Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy (7501 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / Masturbation Is Killing Me Slowly / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by KeyEndurance: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Greeting To You All In This Forum. My Babe is Forcing Me To Do What I Don't want to Do, in My Life I Have Never Use my Tongue On Woman Pussy before. Last Week Saturday when i And My Girlfriend Had Sex in The Process Of Kissing she beg me To Make Her Feel Nice By Using My Tongue to romance her pussy, i Did That but I Nearly Vomit not That Her Pussy is Smelling but With Some Though I Had. Yesterday Again during Our Sex She Held My Head And directed It To Her Pussy but I Dont want Her To Feel Bad so I Did As She Said. The Problem Now Is That Since She Love It she Must Be Telling Me to Do It which I Dont like. So How Can I Tell Her In A polite Way To Stop This rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Ussycool: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
She want you to die in heaven (pussy). Take heart bro. Tell her you don't do oral, it is against the tradition of your people. Na by force to go to dubai?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
KeyEndurance:
Greeting To You All In This Forum. My Babe is Forcing Me To Do What I Don't want to Do, in My Life I Have Never Use my Tongue On Woman Pussy before. Last Week Saturday when i And My Girlfriend Had Sex in The Process Of Kissing she beg me To Make Her Feel Nice By Using My Tongue to romance her pussy, i Did That but I Nearly Vomit not That Her Pussy is Smelling but With Some Though I Had. Yesterday Again during Our Sex She Held My Head And directed It To Her Pussy but I Dont want Her To Feel Bad so I Did As She Said. The Problem Now Is That Since She Love It she Must Be Telling Me to Do It which I Dont like. So How Can I Tell Her In A polite Way To Stop This rubbish?
RUN OH.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
KeyEndurance:
Finish what you have started, esle, she will go get it somewhere,,ok?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by PerfectStranger(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
KeyEndurance:
Yesterday Again during Our Sex She Held My Head And directed It To Her Pussy but I Dont want Her To Feel Bad so I Did As She Said.
The moment you let pvssy have control over you, boy you’re a goner.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by KeyEndurance: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ussycool:
She want you to die in heaven (pussy). Take heart bro. Tell her you don't do oral, it is against the tradition of your people. Na by force to go to dubai?
I Wonder Oo. Well I Like Wat You Said by Telling Her That Is Against Our Tradition

1 Like

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by KeyEndurance: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
imadiyi:
Finish what you have started, esle, she will go get it somewhere,,ok?
Better For Her Than For Me To Die for Noting
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by habsydiamond(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Op ur matter mess for mouth come add salt.. since ur babe cherish head u must look for a way to stylishly tell her its not ur thing... but just know that no matter everything u pull in the other room. She won't be satisfied which is not healthy for ur relationship that's if u really feel the babe oo

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Uptoyou(f): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
It's a serious matter. Tell her anyway possible.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Tinububalls: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Eat alligator pepper and give her the final headies awards.
She won't ask for another award until Iambull has gotten a headies award.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
Just tell her you're not comfortable with it and explain your preferences to her.
KeyEndurance:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by BigName101: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
She wan give you incurable infection grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Jesuisbelle(f): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Just text her a link to this post.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Lonestar124: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tinububalls:
Fresh pepper is alright sef, op fellow this advice....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by JOACHINpedro: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2022

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Barims(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ussycool:

grin grin tradition? You are going nut man grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Barims(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Next time she asks for it, tell her you are into scat fetish then you quickly rush to the toilet after few minutes, get out then ask her to rim your shitty anus....if she refuse then tell her you can't be going under her if she's not ready to satisfy your fantasy too. BYE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by BigYash: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
People dey use preek carry infection. Na mouth you wan use collect grin No worry, you no need tell her.. You will have to die first. When you die,she go know say na she use pussy kill you.. Useless question and stupid op undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Oga there's no puzzy that doesn't smell.. undecided
Secondly, she's using toto to manipulate UU....like now, u have been SIMP+lified....
Real nighas fuucks their girls.. whenever and however they want....that's a real man's job

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Lungdick: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
I would have said no but you've already commited fornication. MouthAction is not a sin between couples. It's better you give her or she get it elsewhere

1 Like

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Samantha123:
Just tell her you're not comfortable with it and explain your preferences to her.
He can't, cus obviously he's a weakling. undecided
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by illicit(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
tongue
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Well, he won't enjoy any of his relationships if he's afraid of opening up to his significant others like this.

Imagine being in a relationship and doing something you don't like just because you're afraid to say no.
BeardGangJnr1:

He can't, cus obviously he's a weakling. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Knows12(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tinububalls:
abi Grammy awards
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by headbasher96(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
This head of a thing i think it will be only for my wife i cant put my head in a public hole

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Mrtaye: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tinububalls:
Ahhh Loooolz
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by MarketDispatch: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
KeyEndurance:
i And My Girlfriend Had Sex in The Process Of Kissing she beg me To Make Her Feel Nice By Using My Tongue to romance her pussy sh?

...the saying is don't start what you can't finish, but since you have already started it, you just have to Continue.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wetin be this?
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Mastakija(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Abeg getat of dis place
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Nicepoker(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wait you mean someone is forcing you to lick her sewage pipe? I feel like throwing up.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by NutFunny: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tinububalls:
Wait, bRos, be calming dan.. did you say "Alligator Pepper"?
This is NutFunny
Better he simply tells her No.
And stick to it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Rate My Body Build... (photo) / Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened / What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.