Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (82945 Views)

Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet / Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN / Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Well, not surprised. Jack will satisfy his customers!

The problem with twitter Nigeria is...it is dominated by Igbos..and majority of them are sympathisers of evil. Anything to put the country in a bad light is okay by them. In fact, they are the problem of the country.

You know when a lie is often repeated, it becomes believable. So many lies being spread and re-spread on social media by these people just to put the country in flames. Majority of them are jobless and spend their life on social media.

Let me remind these supporters of evil with multiple accounts on nairaland and Twitter that you all have a billion miles of regret to travel

Fvck y'all

It’s not dominated by Igbo’s. When Buhari was coming in, in 2015 it wasn’t dominated by Igbos, it was dominated by the opposition. Why? because the leadership failed. That is what is happening here. Leadership failure, then the opposition get louder.

If Buhari had done well no number of Igbos online will matter because they have nothing to say that’s relevant. So accept ur failure.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by caracas: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wow
I was one those that reported the stupid hate speech from that useless president .
This is just the beginning , we told them we do not need to go to the street n fight for Biafra.
We have foot soldiers n we have the online warriors.....

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by globalresource: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

The problem with twitter Nigeria is...it is dominated by Igbos..and majority of them are sympathisers of evil. Anything to put the country in a bad light is okay by them. In fact, they are the problem of the country.

You know when a lie is often repeated, it becomes believable. So many lies being spread and re-spread on social media by these people just to put the country in flames. Majority of them are jobless and spend their life on social media.

Let me remind these supporters of evil with multiple accounts on nairaland and Twitter that you all have a billion miles of regret to travel

Fvck y'all

Idiot. I'm a Yoruba. You stupid ethnic bigot. Must u turn everything to tribal issue. Wasted idiot

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Renforce: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all

You are a big fool

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by WorldRichest: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

You can't be a true Yoruba blood

You are directionless. You only follow trends. Got no mind of your own.

Shame on you.

Take your drugs before you find yourself nakked at Idumota market.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Randy111(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

You know when a lie is often repeated, it becomes believable. So many lies being spread and re-spread on social media by these people just to put the country in flames. Majority of them are jobless and hi spend their life on social media.

Fvck y'all

Goat.... Isn't that your name. Well � has spoken

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by bitingcool: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
If only we knew...we would have averted the calamity called Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
JohnSin97:
They're more concerned about the optics and how offensive his tweet is, forgetting to hold their state leaders accountable and man up to their duties, the flatskvlls are chasing shadows. Twitter won't stop buhari, mnk, ugm and esn from turning the east into a hellhole. If Igbo governors had balls and put their house in other....buhari won't be giving threats.

The cretins on Nairaland won't listen to this...their leaders are their problem. The bad roads were not made that way by the Fulanis or Yorubas...their leaders have failed to take care of their own people.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Obipaul77(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Xixtie:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-twitter-deletes-buharis-genocidal-tweet-may-ban-nigerian-president/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1399765390704758786?s=19
PMB did not see the four walls of an institution of higher learning, apart from NDA which may he either managed to pass through or was dubiously carried over. So not knowing how to put his talks or idle thoughts should not be an issue of surprise to the entire nation. PMB should also know that if there is war today, it might not be in favor of the north this time around.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Onepeople: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
JohnSin97:
They're more concerned about the optics and how offensive his tweet is, forgetting to hold their state leaders accountable and man up to their duties, the flatskvlls are chasing shadows. Twitter won't stop buhari, mnk, ugm and esn from turning the east into a hellhole. If Igbo governors had balls and put their house in other....buhari won't be giving threats.
go and repeat same advice to pantami the real terrorist in Aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by talk2maurice(m): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all

Bleep ya mama n papa if at all you still have one.

Bleep your entire generation. May THUNDER strike you dead.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by SeriouslySense(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
I am not surprised.

Its a comment from a demented individual, so twitter, has done the right thing.

Anyway next item on the menu. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Mitsurugi(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all

Oops! You soiled your diapers again shocked

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Babyforever(f): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin cheesy grin grin

Useless old man, holding on to a glory he has not earned...
So you can speak i thought you're only good at laughing

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Farukshy: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
JackBaueress1:
e really pain you
Look am from the north and the truth is that we are tired of this man ever where in n the country is hot, and he should stop acting up when it comes to igbos, and u are a big full to support this dead presedent we have at this time, what nonsense, we are facing school kidnap for long and he did not issue such word, but when it comes to igbos he is vibrating
U all will die with such hatred on ur fellow mankind
Idiot

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by JohnSin97: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Onepeople:
go and repeat same advice to pantami the real terrorist in Aso rock.

What concerns me with patami or any bororo in aso rock.....my business is with my regional yoruba leaders whom I voted for..... they're the ones to represent me at aso rock.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Workch: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Shame on you.
I am Yoruba and I also reported him. He’s a bad leader

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Onepeople: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
JohnSin97:

You just aptly described most nigerian youths...... sentimental, emotional and moved by influencer jizz....... can't wait for big brother naija to start so that the fvckers can stop bitching on Twitter.
I don't think their is difference between you and the zombie you quoted in terms of reasoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by rhektor(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mo
Owode1:
We haven't tested democracy in Nigeria since 2015!

Twitter has given us a little of it!!!!

I don't blame the airhead in Aso rock. I blame those who voted him in and expected anything good. Now we(all Nigerians) have the "change"

NONESENSE.....

What is democratic about Twitter? undecided
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Farukshy: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all
Look am from the north and the truth is that we are tired of this man ever where in n the country is hot, and he should stop acting up when it comes to igbos, and u are a big full to support this dead presedent we have at this time, what nonsense, we are facing school kidnap for long and he did not issue such word, but when it comes to igbos he is vibrating
Idiot

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Judolisco(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Buhari in d mud

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Kylekent59: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all

Dominated by Igbos on what aspect?
You are tribalistic like many politicians. Why are the Igbos giving you sleepless night?

You must have done something to them. No peace for the wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by RexTramadol1: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
it's now clear you are one of the many bastard slaves of Nnamdi Kanu causing division on social media

Obviously, that person is from that part of the country where evil is reported on a daily basis

Their C in C Dey overseas, they bow to him.
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by RulerIAm(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Shame on you.
thunder will kill u this evening.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by JohnSin97: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Farukshy:

Idiot

Deal with it.....you guys voted him not once but twice.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by p2flexx(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Fvck y'all
it is an indictment on you for supposedly 5% to dominate twitter that is open to all....abi dem nobe 5% again

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by BruncleZuma: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Babyforever:
So you can speak i thought you're only good at laughing

grin grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by Omodua(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Xixtie:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-twitter-deletes-buharis-genocidal-tweet-may-ban-nigerian-president/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1399765390704758786?s=19
Very sad comment from President of a country. Very combative and genocidal. Instead of addressing issues by dialoguing with the aggrieved citizens, he went gaga and threatening. For sure, he is unable to manage our diversity as a people and country. He is not qualified to be local government chairman.
No Wonder, Twitter CEO,deleted his comments.

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette by GhostWisperer: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

“why We Did Not Kill Obasanjo” – Boko Haram Leader / Text And Meaning Of Patrick Obahiagbon's Discussion On Rivers Crisis - By Sowore / Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.