Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu (59599 Views)

BREAKING: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweet Vowing To Kill Any Army Sent To SE / When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu / Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
theFilmtric:
These guys should stop forming tough
They are not as tough as they think

Go and read history, story of the war, if not for the betrayal of awolowo the goat and azikikwe the cow, the Biafra already raised flag past ore, approaching Lagos, the Closure of the border for food, hindered the resolve of die hard men, who were mainly students, who created their own tools for war. The southern Nigeria isn’t one if not North and south for don separate. Awolowo and Zik are southerners, betrayed a cause.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by JohnSin97: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Really wow

Why is this rettard still quoting me....want to svck my cvck?
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SeriouslySense(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
keep going.
JohnSin97:

Why is this rettard still quoting me....want to svck my cvck?
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by RichAbujaGuy: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
afonha:
Nigeria should learn thier lesson, the present day Nigeria is like the biblical Egypt where pharaoh refused to allow the children of Israelites (Igbos) go. What is happening now in Nigeria are plagues, they will come one after the other, yet the God is still saying to Nigeria let my children go. He said in the the book of Exodus the he (God) will bring one more plague then Pharaoh will let his children go. Bugari should learn from Pharaoh before it is too late because the last plague that will release the Igbos could be devastating, a man cannot fight against his creator. The only way these crises and killings in the country would stop is, if the Israelites are allowed to go and serve him.

Lolz. u try o. Moses killed an Egyptian. Bro. Kanu killed a pizza - in Ghana. cheesy

"I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 by Hez143(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2017

https://www.nairaland.com/4229334/met-nnamdi-kanu-ghana-buying
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by blaise26abj(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Unik3030:
don't compare Boko haram war with ESN war,it's different

Boko haram war is a cash out scheme for northern leaders n it's high level conspiracy,they allocated 1bn dollars for ammunition n they didn't buy any n u believe they are fighting a war.its just for cash out n it's different from ESN

Nnamdi Kanu is feeling like a Demi god n he doesn't carry your leaders around n u can see there's a very large bridge between Kanu n your leader's.

Nnamdi Kanu is so uncouth n so lousy with no strategy so it's hard for people to associate with him n he believes he's the only right person.

Try n observe the chemistry between Shettima n d bandits when the chibok girls were kidnapped n check out the chemistry of Nnamdi Kanu n your governors,u can see it's different?

That's y Boko haram will always b a cash cow for the north but ESN will b crushed in no time.

Kanu is too proud, arrogant n loose to allign

One - I’m not Igbo .
Two- I’m not for Nnamdi Kanu though I’m understand why anyone would choose his style . Nigeria is a country that only listens to the violent and never the meek and peaceful .

Lastly, don’t make any hasty assumptions about ESN getting crushed in no time . Trust me things are always not that simple . If it was that easy , operation python dance would have crushed them a long time ago . Now things have escalated and a president is threatening war .
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SeriouslySense(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
So people, I believe everyone ought to make his way, his path, i have no grudges to any tribe, just be authentic, be yourself, there is no apology, and don't listen to noise or propaganda, if you were smart people, you will see through the mirage and be moderate.

If Nnamdi Kanu has a dream for his people, then its left to him and his people to decide, which i believe the Igbo Culture is Unique in its highly democratic values.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Omodua(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Officialgarri:

Oga, the south south is not part of biafra. Instead of developing other states, go back to live in your region, use your innovativeness to develop your state, generate a good revenue for the country and then we can take you serious.

Bunch of liabilities
Buhari ass licker and Fulani. Your end shall soon come.!
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by MadeINchenzen2: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This is the IPOB terrorists news platform. They are trying to project misinformation from a cowardly fugitive terrorists leader hiding somewhere with his family and concubines . They are losers. The President, a retired General, won't sit idly watching IPOB terrorists kill our patriots. Attempts to blackmail patriots demanding Justice for our patriots beheaded by the terrorists ,as an attack against the Igbo race, is not working. It's the IPOB terrorists who are doing the killing of our patriots and burning public assets, that will be served the language they understand. Nigerians endorsed the statement of the President and stand by him. Our patriots who the terrorists murder have a family too.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
if u are a man, show urself to me physically... I promise to beat some sense into u
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by stanluiz(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Coward and bloodsucking kanu should come back from his hiding hotel room in UK and lead the war.

