Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls (8714 Views)

Man Shares His Encounter With A Sex Worker (Video) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls by Getdabag: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls by VlamesIffect(f): 12:51am On Jun 03, 2021
Getdabag:
I wouldn't mind sucking dem titties its allowed but penetration isnt

Na wa for you o.

14yo child?

Make dem no do your own girl child like that
Re: Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls by wiwow80528: 1:40am On Jun 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
I really don't have energy for Twitter except someone give s me a link to a topic of interest. grin

Look at this story now grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls by Getdabag: 5:23am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls by narigid550: 5:35am On Jun 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Some people will just go to Twitter to create lies as if they're working with Wale Adenuga Production....
Re: Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls by VlamesIffect(f): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2021
Getdabag:
if she doesn't consider herself a child to recieve some handling why should I

no need guiltytripping me cus am still gon suck on them titties till I pass out..bcus its not forced..she seduced me

No wahala

No worry from age 12 dem go begin handle your own pikin.
Re: Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls by Getdabag: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2021
VlamesIffect:

No wahala
No worry from age 12 dem go begin handle your own pikin.
idiot
Re: Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls by EngrJAO: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2021
And the only sensible thing he could do was to share it on SM. cryAnd the only sensible thing he could do was to share it on SM.
Re: Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls by meobizy(f): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Thank God Twitter was banned. These creative writers will spend more time in the real world.
Re: Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls by ashewoboy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
meobizy:
Thank God Twitter was banned. These creative writers will spend more time in the real world.

sho wa okay? silly girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Forgiven Me? Why Do Exes Ask This Question. / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl / [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.