile and suddenly, the Audrey lady stood up.

“Um…excuse me. I need to make use of the restroom”, she said and left in a hurry before anyone would say anything.

Huh?

What is wrong with her?
Ruby’s Pov:
I sat next to Tammy on the floor as the cold breeze of the night made us shiver.

“I’m tired Ruby” Tammy squealed and gripped my hand but I couldn’t even do anything to console her.

We’ve been out there for hours now, having nowhere to go to.

We just felt devastated and stuck.

There was no single person we could go to for shelter. Our parents’ wealth had made us so lazy and unfriendly and now, we had no one we could turn to for urgent help.

“What do we do, Ruby? I’m so hungry and need a bed to sleep. We can’t continue this way” Tammy wept on my shoulders and I sighed.

“Right now, Tammy, there’s nothing we can do. So far, I think we’d need to go to Maxine for help. I think we’d need to beg her” I replied and she flinched.

“Beg Maxine” She shrieked.

“Yes. But right now, I don’t think that alone would make her hand us the keys. Tammy, I think we might need to work as her maids” I replied ruefully and she moved away from me.

“Are you kidding me” She scoffed.
“You…you want us to work as Maxine’s maids For real

“Yes, Tammy. At least, that way, we get to live in a house. And gradually, we earn her forgiveness”.

“She doesn’t deserve our forgiveness!”

“Of course, she does! Look carefully, Tammy. If the rumors are true, then mum and dad really killed her parents. So, she needs our forgiveness”.

“But…she used to be a maid to us. How can we turn the tables around?”

Tears were already raining down her cheeks.

Gosh!
“Well, neither of us planned for this to happen. Now, if you really wanna get rid of this cold and hunger, you’d think wisely about it” I told her and she looked at me and busted into more tears.

Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 18

Maxine’s Pov:
After a while, the Audrey lady returned, looking a little better.

She smiled as she took her seat, but stood up with her bag immediately.

“I’m so sorry, but I have to be on my way now” she said and I arched my brows.

So early?

“Huh? But why? You’ve barely eaten” Mrs Sigmund said.

“Don’t worry, ma’am. I’m actually fine. I just…need to take care of something important. Thanks for accepting me, by the way.

“Um…Noah”, she called.
“Can I have a word with you please?”

Huh??

I looked at Noah immediately. What’s she talking about?

“Uh…okay, sure”, Noah replied and stood up.

“Thanks for the dinner once more. Bye Rex” she waved and left the room with Noah.
Noah’s Pov:
I followed her out of the room, wondering what she had in mind.

We got out to the facade and she stopped walking and turned to face me.

Her bulgy eyes gleamed in the dark.

“Hi Noah”, she gave a light smile.
“I was actually scared you wouldn’t remember me” she added with a chuckle and I also smiled.

“Hi Audrey. Long time” I said

“Yeah – we’ve said that before. I’ve actually…missed you and just wanted to say a proper hi. I can see life is going on well for you. I mean…you actually getting married. Congratulations”.

“Yeah…thanks. And…I pray you find the same happiness” .

“Of course” she smiled and didn’t say anything else.

“So…I guess I’ll be on my way now. Take care” she said and gave me a parting hug which made me a little uncomfortable.

“Bye, Audrey” I cooed and she smiled and finally left.

I took in a deep breath and watched her walk into her car and take off.

Oh! Boy.

Where has she been all these while?

Hm. Anyway, its a good thing to know she’s actually fine.

As she drove out of the compound, I turned around and returned to the house.
Maxine’s Pov:
I felt so uneasy knowing Noah was having a secret conversation with her. Why does she have to show up in the first place?

I mean…his ex. Why did she show up, huh?

“So Maxine, you really like my son?” Mrs Sigmund broke into my thoughts and I looked at her.

Oops! I don’t think I’m ready for this conversation.

“Um…yes ma’am”

“Are you sure? Or you’re only getting married to him cause it’s urgent and you probably have an eye on his wealth” Rex said and I looked at him in a ridiculous way.

Gosh!

“Let her speak for herself, Rex” Mr Sigmund cut in and he rolled his eyes.
“Okay…let’s continue, Maxine. Are you really getting married to my son cause its urgent or because you like him?’ Mrs Sigmund continued and I cringed a little.

“Well….the thing is, I’ve always crushed on Noah, ma’am, even before I’d gotten to meet him. So, I actually like him and…see it as an honor getting married to him” I replied and she nodded with a smile.

She was about saying something else when Noah suddenly walked in and I heaved a sigh of relief. At last.

He returned to the dining and took his seat next to me and Mrs Sigmund didn’t say any other thing regarding the issue and I wondered why.

“Is she gone?” She asked Noah and he just nodded and continued eating.

After a while, we were done eating and Noah announced our leaving, considering the fact that it was late.

His parents had excused him for a brief discussion while I waited outside for him.

And while waiting, Rex showed up.

“Hey”, he smirked as he stood beside me and I sighed

Gosh! Not now.

“Please, I don’t want any trouble” I said tiredly and tried walking away, but he held me back.

“Hey, chill. I just want to congratulate you on your engagement” he teased.

“Don’t touch me!” I snapped and wriggled my hand from his.

“Woahh! Looks like someone’s grown some wings, huh?” He laughed.

“Yeah – and trust me – I’m ready to cut out your balls if you mess with me again” I said, pointing my finger at him and he widened his eyes in shock.

“For real?? Wow! Do you care if we carry out some practice?” He said grumpily and moved closer to me.

“Rex!”
I heard someone call and turned to see his mother walking out with Noah.

Thank goodness.

“What do you think you’re doing??” She asked, alarmed while Noah just stared.

“Chill, mum. I was only having a conversation with my sister in -law” he said with a chuckle and walked away.

Gosh!

Noah only watched and didn’t say a word and I noticed he was looking kinda moody.

“Goodnight, mum” he said simply and started walking towards me.

“Um…okay son. Goodnight and take care of yourself, okay? Bye Maxine” she replied and waved at me.

“Thank you, ma’am. Goodnight” I replied in obeisance and left with Noah.

Finally. I just couldn’t wait to get home.

I sat next to him in the front seat as he started the car and took off.

Hold on; where’s the driver?

He kept his eyes fixed on the road and didn’t say anything and just immediately, it started raining.

Oh my God!

I had sensed it from the house already. I knew it was gonna rain.

It was more like the rain had been waiting for us to set out on the road because it started falling immediately.

Holy Molly!

Thank goodness the road was clear and Noah tried to drive as fast as he could.

Suddenly, the unexpected happened.

The car broke down.

It screeched to a halt and the manner at which it had happened almost made me shriek.

Oh my God!

“Wh…What’s wrong?” I turned to Noah and asked and he groaned and hit the sterling.

“I think we’re having a flat tyre” he replied and my heart skipped.

What?

TBC
Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 19

Maxine’s Pov:
My eyes widened at the mention of that.

A flat tyre?? Under the rain

Holy Christ!

I rubbed my forehead in nervousness as it was becoming too sweaty.

“Wh….What do we do now? I mean…how do we get out of here?” I asked him and he sighed.

“Stay here. I’ll be back” he replied as he opened the door and walked out.

Huh?

“Wait…” I tried calling him, but he’d already left.

What is he doing?? Why’s he going under the rain?

I turned to see if I could look at him from the window, but it was clearly impossible because of the darkness.

I panicked.

God! Please, make sure he’s safe.

After a while, I still didn’t hear from him and I became restless and decided to check him out.

I opened the door and left the car and there I found him working on the engines.
Huh? I thought he should be fixing the tyres or something?

“Noah” I called and moved closer to him, feeling a little uncomfortable by the rain.

“Hey, what’re you doing, Maxine? Go stay in the car. You shouldn’t be…”

“I know, but you’ll have to come with me. You can’t be out here” I cut him off, shouting as a result of the sound of the rain.

“Don’t worry, Maxine. Just go. I

noticed it wasn’t the tyres. So, I’m trying to fix this” he replied and focused on the engines, and I shook my head and went to stand beside him.
He looked at me and probably wanted to tell me to return to the car again, but suddenly, he restricted himself and focused on the engines.

I wrapped my arms around myself and shivered as the rain poured on me.

“You’re so stubborn Maxine. Come on” he said after a while and grabbed my hand, taking me to the car.

“Huh? I’m not going in unless you are” I replied and fred my hand from his just when he was about pushing me into the car.

“Maxine, come on. You shouldn’t be under the rain” he grouse.

“Yes – and you too. Besides, its late and dangerous staying out here. Let’s go” I argued.

“Gosh! This isn’t the best time for an argument. You might fall sick or something. Just go back to the car and I’ll work on the engines as soon as possible so we can leave this place. Please”.

“Don’t worry, if you’re comfortable staying under the rain, then I am as well. I’ll stay with you and watch you fix the car. I wouldn’t want

something to happen to you and your parents would think I’m at fault or something. So…”
Before I could finish up my statement, he charged towards me with the intent of holding me and throwing me into the car, but I was fast enough to notice it and run away from

him.
“Maxine!” He called and came after me but I kept running but unfortunately, fell on the floor as a result of my heels and long gown.
Holy Crap!

“Argh!” I groaned and held my knee.

“Hey! Are you okay?” He asked as he rushed to me and held me.

“Aww! This is all your fault! I told you to let me be” I pouted as I touched my knee painfully.

“I’m sorry, but…Oh, God! I’m so sorry”, he apologized and held my leg.

“Um…does it really hurt?” He asked, obviously confused of what to do..

“Of course. Just take me to the car, please” I replied like I wanted to cry and he carried me up immediately and took me to the car.

Perfect.

He laid me at the backseat and I held him tight to prevent him from leaving again.

“I…I don’t think I can stay alone. Please” I whimpered and he stared at me for a while before taking a deep breath and sitting next to me.

“I’m sorry. As soon as we get home, I’ll give you some medications for it” he replied and brought out his phone from his pocket.

He put a call through to one of his drivers – I guess – and asked him to come meet us with a car.

“Isn’t this what you should’ve done a long time ago?” I asked as soon as he ended the call.

“Yeah…I thought there was a way I could make it quicker” he shrugged and snuggled himself next to me.

The pain on the knee had reduced drastically, but I just wanted him to stay in the car.

We remained silent for a long while, the sound of the rain beating against the window glass.

“Noah” I called after a while.
“Who’s Audrey to you?”

Although, the car was dark, I could notice he’d turned and looked at me – uncannily.

I heard him sigh and take his eyes to the ceiling.