Bastard!!

I pity those brainwashed youths listining to him thinking that they will win the Nigeria army. Kanu is in London chilling himself because he doesn't know what the south east is passing through. The scammer wants more money donations at the expense of Igbo blood.

For how long will this continue ?
It is high time igbos denouce ipob since they have become so bloodthirsty. Ipob has nothing to offer apart from death and destruction.

That scammer and bloodthirsty man called Adolf Nnamdi kanu Hitler want to turn the region into a warzone for more donations.

FG should extradit him from UK sharp sharp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by afonha(m): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Officialgarri:

Oga, the south south is not part of biafra. Instead of developing other states, go back to live in your region, use your innovativeness to develop your state, generate a good revenue for the country and then we can take you serious.

Bunch of liabilities
I want to ask you a simple question, which part of your sw or as is more developed than the SE apart from Lagos, can you compare Ekiti, osun, ogun, warri is more developed than Onitsha, Aba, owerri and Enugu. Please stop agueing blindly because of hate. The ibos are among the most successful race in the world, ss don't even exist in the competition. Remove salt from the soup that is how Nigeria will be without ibos, imagine removing all our stressed and actors from Nollywood, imagine removing those wonderful footballers from super eagles, what about the importers and business Giants. So please before you talk make sure think well and make contructive criticisms. One love bro#
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Sharpsecret01: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
kanu starting a war he can't finish......signing out
between kanu and ur father buhari who is starting the war
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by bass7: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Make una dey here dey hate each other....
When kasala burst, e go reach everybody for this country, whether Yoruba, Igbo,hausa, Fulani, edo, Delta.... I mean everyone....
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
captainamiedi1:

If you listen how these guy talks, u will agree with me he is worse than buhari. He is so negative. He is so boostful and he speaks without any evidence. He just say things anyhow.

The major problem we have is the SE leaders and the Fg in entirety.
He is using their flaws and failings to play on the minds of his brainwashed gullible ones.

Anyone who is smart will see that this is just a personal business struggle.

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SeriouslySense(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
They are really upset, the Ibos are determined and know what they want.

They cannot control peoples perception, its really frustrating to them. I have grown to really love Ibos and their unique traits of tenacity, intelligence, and confidence.

MadeINchenzen2:
if u are a man, show urself to me physically... I promise to beat some sense into u
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SaintLucia: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
damienwayne:

Lol... Why are you repeating the same post? Run out of words so soon? Go school you nor go you dey bush dey yansh cow... You better return that phone... As dumb as Fulani �
See clown still blaming Buhari. You didn't see your mother when she was stealing onion, imagine if she come see tomatoes nko? And real war never start but na onion hunger dey worry una.

I'm repeating it to remind you as low your mum could be for stealing ordinary onion when war never start.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Sharpsecret01: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:
You see why I keep saying this man has nothing to offer,but problems and trouble.
While the whole world have come for the head of that failure of a president, the SE leaders, should take a stiffer measure towards taming this man and his hunger for the blood.
Igbo will not fight on the call of a fraudster,who appears to be as worse as the evil bubu.

The foundation of this problems is you creating a militant sect after the Leaders of the land warned you to desist from such stupidity.

