Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname (46452 Views)

Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by BizBayo: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Greatguy02:

No mind am yeye dey smell

How far Gab
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by KingMack(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
But it was sweet when frog pweek dagger you grin

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by meobizy(f): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
1. She doesn’t have sense.
2. She’s 35.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by bizzibodi(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bear yo father's name say na yo father puck U come born imade?wo d hell iz momodu sefI blame David for sowing his oat in a bushy, unkept garden.
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:

https://punchng.com/i-was-pained-when-imade-took-davidos-surname-sophia-momodu/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1622633756
This Sophia Momodu is absolutely stupid! Her own Surname is it not her father(another man's) name?

She is extremely silly! She is not answering her mother's surname but she wants her own daughter to answer her own name? She is just an otondo!
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:
The present is not female and the future won't be female

Nwanne gwa ndi feminist Ara okwu Biko..
The future would remain Male..

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
I'm not a fan of David. I believe what a man sow, that he will reap.
You can do change of name in court.
This is why I advise ladies to get rich and be independent.
Imagine Momodu was rich and independent, David would be seeing Imade from afar just like Tbillz is seeing Tiwa's son from afar.

Why are you Wailing??
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Eriokanmi: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Imagine Momodu was rich and independent, David would be seeing Imade from afar just like Tbillz is seeing Tiwa's son from afar.
Who told you Sofia isn't from a rich home?
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by koolaid87: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
Le nu e

Momodu is richer than your father

See mi child from afar?

As long as i pay my child support, I'll have 50/50 access to him

sapphiere:
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by levis2kk: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
She was pained. Her relatives were laughing at her. My question is: did she or any of her relatives take their mothers' name? Isn't Momodu her "father's" name?
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Who told you Sofia isn't from a rich home?
Being from a rich home does not mean you are rich. You get the point now right?
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
AbujaCitiBlog:

This Sophia Momodu is absolutely stupid! Her own Surname is it not her father(another man's) name?

She is extremely silly! She is not answering her mother's surname but she wants her own daughter to answer her own name? She is just an otondo!
[/s]
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Kellie069(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
BikoMERCYme:
Who's this used and dumped cum bucket??...........

Doesn't she.........know the name "ADELEKE"wud easily open door of greatness for the kid anywhere??

Could her surname do same??

Modified :what am I even saying sef??
Isn't the name DAVIDO's daughter alone not winning the girl endorsement already??

Goat way nor de read to understand!
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by samguru(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
A good divorced mother that want a peaceful future for her child should constantly be reminding his/her child at a young age of the need to have a relationship with his/her father.

Dont forget the matter is between you and your husband and the child should be allowed to have access to his/her father anytime.

Name change will only make things worst when the child eventually discover he/she is not bearing his/her father's name and this may affect the child psychologically even spiritually.

Both the father and the mother have equal ownership right over a child.
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Lighthammer(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
go and change the name for her
bunkum as usual
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by stealmatic(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
I'm a boss lady. Ask about me.

Hmmm,mm, okay madam boss are u now married?
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
stealmatic:

Hmmm,mm, okay madam boss are u now married?
Marriage is an option.
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by BadEnglish(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
No be only momodu, na momodu buhari ... Mumu are u bearing your mother's surname?
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by stealmatic(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Marriage is an option.

Nobody said marriage is an option,u are giving marriage advice while you not married
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
stealmatic:

Nobody said marriage is an option,u are giving marriage advice while you not married

Yes. Those who trained people to go to space never went to space.
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
BadEnglish:
No be only momodu, na momodu buhari ... Mumu are u bearing your mother's surname?
[/s]
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by jaxxy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Reverse psychology at play.

Talking as if she's not happy, whereas that's the best thing to have happened to her.

Same game and manipulation she used to get Davido get her pregnant. Sophia is Smtn else I tell u. U know she’s older than Davido and Davido was young and naive then?
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Aguogba(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Please what's the surname of Linda Ikeji's daughter?
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:

Una no get sense for this app, true.
Instead of you to advocate for stable marriage see what you are typing. Did your father see you from afar ?
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:06am On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

But Jamal still bears his father's name, so what's your point?
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by godofuck231: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2021
Vhore mum chronicles
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by BikoMERCYme(f): 1:14am On Jun 03, 2021
Kellie069:

Goat way nor de read to understand!
Fool!!!
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Lambarry1: 2:51am On Jun 03, 2021
Even USA where our oloshious oloshos copy the feminism from the child still takes the fathers name no matter how useless the man is.
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 5:45am On Jun 03, 2021
Tell me that you havent spread your legs for him again, praying for another to be named after him
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by WEALTHYMII: 6:15am On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=sapphiere post=102306101]I'm not a fan of David. I believe what a man sow, that he will reap.

You really typed this?
Sapphire, please forgive however made you to hate Men like this?
This person is not worth your happiness & freedom.
Please, reconsider your stance, you deserve all the happiness & fulfillment in the world.
I really mean well.
Re: Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 03, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

But Jamal still bears his father's name, so what's your point?
My point is that he does not see Jam at his will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] / Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos / Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.