Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (82943 Views)

Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet / Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN / Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by tunapawizzy: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
una see sowore, moghalu, feladurotoye for ballot paper ,una say dem never mature politically, u still carry ur thumb vote buhari,,,, na now una dun see d one wey dun mature politically

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by GboyegaD(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Jack is acting wrongly. There is no justification for such act. If he thinks Buhari violated the laws of his forum, he could have stated it and suspend the tweet while they both discuss what rules were violated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Useless government. Lai Muhammad should sanction them na... Useless government.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Thinktwicemybro: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
He is threatening the southeast will genocide. ICC take note

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Splitmind: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Twitter must be banned immediately and all it's users must be arrested for such insolence. angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by okuta007: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Xixtie:

Actually I'm Yoruba and I reported the tweet and as well spoke against the madness of a supposed leader even as it's obvious that he's demented.

what BUHARI said on twitter is hate speech - who will fine him the N5 million ? grin

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by samwheel(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Well, not surprised. Jack will satisfy his customers!

The problem with twitter Nigeria is...it is dominated by Igbos..and majority of them are sympathisers of evil. Anything to put the country in a bad light is okay by them. In fact, they are the problem of the country.

You know when a lie is often repeated, it becomes believable. So many lies being spread and re-spread on social media by these people just to put the country in flames. Majority of them are jobless and spend their life on social media.

Let me remind these supporters of evil with multiple accounts on nairaland and Twitter that you all have a billion miles of regret to travel

Fvck y'all

Dumb fool. Head slamming terrorist

9 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by GeneralPula: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nonsense..
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by ClearFlair: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
GOATandYAMtheory:

The problem with twitter Nigeria is...it is dominated by Igbos..and majority of them are sympathisers of evil. Anything to put the country in a bad light is okay by them. In fact, they are the problem of the country.

You know when a lie is often repeated, it becomes believable. So many lies being spread and re-spread on social media by these people just to put the country in flames. Majority of them are jobless and spend their life on social media.

Let me remind these supporters of evil with multiple accounts on nairaland and Twitter that you all have a billion miles of regret to travel

Fvck y'all
[/s]

Rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Thinktwicemybro: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
GboyegaD:
Jack is acting wrongly. There is no justification for such act. If he thinks Buhari violated the laws of his forum, he could have stated it and suspend the tweet while they both discuss what rules were violated.
Will you keep quayet

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by ednut1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Those who voted this bastard in 2015 are to blame. Buhari ride on with your divine punishment.

12 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all

AND LAI MOHAMMED IS HONEST, ABI? YOUR TIN GOD WILL FACE THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT OF JUSTICE. THIS GENOCIDE WILL NOT SUCCEED.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by PrinceOfLagos: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Xixtie:

Actually I'm Yoruba and I reported the tweet and as well spoke against the madness of a supposed leader even as it's obvious that he's demented.
Where are those miscreants calling me Igbo for criticizing this stupid government ?

Oya here is another Igbo lady o

11 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by lexy2014: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all

How did u no that Twitter is dominated by igbos? Did u conduct a census? U mean it's only igbos who oppose buharis failure? Was it d same igbos who were attacking Aisha Yesufu on Twitter?

With regards to lies, are u referring to d lies this administration keeps recycling?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by bitingcool: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
chatinent:
Buhari’s tweet or Garba’s speech?

Very discerning of you. The living dead in Aso rock cannot write and doesn't even know what Twitter is. His stooges controlling him have developed verbal diarrhea. I said it and will say it again, it is not the south that will scatter this country. It is the north, their illiteracy and greed for power will make this country separate and it is already happening. Oil and water don't mix. We will live to see that day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by ClearFlair: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
GboyegaD:

*Yawns*

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by rita25(f): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
the man obviously hates igbos and accomodates the fulanis

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Sirjamo: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
It won't stop the Python from dancing. I want the Python to dance for ipob criminals only, innocent Igbo should be left alone

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Reeses: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all

Meow Meow

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by NEROSKY(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all

What's this fool typing?

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Pandev(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
What a shame! Eknomist814, how do you fulani people find killing human easy like we're ants? Imagine a president posting such crap.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

The problem with twitter Nigeria is...it is dominated by terrorists IPOB Igbos..and majority of them are sympathisers of evil. Anything to put the country in a bad light is okay by them. In fact, they are the problem of the country.

Fvck y'all
You may be right at bolded. They are as inconsequential as the p in psychology. They are yet to delete that of their fugitive terrorist leader
https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1400037702267936772

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by BbqTormentor: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Twitter ban the idiot

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by FBIBOT(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
The tweet wasn't necessary just like saying you will be happy to kill people for demanding to exit one Nigeria? That's madness... Ecowas suppose reset him brain bt they are toothless towards Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Callmemike(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
chatinent:
Buhari’s tweet or Garba’s playtoy?

Well, contact me for your assignment, thesis, and dissertations writing.

I saw your post some days ago about Dan244 and I expected a lot more from you. Neutrality just sent u a message. Or has your parlance changed?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all

Your mouth is smelling, stop talking

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by AceRoot(m): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
alfasexy:
It wasn't even a tweet. He said it live on camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xreqaOISv8

The video is still on twitter here> https://twitter.com/i/status/1399851931779149826
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Eriokanmi: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

You can't be a true Yoruba blood

You are directionless. You only follow trends. Got no mind of your own.

Shame on you.
Gbęnuę sohun. You think we are as ilusioned as you are? I doubt of you're one of us. I blame tinubu for imposing this inept leader on us. We will never forget. Keep talking nonsense. Odę eleriibu

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by ecomalchemist(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2021

GOD PLEASE TAKE THIS CALAMITY AWAY, KINDLY BRING NIPSEY HUSSLE, KOBE BRYANT AND DAGRIN BACK !!!

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by JohnSin97: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Lol, who is this person again? Does anybody know you?
Go to Twitter and see countless responsible Yorubas dragging the terrorist parading as president like he is a bad tiger generator.

Continue decieving yourself, only BMC's employed by Liar Mohammed are the ones still defending the Buhari and they conveniently do it here because nairaland is a faceless forum.

It only ends online.......those twitter Yoruba's are only chasing the trend and doing it to seem woke.... faceless forum is actually were you can get authentic opinions and not some woke catshit. Hashtags won't give you your biafran pipe dream, Igboho is opening borders, mnk and ipob are busy trolling buhari.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

“why We Did Not Kill Obasanjo” – Boko Haram Leader / Text And Meaning Of Patrick Obahiagbon's Discussion On Rivers Crisis - By Sowore / Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.