Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. (10849 Views)

Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos / Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by BKayy: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
fregeneh:

Hmmm OK he hide himself in water drum from Lagos to IBO land that's cool
To evade the army his yellow bar neighbours snitched him to
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by EdoDefence: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Luigi02:
Lmao OP are you under the influence of kpoli? undecided
I'm from delta and I don't even understand Yoruba, never seen any deltan that understands Yoruba bcus that's where I live.
Can u stfu Pls? Who told you we want to form a country with betrayers? You guys betrayed us in 2015 hence we shall do the same bcus it's so obvious that it's oil you want! Buzz off man. Anything other than a Niger Delta Republic shall be brushed off! Idk about Edo state. I lived 10yrs in Benin city, ikpoba hill, and I doubt if they would agree with you. Maybe you should consult Edodefence.

Meanwhile you may be right about most some deltas who lived a part of their life in the south west, bcus my mom did. She speaks Yoruba too and my grandpa from her side is Yoruba undecided

As we speak bro plans are already in motion for an independent Benin nation would be great if Uhrobo kingdom comes along as we opting for a united Kingdom where each kingdom is free to make its own rules, not everything I can say online. That guy is high on oshogbo weed
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by gidgiddy: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
michelz:

In the event that Nigeria eventually splits up, how about the Igbo-speaking people in the South South? Where do you reckon they will align?

Most likely with those they speak the same language. Very rarely will someone leave the person they speak the same language with, to be with those they dont know a word of what they are saying
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Elliotwaveforec: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
temitope27:
do you know akoko have the highest population in edo, even in terms of land

Are you sure about that? They're trying to make us believe that Akokos are Benins, not to mention the Ijaws, Igbiras, Esans and Auchis.
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Christistruth00: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
post=102339253:

Below is Ministerial appointment under Eastern region compare both regions

In the West 7 out of 23 positions went to non Yoruba approximately 30%

In the East 9 out of 26 postitions went to non Igbos approximately 35%

Now show us the results of the referendum Zik and NCNC did so that the Eastern Non Igbos could have their own Region just like the Midwest people

It should have held at the same time as the Midwest referendum

You must be very eager to show us the results of the referendum Zik and the Igbos held for the Eastern Region non Igbos to get their Region

Now where is it ?

2 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by fregeneh(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
BKayy:

To evade the army his yellow bar neighbours snitched him to

That what am saying they snitch on him but he miraculously escape to east through drum of water isn't god he served a wonderful god
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by theFilmtric: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Luigi02:
Lmao OP are you under the influence of kpoli? undecided
I'm from delta and I don't even understand Yoruba, never seen any deltan that understands Yoruba bcus that's where I live.
Can u stfu Pls? Who told you we want to form a country with betrayers? You guys betrayed us in 2015 hence we shall do the same bcus it's so obvious that it's oil you want! Buzz off man. Anything other than a Niger Delta Republic shall be brushed off! Idk about Edo state. I lived 10yrs in Benin city, ikpoba hill, and I doubt if they would agree with you. Maybe you should consult Edodefence.

Meanwhile you may be right about most some deltas who lived a part of their life in the south west, bcus my mom did. She speaks Yoruba too and my grandpa from her side is Yoruba undecided
So you mean your mother and grandfather are betrayers? grin
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by theFilmtric: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
MansoryMX:

God forbid! Yoruba are dirty people and betrayals. We cannot share a country with those who brought Nigeria to her knees.
Listen well
You guys will look for citizenship in the new Yoruba nation
But won't get it
Screenshot this

And what's your tribe?

1 Like

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by MansoryMX(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

Listen well
You guys will look for citizenship in the new Yoruba nation
But won't get it
Screenshot this

And what's your tribe?

