Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu (59581 Views)

BREAKING: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweet Vowing To Kill Any Army Sent To SE / When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu / Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Blackdisciple(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
All these men supporting boko haram/ Fulani herdsmen are attacking Mazi just simply because he didn't give the Fulani terrorist a chance to do as they are going in the SW and North...

But by the time the fulanise will be upon the whole country then I will wait to see their comments
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by BBBmall25: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Calculating:
Those blaming Kanu need their brain checked.

The military pushed these guys into picking up arms, how can you be killing peaceful demonstrators and not expect revolt?

The case of Lekki that thousands watched live streaming on social media what has the govt done other than threatening fire and brimstone.

Has being tough quell Boko Haram which is an ideology?

Someone should tell Buhari that claiming to be tough all the time isn't the best approach. He should dialogue with these guys. If Yaradua had followed the steps he's taking now, there won't be any country for him to govern. A word is enough for the wise.

The Igbos are the only binding factor keeping this country together. Imagine a country without them.

Anyone mentioning to spit trash will be snubbed, I've got no time for any unam ikot.
ofo Edi aha ebot! Unam NKPO! Tutu amama efik ye ebibio isineke ke idak ukara owo unehe.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Godswings(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
NOW THAT IT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED WITH FACT THAT THE "UNKNOWN GUNMEN" ARE IPOB MILITANTS, I WILL ALSO ADVICE THAT THEY SHOULD BE TREATED AS EVERY OTHER TERRORIST GROUPS IN NIGERIA. SINCE VIOLENCE AND KILLING IS NOW THEIR GATE WAY TO ACHIEVING THEIR NATION.

What sort of human beings are these for God's sake?
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by safarigirl(f): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Officialgarri:

Oga, the south south is not part of biafra. Instead of developing other states, go back to live in your region, use your innovativeness to develop your state, generate a good revenue for the country and then we can take you serious.

Bunch of liabilities

There is oil in the East dear, nobody even mentioned SS.

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by penplus: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
May GOD heal our country Nigeria in JESUS Name

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Besk: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiBMC:

Twitter is anti-buhari because it deleted a genocidal tweet...but Facebook is not anti-buhari because it kept deleting posts made by EndSARS protesters who were shot at.

Get behind me, all hypocrites. Umu ekwensu. Mark my words, you go cry tire.

You are even more dumb than Jack, your programmer’s dog! You lack white matter in your skull.

You have made a lot threats, i hope the Nigeria Military can trace you “ANTIBMC” so they can hold you responsible for the killings, arson and looting. Ndi-Ewu!!!
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by EmekaA125(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

No sensible human being would want to be answerable to mnk.
I'm done discussing with you. Bye
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Besk:

You are even more dumb than Jack, your programmer’s dog! You lack white matter in your skull.

You have made a lot threats, i hope the Nigeria Military can trace you “ANTIBMC” so they can hold you responsible for the killings, arson and looting. Ndi-Ewu!!!

Haha. E pain am.

*Update
Facebook is set to ban ur favorite terrorist for one month... That makes Facebook an anti-buhari platform. Tell ur Nigerian fulani military to go and track twitter nd Facebook. Blo0dy f0ol.

You will probably die from heart failure at this rate, Fulani truant. Now be a good kid and cry some more... Nairaland needs to be mopped wid ur tears.

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by okigbojihad: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
U don't know how formidable we are..we hvnt even unveil our biafra army..we are waiting for terrorist killers from lekki toll gate n all to start the killings then u will see hell..u don't know how prepared we are..dz is not 1967 o.. please if u know any Commander in d zoo army tell them to strike I beg uuu

programmed zombie which army? grin
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Besk: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiBMC:

Haha. E pain am.

*Update
Facebook is set to ban ur favorite terrorist for one month... That makes Facebook an anti-buhari platform. Bloody f0ol. Fulani truant.

You will probably die from heart failure at this rate. Now be a good kid and cry some more... Nairaland needs to be mopped wid ur tears.

Who cares whether Facebook bans anybody? What most Nigerians care about is that the security forces crush you criminals who are hiding under nationalism to commit crimes and give a bad name to the struggle.

Your username should be used to track you and you should be made to pay for your crime.

As per that curse you uttered, it has returned back by fire to you and all your descendants after you!!! That is settled.

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by superstar1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Army that is already in SE or is there another SE.

This hunchback sissy coward that ran away is really feeling like a Dilector of the destiny of children of bitterness cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Besk:

Who cares whether Facebook bans anybody? What most Nigerians care about is that the security forces crush you criminals who are hiding under nationalism to commit crimes and give a bad name to the struggle.

