Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname (46455 Views)

Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by MisfitHPG: 7:24am On Jun 03, 2021
BikoMERCYme:
Who's this used and dumped cum bucket??...........

Doesn't she.........know the name "ADELEKE"wud easily open door of greatness for the kid anywhere??

Could her surname do same??

Modified :what am I even saying sef??
Isn't the name DAVIDO's daughter alone not winning the girl endorsement already??
she was used and dump by Davido,tell us who can used you useless pig?only a worthless animal with maggot brains can reason like this,I curse the day I was put in the same country as you
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by bukatyne(f): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2021
Is Davido not Imade's father?

Maybe she is passing a message across to him.
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Theflint1(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2021
It's the pain that comes from the fact that Davido didn't want her yet would lay claim to the child, even to the point of being surnamed Adeleke.
If Davido was married to her she won't have felt this way.

bukatyne:
Is Davido not Imade's father?

Maybe she is passing a message across to him.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Bigdik70inch2(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2021
MisfitHPG:
she was used and dump by Davido,tell us who can used you useless pig?only a worthless animal with maggot brains can reason like this,I curse the day I was put in the same country as you

Lalasticlala......
Seun........
Farano........
Dominique.......
Mydn44......
Rule 2
Plz ban this mistake of a busted condom.......
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by SamAgu: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
I'm not a fan of David. I believe what a man sow, that he will reap.
You can do change of name in court.
This is why I advise ladies to get rich and be independent.
Imagine Momodu was rich and independent, David would be seeing Imade from afar just like Tbillz is seeing Tiwa's son from afar.
Even king tonto too
I always tell ladies to work hard
Not to depends on anybody
So that person no go use u play
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by SamAgu: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Imagine Momodu was rich and independent, David would be seeing Imade from afar just like Tbillz is seeing Tiwa's son from afar.
Even king tonto too
I always tell ladies to work hard
Not to depends on anybody
So that person no go use them play
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by omonnakoda: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2021
What does the law say?
Native/Traditional law
Sharia Law
Statutory Law
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by jeff1607(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Do you really understand what being rich and independent is?
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by MummySilver: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Which Tiwa's son from afar? His son that was with him in USA during the Easter break? Go do your findings well[quote author=sapphiere post=102306101]I'm not a fan of David. I believe what a man sow, that he will reap.
Imagine Momodu was rich and independent, David would be seeing Imade from afar just like Tbillz is seeing Tiwa's son from afar.[/quote]
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by bukatyne(f): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Theflint1:
It's the pain that comes from the fact that Davido didn't want her yet would lay claim to the child, even to the point of being surnamed Adeleke.
If Davido was married to her she won't have felt this way.

Did they discuss marriage when they were sleeping together?

David even did the honorable thing to claim the child.

If she wanted a fatherless child or one who would bear her surname, she should have gone to a sperm bank.
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by MisfitHPG: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:

Lalasticlala......
Seun........
Farano........
Dominique.......
Mydn44......
Rule 2
Plz ban this mistake of a busted condom.......
is that all you have?your username shows exactly you useless you are and morally bankrupt your family is,your parents should be stoned to death for raising such a nincompoop and you teachers also,for you are intellectually barren
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Bigdik70inch2(m): 5:23am On Jun 05, 2021
MisfitHPG:
is that all you have?your username shows exactly you useless you are and morally bankrupt your family is,your parents should be stoned to death for raising such a nincompoop and you teachers also,for you are intellectually barren

Egbami ke!!see this MISFIT son of a thousand father...

Jux only if.........that hopeless wretched dog that birthed u.........was ever responsible enough not to have opened her craw craw infested maggot spilling watery smelly toto........to your ill-luck ogogoro sipping useless dad who had no option than to sow his wild seed in a bushy uncultivated being like yo deranged mother.........

Had it been yo crackbrained pa........maturbated,wrapped his spilled sperm in a tissue then dispose into dust bin.....there would never have been ba.stard disgraceful u........

Nor........would I have ever share this global space with such a doltish hebetudinous addleheaded cuckoo like u............

Done with u already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by MisfitHPG: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:

Egbami ke!!see this MISFIT son of a thousand father...

Jux only if.........that hopeless wretched dog that birthed u.........was ever responsible enough not to have opened her craw craw infested maggot spilling watery smelly toto........to your ill-luck ogogoro sipping useless dad who had no option than to sow his wild seed in a bushy uncultivated being like yo deranged mother.........

Had it been yo crackbrained pa........maturbated,wrapped his spilled sperm in a tissue then dispose into dust bin.....there would never have been ba.stard disgraceful u........

Nor........would I have ever share this global space with such a doltish hebetudinous addleheaded cuckoo like u............

Done with u already

bla bla bla these boring overused trash you call insults from the 80's,I expected nothing from a stray dog like you,I wonder why a pig in human form like you is allowed to breathe air while some productive and useful people are dying,your slowpoke mother and your dirty illiterate father of yours have committed an unforgivable sacrilege for birthing forth a morally poor and a daft,spit dispensing slowpoke like you,you are those working corpses you call parents and your useless prostitutes and drug addicted thieves you call siblings are a bunch of swine...I spit on your father's bald head and I insert nepa poles in your mother's rotten vagina,oh she was a prostitute and wouldn't even notice...worthless sub-human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos / Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.