Now You will be in London,Your brainwashed thugs will be here in nairaland,while the innocent Igboman who just wants to go out and look for what to feed his family,will be left to face the ill trained and unprofessional army.
who are the leaders of the land?we dint vote for ozodinma so we cant take orders from him...wike umahi ikpeazu obiano are all cowards......
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by ScamHunter: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
muykem:
Since IPOB is this strong, what are you guys still waiting for? Why not declare Biafra Republic and form your own government? You will only need ESN to guide against external aggression.
It won't work that way. They cannot fight a conventional army conventionally. They don't have that equipment and expertise. But they'll sneak up to individual soldiers sent there like ghosts are send them to the great beyond. That, my friend is asymmetric warfare used in decimating any army in the world. No army survives it. That's why he is confident.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
YOU DONT FIGHT EVIL WITH BIGGER EVIL! DROP THAT EVIL IDEA NOW!!!
YOU CANT START A WAR BECAUSE YOU HATE ONE MAN,
YOU CANT START A WAR WHERE YOUR PEOPLE ARE NOT IN SUPPORT100%
YOU CAN'T START A WAR BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE. IT IS ALL SELFISH MOTIVE, IT IS BASELESS,ILL-TIMED, UNPROFESSIONAL AND TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE UNDER LAW OF GOD ALMIGHTY AND AGAINST HUMANITY. angry
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Sharpsecret01: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This is the IPOB terrorists news platform. They are trying to project misinformation from a cowardly fugitive terrorists leader hiding somewhere with his family and concubines . They are losers. The President, a retired General, won't sit idly watching IPOB terrorists kill our patriots. Attempts to blackmail patriots demanding Justice for our patriots beheaded by the terrorists ,as an attack against the Igbo race, is not working. It's the IPOB terrorists who are doing the killing of our patriots and burning public assets, that will be served the language they understand. Nigerians endorsed the statement of the President and stand by him. Our patriots who the terrorists murder have a family too.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
we have warned u guys any army u send to biafraland will die there.....u can see the video trending where the army is running and unknown gun men is chasing them
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by damienwayne(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
SaintLucia:
See clown still blaming Buhari. You didn't see your mother when she was stealing onion, imagine if she come see tomatoes nko? And real war never start but na onion hunger dey worry una.

I'm repeating it to remind you as low your mum could be for stealing ordinary onion when war never start.

Lol... E pain am o... If e sure for you say something else na... Fulani Cow-human hybrid
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Sharpsecret01: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Nothing to pain sir. There's no point comparing cow leg ( FG) with a capital V( IPOB terrorists). One is just an ordinary letter out of 28 letters and that's all but the other one, FG, can crush the letter V, IPOB terrorists. We are making it clear that crushing IPOB terrorists who murder our patriots is not a war against the patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction. Nigerians are not falling for the blackmail even if you terrorists create one billion phoney usernames and handles on the social media. Kolewek. FG will serve the IPOB terrorists the language they understand, says War Veteran,
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. He is not an internet radio general like the IPOB terrorists leader.Shikena!.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. Shikena!
first u and ur papa buhari send una fulani herdsmen to biafra land ESN chased them.....ur papa send army police jtf etc through operation restore peace they were chased away....now buhari wan come himself....i dey laugh becos we go waste am as we waste ahmadu bello
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Sharpsecret01: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
Godoverevery:
I just pity the poor Innocent one that will die
wbellowat of the ones being killed even b4 nnamdi kanu came.....death no know innocent person my brother...if it knocks u gotta answer....as for buhari i want him to lead the army himself since he's that experienced
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Sharpsecret01: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
Godoverevery:
I just pity the poor Innocent one that will die
wbellowat of the ones being killed even b4 nnamdi kanu came.....death no know innocent person my brother...if it knocks u gotta answer....as for buhari i want him to lead the army himself since he's that experienced
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kwantino dey run your mouth.

If he know say khaki na his play mate make he leave where he dey and enter his kwantiri and resume as the kwamanda in thief....I go believe am when he enter.

Yeye dey smell
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

[s]
You speak up and send youths to their early graves, while your family are safe in a land you instigate your gullible ones to hate��.
I am and will never be against self determination,but I will never be in support of self destruction especially when it's coming from someone who is just interested in filling his pockets. I am not a brainwashed stupid person.

Can you explain how this senseless call for killing security operatives who are also Igbos on Igbo soil connects to self determination.