Your username should be used to track you and you should be made to pay for your crime.

As per that curse you uttered, it has returned back by fire to you and all your descendants after you!!! That is settled.

Tell ur fulani army to go nd trace Facebook and Twitter now. Una no fit?

Yen yen yen... blabbing absolute rubbish. You think everybody in the world is as retard£d as you people. Always thinking backward when every other person is progressing.

Tahh...gbafuo. wailers.
Heart attack or better still jaundice...will locate you soon, keep crying and crawling all over ipob threads like a milipede.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Besk: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiBMC:

Yen yen yen... blabbing absolute rubbish. You think everybody in the world is as retarded as you people. Always thinking backward when every other person is progressing.

Tahh...gbafuo. wailers.
Heart attack or better still jaundice...will locate you soon, keep crying and crawling all over ipob threads like a milipede.

I can tell for sure that fear is already catching you!!! ���

When animals start lashing out like you, it is because they have been cornered and they know their time is very near.

You criminals that have been hiding under the guise of nationalism to kill all those who disagree with your rabid views and warped ideology, your time has come to face the music.

Every evil that you animals committed is coming back to bite you.

Abeg, second base and popcorn! E don reach dis one Yansh don begin pepper am! �� �����
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by EM123: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Nothing to pain sir. There's no point comparing cow leg ( FG) with a capital V( IPOB terrorists). One is just an ordinary letter out of 28 letters and that's all but the other one, FG, can crush the letter V, IPOB terrorists. We are making it clear that crushing IPOB terrorists who murder our patriots is not a war against the patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction. Nigerians are not falling for the blackmail even if you terrorists create one billion phoney usernames and handles on the social media. Kolewek. FG will serve the IPOB terrorists the language they understand, says War Veteran,
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. He is not an internet radio general like the IPOB terrorists leader.Shikena!.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. Shikena!
efulefu has spoken
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Besk:

I can tell for sure that fear is already catching you!!! ���

When animals start lashing out like you, it is because they have been cornered and they know their time is very near.

You criminals that have been hiding under the guise of nationalism to kill all those who disagree with your rabid views and warped ideology, your time has come to face the music.

Every evil that you animals committed is coming back to bite you.

Abeg, second base and popcorn! E don reach dis one Yansh don begin pepper am! �� �����

Hahahaha.
Now it's clear u have magg0t-infested cow p0op for a brain.

So ur idea of a non-warped ideology is staying in a cursed and stagnated dumpster called One-Nigeria? Ur case is irredeemable. It's fyn... that's ur choice buh don't come forcing ur ideas on other people coz dats where there's gonna be problems.

Wanting progress is not a crime, rather it's a sickness for parasites like you who want to remain in a stagnated environment, whilst tapping our resources.

So in essence, keep talking down on ipob nd engaging in all ur online shenanigans...but IPOB is going nowhere. If you don't like it, bite the dust...mkpi.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by IQUIT(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bulhari is a hopeless imbecillllle, a stupid animal, a nincompoop, an idiotic old fool, a failure, an empty useless somebody, a stark illiterate, an epileptic lazy old idiot, a brainless and brain dead piece of shit.

Biafrans are never afraid of 100000 Dullhari a poor herdsman who was opportuned and voted to power by useless people like the one below

can you imagine what is written on the paper he's holding.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Ugokelvin007: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oya na start d killing make u see Dem..
okigbojihad:

programmed zombie which army? grin
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by okigbojihad: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
Oya na start d killing make u see Dem..

I am an Igbo boy but I don't support stupidity.

nnamdi kanu got nothing on the Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
VanBommel:
daily post and daily trust, are they not of the same northern origin? Abeg I don't read such propaganda newsprint.

We are to use Nigeria tools and media to fight them back.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Besk: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiBMC:

Hahahaha.
Now it's clear u have magg0t-infested cow p0op for a brain.

So ur idea of a non-warped ideology is staying in a cursed and stagnated dumpster called One-Nigeria? Ur case is irredeemable. It's fyn... that's ur choice buh don't come forcing ur ideas on other people coz dats where there's gonna be problems.

Wanting progress is not a crime, rather it's a sickness for parasites like you who want to remain in a stagnated environment, whilst tapping our resources.

So in essence, keep talking down on ipob nd engaging in all ur online shenanigans...but IPOB is going nowhere. If you don't like it, bite the dust...mkpi.

Typical IPOB - Rude, mannerless, aggressive, cowardly & always scared when the consequences of the stupidity stares them in the face.

You will be taught a huge lesson That you will never forget.

Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Besk: 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiBMC:

Yen yen yen... blabbing absolute rubbish. You think everybody in the world is as retard£d as you people. Always thinking backward when every other person is progressing.