“She’s my ex” he said.
“My first date – actually.

“We met in high school, became good friends and fell in love. We dated for quite a long time, but…things didn’t work out anymore. So, we had to split up. She left for Paris and this is the first time I’m seeing her in five years” he concluded and I cogitated on it, building a little silence.

“But…do you still love her?” I asked, unruffled but he didn’t reply immediately.

“Well…whatever happened between us is in the past. She’s my past now – my ex. I don’t love her anymore” he replied and I sat up to sit closer to him.

“Y…You don’t love her anymore?” I asked and he looked at me and nodded.
His eyes gleamed and despite the darkness in the car, I was still able to see his face as he stared into mine.

“If…” I tried speaking out, but paused and sighed.

“If you were asked to chose between us”, I continued.
“Who would it be?”

He stared at me and I saw a smile creep into his face.

“Well…I’d kiss my crazy dancer” he replied and locked his lips on mine and I gasped.

Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 20

Maxine’s Pov:
I dilated my eyes in shock as his lips crashed on mine.

Whaaaaat??

He’s kissing me??

I mean…smooching me?

I gasped and pulled away from the kiss, my heart thumping so fast.

I panted as I stared into his face and slowly, my eyes reached for his wet lips.

What am I doing? What’s happening??

If not for the sound of the rain, i was scared he’d be able to hear the sound of my heart beating.
With an unexplained speed, we reached for each other’s lips again and smooched for a long time.

Oh my God!

A voice in my head kept ringing:

“Stop! Stop!”

But as he held me in his arms at that moment, I couldn’t seem to think straight.

What’s happening??

I thought I’d only asked him a question?And next, he kissed me?
What’s going on?

He pulled me close and slided his hand into my dress and I flinched.

“Noah…” I called in deep breaths and unlocked from the kiss, trying to stop his hand.
But he got hold of my lips again and pushed me gently to lie.

Whaaat??

I tried resisting him this time around but couldn’t as he seemed to weigh me down.

I saw him unhook his belt and pinned his hands against my head afterwards.

He reached for my gown again and slipped his hand in and I gasped when I felt his cold hand touch my thighs.

“Wait…” I muttered and tried holding his hand, but couldn’t.

He forced it in and touched the tip of the p*nt and my fears increased.

Hold on; are we really doing this now?

Like…here??

Oh my God!

Suddenly, flashes of light hit at us and we stopped abruptly due to the inconvenience.

I breathed heavily as a sudden relief came upon me.

Noah left me and peeped through the window and I saw him groan after doing that.
He looked at me and the car from outside started honking.

“My driver’s here” he said in a cold voice and bit his lower lip.

Holy Christ! I could still see that hungry look In his eyes.

I stared into his gleamy eyes and gulped but didn’t say anything.

“We should get going” he added and finally left the car.

I sat up slowly and placed my hand on my chest, the whole image still replying in my head.

What the hell just happened? Did we actually…

Oh, God!

I buried my face in my palm but just then, the car honked again, awakening me from my thoughts and I sighed and left the car to join Noah.
Audrey’s Pov:
I returned home, feeling a little weak.

I couldn’t find Ella in the sitting room and I sluggishly climbed the stairs to her room and there I found her, watching a cartoon.

“Mum!” She beamed and ran into my arms and I smiled and embraced her.

“Hey, baby. How’re you doing?” I cooed and touched her hair.

“I’m fine, mommy. Just feeding my eyes” she replied with a broad smile and I carried her to the bed and sat next to her.

She concentrated on the movie while I stared into her face, remembering her father.

Tonight’s dinner just brought back the memories and everything and I wouldn’t deny – seeing him with that lady ate me up.

The moment he had introduced her as his fiancee, I felt bittered and pained – yes. I wouldn’t deny it.

Perhaps, the feelings were still there.

I should probably go away – far away where I wouldn’t have to be hurt by all these.

“Mum” Ella’s tiny voice broke into my thoughts.
“Are you alright? You look kind of moody” she said and I smiled and stroke her hair.

“Don’t worry, baby. I’ll be fine, okay? Mummy’s okay” I replied and she smiled and turned back to the tele.

“Audrey” I called after a little pause and she looked back at me.

“I want you to get ready because…tomorrow, we’ll be leaving”.

She rose her brows at me.

“Leaving?” She asked.

“Yes, dear. We’ll be going back to Paris first thing in the morning. I…need to take care of some things over there” I said with a sniff and for a moment, she didn’t say a word.

“Okay, mum. If you’re fine with it, then I’m fine” she replied and I smiled and kissed her.
Maxine’s Pov:
The drive to the house was overly quiet as Noah and I didn’t say a word despite the fact we were sitting next to each other.

I wrapped my hands around my shoulders, feeling so cold and after a long awaited while, we finally got home and I couldn’t be anymore glad.

Noah and I stepped out of the car as soon as it stopped and at that time, the rain had reduced to a drizzling pour.

I walked slowly into the house with Noah behind and at that moment, I couldn’t notice Tammy and Ruby who were sleeping beside the security house – on the floor.

I just didn’t notice them.

I walked into the house with Noah, feeling so uneasy and a little shy.

“Maxine” he called from behind and I turned to look at him, my entire systems spinning.

“I’ll…I’ll just freshen up” I told him and he nodded and I left.

As soon as I got into my room, I leaned on the door for a long while, trying to calm my nerves.

Gosh! I felt soooo

Geez!!

I itched my head and took off my clothes, going into the bathroom after for a very hot shower.

Yeah…I really needed something warm..

Throughout out my stand in the shower, I kept thinking about the car stuff.

What would’ve happened if his driver didn’t show up?

Would we really have…

Holy Crap!

I cogitated for a long time and as a result, spent longer time than usual in the shower.

I just couldn’t believe Noah made an attempt on me.

I mean….it was unexpected.

After a long while, I turned off the shower and tied a towel around my body, returning to the room.

And as soon as I opened the door to the room, I found him right there – leaning on the wall.

Oh God!

TBC.
I just hope Noah isn’t here for an unfinished business

1 Like

Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 21

Maxine’s Pov:
I gulped nervously as I watched him lean against the wall, staring at me like he’s been waiting for me to come out of the bathroom.

I lowered my gaze and shut the door behind me and after that, I became confused of what next to do.

“Is…is there a problem?” I forced myself to ask so I could reduce my anxiety.

He sighed and Inserted his hands into his trouser pockets.

“There isn’t a problem” he stated coldly and walked towards me.
For a while, I heard a crazy voice in my head, telling me to run.

But luckily, I didn’t.

I swallowed hard and stood my ground as he came to stand in front of me.

“I just wanted to apologize for what happened in the car. I’m sorry, Maxine. I never…wanted it to happen. I mean…I wasn’t thinking straight. You know…”
He paused and touched his eyes.

‘In a nutshell, I’m sorry. Okay?” He added and I managed a nervous smile.

‘Um…its fine. You don’t need to worry about it. I perfectly understand” I replied, hoping my words were soothing enough.

We didn’t say any other thing to each other. Then, he smiled and kissed me.

“Goodnight” he hushed and turned around and finally left the room.

/> I woke up the next morning, feeling a whole lot better and ecstatic.
Perhaps, it was because I’d be dancing at the Star Dance competition today and thankfully, it was about coming to an end.

I just couldn’t wait for the final stage.

And…maybe, it was because I’d be going to visit the murderers I once called family at the station today.

Well, yes. Noah and I had agreed to make it today and I so couldn’t wait to see the humiliation on their faces.

I smiled as I stood up and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and when I was done and returned to the room, I noticed someone knocking on the door.

“Who’s it?” I asked

“Its the maid, ma’am. Your attention is needed outside, please” she replied and I heard her leave.

Huh? What could it possibly be?

I dried my face with a napkin and left the room afterwards, curious to know why my attention was needed.

Could it be Noah? What does he have for me?

I got into the sitting room but couldn’t find anyone. Then, I decided to check outside and there I found Noah standing with…

Hold on;

Huh??

Tammy and Ruby?

I scoffed as I paused and
looked at them.
What’re they doing here again?

I shut the door behind me and went further to meet them.

“Noah?” I called and he looked at me.

“You…sent for me?”

“Yes. Actually, I’m just getting to know Tammy and Ruby had slept in here last night” he replied and I wore a crumpled look.

/> What’s he talking about?
“Slept in here? How?” I demanded.

“According to them, they’d come in last night but hadn’t met us at home and unfortunately, it started raining. So, they had to sleep under the shade” he explained and I scoffed and folded my hands.

“And you – what right do you think you have to sleep in here without our permission?” I asked angrily and unexpectedly, they went on their knees.

“Maxine…” Ruby called ruefully.

“We’re sorry…please. We know we’ve wronged you, but right now, we really need your forgiveness,please. Please Maxine.

“We…we’re ready to work as your maids. Yes – accept us as your maids and we’ll do the entire chores. Please, all we seek is shelter”
For a moment, I was stunned.
I mean…it seemed more like a miracle to me. Tammy and Ruby – the same ladies who used me as rags – kneeling in front of me?

Hm.

I smiled and shook my head.

“Seriously…you must be dreaming to think I’d ever let you share the roof with me. Even if I’d wanted to help, I simply can’t stand the sight of your faces because all I see are the faces of the people that murdered my family!!

“So, I’m sorry too. But I simply can’t do what you’re asking”.

And immediately, I turned around and rushed into the house, ignoring their dramatic calls.

Oh, God! I couldn’t do it.

I just couldn’t do it.
Audrey’s Pov:
I zipped up the luggage properly and rolled it out of the room to the sitting room..

“Ella! Ella!” I called out and she came scuttling from her room.

“Yes, mom?” She answered.

“What’re you doing? Are you done packing up your toys?” .

“Yes. They’re all in the box now”

“Okay, Good. Go get them down cause we’re about leaving”.

“Okay, mum”.
And I watched her scurry off.

I smiled wistfully, wishing I could ever have a complete family.

I took in a deep breath and turned around to take the steps when a knock came upon the door.

Huh? Who’s it?

“Who’s there?” I asked but got no reply and I left to check it out.

I opened the door and my eyes beamed at the person I had seen before me.

“Rex??” I called in surprise and he smiled.

Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 22

Audrey’s Pov:
“Rex?” I called in surprise and he smiled.

“Hi Audrey. Good morning” he greeted excitedly and I scoffed.

“What’re you….I mean, how did get to know I live here?” I asked curiously and he smiled and shrugged.