Under Yoruba and Hausa since 1960 till date look at what Nigeria has become. Ogbeni go and sleep abeg! Na all those brown roof in West you wan use boost ani na Lagos Igbos and other tribes build with business cheesy
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by theFilmtric: 4:00am On Jun 04, 2021
MansoryMX:

Under Yoruba and Hausa since 1960 till date look at what Nigeria has become. Ogbeni go and sleep abeg! Na all those brown roof in West you wan use boost ani na Lagos Igbos and other tribes build with business cheesy
Screenshot this

What's your tribe?
Bini?
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by UGBE634: 5:52am On Jun 04, 2021
temitope27:
do you know akoko have the highest population in edo, even in terms of land
stop saying what you don't know from Ogbomosho. Binis are the majority in Edo state. The first four largest local government in Edo state in terms of landmass are located in Edo south and they are Benin dominated. These local government are each over two thousand kilometers square. They are as follows Orhiowmon, Uhuwonde, Ovia south west and Ovia north east. you can Google them education is free for all. Then in terms of population, Oredo is the largest with a mile, then Egor, Ikpoba okha and Ovia north east which UNIBEN is located in and which the city has eaten a huge chunk of even as far as Ovbiogie. This local government (Ovia north east)aside housing the University of Benin also houses a college of education at Ekiadolor town and a private University in Okada town. And these local government are Benin dominated areas alongside with three other local government in Edo south which strongly solidified Benins as the owners of Edo south and the majority in Edo state.

Even in Edo North, Akoko Edo is not the largest, there is a strong force there in terms of population known as Etsako west, Auchi is by far the largest town In Edo North only second to Benin in Edo state. Yes Akoko Edo is the largest in terms of landmass in Edo North but there is a close rival in owan east which is just a little bit lesser in terms of landmass. seek knowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by drnoel: 6:57am On Jun 04, 2021
CardiNice:
Good morning fellow NIGERIANS.
I am here this morning to write facts and nothing but the truth.

I have been reading some misconception about the people of the Niger deltans concerning Biafra.
Now let me tell you all facts.
An average person from delta state and Edo speaks Yoruba language very fluently, infact apart from English and our normal Edo, ijaw, urhobo, isoko and itsekiri language, our third most spoken language of the people of Niger Delta is the "Yoruba language"
You can take this to the bank and cash it anytime any day.

For example if you go to mile two, mile twelve, Berger and the rest, most of the people, most of the guys you will see in those bus stops particularly in transport companies, most of them are from delta state and Edo ( urhobos In particular)

But the way they speak Yoruba, you will think they are Yorubas.
Contrary to the normal general believe that lots of Igbos are in lagos, apart from the Yorubas who are the legit owners of Lagos State, the second highest concentration of people in lagos state are the people from delta state and Edo.

In Osun, Oyo, Ondo and the rest states of the Yoruba nation, the second most concentrated people in those states are the urhobos and the people from delta and Edo.

Have you been to Ile ife? There are more urhobos in Ile ife than in the entire south east.

The people of delta state and Edo are like twins to the Yoruba nation.
Africa magic Yoruba has the highest viewers from delta state and Edo even more than some Yoruba states, only Lagos top us when it comes to Africa magic Yoruba.
This is not mere propaganda or some lies, i am writing raw facts here.
The people of Niger Delta, delta and Edo and yourbas have this Lionel Messi/Suarez kind of relationship. The love is Genuine.

Do you know that 50% of people from delta, Bayelsa and Edo grew up in south west?

You will hardly ever see an ijaw man or urhobos or Edo, itsekiri man, leaving in south east, it's almost impossible.
Even looking at transportation. 99% of flights and busses coming out of delta, Edo and Bayelsa State are all heading to south west.

Have you been to ore?

My whole point is that i believe in one
Nigeria but if eventually Nigeria breaks, I don't know about Calabar or Akwa Ibom
but the ijaws in porthacourttt and entire deltans, Bayelsa and Edo will rather form a United Kingdom with oduduwas just like the united kingdom and Scotland with Lagos being England.

The Gods have spoken and so shall it be.

Court rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The united kingdom of oduduwas will be the most prosperous nation on earth.

Note!! I have nothing against the Ibos, i am only speaking raw truth.

This is a Yoruba boy writing misinformation. I know many deltans the grew up in the south east most esp Onitsha. Your logic is flawed probably based on Ur exposure.
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Born2Breed(f): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2021
dipson4u08:

EVEN WE IN OSUN WANT TO BECOME A COUNTRY AS IN OSUN NATION

Good for you.

The country knew how important and resourceful we were hence it was made the fourth region (Midwest).

40% of the accumulated resources of the former Western Region was from MidWest. But were cheated without any visible infrastructure built by Awolowo and co.