He is fighting for his pocket, that my take you can trust him with your life that's your choice.[/s]

Your thoughts and thinking. I wont force you to accept whatever I say.
I have never supported war. My take is, he's speaking up and wants his own republic, and Fulani wants war.

Give yourself peace.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by SonOfTheRisingS: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
VanBommel:
no mind the useless bmc, it has nothing meaningful to do with it's life.

SEARCH

Daily Post Nigeria
Daily Post Nigeria

NEWSAmaechi reveals why Nigerian youths are not ready for leadership, changePublished on December 12, 2017By Seun Opejobi

Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transportation, has said Nigerian youths are not ready to embrace change.

The former Rivers State Governor said this while stressing that Nigerian youths are copying the wrong leadership model, an act which he alleged may jeopardise their future.

Speaking with journalists in Lagos, the Minister said youth were not ready yet to embrace a corrupt-free society because they were wrongly orientated by those using them for their interest.

According to Amaechi, “The problem with Nigerian youths is that they just want to take over from the elite but they are not ready to embrace change, they don’t want reform.

“They say that the roles being played by the elite are not satisfactory, but they must be ready to upset the leaders of this country through their ingenuity.

“For example, during our days of activism, we engage government over unfavourable policies and we get headlong even during the military administration.

Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transportation, has said Nigerian youths are not ready to embrace change.

The former Rivers State Governor said this while stressing that Nigerian youths are copying the wrong leadership model, an act which he alleged may jeopardise their future.

Speaking with journalists in Lagos, the Minister said youth were not ready yet to embrace a corrupt-free society because they were wrongly orientated by those using them for their interest.

According to Amaechi, “The problem with Nigerian youths is that they just want to take over from the elite but they are not ready to embrace change, they don’t want reform.

“They say that the roles being played by the elite are not satisfactory, but they must be ready to upset the leaders of this country through their ingenuity.

“For example, during our days of activism, we engage government over unfavourable policies and we get headlong even during the military administration.

“Now, student union presidents want a vehicle and a driver to be driving him about to attend meetings. During our time, who dares have a car? We all struggle on the street.”

Amaechi urged youths to rise up to the fight against corruption instead of supporting those that they feel were their benefactor.

He said, “I will advise the youths to fight against corruption with all their energy instead of giving tacit support to those they think are their benefactors.

“During our time in the student union struggles, we rose against impunity and organised protests; but what happens today, the government of the day announces the money siphoned but the youths keep quiet.

“Such astronomic stolen amount government announced wouldn’t have happened during our time, all the street would have been filled with youths protesting and seeing that the culprits were punished.

“Today, we have some of our youths dancing behind the corrupt politicians for a pot of meal that will not last long thereby mortgaging their future"

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
gimakon:

[s]Your thoughts and thinking. I wont force you to accept whatever I say.
I have never supported war. My take is, he's speaking up and wants his own republic, and Fulani wants war.[/s]

Give yourself peace.

That's your take.
Mine is that he is doing all this for personal gainings and he has lost all right to fight for anything Just the moment he became a political campaign agent for atifku which of course can never be free.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by fabregas04(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Officialgarri:
There is large number of military personels in the east, also barracks and all. If you want to carry out your threat, engage them in their bastion and let's see the scores.

An Idiot is in London and pushing untrained, uncultured illiterates who can't think for themselves to their deaths.

No matter how bold these criminals are, they can never be as efficient as the Boko Haram and they will be killed in their little number.
if dem born their papa well, make dem just go blow ordinary banger in front of any military formation in d S.E make we see hw far. even d mazi wey dey push dem find way escape wen dem show am small film, e come dey UK dey press their mumu button, ppl no get brain sha.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:
[/s]

That's your take.
Mine is that he is doing all this for personal gainings and he has lost all right to fight for anything Just the moment he became a political campaign agent for atifku which of course can never be free.

Prove it.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by eneazi(f): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
OneCorner:
Shut up you ungrateful people SS is biafra, go and hit ur head for wall Ewu

Why do you a get aggressive when told the truth Calm down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' / IGP Announces SWAT To Replace Scrapped SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.