“Let’s just say…it’s a small world” he said and I shook my head and opened the door wide for him, ushering him in.

He looked at the bags in the room and seemed confused.

“You…going somewhere?” He asked but I didn’t reply as I joined him in taking a seat.

“What do you want, Rex? I’m…kinda in a hurry” I inquired and just then, I heard Ella’s feet slapping down the stairs, holding her box of toys.

She paused seeing me in the room with Rex.

“Um…honey, are you done?” I asked her and she nodded.

“Okay, dear. Just keep the box on the floor and go to your room, okay? I’ll be done shortly”.

“Okay, mum” she replied and left.

Then, I turned back to look at Rex.

“Please, Rex. Like I told you I’m in a hurry and would like to know why you’re here. I have a feeling it’s important” I stated and he sighed and leaned forward.

“I actually wanted to see you, Audrey. And like you said, its important. But first, I’d want to start by asking who the father of your daughter is” he began and my jaws dropped.

Gosh! Dont tell me.

I rubbed the back of my nape, feeling uneasy.

“Seriously Rex, I wouldn’t want to talk about that” I replied and for a moment, he was speechless.

I thought he was done talking, but not until I heard him say:
“Its Noah, right?”

What?

My heart leapt immediately as I became totally uncomfortable.

“Rex” I called and chuckled.
“I…I don’t know what you’re talking about. Noah isn’t the father of my child. So, please….”

“Audrey” he cut me off with a sigh.
“You can lie to others, but you can’t lie to me. I can guess the age of this baby and she’s the exact years old of the same time you’ve been away from Noah. Or…are you trying to tell me you were cheating on Noah, huh?”

Oh, God! How the hell did he come up with this?

I stared down at the floor and felt like chasing him out. I just didn’t want to talk about it.

“Audrey….tell me the truth: Noah is the father of your child, right?” He asked and I looked up at at him.

“Rex, please. Before you came in, I was already packing up my things because I’m about leaving. So, there’s no need talking about that.”I said.

“Of course, there’s a need, Audrey….”

“Well, it isn’t important!” I found myself half – yelling.

“It doesn’t matter if Noah’s the father of my child or not because in a few days from now, he’ll be getting married and there’s nothing anyone can do about it.

“So, please Rex. Just change that topic so I can leave” I concluded bitterly and stood up, tears threatening to drop from my eyes.

I tried walking away, but his words held me back.

“So, you’ll just travel silently without letting him know of the seed you have for him?”

I stopped walking as soon as he said that, but didn’t turn to look at him.

Gosh! What’s this guy doing to me?
Maxine’s Pov:
I stepped out of the car with Noah and he held my hand and walked towards the station with me.

We got in and did all we needed to do with the policemen and after which, we were taken to the visitor”s room where we awaited the presence of the murderers.

After a while, they were brought in – the useless people I once called family.

A feeling of satisfaction clouded me as I saw how pale – looking they were.

Obviously, they didn’t want to be there, but had to because of the policemen.

They were made to sit in front of Noah and I.

“So…you actually the visitors we had? I thought it was someone more important” Hannah said and I chuckled and leaned forward.

“Seriously?” I asked.
“I’m not important? Well, I must say I’m surprised because as it seems now, my life is having more value than yours”.

“Maxine” Richard called.
“Why exactly are you here? Are you here to mock us in the face?”

“I think a mockery is too good for you” I scoffed.

“Damn it, Maxine! You completely lack manners, huh?? You think you’ve won by having us behind bars? You’re only a fool” Hannah said and immediately, I landed a heavy slap on her cheek.

She gasped as she held her cheek, while I only boiled more in anger.

“It’s unbelievable to know you still have the guts to spill trash at me. You’re such a devil, aren’t you?”

“Maxine!!” Richard shrieked.
“How dare you lay your hands on her?”

I looked at him and also had the urge of hitting him as well, but restrained myself.

“Your daughters are at my mercy at the moment” I said after a brief pause, becoming more calm.

“Just in case you think everything will be fine; you’re wrong. It’ll never be fine for as long as you’re at my mercy”.

“What’re you talking about?” Hannah asked angrily.
“What do you mean your daughters are at your mercy?”

I smirked and leaned closer.

“Well,what do you think? I’ve taken possession of the house already and left your daughters homeless.
Last night, they had to sleep under the heavy rain and this morning, they went on their knees, begging me to make them their maids”.
I paused and chuckled.

“But I refused and right now, only God knows where the hell they are” I added and stood up with Noah.

“You…you’re joking, right?” Richard asked and I laughed.

“Really? Do I look like I have time for jokes? Anyway, it’s left for you to believe it or not. It’s none of my business” I said and tried turning around to leave.

“Maxine…” Hannah called and stood up.

“Please, tell me it isn’t true. Tell me my daughters are safe”.

I smiled and moved closer to her.

“Go on your knees in front of me and I’ll have mercy on them” I told her with a smirk and her eyes dropped.

“What?” She exclaimed in shock.

“You…you want me to kneel in front of you?”

“Yes – both of you. Kneel in front of me and ask for my help and I’ll withdraw the charges I have against you. You can be free” I told her and a little string of excitement built up in her eyes.

“Maxine…how can you ask for such a thing?” Richard asked.

“You have just ten seconds to do it and after that, there’ll be no more mercy. I’ll make sure you rot and suffer in jail for the rest of your lives while your daughters beg on the streets” I stated sternly, filled with so much desires.

And I started the countdown to one.

“10…9…8…7….6…”

They looked at each other in confusion but I didn’t care as I continued the countdown.

“4…3….2…1….and…time up” I concluded with a sigh.

Hm.

“Nice choice. Now, I’ll make sure you suffer for the rest of your lives” I told them and turned around to leave.

“Wait!” I heard Hannah call and stopped but didn’t turn to look at her.

I didn’t hear a word from them and decided to have a look and to my surprise, I found them both on their knees.

Woahhhhh!

I guess it really worked.

Hmmm.

“We’ve done what you wanted, Maxine. Now keep to your word. Please” Hannah said bitterly and I smiled and went closer.

“Wow!” I hushed.
“I thought you were just murderers. I never knew you were foolish as well”.

I paused and sniggered.
The sight of them kneeling in front of me was something I could kill for.

“You must be really stupid to think I’d ever help you at any cost. This is just the beginning of your doom” I added and finally walked out, leaving them in shock.

TBC
Mehn…who else loved that act?

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2021
Crazy
Dancer�
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 23

Maxine’s Pov:
I sat next to Noah in the car and stared through the window as the driver took off, driving out of the station.

I suddenly felt his hand on mine and turned to look at him.

“You were awesome in there” he said and I smiled feebly.

Was I?

Somehow, I felt I was being too hard. But remembering all they did to me, I just couldn’t help it. I badly wanted to make them suffer.

“Why don’t we get a cold drink, huh?” Hr asked and I sighed and nodded and he gave the driver Pablo’s location.

The drive was really silent as I had so many thoughts running through my mind.

But after a while, we arrived at Pablo’s bar and I felt so relieved cause I really needed a cold drink.

Noah and I came out of the car together and walked into the bar and as soon as I saw Pablo, I ran into his arms.

“Hey! Little girl” he chuckled and hugged me tight.

“Little girl. I can’t believe this is you. How’re you doing?”

“I’m fine, Pablo. Long time. I’ve missed you” I rushed my words, now holding hands with him.

Noah was already standing behind us at that time.

“And I’ve mixed you too, Maxine.

“Good evening, Mr Noah” he greeted.

“Yeah…evening sir. How’s the business going?” He replied.

“Ahh! Its been amazing – thankfully. Please, come on” Pablo said and took us to the counter where he served us cold drinks.

Geez!! Just what I needed.

Noah and I sat, facing each other as we uncapped our drinks and started gulping it down.

“So, how’ve you been, Maxine? I was beginning to think you’d forgotten me” Pablo said as he stood on the other side of the counter.

“Come on, Pablo. You should know that’s never possible. A lot of things has happened since then and I…”

“It’s okay, it’s okay. I understand, dear” he cut in calmly and I smiled and continued with my drink.

Immediately, his phone started ringing and he excused himself to answer it.

“I hope you’re not forgetting the competition tonight? Make sure you don’t get drunk” Noah reminded me and I sighed.

“Don’t worry, I won’t”, I replied an eye wink and drank from my bottle again.
Hm. I guess I’ll be taking just one bottle then.

The volume from the music in the bar suddenly increased and I found myself tapping my feet.

Hmm.

Soon, I was nodding in accordance to the beat and in no time, I found myself dancing to the stage.

“Maxine, what’re you doing?” Noah asked and I laughed and climbed up the stage.

Oh!! I guess I’ve missed this. Reminds me so much of the days I’d gone through hell in the hands of those monsters I call my family.

I started dancing freely as I pleased and the customers started shining their colored teeth at me, obviously feeling entertained.

Well, I wasn’t doing it for them, but for myself.

I danced ecstatically and after a while, went to meet Noah on his seat, dragging him up.

“Hey! What do you think you’re doing?” He asked, confused.

“Come on, buddy. Let’s have a dance” I chuckled as I continued dragging him up.

Gosh! He was so resistant.

“Maxine, I…”

“Come on Noah. This should be our first dance, please” I cut him off and surprisingly, it’d gotten to him pretty much as he suddenly became calm and stood up willingly.

Woahh

He followed me to the stage and we started dancing crazily, falling into each other’s arms at interval.
I laughed as happiness clouded me and at that moment, I forgot all about my problems like I never had one.

At that moment, I’d gotten to realize how perfect it was being with someone like Noah.

It was just…too amazing.

And at that moment, I got to realize how special he was to me.
Before we’d get to the house, our names were already trending on the net with the hash tag:

*Amazing Dance Video Of Noah and A Pretty Young Lady*

Woahhh.

Noah and I laughed about it in the car until we’d gotten home.

Geez! I can’t believe those customers uploaded everything as soon as we were done dancing.

Going through the comments and reviews with Noah was so much fun as I saw a lot of things that made me blush.

�Wow! Who’s that lady? She dances so well.

�her dance steps reminds me of the crazy dancer.

�They’re both amazing.

Some of the comments read.

I kept blushing throughout and after a while, we arrived and he accompanied me to my room.

“There isn’t much time left, Maxine. You need to hurry up and get dressed” Noah said as we stood in the room together and I nodded and tried going for the bathroom.

Suddenly, he pulled me back and crashed his lips on mine.

Holy Molly!!

I gulped nervously as a little anxiety took over.

