Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? (4153 Views)

If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? / If God Is Good, Why Am I Still Alive? / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by Image123(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
1Sharon:

Are there choices in heaven?

Are you in Heaven or from heaven? Thought you were here with us?
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
1Sharon:

Right. So you agree that God creates evil.

God said He created evil and He Did not Deny it But He is Not the One Who Removes it From it's Store.

It is both you and your husband, Satan who pluck it from its place to apply it on the souls of men.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by HappyPagan: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
CharisEleos:

When I decree a thing it comes to pass but let me leave you and pretend not to see this.

Be careful!
Lmao. This one must be new to the internet... Jesus no dey work here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
HappyPagan:

Lmao. This one must be new to the internet... Jesus no dey work here.

I see both of you are Antichrist.

Get thee behind me Satan!
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by 1Sharon(f): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

God said He created evil and He Did not Deny it But He is Not the One Who Removes it From it's Store.

It is both you and your husband, Satan who pluck it from its place to apply it on the souls of men.

You really think you're insulting me by calling me Satan?

You do know your God has been described in the Bible as Satan right?

Classic hateful Christian.

Religion of love my foot.

2 Likes

Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by 1Sharon(f): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
CharisEleos:

If only prayers work.

You are not in your churches where you terrify each other using emotional blackmail.

Welcome to to the real world.

2 Likes

Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
1Sharon:

I did not insult you, I just laid the briefest history and propagation of evil in which you are a very willing participant and promoter.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by 1Sharon(f): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I did not insult you, I just laid the shortest history and propagation of evil in which you are a very willing participant and promoter.

You have a lot to learn.

There is no evil like that from adherents of abrahamic religions. One of the worst religions to happen to this world.

Why did you ignore the last part of my post?

YOUR God has been described as satan, what say you?

There is nothing living about you Christian hypocrites.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by 1Sharon(f): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
CharisEleos:
Because the devil is the prince of this world.

Don't you ever attribute any bad or evil done in this world to God because my God is a good God and can never afflict any one.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by budaatum: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
1Sharon:

Religious person who does not really practise the religion, would be more accurate, as Happy intelligently clarified for us here, and as you too seem to have noted with your appropriate "Classic hateful Christian", and as is shown here.

1 Like

Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by HappyPagan: 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
CharisEleos:

It's okay. Seems like you are new to the internet.. welcome to a world where different kinds exist. Hope you summon courage to engage rather than retreat. You'd be better for it.

Good luck friend.

3 Likes

Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Just like a motor car cannot question the manufacturer and the driver for driving through pot holes so we cannot question GOD we just have to trust HIM
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by budaatum: 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Just like a motor car cannot question the manufacturer and the driver for driving through pot holes so we cannot question GOD we just have to trust HIM

A motor car is not imbued with a brain that is the mind inside the human, nor does the motor car wake up in the morning and decide where to go all by itself, both of which humans can do and a lot more. So I'd say we are very much different to motor cars and we must question our understanding of the book we read so God can give us answers.

You would not have been told to ask and seek and knock with all your heart and soul and mind and being if you were not supposed to use it to [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+9%3A10&version=KJV]diligently seek[/url] first God's Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
1Sharon:

You have a lot to learn.

There is no evil like that from adherents of abrahamic religions. One of the worst religions to happen to this world.

Ooh, I do not follow adherents. I love to do my own investigations and carry out my own tests.

1Sharon:

Why did you ignore the last part of my post?.

grin Because you got the Right to Say Shit and no one in the world can ever stop that leak! grin
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
budaatum:

You would not have been told to ask and seek and knock with all your heart and soul and mind and being if you were not supposed to use it to

And God has answered all but do you hear Him?

Nah! You want to Dictate To Him and Circumscribe How He Must Answer you Exactly like your car asking you to enter it's examination box.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by HappyPagan: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wow.. wawu...
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by 1Sharon(f): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Ooh, I do not follow adherents. I love to do my own investigations and carry out my own tests.

grin Because you got the Right to Say Shit and no one in the world can ever stop that leak! grin

Christians claim to be from the religion of love but show nothing but the opposite.

Muslims claim to be from the religion of peace but show nothing but the opposite.

Abrahamic religions are one of the worst things to happen to earth.