Tahh...gbafuo. wailers.

Pepper dem! Imbecilic ESN cowards. Killers of Justice Stanley Nnaji. How’s blood is on your cowardly hands.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
Besk:

Pepper dem! Imbecilic ESN cowards. Killers of Justice Stanley Nnaji. How’s blood is on your cowardly hands.

The blood of hundreds of thousands killed in the north is in ur hands nd that of ur Lord, d ugu leaf in Aso Rock.
Cry on big baby...cry. Ur tears are needed.

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by ledaman: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Calculating:
Those blaming Kanu need their brain checked.

The military pushed these guys into picking up arms, how can you be killing peaceful demonstrators and not expect revolt?

The case of Lekki that thousands watched live streaming on social media what has the govt done other than threatening fire and brimstone.

Has being tough quell Boko Haram which is an ideology?

Someone should tell Buhari that claiming to be tough all the time isn't the best approach. He should dialogue with these guys. If Yaradua had followed the steps he's taking now, there won't be any country for him to govern. A word is enough for the wise.

The Igbos are the only binding factor keeping this country together. Imagine a country without them.

Anyone mentioning to spit trash will be snubbed, I've got no time for any unam ikot.
pls can you tell us one thing that igbos has contributed to Nigeria to make them a force to reckon with?
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
TWITTER IS A PROPAGANDA SOCIA MEDIA AND AN OPEN FIELD FOR PROMOTING ANARCHY.
TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT WAR AND BLOODSHED BREAKUP OF NIGERIA YOU ARE RIPE TO DIE,SO GO TO AFGHANISTAN TO DIE,YOU ALL SHOULD PERISH THERE OR HANG YA LIFE IN YOUR DOMAINS FROM TODAY IN FSH AMEN. YOUR EVIL WISHES FOR 200MILLION PEOPLE TO WAR WILL NEVER COME TO PASS,GOD'S PEACE TO NIGERIA FOREVER AMEN. angry

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Besk:

Typical IPOB - Rude, mannerless, aggressive, cowardly & always scared when the consequences of the stupidity stares them in the face.

You will be taught a huge lesson That you will never forget.

Anuofia!

You talk too much.. like a woman wrapper.

If e too pain you, buy fuel nd matches. Bathe urself in it nd do d needful.

I no see you... women leader.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Besk: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiBMC:

You talk too much.. like a woman wrapper.

If e too pain you, buy fuel nd matches. Bathe urself in it nd do d needful.

I no see you... women leader.

The more I call you out, the more you display to the world the character of your mother and father which you have taken after 100%. You display the sort of home training you have had.

You are one of the ESN’s UGM and the security services will soon catch up with you.

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by bal4real: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Why is ur dead president talking from aso rock? Let him come out and lead his forces. Is he not the commander in chief of armed forces. A retired general for that matter
Joromi1:
Why is Kanu talking from his cover? Let him show his face and lead the war if he has the balls. That's what true leaders do, not hide inside one hotel room in the UK and be barking like a bingo. He's pushing Igbos into another genocide. And I don't know why the goveenors are suddenly mute. No action. The blood of the innocent security personnel and civilians who died in the recent conflicts will be on Kanu's head. Useless bastard!
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Besk: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiBMC:

The blood of hundreds of thousands killed in the north is in ur hands nd that of ur Lord, d ugu leaf in Aso Rock.
Cry on big baby...cry. Ur tears are needed.

Evil wailer! You’re awake till now because you know the military will soon come for you hence you’re trying to flee. ����
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Besk:

The more I call you out, the more you display to the world the character of your mother and father which you have taken after 100%. You display the sort of home training you have had.

You are one of the ESN’s UGM and the security services will soon catch up with you.

Hahahahahhaha.
Okay...you have graduated to quoting me twice? Lemme make it three. I don't normally do this buh u see today, na me nd u.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
Besk:

Evil wailer! You’re awake till now because you know the military will soon come for you hence you’re trying to flee. ����

So you that's awake now, you planning to go and steal? Umu ekwensu...whether na una gang go rob for Osun. No worry, na stray bullet go locate you las las...na me talk am.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Besk:

This one is to remind you that the bucket for your tears is almost full. Don't disappoint ur ancestors, cry some more plz
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Besk: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiBMC:

Hahahahahhaha.
Okay...you have graduated to quoting me twice? Lemme make it three. I don't normally do this buh u see today, na me nd u.

I’ve got your time, animal. Will stay here for as long as it takes for you idiotic ESN crooks tk learn a lesson.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' / IGP Announces SWAT To Replace Scrapped SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.