“Come on. Hurry up” he hushed and I smiled and ran into the bathroom for a shower.
Noah’s Pov:
I smiled as I watched her run into the bathroom like a shy kid.

Hm.

As the days goes by, I find it more interesting being around her.

Well, she’d captured my heart from the very first day I’d gotten to know she was the crazy dancer.

Yes – exactly.

I turned around and left the room so I could give her some privacy by the time she comes out.

I was on my way to my own room when I met a maid coning towards me and stopped in front of me.

“Sir, I was actually on my way to get you” she said with a slight bow.

“There’s a lady out there requesting to see you. She said she’s an old friend”

Huh? An old friend? I thought?

“Where’s she?” I asked her.

“She’s waiting outside, sir” she replied and I nodded and walked away.

Who could it be?

I walked pass the sitting room and opened the door and my brows arched at the lady in front of me

Huh

“Audrey?” I called out in surprise and she smiled at me.

She had a baby with her.

�Crazy
Dancer�
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 24

Noah’s Pov:
“Audrey?” I called out in surprise and she smiled at me.

She had a baby with her.

I scoffed and walked out fully to meet her.

“What’re you….
What’re you doing here?” I asked, mostly looking at the pretty kid beside her.

“Good evening Noah” she greeted instead.

“Oh..yeah. Good evening. How’re you doing?” I asked.

“I’m fine. I just…sorry, if I came without informing you. You know, I don’t even have your contact anymore”

“Sure,,sure. Its not a problem, Audrey. But the only problem I have now is the fact that I’m about leaving the house. But you can come in; at least, get a drink before…”

“No, no, its fine. I actually don’t intend staying long. I just…wanted to pass an important information to you.” She said and I became more curious.

Now, I see. I was beginning to wonder why she’d paid me such visit.

“O…kay. What information?” I asked and she smiled and held the baby’s hand.

“I…actually want you to meet Ella – my daughter. Our…daughter” she replied and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

Huh??

Our daughter?? What does she mean by that?

I stared at her gob smacked, not knowing what to say.

“Actually Noah, I’m sorry you’re just getting to know about this. The truth is, when we’d broken up, I got to know I was pregnant. But at that time, you were already out of the country and…considering the way we’d broken up, I didn’t want you to feel I was tryna draw you back or something. So…I left for Paris and decided to raise the child on my own.

“I…never thought I’d cross part with you again. But I guess destiny played its own part by bringing us together again. So…I felt it was necessary to open up to you”.

I stared at her lips as she spoke, making me think she was just narrating a movie or something.

I found it so difficult comprehending what she meant.

Hold on; is she trying to say we have a child together? For real?

I scoffed and shook my head.

“Aren’t you…gonna say something?” She asked and I felt cold shivers run through my spine.

“Audrey…” I called with a disbelieving chuckle.
“I…I don’t know what to say. I can’t believe this”.

She smiled and hugged me.

“Its okay, Noah. I can give you sometime to think over it. Thanks for listening to me” she said after the hug and I just kept staring.

I looked at the little kid who was just staring around.
Gosh! This is unbelievable.

“Bye” she said almost In a whisper and finally left.
Maxine’s Pov:
I stood behind the door and listened to their conversation, my lips dropped open in shock.

Noah has a child with her? With his ex??

Oh my God!

Conniption gripped me as the thoughts dawned on me.

They have a bond!! She has a child for him. For the man I’m supposed to get married to.

Oh God!

No; this is a dream.

I heard her say bye to him and figured they were done and immediately, I rushed back to my room.

I ruffled my hair as I got in, feeling so confused, pained, bittered.

I didn’t even know what to do.
I thought it was over between them? Why does there have to be a child? Why should this happen?

I paced around the room, my hands on my waist, tears threatening to drop from my eyes.

Noah has a child else where. With his ex!

Why does this have to happen?? Why

The door suddenly creaked open and I turned to see it was him – Noah.

I quickly fought back the tears that were already on my lids as I looked at him.

And patently, I could notice the sudden rueful look on his face.

“I uh…came to check up on you. Are you done?” He asked and I just shook my head.
I was scared I might burst into tears in the process of talking.

“Okay. You need to hurry up cause we’re running pretty late” he further said.

“Of…of course. I’ll be done shortly” I managed to say with a little sniff and he nodded and left.

As soon as I was alone again, I plonked myself on the bed and busted into tears.
Ruby’s Pov:
Tammy and I walked tiredly on the dirty road, going to a class mate’s house to see if we could get some food from there.

We were so damn tired and hadn’t even eaten since the start of the day.

“That Maxine is such a witch” Tammy cried.
“No matter what, she should’ve shown us a little mercy”.

I didn’t say a word but continued walking. At that moment, I was too weak to even think.

“What do we do, Ruby? For how long would this go on? For how long?” She continued whining, but I still didn’t say a word.

She probably wouldn’t understand.

But I can actually feel Maxine’s pains.

Suddenly, a car pulled over in front of us and Maxine and I stopped walking.

She sniffed and wiped her tears while I stared keenly at the car, wondering why they stopped in front of us.

Immediately, the door opened and my eyes beamed at the person that stepped out.

Whaaaaat

“Oscar” I shrieked.

TBC.
���
Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 25

Maxine’s Pov;
When I was done dressing up, I put on my veil and left the room, going to meet Noah.

I met him in the sitting room, seeming to be lost in thoughts. He didn’t even notice my presence, not until I’d gotten very close and the sound of my heels awoken him.

“Oh!” He mouthed on seeing me.
“You’re done”.

“Yeah…” I muttered and he stood up and started towards the door while I followed him behind.

We got to the garage and made use of the desired car and in a giffy, we were on our way.
Ruby’s Pov:
Tammy and I ate sat on the dining, facing each other as we devoured our meals.

Tammy’s own was worst as she ate so hungrily like a lion that’s been starved for years.

She munched and licked her fingers at intervals, looking like she was in heaven.

“Gosh! I’ve nearly forgotten what it felt to eat good food,Ruby” she said with her eyes closed and I smiled.

Well, all thanks to Oscar.

He’d brought us here to this big mansion filled with so many rough – looking boys .

Although, we’re yet to talk and know what happened to him, but he’s assured us everything would be fine.

After a while, he walked in and Tammy stood up and embraced him.

Gosh!

“You’re the best, big brother” she squealed in his arms and he smiled and stroke her hair.

“Come on; hurry up and eat” he cooed and she returned to her seat and continued eating.

“Wat’s up, Ruby?” He asked, holding my chair.

“Yeah…I’m fine. Thanks a lot for coming for us” I replied.

“Yeah…it’s nothing. You’re my blood and responsibilities”.

“But where have you been all these while, brother? We thought somebody had happened to you” Tammy asked.

“Yeah…I’m sorry. I…just had to fix myself and other things”.

“Have you been able to visit mom and dad at the station?” I asked.

“No, I can’t. Because the police are on the lookout for me. But you don’t have to worry about a thing, okay? I’ll be getting them out of there soon enough” he replied with a reassuring smile.
Maxine’s Pov:
I walked sullenly to the stage, having a muzzy sight.
The crowd were cheering at me, but unlike before, I couldn’t even smile – not to mention wave at them.

I just stood like a statue and awaited the song to come up – the calm one I’d chosen.

The crowd kept cheering, but as soon as the bright lights went off, leaving a soft glow on me, they became calm and awaited the show.

*I actually want you to meet Ella – my daughter. Our daughter* her voice resounded in my head.

They have a child together – a bond. And here I am – thinking he’d get married to me.

I sniffed and the music came up – a slow calm song – one by Enya.

The damn tear came rolling down my cheek as I tried all I could to dance perfectly.

Gosh! I couldn’t believe I’d hoped on Noah this much

Well, you wouldn’t blame me.

The day he’d proposed to me, I felt so happy – so much happiness like I’d never felt in years.

I started imagining a future with him – with the World Best dancer.

Everything was seeming so perfect. Not until his girlfriend showed up, claiming to have a child for him.

She’s more beautiful than me, right? More classy.

Why would Noah leave her for someone like me?

Thankfully, the lights were low
The crowd were cheering at me, but unlike before, I couldn’t even smile – not to mention wave at them.

I just stood like a statue and awaited the song to come up – the calm one I’d chosen.

The crowd kept cheering, but as soon as the bright lights went off, leaving a soft glow on me, they became calm and awaited the show.

*I actually want you to meet Ella – my daughter. Our daughter* her voice resounded in my head.

They have a child together – a bond. And here I am – thinking he’d get married to me.

I sniffed and the music came up – a slow calm song – one by Enya.

The damn tear came rolling down my cheek as I tried all I could to dance perfectly.

Gosh! I couldn’t believe I’d hoped on Noah this much

Well, you wouldn’t blame me.

The day he’d proposed to me, I felt so happy – so much happiness like I’d never felt in years.

I started imagining a future with him – with the World Best dancer.

Everything was seeming so perfect. Not until his girlfriend showed up, claiming to have a child for him.

She’s more beautiful than me, right? More classy.

Why would Noah leave her for someone like me?

Thankfully, the lights were low and the people would probably not notice the tears.

I danced for a long time and wished the song would come to an end soon.
Noah’s Pov:
I watched her performance from my laptop while I sat in the car – quietly.

It was obvious, wasn’t it? There was something about her mood tonight. Yes, I could clearly read it from her expression – even from her dancing steps

I’d noticed it right from the house – before we left for the contest.

She’d been acting cold and quiet and something was definitely wrong.

Yes – it was.

But she’d been okay a while ago – when we returned from Pablo’s bar. She’d been dancing and laughing all around. So, what could possibly be wrong now?

What?

I suddenly felt scared for her, having a crazy feeling she might mess up on the stage or something.

But she seemed to blend her dancing steps with her mood.

Indeed, she was perfect.
Rex’s Pov:
I waited in the car for her to come out – the Crazy dancer.

Today, nothing will stop me from knowing who she is.

After a long while, I saw her car driving out.

I smiled and ignited my engines, going after her.

I really wanted to know the mystery behind the amazing crazy dancer.

I trailed behind her car, making sure she I was far off enough to avoid suspicions.

Finally, the car stopped moving and I did same.

I watched keenly, wondering why she’d stopped in such a deserted area.

The door opened and the lady stepped out, holding her veil in her hand.

I looked at her face properly as that familiar look hit at me.

Maxine

Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 26

Rex’s Pov:
“Maxine??” I called in shock.

What the….

I scoffed and itched my eyes to be sure I wasn’t dreaming or imagining things.

