Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire (20075 Views)

Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl / Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2021
AmancalledGod:
Nothing will make me fvck raw again for this life, i have spent like 85k treating infection, yet is still there e never still go?
I'm tired, girls are really evil
Bro you made a very big mistake by having sex without using protection.maybe you should go for test or if you have gone for test already,have taken necessary medications and is not working then switch over to herpes capsules.not all the ladies you see around are healthy,most of them are carrying infections even in men.
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by Amb1045(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2021
My man main girlfriend gave him staphylococcus infection lol. That is to show how this ladies behave, backing up and down no matter what you gave her. This Lady na girl way my man dee do everything for. I remembered when my girl had and infection, she told me about it, na God even save me lol
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by coolsan: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2021
AmancalledGod:
Nothing will make me fvck raw again for this life, i have spent like 85k treating infection, yet is still there e never still go?

Drop ur whatsapp number
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by OKOATA(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2021
AmancalledGod:
The doctor is assuring me that it will go, with time thou I'm still on drugs presently
Guy try to be putting ginger and garlic in your meal. You can chew it but if you can't aboki sell all those powdered ones it really helps to fight stubborn disease before you know you won't notice the symptoms again.
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by aaking(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2021
AmancalledGod:
No problem i will be waiting for the pic
Put it inside a bowl and add water then squeeze it

Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by fati2001(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by AmancalledGod: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2021
Nazgul:

No one forced you to have sex, decided to take that decision, so why no own up an take responsibility for your actions?

I hate men who trade blames, such act makes them irresponsible and childish. Go and get treated and next time apply self control.
Bro e never reach like that nah
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by nuelyoyo(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2021
AmancalledGod:
bro the girl was looking so fresh and healthy at the aside, besides i told her about the infection, but the most annoying thing she told me is that she is not aware of it... God like how come, how will somebody have an infection without knowing, that's when i told the doctors at the hospital he was telling me that infections are mostly asymptomatic to ladies compared to men.
I told her to go treat her sef
The doctor's talk about ladies being asymptomatic to infection is the truth. That is why many ladies are carriers without even knowing.

When a guy gets infected and tells the lady he had sex with, she gets angry and tells the guy that she ain't responsible for his infection.

Many ladies are store houses for infection, and when it's stays in thier body for a long time without treatment, they begin to find it difficult to get pregnant.

11 Likes

Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by nuelyoyo(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Sorry man...it happens. Oyinbo medicine dey slow. Go for local. In three days I can assure you you're well. Try to dey do research before nacking a toto. Some ladies are very coded but still try. And use the finger rule... I won't explain this to you.
Also any fine girl wey give you toto easily get infection. That I have confirmed.
Alternatively you can plead the blood on the punna or do sign of the cross over it. To sanctify and purify it before you enter. Or wash both privates with sanitizer

Which disease you get sef make we know maybe na sorry we go dey talk or rip.
Can you shed more light on the finger rule? I want to learn something new.

1 Like

Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by Dfynboi: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2021
OKOATA:
Guy try to be putting ginger and garlic in your meal. You can chew it but if you can't aboki sell all those powdered ones it really helps to fight stubborn disease before you know you won't notice the symptoms again.
re u serious about this
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by AmazingELixir: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2021
AmancalledGod:

Op describe your ailment....hope you did HI gh V oltage test too grin
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by harmargedon: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2021
fati2001:

no I have chronic mentality.

1 Like

Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by Quality20(m): 10:35am On Jun 02, 2021
Dfynboi:
re u serious about this
that guy really love u. Garlic is a bomb. try and be chewing 6 or 7 bulb every day or one in two days. chew it raw with bread so it wont irritate ur tongue. After a few days, u are gonna be so renewed and healthy in most ramifications. And after this, pls stop frolicking with all these ugly dirty girls. And also no too do oyimbo practices with women, whether clean or not

3 Likes

Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2021
AmancalledGod:

Combo treatment is the way to go bruv and 10-days minimum (12hr Intervals) and with food.
The combo below is for a wide range of bacterial resistant STDs - Please stay safe because for some odd reason, girls who carry infection rarely know it.

You can also consult a medical professional

1: Ciprotab (Ciprofloxacin) 500mg
2: Zithromax (Azithromycin) 250mg
3: Taravid (Afloxacine) 200mg
4: Metronidazole (Flagyl) 200mg
5: Clindamycin 150mg
6: Doxycap (Doxycycline) 100mg

Common side effects range from
1: Dizziness, Nausea, and Vomiting
2: Diahorea
3: Reversible Neuropathy
4: Headaches
5: Dark-colored urine
6: Low-libido

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by 1F30M4(f): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2021
This is so hilarious grin grin

So you still need to be told to use protection while engaging in s.ex with your numerous partners, in this 21st century.. Tomorrow, you will develop amnesia on seeing another fresh babe cheesy wink