Oh really?

In 2 Samuel 24, God apparently came against israel

In 1 chronicles 21vs 1 , it was apparently SATAN against Israel.

Which is it God or SATAN??

Why did the chronicler describe God as SATAN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by budaatum: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

And God has answered all but do you hear Him?

Nah! You want to Dictate To Him and Circumscribe How He Must Answer you Exactly like your car asking you to enter it's examination box.

Did God tell you this? Or where you invited to observe God and I converse, I wonder.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by silibaba: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
God is good, simple.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
1Sharon:

Christians claim to be from the religion of love but show nothing but the opposite.

The peoples of the world do not love and even rather hate to love, that's what we been trying to change but it did not work.

1Sharon:

In 2 Samuel 24, God apparently came against israel. In 1 chronicles 21vs 1

Simple: 2 Samuel, God was Angry with Israel and Chronicles shows us what happens when God gets Angry.

Answer, The Evil and the Hater of man comes to dispense evil. It's as simple as that.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by 1Sharon(f): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The peoples of the world do not love and even rather hate to love, that's what we been trying to change but it did not work.

Simple: 2 Samuel, God was Angry with Israel and Chronicles shows us what happens when God gets Angry.

Answer, The Evil and the Hater of man comes to dispense evil. It's as simple as that.

Exactly. So religion is bullshit and a scam.

So God is Satan and Satan is God??

Satan is the alter ego of God?
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
1Sharon:

So God is Satan and Satan is God??

Satan is the alter ego of God?
You said "the chronicler describe God as SATAN?"

Whereas, the Chronicler Never Said So. As I have shown you But it was You who Said it, in your right to say shit! grin

As I said earlier Chronicles shows us what happens when God gets Angry and Removes His Hand From Your Matter.

Satan, the Hater of Man (and the lover, husband and father of women) moves in to Destroy the man (Women are Already destroyed by him, it is the man he is yet to fully destroy)! It's as simple as that.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by 1Sharon(f): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You said "the chronicler describe God as SATAN?"

Whereas, the Chronicler Never Said So. As I have shown you But it was You who Said it, in your right to say shit! grin

As I said earlier Chronicles shows us what happens when God gets Angry and Removes His Hand From Your Matter.

Satan, the Hater of Man (and the lover, husband and father of women) moves in to Destroy the man (Women are Already destroyed by him, it is the man he is yet to fully destroy)! It's as simple as that.

You're a dolt I swear, what does the word chronicle mean??

Why is it described as God standing up against Israel in Samuel then later on its chronicled to be Satan later on??

Which is it, God or Satan?

Why is it God in Samuel and Satan in Chronicles?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
1Sharon:

You're a dolt I swear, what does the word chronicle mean??

grin we are not discussing about the meaning of chronicles but what was Chronicled! grin

And of course excluding your insertion and addition to it!

1Sharon:

Why is it described as God standing up against Israel in Samuel then later on its chronicled to be Satan later on??

Which is it, God or Satan?

Why is it God in Samuel and Satan in Chronicles?

grin Repeating your question would not change the Answer.

2 Samuel, Shows You What Happens when God gets Angry and Chronicles Shows You (HOW) That God Removes His Hand and the-evil, Satan, the hater of men comes in to serve his evilness upon the exposed man.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by bobestman(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
There is nothing like Nigeria. It's a false marriage that will soon crash. It's bad cos it's suppressing the true people of the land. All nations know about this, so they conspire to keep the people down. As long as this people are suppressed, Nigeria can never know peace. Once these people are free, light will be restored all over Africa. These people are the Merlin of the black race.

This people can never be free unless they take it by force cos their enemies will never let them go. At the struggle for their freedom, will there Saviour and Avatars arise and deal with all their enemies. He will then return peace to the black race that were trampled for long. He will also rule the world cos a nations must bow to him or perish.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by sonmvayina(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
budaatum:
It is not the Gods that have turned Nigeria into what it is but we the imperfect humans who do not do what God told us to do!

First, [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+4%3A4&version=KJV]we are not to live by bread alone or we shall be malnourished[/url]. To live, your diet must be balanced, so instead of only taking our understanding of God from Europe and from Arabia, we must seek widely and take the understanding of the Gods from China, and Russia, and USA and from every human being that lives on the Earth that God created with the Word.