Why the hell is Maxine coming out of the car

I don’t seem to understand.

Could she….

Could she be the veiled dancer?

No; no; this is not possible.

I watched in confusion as she walked into the second car and the driver took off afterwards.

Definitely, I’m gonna see the end of this.

I started my own car and started trailing after them, still trying as much as possible to maintain the distance.

I followed them for a long time and the car arrived at Noah’s mansion.

What the…..

Holy Christ!!!

It was Noah’s house?!

Then, that only means it is indeed Maxine!!

Maxine is staying with Noah! She’s the veiled dancer.

I sent my fingers into my hair and ruffled it.

Now, I understand. Now, everything has become clear to me.

She’s the veiled dancer.
And that’s her connection with Noah.

No wonder Noah had suddenly picked interest and taken her away from her family
No wonder he stood up for her when actually, she shouldn’t mean a thing to him.

No wonder he’s getting married to her!!

He isn’t just getting married to Maxine, but the crazy Dancer!!

The popular Crazy dancer!
Maxine’s Pov:
I returned home with Noah after the long ride and all I could think about was taking a shower and going to bed.

“Would you like something to eat?” He asked as we walked into the sitting room and I simply shook my head.

I was about walking away when he suddenly pulled me back by the arm.

“Maxine…what’s wrong?” He asked calmly, giving me a cold stare.

For a moment, I was speechless.

“I’m…I’m fine. Its nothing” I replied with a hard gulp, but he didn’t let me go.

“No, you’re not. Is something bothering you? Please, feel free to tell me about it”.

I lowered my gaze and gulped down my sniffles.

“Your…” I paused and sniffed again.
“Your ex was here this evening, right?

“I…I heard everything. She has a child for you”.

His eyes deemed immediately and I smiled ruefully.

“It’s just that….I’m happy for you two” I added and finally walked away,going into my room.

I whacked the door close as soon as I got in and went to sit on the bed.

I buried my face in my palms and wept.

Oh! Maxine, I shouldn’t have spilled it out.

I shouldn’t had told him about it. Why did I have to do such, huh?

Why??

I wept into my palms but lifted my face when I heard the door opening. Please, don’t tell me he’s the one.

I looked and discovered he was the one and I sprang on my feet.

“Maxine” he called and came closer but I moved back.

“Please, we need to….”

“No, no, its fine. I…I perfectly understand. I understand if you prefer her. I mean…she’s your…”

“What’re you talking about?” He cut me off with a smirk and that was when I realized i was actually gibbering.

Oh! God, I wasn’t thinking straight. But its the truth.

“Maxine” he called warmly and held my hand.
“I’m sorry, okay? I…I didn’t mean to hurt you. I mean, I had no idea you had eaves dropped on our conversation.

“Audrey’s my ex and no matter what, she’s just my past. It doesn’t mean anything’s gonna change between us.

“Yes – she might be having a child for me, but it doesn’t mean I’ll be going back to her because of it. There are other ways I can handle it, okay? So, don’t get it twisted” he enthused, making me dumbstruck. .

Is he serious?

I stared into his eyes, surprised and he lifted his hand to my face and wiped off my tears.

“I’m sorry” he cooed and I whimpered and hugged him.
He held me close in the hug and after a while, we unlocked.

Should I be convinced?

“I’m…I’m sorry for overreacting. Its just that…”

Before I could finish up my statement, he locked his lips on mine, making my eyes dilate in shock.

Whaaaat

I gasped and pushed him away, unable to contend the shock.

I know that wasn’t the first time but, I just didn’t expect it.

“I’m…I’m sorry” I mumbled, apologizing for pushing him away in that manner.

He didn’t say a word but just smiled and reached for my lips again.

He kissed me so roughly and tempestuously that I found it difficult getting a grip of my breath.

I felt like I was drowning.

Drowning in the kiss.

“Noah” I said in a muffled breath when he finally gave me a little break.

I panted heavily as he leaned his head on my shoulder, his hand on my waist.

“Maxine” he called in a whisper, but I was still speechless.

He pierced his fingers a little deeper into my waist and next, I found him taking me to the bed.

TBC.
Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
�Crazy
Dancer�
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 27

Noah’s Pov:
Something in my guts kept telling me to stop, but I couldn’t control my emotions at that moment.

I couldn’t explain it.

At first, I thought I was only getting married to her because its urgent or I admire her dancing skills.

But…even when Audrey had showed up with that baby, I still couldn’t imagine myself being away from Maxine. I couldn’t imagine myself choosing someone else over her – not even my ex.

As I kissed and took her to the bed, I felt that resisting movement in her. Like she wanted me to stop or something.

I held her down to the bed and resumed kissing her.

Obviously, there’s no way I’m letting her go.
Maxine’s Pov:
He kissed my lips, neck and almost every part of my body, making me tickle.

One part of me wanted him to stop, but the other part wanted him to proceed.

He was acting so fast, like one who was impatient or something.

His breath was so rough as he pulled down the hand of my dress and made it reach my waist level.

“Noah…wait” I said breathlessly but he fought pass my voice and ripped off my b*a.

I gasped as he took my left nipple into his mouth, tickling me.

I shut my eyes and held his hair tight, feeling so different – an uncanny feeling I’d never experienced.

He s*cked the nipple and fondled the other b*reast.

Then, I felt him dragging my dress off completely and it dawned on me I was becoming stark n*ked in front of him.

He left my b**bs and concentrated on taking the dress off completely and my heart pounded.

“Do you want me to stop?” He asked as he came to lie in between my legs, his head rested on my chest.
I couldn’t say a word as I just stared up at the ceiling, my heart pounding so fast.

I felt his cold hand touch my bare skin as he reached for my p*nt and started pulling it down.

I tried stopping him, but he locked his lips on mine and rendered me helpless.

He unhooked his belt and took off his shirt and believe me or not, the rest of the night was fun.
⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰
Noah’s Pov:
The sun glinted on the window as I opened my eyes and caught the rays.

I stretched slightly and found Maxine still sleeping on the bed.

Oh!

I smiled and moved the hair that flopped carelessly over her eye.

She was so pretty and I kinda felt bad for hurting her last night.

Well, I still felt glad it had to be me.

I smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead before putting on my clothes and leaving the room quietly.

“Make some Creamy coffee for two” I instructed the first maid I came across and she bowed and left.

I went into my room and brought out my phone.

“Finally, I think its time” I thought as I searched for Audrey’s contact.

�Crazy
Dancer�
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 28

Noah’s Pov:
I finally found her number and dialed it and luckily, she picked immediately.

☎Noah?” She called, sounding surprised.

☎Hi, Audrey” I cooed.

☎Wat’s up?”

☎I’m…I’m fine”

☎Are you…busy? I was wondering if you’d be chanced to come over to the house”.

☎Oh! This morning?”

☎Yes, now. Its important. And…come with Ella”.

She was silent for a little while.

☎Okay, then. We’ll be there shortly”.

☎Alright. Bye”.

And the call ended.

Hmm.

I just hope everything works out well.
Maxine’s Pov:
I turned and turned on the bed and finally opened my eyes, feeling so weak

I stretched a bit and itched my eyes before sitting up.

Gosh! I felt…..

Where’s Noah?

Oh God!

I blushed and buried my face in my palms when I suddenly recalled the previous night incidence.

Oh! Maxine, I can’t believe I lost it to Noah.

Why didn’t i control myself? Why??
I sighed and stared up at the ceiling. How do I face him now?

Shortly, I heard a knock on the door and snapped out of my thoughts.

“Who’s it?” I asked, praying fervently it wasn’t him.

“Its the chef,ma’am. Just came to inform you breakfast is ready” she said and I took in a deep breath.

“O….okay. I’ll be there shortly” I replied and heard her leave.

I left the bed afterwards and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

Gosh! The bed was a mess. How do I clean it up? I was so tired.

I got into the bathroom, brushed and took my bath, then came out with a white towel wrapped around me.

When I returned to the bedroom, I was surprised to find a maid cleaning up.

Wow! The bedsheets had been changed and the bed neatly arranged.

“Good morning, ma” she paused and greeted when she noticed me.

“Yeah…good morning” I replied, feeling a little shy she must’ve seen the blood stain.

I went over to the wardrobe to get something suitable and she looked away as I dressed up.

Afterwards, I left the room, headed down for the sitting room and thankfully, I bumped into Charlene.

Thank goodness cause I wasn’t ready to face Noah alone.
“Hi bae” she beamed at me as we exchanged a side hug.

“Good morning” I said shallowly.

“Yeah….you’ve been a little scarce around the house, haven’t you?”

“I just….well, let’s say I’ve been busy. Are you headed for breakfast?” I asked

“Absolutely! Come on”.

And we took the stairs together.

We got to the dining and met Noah there already and my heart skipped a bit at the sight of his face.

He shot me a stare and I noticed a little look of disappointment when he’d seen me with Charlene.

“Hi Noah” Charlene beamed and took a seat.

“Hi” he replied simply and watched me sit.

“Um….Good morning” I said nervously.

“Good morning. How was your night?” He replied and asked.

“It was….fine. Thanks”.

Gosh! I never thought I could be this nervous in my entire life. Especially, because of a guy.

The maids came up and dished out our meals and I started eating afterwards, eating like a snail.

That was when I knew I should be careful with the way I talk, eat and sit.

All because of Noah.

We ate in silence for a long time and I guess Charlene was beginning to get suspicious or something.

“Excuse me” she suddenly said said stood up, as if she’d realized we needed some privacy.

Oh! God, but I wasn’t needing some privacy. I was actually looking for a way to avoid being alone with Noah.

“How’re you feeling now?” He asked as soon as Charlene left.

“I’m….I mean, I think I’m fine” I stuttered a reply.

“You think?” He asked and I cringed.

“No -I…I’m sure I’m fine. Sorry” I added with a chuckle and he smiled.

“Actually…” He started.
“I want to say thank you for last night. I…guess its necessary. Thank you for entrusting me with your dignity. Really, Maxine…I never expected it”.

I felt my head spin and wished he’d just change the topic. I didn’t want to talk about it.

I smiled and looked down at my food, not having anything to say.

“Maxine”, he called softly and placed his hand on mine and I looked up at him in shock.

Just then, the door bell rang and snapped us out of our world of fantasy.

A maid ran to check it out and as she opened the door, it revealed the same lady I’d been scared of – Audrey’s ex.

I flinched and fred my hand from Noah’s.

What’s she doing here again?