To stop having these recurrences, you should stay off sex for some time, take your medications judiciously, eat healthy, up your hygiene, do a complete overhaul of your underwear & beddings, I'm sure your doctor must've told you all these & more.. Also, I hope you're taking the right medications for it though.. It's not always about the money, it is how well it works to combat/alter the action of not just the type of the causal organism but also the organism itself, I do not intend to go into all of that.. Raw is sweet yh, do not forget how sweet those tiny demons feel as they ravage your body now, they sure enjoy it, to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by Stevyne: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2021
Quality20:
how is the health and wellbeing of d said girl? Did u see her sick and have u spoken with her about d STD ravaging ur body? Anyway try agbo ekpa jebu. I really really wonder where u guys come across ladies like this.
Aporo Epka Ijebu don they cure infection now?
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by OKOATA(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Dfynboi:
re u serious about this
Yes I assume you feel some burning sensation on your prick ones in a while, I once had this disease called clebcylia or staphylococcus can't remember, I spent money on drugs but the sensation won't stop so I started using ginger and garlic and I noticed the sensation stopped, it doesn't mean the disease will go immediately but as time goes on it will vanish. One more thing don't let the disease rule your life, stop going to the pharmacy buying drugs etc. Let it stop today or you will keep buying and buying no result. Don't let the fear of the disease rule you, anyone who tells you disease won't go is lying to you. No prob without solution ma guy.

4 Likes

Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by AmancalledGod: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
1F30M4:
This is so hilarious grin grin

So you still need to be told to use protection while engaging in s.ex with your numerous partners, in this 21st century.. Tomorrow, you will develop amnesia on seeing another fresh babe cheesy wink

To stop having these recurrences, you should stay off sex for some time, take your medications judiciously, eat healthy, up your hygiene, do a complete overhaul of your underwear & beddings, I'm sure your doctor must've told you all these & more.. Also, I hope you're taking the right medications for it though.. It's not always about the money, it is how well it works to combat/alter the action of not just the type of the causal organism but also the organism itself, I do not intend to go into all of that.. Raw is sweet yh, do not forget how sweet those tiny demons feel as they ravage your body now, they sure enjoy it, to say the least.
Thank you
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by AmancalledGod: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
OKOATA:
Yes I assume you feel some burning sensation on your prick ones in a while, I once had this disease called clebcylia or staphylococcus can't remember, I spent money on drugs but the sensation won't stop so I started using ginger and garlic and I noticed the sensation stopped, it doesn't mean the disease will go immediately but as time goes on it will vanish. One more thing don't let the disease rule your life, stop going to the pharmacy buying drugs etc. Let it stop today or you will keep buying and buying no result. Don't let the fear of the disease rule you, anyone who tells you disease won't go is lying to you. No prob without solution ma guy.
thank you alot i will buy those ginger and garlic, then I'm planning switching to traditional medicine
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by Lekan111(m): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Any sex with the person you are not married to is evil
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by SenecaTheYonger: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Not just fine girl but any girl that give you Toto easily has an infection. So always use condom with her type. Because you’re not the only guy she’s giving Toto easily. Think about it, what makes you think you’re special that she’s only fvcking you? Who you think she’s been fvcking before she met you?

Also remember that girls can carry infection for years and will not show symptoms. But chook prick inside and you’re already having fever that under 24 hours.

Sometimes I wonder if all those people that fvck animals like cow, don’t they get infection? Maybe those animals are even cleaner than most young girls today.

2 Likes

Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by OGAPARIS: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
aaking:

Put it inside a bowl and add water then squeeze it

What's the name?
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by KingDash: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
AmancalledGod:
lol.. you fuckersss will never learn, this chicks evil.
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Blame yourself. How on earth do you have unprotected sex in this age and time

AmancalledGod:
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by Kondomatic(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
AmancalledGod:
yeah bro i know say i fvcked up by banging raw but for Christ sake why this useless girls go dey carry infections up and down!!!
I'm regretting it now i swear
You called them useless girls because they have infections, something that you already carry.

8 Likes

Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by Kondomatic(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
everydayperson:

Combo treatment is the way to go bruv and 10-days minimum (12hr Intervals) and with food.
The combo below is for a wide range of bacterial resistant STDs - Please stay safe because for some odd reason, girls who carry infection rarely know it.

You can also consult a medical professional

1: Ciprotab (Ciprofloxacin) 500mg
2: Zithromax (Azithromycin) 250mg
3: Taravid (Afloxacine) 200mg
4: Metronidazole (Flagyl) 200mg
5: Clindamycin 150mg
6: Doxycap (Doxycycline) 100mg

Common side effects range from
1: Dizziness, Nausea, and Vomiting
2: Diahorea
3: Reversible Neuropathy
4: Headaches
5: Dark-colored urine
6: Low-libido
Stop recommending drugs for people that you don't know their medical history.

It's dangerous

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by sharpwriter(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
debbydams:
thank your star that its not HIV,,few weeks ago my friend told me a guy nd his gf came for HIV test luckily the guy is negative while the lady is positive..both them are student o

That guy go japa like Mario grin grin
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by EverythingFit: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by EverythingFit: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by candygist: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
AmancalledGod:

Go buy local herbs. Check about RUZU product. Thief herbs work 100%
Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by SouthSouth1914: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
For this period where sex is handshake, you Dey dive in raw!! Tiri gbosssa for you

2 Likes

Re: Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire by fati2001(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
For this period where sex is handshake, you Dey dive in raw!! Tiri gbosssa for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / Do Men Really Love How It Smells?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.