Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname (46463 Views)

Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by stealmatic(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
I'm not a fan of David. I believe what a man sow, that he will reap.
You can do change of name in court.
This is why I advise ladies to get rich and be independent.
Imagine Momodu was rich and independent, David would be seeing Imade from afar just like Tbillz is seeing Tiwa's son from afar.

Are you now rich and independent?
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by KoshCAD: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Imagine Momodu was rich and independent, David would be seeing Imade from afar just like Tbillz is seeing Tiwa's son from afar.
As if davido cares
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by HellAnus: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:

Broke girl forming feminist. Abeg go and wash ur pant well first

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
stealmatic:

Are you now rich and independent?
I'm a boss lady. Ask about me.
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by HellAnus: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
I'm a boss lady. Ask about me.

Boss lady that begs online?

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
HellAnus:

Boss lady that begs online?
Show me proof.
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Mrpojj(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by HRMK: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
why were u pained?at least davido was performing his duties as a father!its a big shame for her to take up ur name!point of correction,her uncle,momodu(ovation) isnt a poor man by any standard!!
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Chris2863(m): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
grin grin grin you dey para oo
temitope27:
A child's blood represent the father blood. Is momodu even a good name?
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Karlifate: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:

Yes, because it can only happen in your imagination.
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by RPG2020(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:

Then who cares �
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by stupidmod3: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
stop lying u are happy yeye fowl wetin ur name get apart from baby mama
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by iExplore(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE

Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Chiffy: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Chiffy: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
Chiffy:

See this local runs girl com dey chat chicken shit for media. Abeg shutup and get the fvck out
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Jhustmie1: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
If u knw Wu d momodu's family are.... .U will delete d nonsense up there . ..

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Was the opposite
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Smarttravels(f): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by flington4550(m): 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Una go just open una phone type bullshit....Nairaland full of shallow thinking being...how is teeblizz seeing his son from afar ??

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by flington4550(m): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
temitope27:
A child's blood represent the father blood. Is momodu even a good name?
Lol very true...
Imagine she saying imade momodu would have been ear-pleased then imade Adeleke....
Someone that still gets hurt that she's not Sophia Adeleke
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
It is because the man is a fool, he don't have to be rich to claim his child.
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by aalangel(f): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mtchewwww...kindly hide somewhere. Genuinely indeed..
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Vlain: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
BikoMERCYme:
Who's this used and dumped cum bucket??...........

Doesn't she.........know the name "ADELEKE"wud easily open door of greatness for the kid anywhere??

Could her surname do same??

Gawwddd!!!! Why are u like this. “Used and dumped cum bucket” grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by emonis88: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
U know what makes me laugh when I see things like this is that later in future d child when he or she is grown il ask for her father,make them no call am bastard. U see u can't do away with the father's name,if u hide it now, it il pop up in d future, when u il ve no power to hide it again, ur child can even hate u for it sef.
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Martinez39s(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
I am not surprised that you are happy if a child is separated from the father by the mum during a dispute with the mum. SMH.
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Teejay13(m): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Who gave it to her, is it not you
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Greatguy02: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
But you weren't pained when you spread your legs for him.
No mind am yeye dey smell
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by hedonido: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
God knows how much I hate these loudmouthed, opinionated, pseudo-feminist, conditionally 'woke' Nigerian females.

I blame the stupid money miss road men (Davido inclusive) who give them wings.
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Oshokalo: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Winning,no be the name u won answer wey make u fork davido in the first place
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Reverse psychology at play.

Talking as if she's not happy, whereas that's the best thing to have happened to her.
Boss, you want it cold or you're a fan of Maiduguri standard?
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by jcross19: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ah ah so they think that people are fool? How old is the little girl to decides the name to take or not to take ? Fake brain!!!
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by jpworld(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Is momodu her own mother's name?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent / Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos / The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.