TBC.
Why do you think Noah called Audrey over?
Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 29

Maxine’s Pov:
I watched in amusement and looked at Noah

What’s she doing here? Why’s she here again??

Did she really come to visit him or what?

“Come on, Maxine” Noah hushed and stood up and I became a bit confused.

Why’s he asking me to follow him? Does he want me to welcome her with him or what?

I wouldn’t deny it. I felt a little angry and jealous.

He held out his hand to me and I sluggishly stood up, placing my palm on his.

We walked towards the door as the maid ushered her into the house.

Oh! She actually came with the baby – I suppose.

Yes, she was with a little girl and I guess that was the “daughter”.

I felt my cheeks turn red as I stood in front of her.

“Noah” she beamed in a smile and looked at me.

“Hi, Maxine” she called simply and I noticed her eyes drooped when she saw Noah and I holding hands.

“Hi. Good morning” I feigned a smile.

I must admit – the baby was kinda pretty.

Just like her father – I guess.

“Please, have a seat” Noah chipped in and we all took our seats.

She sat next to the baby,

While I sat next to Noah – facing her.

“Um…thanks for coming, Audrey. I really appreciate” Noah said and I shot him a stare.

Hold on; was he actually the one who invited her over

“Its nothing,Noah. You don’t need to thank me” she said and the whole drama was startling me.

Gosh!

What’re they really upto?

Well, even if negative thoughts wanted to cloud me, Noah’s words from last night replayed in my head and gave me hope.

“She’s the one, right?” He asked, referring to the baby and Audrey nodded.

Then, he beckoned on the baby to come closer and she did.

Hmm. She seemed sweet.

He lifted the baby and made her sit on his legs.

“She’s so pretty” he said as he stroke the baby’s hair.
The baby was just quiet and didn’t say a word.

He played with the baby for a while without looking up at Audrey.

“Thank you, Audrey” he began.
“For taking care of her all these years. I must say…I really commend you for that.

“She’s pretty, smart”
He paused and scoffed.

“And I’m glad she’s my first child.

“But perhaps, if you’d told me sooner, things would’ve been different right now. Because the thing is…..I’m already engaged and can’t cancel my wedding plans for anything”.

Huh?

I felt my heart skip a bit at the mention of that.

“I promise to check up on Ella from time to time and carry out my responsibilities as her father, but I just want you to know it’s in noway going to affect my relationship with Maxine.

“What ever happened between us, Audrey, is in the past and unfortunately, I’ve moved on already. So, I’d really appreciate it if you could learn to accept it”.

A long silence ensued when he rounded up his *speech*
I kept my eyes glued to the floor,my heart pounding so fast.

Gosh!
I….never expected it.

After a long brooding silence, Audrey finally spoke up.

“Well..” She said with a sigh.
“I might say…I actually expected this.

“You don’t need to worry about it, Noah. I perfectly understand. I mean I….I’ve been really stupid to have hidden it from you all these years and I actually wanna ask for your forgiveness.

“Heaven knows I don’t have the intention of ruining your relationship – never. I just…felt it was necessary telling you about it. I mean, you deserve to know you have a child somewhere and…I really want to thank you for accepting her.

“Actually….we were about leaving the country yesterday morning before I…I decided to inform you about it. We were leaving for Paris. So…I guess the journey will take place after all.

“Maybe once in a while, we’d come visiting and you’ll do same with your wife” she paused and chuckled.

“It’s okay, Noah. I understand.

“And Maxine….I must say you’re one lucky girl to have someone like him. Although, he might get hot-headed sometimes, but he’s still cool”
She paused and laughed again and this time around, I had to join her.

“Thank you – once again” she concluded and stood up.

Wow!

The whole thing just left me speechless.

I stood up with Noah and the baby

“Thanks for your understanding…”

“Hey,its okay…it’s okay” she cut him off and gave him a parting hug.

“I wish you a safe trip. And take care of yourself and the baby” he added calmly.

She smiled and gave me a hug as well which I received without a second thought.

I’ve always sensed it around her.

She was nice.

“Bye, Maxine.

‘Ella, say bye to daddy” she urged the baby while holding her .

“Bye” she hushed and waved at Noah.

She seemed really quiet.

“Bye baby” Noah beamed and kissed her hair.

We nattered a little as we accompanied them outside to their ride and finally, they left.
Oscar’s Pov:
I walked into the room and met the boys busy with the systems.

“Any news yet?” I asked as I stood behind them.

“Not yet. They still haven’t left the house” one of them replied and it bite me up.

“I hope the boys are ready? As soon as they leave the house, I want Maxine abducted”.

“Yes. We’re working on it”. They replied and I nodded and left the room.

Episode 30

Maxine’s Pov:
As soon as Noah and I returned to the house, I found myself jumping on him and wrapping my hands around him.

I was shocked beyond words.

He laughed as he held me properly, making sure my feet didn’t touch the floor.

“Hey, Wat’s up?” He chuckled and finally dropped me down.

But I still had my hands wrapped around him and didn’t let go.

“Thank you” I whimpered, our foreheads touching each other’s

“You’re welcome” he cooed and slowly reached for my lips, kissing them softly.

I wasn’t a good kisser and couldn’t reciprocate, but he covered me up by doing the job himself.

“I love you” I heard him say and realized that was actually the First time he was saying that to me.

“I love you too”, I replied a little tearfully and he kissed me again.

I couldn’t believe he’d chosen his baby mama over me – said it straight to her face.

“Come on, let’s get you cleaned up” he said and took me to his room, to his bathroom.

“But I’ve taken my bath already” I tried telling him but he ignored and turned on the shower, pushing me in immediately.

Whaaat

My clothes got wet immediately and I shrieked and tried moving away from it, but he pushed me again and joined me.
I laughed this time around and he helped me undressed.

Holy Molly!

I felt goosebumps all over immediately.

He undressed me, took off my skirt, shirt and p*nties and I couldn’t even look him In the face again.

He took my hand to his belt and made me unhook it, but I couldn’t do the rest myself as my hands shook.

Gosh! There’s no way I’m doing it. No way.

He smiled when he noticed I couldn’t complete it and did it himself.

He pulled off his shirt and trouser and this time around, I kept my eyes fixed on his face because I didn’t want to look *elsewhere*

I didn’t even want it to happen mistakenly.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and with the shower falling heavily on us, he locked his lips on mine.

“You’re beautiful” he whispered when he broke the kiss and my cheeks flushed.

Suddenly, I feared he was gonna do it again.

The thought hit at.me and made me scared because I still felt pains down my legs.

He held my waist and making our foreheads touch, we stayed that way for a long time, still beaten by the shower.
I couldn’t explain it. And I had no idea if I was just experiencing it for the first time, but at that moment, she felt special to me.
So special; even her breath.

At that moment, I felt like going deep into her again. But even a lame man could tell she was still in pains.

So, perhaps, I’d just endure the urge.

Although, its damn not easy.

Her succulent bo”bs lying against my chest,

Her soft waist resting in my hands.
Her lips so tempting..

Even her bashfulness and resistance motivated me.

I just wanted every part of her.

But perhaps, I’d wait.

I finally decided to let get go before she’d die of anxiety.

I disentangled from the hug and turned off the shower.

“Come on” I hushed and led her out of the bathroom after giving her a towel and taking one for myself.

“Get dresses. We’ll be going out later”, I told her in the room.

“Huh? Where?” She inquired.

“For shopping”, I winked at her and she left.

Thank goodness.

I smiled and took in a deep breath as I plonked myself on the bed.

Then, I reached for my phone and put a call through to dad.

It ringed to an end but he didn’t pick up and I decided to message him instead.

Hi Dad.
I just wanted to tell you I’ve started working towards the wedding.

Maxine and I will be going to shop for her bridal set today. So, I want you to speed up your own plans.

i want the wedding in two days time

And my face crinkled up in a smile as I sent the message.

TBC
Awwn! Who else felt that romance between Maxine and Noah

1 Like

Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 2:24am On Jul 28, 2021
Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 31

Audrey’s Pov:
I zipped up the last luggage and rolled It to the sitting room where Ella was sitting and playing games with her IPad.

But she paused and looked up at me when I entered.

“Mum…” She called.
“Are we leaving now?”

“Y..Yes, dear. Of course. Is there a problem?” I asked and she shook her head and continued with her game..

Huh?

I was about saying something when my phone rang and I checked and discovered it was Rex.

Oh! Geez.

I picked it up reluctantly, knowing what he had in mind.

Audrey”, he called immediately.

Hi, Rex” I hushed.

Um…how’re you doing? Wat’s up?”

I’m fine and you?”

I’m…I’m okay. Thanks”

A short silence stepped in.

Were you…able to talk to Noah?” He asked after the brief silence and I sighed.

I guess I was expecting that question.

“Well…yes, I did. Right now, I’m on my way to Paris” I replied and heard him scoff.

“On your way to where” He asked, alarmed.

“I’m leaving, Rex. Noah and I sorted it out. He accepted the baby, but we’re not getting back together. You don’t have to worry about a thing cause its a personal issue. I understand him and he does same. So, we’re fine” I explained and touched my forehead in the end.

It was beginning to feel hot.

He was silent for a while, probably gob smacked.

“Audrey” he called helplessly.
“You…you don’t mean what you’re saying, do you?”

“Hold on, Rex. Were you trying to use me as a tool for ruining your brother’s relationship??

“Sorry, but I’m not some desperate chick who doesn’t have pride. I can only crush on a guy but I’ll never in my life force myself on him.

“Yes, I admire Noah. Maybe the feelings are still there. But he’s in love and I can’t think of stooping so low to force myself cheaply on him. There are other guys out there ready to respect me.

“You’ve always had this dirty character, Rex. I’ve noticed it about you. You’re always against other people’s happiness. What would it take to watch your brother be happy? What exactly would it take??

‘Must you always be a joy – killer even to your own family?? Everyone has their luck and life to live.

“Seriously, Rex. If you really want to go on with this hateful lifestyle of yours, you can. But just don’t involve me in it. Please. Handle your own problems yourself cause life is too precious to spend my time hating on someone who hasn’t offended me.

“Bye”

And with that, I ended the call and took in a deep breath.

Gosh!
Maxine’s Pov:
I dressed up and left the house with Noah and after a long ride, we arrived at a bridal shop, leaving me in surprise.

Huh?

Is this the surprise he’s talking about

Oh my gee!!!

My eyes beamed as w stepped out of the car together and I couldn’t close my lips in bemusement.

So….he actually brought me shopping for the wedding??

