Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night. (3458 Views)

The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night. by ablejesus26(m): 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
VanBommel:
aren't you one of the id.iot.s that openly insults Igbos?

If you don't bring out any post where I insulted Igbo, you will therefore be substantiating the fact that you are destined to be useless.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night. by theFilmtric: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
VanBommel:
aren't you one of the id.iot.s that openly insults Igbos?
He insults IPOB
There's a difference
Re: What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night. by VanBommel(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

If you don't bring out any post where I insulted Igbo, you will therefore be substantiating the fact that you are destined to be useless.
I can't roll in the mud with a pig.
Re: What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night. by VanBommel(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
theFilmtric:

He insults IPOB
There's a difference
stop replying me with your second account.
Re: What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night. by ablejesus26(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
VanBommel:
I can't roll in the mud with a pig.

Run along ozu na gha ije di ka gi, before you further prove how you are destined to be useless.
Imagine saying I insult Igbo because I stand against a group of outlaws who are hell bent on bringing trouble and choas into Igboland.
Pathetic thing.
Don't ever carry your cursed self into my mention again in your miserable,rotten life.

Re: What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night. by VanBommel(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

Run along ozu na gha ije di ka gi, before you further prove how you are destined to be useless.
Imagine saying I insult Igbo because I stand against a group of outlaws who are hell bent on bringing trouble and choas into Igboland.
Pathetic thing.
Don't ever carry your cursed self into my mention again in your miserable,rotten life.
like i said earlier, I can't roll with a pig in the mud. My regards to your family, that is if they're still existing.
Re: What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night. by ablejesus26(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
VanBommel:
like i said earlier, I can't roll with a pig in the mud. My regards to your family, that is if they're still existing.

Keep proving that you are destined to be useless forever.
You came into my mention first,you birdbrain ��.
Trying to use cheap childish antics, but you were put to shame and therefore validate before everyone that you are destined to be a very useless person.
My family is hale and hearty,but I doubt yours would be, bcus having someone like you must be hell.
My sympathy to them.
Don't ever come into my mention again pathetic thing.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night. by theFilmtric: 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
VanBommel:
stop replying me with your second account.
Lol
This guy is funny cheesy
No go meet your kinsman grin
Re: What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night. by RingRoadMafia: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
BossJamal:
Yesterday’s tweet by PMB set Nigeria twitter ablaze yesterday. Buhari has always locked his reply section since last year...not like he locked it for yesterday’s tweet.

But yesterday I saw something different on Twitter which was/is that Nigerians love one another..it’s just the useless leaders pitching one tribe against d other, one ethnicity against the other. Yesterday’s outrage showed so much solidarity for the pple of South East region. I saw the love clearly and I was like these guys are like husband and wife. They fight today and stand u for each other tomorrow. Just few of my Arewa guys lend their voice. It’s understandable that most arewa pple sit on the fence and watch in other not to be tagged as a sell out and all that.

In essence, Nigerians indeed love themselves and wished things didn’t turn out the way we are all witnessing currently.

What’s your take on this issue?
Asgard
TinubuAdvocate
Nwamaikpe
Igboid
Owobokiri
GodhatesBigots

I told that useless Fulani cow called AdolfHitlerxXx on Sunday that if this country goes into war, the rest of Nigeria will stand with Igbos, he felt it was a joke. I stay in the creeks and I know wetin men dey plan, Fulani people will experience what it feels like to be in hell should they attempt to undermine the South. No be threat, na guarantee. As in, it's already signed and sealed!

2 Likes

Re: What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night. by VanBommel(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

Keep proving that you are destined to be useless forever.
You came into my mention first,you birdbrain ��.
Trying to use cheap childish antics, but you were put to shame and therefore validate before everyone that you are destined to be a very useless person.
My family are hale and hearty,but I doubt yours wouldn't be, bcus having someone like you must be hell.
My sympathy to them.
Don't ever come into my mention again pathetic thing.
I will never roll with a pig in the mud, God forbid.
Re: What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night. by 2elliot: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
BossJamal:
Yesterday’s tweet by PMB set Nigeria twitter ablaze yesterday. Buhari has always locked his reply section since last year...not like he locked it for yesterday’s tweet.

But yesterday I saw something different on Twitter which was/is that Nigerians love one another..it’s just the useless leaders pitching one tribe against d other, one ethnicity against the other. Yesterday’s outrage showed so much solidarity for the pple of South East region. I saw the love clearly and I was like these guys are like husband and wife. They fight today and stand u for each other tomorrow. Just few of my Arewa guys lend their voice. It’s understandable that most arewa pple sit on the fence and watch in other not to be tagged as a sell out and all that.

In essence, Nigerians indeed love themselves and wished things didn’t turn out the way we are all witnessing currently.

What’s your take on this issue?
Asgard
TinubuAdvocate
Nwamaikpe
Igboid
Owobokiri
GodhatesBigots
A Nigeria without Fulanis is a love language. Until we expunge those marauding killers, peace and unity is in vain.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night. by owobokiri(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
2elliot:
A Nigeria without Fulanis is a love language. Until we expunge those marauding killers, peace and unity is in vain.
Can't put it better
Re: What Really Happened On Twitter Last Night. by EverythingFit: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Aide, Others Tackle Sabinus Over Mockery Of Tinubu / Open Fight Between Obasanjo And Atiku: Bad For Third Term! / GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.