Second, the plan and the instruction to all humans was:

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

But I am certain you will agree that we Nigerians have not even [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5%3A44&version=KJV]learnt to rule over ourselves[/url] not to talk of rule over that which we are empowered and instructed to rule over in order to be blessed.

When we Nigerians fulfil the plan and obey the command above, we too shall be blessed, and not one single day before that because God did not lie when it is written God said, cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

It means, Nigerians! Get off your lazy fuq asses and make manna for yourselves! Which is the result of the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil., though we are still not yet learning to know good and evil since we ignorantly believe we must not eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil for fear that we shall surely die on the day that we eat, yet, poor afraid and ignorant us!

We just need learn to use our own senses to test if we will surely die, and if not, then become able to put forth our hand and take also of the tree of life and eat and increase our average lifespan from our pitiable about 60.87 years even if we do not live forever, because it sure is about a decade short of that what's promised and a lot lower that USA at 78.54 years, and even Kenya at 66.34 years!

You can not possibly argue with me that the countries we see developing around us are not those where the people have eaten of the fruits of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and are now going on to rule over Mars and Uranus and Jupiter, while, well, Nigeria we hail ourselves, I suppose.

All you do is to play to the gallery...no substance..

All we have to do is obey God's commandments as contained in the torah or ifa or omenani....
He will bless our land, by giving us good leaders..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by kingxsamz(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
CharisEleos:

When I decree a thing it comes to pass but let me leave you and pretend not to see this.

Be careful!

You're a clown.

2 Likes

Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by 1Sharon(f): 12:54am On Jun 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin we are not discussing about the meaning of chronicles but what was Chronicled! grin

And of course excluding your insertion and addition to it!

grin Repeating your question would not change the Answer.

2 Samuel, Shows You What Happens when God gets Angry and Chronicles Shows You (HOW) That God Removes His Hand and the-evil, Satan, the hater of men comes in to serve his evilness upon the exposed man.

Right. Are you implying it was Satan all along?
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by budaatum: 12:55am On Jun 03, 2021
sonmvayina:

All we have to do is obey God's commandments as contained in the torah or ifa or omenani....
He will bless our land, by giving us good leaders..

It is written in the Torah:

And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Will you obey such a command?

And why?

And what are the consequences if you obeyed or disobeyed?

Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by 1Sharon(f): 12:56am On Jun 03, 2021
bobestman:
There is nothing like Nigeria. It's a false marriage that will soon crash. It's bad cos it's suppressing the true people of the land. All nations know about this, so they conspire to keep the people down. As long as this people are suppressed, Nigeria can never know peace. Once these people are free, light will be restored all over Africa. These people are the Merlin of the black race.

This people can never be free unless they take it by force cos their enemies will never let them go. At the struggle for their freedom, will there Saviour and Avatars arise and deal with all their enemies. He will then return peace to the black race that were trampled for long. He will also rule the world cos a nations must bow to him or perish.

There has never been a golden era of Africa.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by Bifwoli: 2:20am On Jun 03, 2021
falcon01:
God is not in Nigeria. God is in Jerusalem Saudi Arabia just like Zeus is in Greek but Not Nigeria. Isn't it obvious?? Weve been praying to the wrong God undecided why not go back the traditional ways and see??
Funny how you put it precisely bcoz i've often wondered about how humanity argues and even fights about serving different gods but they all agree on one devil.That puzzles me a lot.

1 Like

Re: If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? by budaatum: 2:26am On Jun 03, 2021
1Sharon:

There has never been a golden era of Africa.
Its a rather big continent, don't you think? A bit too big for all of it to be having a golden era all at the same time I'd think, because I doubt any continent ever had a golden era though do correct me if I am wrong.

Parts of it however, and I'd ask you to [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_%26_15th_century_Africa#%3A%7E%3Atext%3DThe_years_between_1100_and%2Ctrade%2C_travel%2C_and_scholarship.?wprov=sfla1]consider a few empires[/url] while I hold the Golden Era of Ancient Egypt in reserve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Fake Pastors In Nigeria / What Do You Understand As Palm Sunday? / Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.