Holy Christ! I guess this is real.

“Come on” he cooed and held my hand and we walked in together.

Gosh! I was so nervous. I never thought I’d be shopping for my wedding anytime soon.

I walked in with him and the workers who looked astound rushed to us immediately and welcomed us.

“Where do you keep your best dresses?” Noah asked after the pleasantries.

“Oh? Right here,sir”.

They led us to a different part of the shop where glittering wedding gowns were displayed.

Wowwwwww

There were so many designs…..Off shoulders, bare back, long, extremely long,…so many types and awesome designs.

“Where do I start?” I asked excitedly and started going through the clothes.

“I took one of the gowns and went into the dressing room to try it on, accompanied by one of the workers who was there to help me with the zip.

I came out when I was done and the first face I searched for was Noah’s.

“What do you think?” I asked but he shook his head and I smiled and decided to try on a different one.

I took an off shoulder one and tried it on and when I came out, his face brightened up a bit.

“I….think this is better. But try something else again” he suggested and we searched for another dress again.

Gosh! It was so stressful, but fun.
We spent long hours at the bridal shop and I just couldn’t believe it could be that stressful.

Geez! Now, I know what couples go through getting prepared for the party. Its really not easy.

Noah paid for everything and the workers assisted us to the car with the heavy bags.

“Thank you so much, sir. It was nice having you here” they said when they were done and Noah only waved at them before entering the car with me.

As soon as we were seated next to each other, I got hold of his face and kissed him.

“Thank you” I beamed shyly.

“For what exactly?” He asked and I chuckled and let him go.

He smiled and started the car and in a giffy, we were on the road.

“Were you serious when you said the wedding was in two days time?” I asked, remembering he had mentioned at the shop.

“Well…yes, of course. Do you have a problem with that?” He asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Of course, not. I’m just…a little surprised its being rushed”.

“Well…I guess I can’t wait any longer” he shrugged and I ran my fingers into his hair.

Then, I discovered he wasn’t taking the way home.

“Are we going elsewhere?” I asked.

“Yes. We’re going for the cake. We need to make a choice now. By tomorrow, you’ll have your hair fixed. In no time, everything will be ready and I…..”

He got interrupted when he had to screech the car to an abrupt halt as a result of a car that blocked ours.

What the heck?

The car just came from nowhere and blocked our path, almost resulting in a crash.

“Who’s that??” I asked, alarmed.

Could it be mere carelessness or what??

Noah didn’t say a word and tried revising back, but not until armed boys came out of the car and started shooting at us.

Whaaaaaat

I flinched and panicked and within the twinkle of an eye, they came to our car and shot at Noah – on the arm.

“Arghhhhhhhhhh!”

I yelped in fear as he started losing consciousness and immediately, they opened my door and pulled me out of the car.

Crazy
Dancer
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 32

Maxine’s Pov:
They sedated me and took me away.
I groaned out of sleep, feeling so much pains on my joints – everywhere.

Urgh! My head ached a lot.

I struggled to sit up and discovered my hands were tied to the back.

My eyes adjusted to the dimness in the room and I got to see I was locked up in am empty room and made to sit on a dirty floor.

Oh! My God!

Why do I have a feeling…I already know who it is?

Noah!!!

My mind suddenly drifted to see him and I flinched.

Oh my God!!! Where’s he??

I can remember – he was shot!!

Yes – the animals shot him! Where’s he!!

Just then, the door opened and I looked to see it was Oscar.

Oh my God!!

My guess was right.

The monster. I had a hunch he was behind it. I should’ve known an animal would always be an animal.

He walked in with some boys and a smirk ran across his lips.

“My dear sister is awake, huh?” He teased as he squatted in front of me and if not for the fact my hands were tied, I’d have punched him in the face.

“I can never be your sister” I said angrily and he laughed.

“You monster. Where’s Noah?? Where’s he?” I demanded.

“Oh! Please, I’ve got no business with him. He should be…wherever. I don’t know and don’t f**king care” he spoke with so much nerves and I felt my anger building up.

“If anything happens to him – I’ll kill you. I swear to God, I’ll kill you” I warned tearfully and he laughed.

“Seriously?? Can a dead man kill a living soul?” He asked and laughed again and I gritted my teeth.

“You’re gonna do something for me. You’re gonna drop the charges against my parents so they can be free. And after that, I can decide if you get to live or not” he said.

For a while, I stared at him speechlessly like he was joking or something. Then, I laughed.

“It seems the current change of situation has made u mad, Oscar. What makes you think I’d ever set your criminal parents free?” I asked and immediately, his hands sliced through the air and landed on my cheek.

What
I gasped as I turned the cheek away. How dare he??

It was so painful that I almost cried.

“Trust me,Maxine. You’re gonna do it. By the time I’m done with you, you will” he smirked and stood up.

“I just wanted to give you a hint. So, I guess we’re done here. Have a nice time” .

And he left with the rest of the boys afterwards while I bent my head and wept.

No; I’m never going to do it. Its never gonna happen.

Even if it means me losing my life, I’d die just to make sure those animals pay for what they did to me.
Noah’s Pov:
I heard little muttering voices that sounded far but got to sound clearer in time.

My lids fluttered and finally opened and the first sight I caught was that of a drip.

“He’s awake!” I heard a familiar voice say and slowly turned to see mum, Charlene and the ABC girls.

“Oh my God! Son” mum cooed and held my shoulders.

“He’s really awake” Alexa said.

“How…How’re you feeling? Should we get the doctor?” She asked but I didn’t say a word immediately.

“Maxine” the only name I could think of suddenly escaped my lips.
I shook restlessly as the image replayed in my head.

She was taken away – right after I was shot.

“Where’s She?” I asked weakly.
“Maxine…they took her away. Where’s she?”

My eyes were fixed on mum who looked perplexed.

“D…Don’t worry, Noah. The police are seriously searching for her. She’ll be found” she replied and my head spun.

Whaaaat??

I tried standing up immediately but noticed my hand was wrapped as a result of the gunshot and mom and the rest pinned me down.

“Noah please, I beg you with God’s name, just stay calm,please. Maxine will be fine, I promise. Don’t move,” mum said tearfully and I felt weak.

No; I still needed to find her.

I couldn’t breath normally knowing she was probably in danger.

“Noah please, you need to calm down. Maxine will be fine, okay? Please” Alexa also said but the only stopping me from leaving the bed was the fact that I was weak and felt so much pains.

“Maxine…” I mumbled and shook sideways.

“Noah please. Get the doctor!!” I heard mum say and running footsteps followed afterwards.

No;

Maxine!
Ruby’s Pov:
“Oscar, are you sure of this?”,I asked in a half whisper as I stood in front of Oscar in the room.

“Are you sure we should be doing this?? Kidnapping Maxine and trying to force things on her. Its illegal”.

“Come on, Ruby. Grow up! I’m only trying to do what best for the family. Don’t you want mum and dad to get out of jail??” He asked, sounding pissed off.

“Of…Of course, I do. But I never thought it’d go through this process. What if we get caught? We might serve a lifetime in jail!” I poured out my fears.

“That’s never gonna happen, okay? So, quit panicking! I’ve gotten everything completely under control. Maxine will get out our parents outta jail and we’ll leave the county immediately”.he enthused.

“But…”,I paused and sighed.
“I’m just scared, brother. This is illegal and I don’t like it. Besides, mum and dad were wrong. They murdered Maxine’s parents. Do we still have to hurt her?”.

Immediately, he gripped me roughly by the arm.
What?

“Listen to me, Ruby and listen very good. It’s either you’re with the family or against us. It doesn’t matter what our parents did. We still have to save them. Do you understand??” He growled and I just nodded perfunctorily.

Christ! I’ve never seen this part of him.

“Good” he mumbled and let go of my arm before walking out of the room.

TBC.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Dancer�
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 33

Noah’s Pov:
I woke up after the doctor sedated me and this time around, I felt better.

A whole lot better. My head was calm…and the pains had reduced.

But the fact that Maxine was missing still tormented me to the bones.

I woke up to find just Alexa in the room with me.

“Noah”, she beamed and touched the bed.

“You…you’re awake. How’re you feeling now?”

Read more stories or post your stories @:- dapalace.com
“Where’s mum?” I asked after a little silence.

“She’s with the doctor while your dad has been with the police. Come on” she said and helped me sit up.

She took a flask on the floor and opened it, revealing some vegetables.

“The doctor said you should eat this” she said as she took a spoon and started feeding me

She took a spoonful of the vegetables and brought it close to my mouth and I slowly collected it.

“What’s the news on Maxine?” I asked hopefully and noticed her countenance changed.

“The um…the police are still working on it and hopefully, she’ll be found soon” she replied and I felt a twinge of pain in my chest.

God! Damn it. How do I find her? I needed to get out of this hospital.

But with the look of things, I’m sure mum must’ve planted guards outside the door to prevent me from leaving.

“Don’t rack your head over it, Noah. It’s not good for your health.
Maxine will be fine and brought home” she said but all I did was stare restlessly. I couldn’t even eat the vegetables again.
Alexa’s Pov:
Gosh! I can’t believe he’s so worried over that low life. Like….what’s so special about her anyway to the point he proposed to her and even went for bridal shopping?

Gosh!

I’ve always tried all I could to be close to him. I almost succeeded. But what happened, huh?

I lost him – lost him within the twinkle of an eye.

I tried feeding him with the vegetables again, but he rejected.

Yeah…Crap.

And now, he wouldn’t eat anymore. I just hope that witch is never rescued.

I wish she gets lost forever.

I covered the flask and kept it back on the floor.

“Noah” I called as I stood up and sat next to him on the bed.

“She’ll be fine, okay? Don’t worry about it, please” I assured him but he didn’t say a word and slowly, I placed my head on his shoulder.

Thank goodness he didn’t resist and at that moment, it made me realize what Maxine was trying to take away from me.
Maxine’s Pov:
I felt hungry and weak…debilitated.

How do I escape from here? How can I be sure Noah’s safe?

My heart kept beating rapidly. It was already dark.

Why do I have to be so unfortunate in life?

My parents were taken from me at a tender age, I grew up as a slave in my own parents wealth; and just when I was about finding happiness – this happens.

Tears built up in my eyes as I thought of it. Was I naturally born with badluck?

I was still crying when the door opened and I turned to see it was Ruby.

Oh! Perfect.

I guess I should’ve expected this.

I sniffed and looked up at her as she closed the door silently and came to me.

Definitely, she’s here to have her revenge. Perfect timing.

