Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,090 members, 7,867,146 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Is The Future Female In Politics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Future Female In Politics? (269 Views)

I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara / Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics / In Politics, There Is No Room For Mistake. What Was GEJ Biggest Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Future Female In Politics? by Draslo(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2021
I watched this video and I must say leave men, women are their own worst enemies. The future is only female because men come out of the vagina.

Momba MP Condester Sichwale was kicked out of a parliament that like every parliament on the planet, has women as a minority. I'm enraged the other women didn't stand up for her as they should have. I'm sure they're waiting for wannabe internet amazonians to fight for them.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPkz3J3h4Uj/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=f1123827-a14e-4b7e-a645-be483c4bba67&ig_mid=590A84D6-7B81-48F5-95B4-318BF5BE3658

Re: Is The Future Female In Politics? by Draslo(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2021
Some of them even found it funny. LMAO! They said she later returned wearing a navy blue skirt. Guess the female future is now in doubt.

Re: Is The Future Female In Politics? by Draslo(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere where you dey? We no hear your voice on this matter abi na only when they rape women you voice out?
Re: Is The Future Female In Politics? by josielewa(m): 2:17am On Jun 08, 2021
I have one for sale...still used it yesterday..how much you wan buy am
. or why don't you open one..fairly easy

(1) (Reply)

1967 Threat: I am Somtochukwu Aisha, any attack to Igbo is an attack on me – Yes / How The Nations Become Sick: Case Study Of Nigerian / Naija Which Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.