“Are you here to get back at me – daddy’s girl?” I asked as she squatted in front of me.

She didn’t say a word and surprisingly, she brought out a knife from her dress.

Whaaaat

I flinched and tried moving back, but couldn’t.

What are her intentions?

“Sssh” she signalled me not to make a sound and slowly, she brought the knife to the ropes that bounded me and cut them lose.

Okay….

What’s happening?

“You need to leave, Maxine. Else, you might die in here.

“Right now, the boys are having a meeting and there’d be less guards to avoid.

Go through the window, avoid light and make use of the fence and you’ll be out of the fence. Run as fast as you can and make sure you don’t get caught. Do it quickly, you don’t have much time” she spoke in a husky whisper and my eyes dimmed.

What?

�Crazy
Dancer�
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 34
(Semi – final)

Maxine’s Pov:
I looked at her in ultimate surprise.

Is she being serious I should run away?? Why would she want to help me?

“Come on Maxine, you don’t have much time. Don’t let my efforts go to waste, please” she begged and helped me stand, leading me to the window.

“Here. Jump out and like I said, avoid the lights, walk mostly in the dark and you’ll be successful. Please” she whispered and I looked at her one more time.

“Why’re you doing this?” I asked and she stared back at me.

“Because I feel it’s the right thing” she simply said and urged me to climb the window and I did.

“Thank you”, I muttered.

She nodded and I finally left.
I jumped out the window and stood under the roof, staying in the dark.

I looked around carefully and only spotted one boy moving around – far away. He had a gun with him.

I waited for him to go far away and then I ran to the fence nearby.

I crawled on it and getting to the top, I suddenly heard someone scream:

“Stop right there!!!”

I looked and discovered it was one of the armed guards.

Oh my God!

No!!

He charged towards me but luckily, I’d jumped down the fence already and found myself amidst bushes.

Whaat?
Where the hell am I??

I started running as fast as my legs could carry me, struggling with the dry rustling leaves.

I made my way through the bushes and finally bursted out to the roadside.

Oh! Thank goodness! I made it!!

I just hope the boys aren’t close by cause I don’t even know where am.

I continued running and after a while, came across a car and without even a second thought, I ran to the middle of the road, jumping and waving my hands in the air.

I didn’t even care if I could get possibly get knocked down or something. All I could think about was getting help

I jumped hopefully and the driver screeched to a halt immediately with the front door opening.

It was a young woman.

“Hey! What’s wrong with you? Why’re you…” I didn’t let her finish up before I’d ran to her.

“Please, I’m begging you. Take me out of here. They’re after me. Please” I gibbered and saw surprise on her face.
“Hold on…aren’t you…Maxine? The lady that’s missing?” She asked.

“Yes, yes. It’s me. Please, it’s me” I nodded repeatedly.

“Oh my! Come in immediately” she urged and opened the door for me and I jumped in.

She got into the driver’s seat and took off immediately.

“What the hell happened to you? Your pictures are all over the place and everyone has been on the look out for you” she asked as she drove on the speed I wanted.

Very fast.

“I was kidnapped but just managed to escape. Please, do you have any news on Noah Sigmund?” I asked in fear.

“Yes, dear. He was shot and is currently in a hospital”

Oh my God!! Thank goodness he was saved.

“Please, how’s his condition? Is it critical?” I asked restlessly.

“I have no idea. Id only seen it news and have no idea if he’s fine now or not” she replied, making me panic the more.

“Please ma’am. Take me to him. Take me to the hospital” I pleaded.

“Huh? You need to go to the station so….”

“Please, I’ll still be safe there. I just need to see him. Please, ma’am”.

She looked at me and seeing how desperate I was, she agreed.
Ruby’s Pov:
“Damn it!!” I heard Oscar growl from outside the room and I flinched.

He sounded really mad.

Tammy was also in the room with me and looked scared.

“How the f**k did she escape? Did some ghosts just show up in the room and set her free or what?” He asked angrily.

“We don’t know boss. When we were done from the meeting, we’d gone back to the room to check on her but she was nowhere to be found. The ropes were just on the floor and the windows open. The boys are still searching for her” I heard another say and I didn’t hear anything from Oscar again.

The next thing was the door opening and he came in

Gosh! He looked so angry.

“What happened to her?” He asked, looking at me.

Huh??

I stared at him surprised and he gripped my hand roughly.

“Answer me, Ruby!!” He yelled into my face

“Let me go, Oscar! I didn’t do anything” I shouted back in fear rather and he looked into my face.

“You’ve just messed up the whole thing, Ruby. Every f**king thing!!” He snarled and I shook a little.

Oh God!

He let go of my hand, pushing me roughly and left the room.

“Ruby, did you do it?” Tammy asked in fear but I couldn’t say a word as I busted into tears.
Maxine’s Pov:
The car drove into the hospital building and without hesitation, I jumped out of the car and ran into the reception. I just needed to see Noah.

“I’m looking for Noah Sigmund, please” I told the first nurse I met and they all looked surprised.

They exchanged glances at each other.

“Um…come with me” she replied and started leading me to the room.

The woman that’d helped me was already in and followed us behind.

I felt like flying as I walked with the nurse because I just couldn’t wait to see Noah.

She increased her pace and after many turns and climbing the stairs, she stopped in front of a room.

“That’s his room” she pointed out and immediately, I pushed the door open.

Noah, the name danced in my heart as I caught a sight of him on the bed. But he was sitting with Alexa.

�Crazy
Dancer�
(Her Revenge)

#Grand_finale_Season_2

Episode 35
(Finale)

Noah’s Pov:
I was in the room with mum, dad, Alexa and Charlene when the door suddenly went open and I lifted my eyes to see someone familiar.

Not just anyone – but the same lady I’ve been looking for.

What?

Confusion clouded me as I really couldn’t comprehend it.

What’s going on? Isn’t she the sqme….

Hold on;

Could it be her ghost?

No; never. She can never be dead.

“Maxine?” Mum helped me voice out her name.
Maxine’s Pov:
I stood,smiling at the door as he stared at me with so much surprise and disbelief like he’d seen a ghost.

“Maxine?” His mum called and immediately, Noah stood up.

“Maxine?” He called this time around and I smiled and jumped into his hands, forgetting the fact he looked injured.

“Noah” I whimpered as he carried me up and held me tight to himself.

It was like something I couldn’t explain. A feeling I’d never experienced.

That hug felt so special to me.

“You came back. You’re back” he hushed.

We pulled from the hug and he kissed me immediately.

“Maxine” his mum called and I turned to look at her.
“What happened to you? We thought you were abducted? Did they just..”

“No; I escaped. Oscar was behind it. He abducted me and wanted me to withdraw the case I have against his parents. But just few minutes ago, Ruby helped me escape” I explained.

“Ruby?” Charlene asked.

“Yes. I…I guess she doesn’t support her brother and wanted to do the right thing. She’s the reason I’m here”

“Hold on; would you be able to locate the place? It’s possible they’re still there, right?” His dad asked.

“I…I don’t know. But I think I should be able to locate it” I said nervously.

“Then come on, let’s get going. I’ll alert the police at once”.

“No, no. She’s going nowhere. She just came back” Noah objected.

“Son come on, we’re talking about criminals here! We need to get them” his dad tried to convince him.

“Then, if she’s going, I’m going with her. That’s the only option. Else, we stay here together” he said and every other attempt to dissuade him proved negative as he wouldn’t listen.

And having no other option, they had take him along.
����������
���������

Maxine’s Pov:
I came out of the bathroom, wet as water dripped from my hair to my body.

I had just a towel tied round me and met Noah lying on the bed, busy with his phone.

But the moment I entered, he took his eyes from the phone and smiled at me.

“Hey” he cooed and I just smiled and walked to the wardrobe.

“Come over, bae. I think I need some chills” he beckoned on me and I chuckled.

Really?

I closed the wardrobe and went to the bed to join him and he made me lie very close to him.

“How’re you feeling now?” I asked, touching his arm.

“Well…I think I’m great – especially now you’re close to me” he replied and I blushed in a smile.
Teaser.

He dropped his phone and wrapped his hand around me as we stared blankly at the ceiling.

“Are you ready for tomorrow?” He broke the short silence and my heart skipped a bit at the mention of that.

“Well….I guess so” I shrugged and he smiled

Tomorrow was actually the final day for the Star Dance Competition.

“You know you’re already my star, right?” He asked and I blushed again.

For a while, we didn’t say a word.

“Why do you think Rex left?” I asked.

Well, I’ve been really curious about it.

“I…have no idea” he shrugged.
“But whatever it is, I think it’s for the best. At least, I can be free from him now”.

He’d showed up that morning, rendered some apologizes – saying he’d decided to enjoy his life and stop envying other people’s happiness.

Then, he left the country afterwards.

“But do you think he was being sincere with his apologies?” I asked again.

“Seriously Maxine, I don’t know. But I just hope he is” Noah replied simply and I took in a deep breath.

Well, he’d sounded sorry and sincere. I don’t think he was faking it. .

“Maxine” he called after a while.
“Are you really sure of forgiving Ruby and Tammy to the extent of releasing the house to them?”

“Well…of course” I shrugged.
“Ruby’s the reason I escaped and i think she’s really remorseful now. I think she’s changed. And you know Tammy….she’s more of a kid and tends to do what Ruby does. Besides, they’d really apologized. So, I think its okay”.

He didn’t say a word for a while and just sighed.

Well, I’ve made up my mind already. With Oscar and his parents in jail, I think everything’s settled.

“I think I’ll just get dressed. I’m beginning to feel cold” I said and tried standing up, but he pulled down.

“Hey, don’t worry. I’ll warm you up” he cooed and reached for the tip of my towel.

“What’re you…”
Before I could finish up my statement, he crashed his lips on mine and took off my towel.

“Noah!!!” I called and laughed as he tickled me
Writer’s note;
In less than a week, they got married and she didn’t just become his wife, she also became the World’s Star Dancer where her veil was taken off.
No matter how long it takes, a stammer would still pronounce his name

Destiny can only be delayed, but can never be denied���

Even if the enemies try, what must be must be.

The end

1 Like

Re: Crazy Dancer by Sochee123: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Beautiful story!
Finally come to an end. Thank you for this beautiful piece

1 Like

Re: Crazy Dancer by Dapalace: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Sochee123:
Beautiful story!
Finally come to an end. Thank you for this beautiful piece
you're welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before Her Very Eyes / Earth's Invasion (winners take earth.) / Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 565
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.