3 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by deltaboyo1: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2021
Dartilo:
Bendel can never be part of Biafra or Oduduwa coming from an insider....
Paternally I am from Edo
Maternally I am from Delta
Grow up in Edo
Schooled in Uniben Edo
Currently serving my mother's land in Delta
So don't get it twist up
hi I'm Delta State too nice to meet can we be friends bro
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by UGBE634: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Are you sure about that? They're trying to make us believe that Akokos are Benins, not to mention the Ijaws, Igbiras, Esans and Auchis.
One out of every two Edos are binis. No one said akokos, Esans, Auchi which is a town under etsako are binis. But that we are related and have same ancestry undeniably. No one is saying that there are not 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria but that Yoruba is bigger than over 80 of the other groups,that is the idea. you can deny it now but the reality turns up Every four years, when you guys come to Edo south cap in hand for vote. There are no igbiras in Edo state, there is only an igbira- related town which is igarra and is located in akoko Edo local government, the entire akoko Edo local government is about 5% of the population of Edo state, and there are over fourty eight villages in akoko edo that should tell you that igarra is less than one percent of the population of akoko edo. that should tell you ethnic representation in Edo state. how many are ijaws in Edo state ? ijaws from Edo state are less than 30000, you get to see one in four years. forget this ethnic jingoism they pull off online. The population of Esan is about seventeen percent, while that of the etsako which auchi is a part of is about twelve percent. This entails that the Binis are three times the size of the esan group, while it is about 5 times the size of the etsako group. No group can produce a governor without the vote and support of the Binis, the Esans can do without the afenmai (etsakos ) and collaborate with the Binis. the afenmai or etsakos can do without the Esans and collaborate with the Binis. But none can do without the Binis and collaborate with each other. Edo south is bigger than Edo central and north combined both in landmass and in population. don't thank me thank God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by tollyboy5(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2021
theFilmtric:

Lies
Every Yoruba tribe has their dialect including Ijebu
Itsekiri is also but have been influenced by Bini and ijaw
Mr man what is the lie?
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Ekpeitit(m): 11:43am On Jun 04, 2021
CardiNice:
Good morning fellow NIGERIANS.
I am here this morning to write facts and nothing but the truth.

I have been reading some misconception about the people of the Niger deltans concerning Biafra.
Now let me tell you all facts.
An average person from delta state and Edo speaks Yoruba language very fluently, infact apart from English and our normal Edo, ijaw, urhobo, isoko and itsekiri language, our third most spoken language of the people of Niger Delta is the "Yoruba language"
You can take this to the bank and cash it anytime any day.

For example if you go to mile two, mile twelve, Berger and the rest, most of the people, most of the guys you will see in those bus stops particularly in transport companies, most of them are from delta state and Edo ( urhobos In particular)

But the way they speak Yoruba, you will think they are Yorubas.
Contrary to the normal general believe that lots of Igbos are in lagos, apart from the Yorubas who are the legit owners of Lagos State, the second highest concentration of people in lagos state are the people from delta state and Edo.

In Osun, Oyo, Ondo and the rest states of the Yoruba nation, the second most concentrated people in those states are the urhobos and the people from delta and Edo.

Have you been to Ile ife? There are more urhobos in Ile ife than in the entire south east.

The people of delta state and Edo are like twins to the Yoruba nation.
Africa magic Yoruba has the highest viewers from delta state and Edo even more than some Yoruba states, only Lagos top us when it comes to Africa magic Yoruba.
This is not mere propaganda or some lies, i am writing raw facts here.
The people of Niger Delta, delta and Edo and yourbas have this Lionel Messi/Suarez kind of relationship. The love is Genuine.

Do you know that 50% of people from delta, Bayelsa and Edo grew up in south west?

You will hardly ever see an ijaw man or urhobos or Edo, itsekiri man, leaving in south east, it's almost impossible.
Even looking at transportation. 99% of flights and busses coming out of delta, Edo and Bayelsa State are all heading to south west.

Have you been to ore?

My whole point is that i believe in one
Nigeria but if eventually Nigeria breaks, I don't know about Calabar or Akwa Ibom
but the ijaws in porthacourttt and entire deltans, Bayelsa and Edo will rather form a United Kingdom with oduduwas just like the united kingdom and Scotland with Lagos being England.

The Gods have spoken and so shall it be.

Court rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The united kingdom of oduduwas will be the most prosperous nation on earth.

Note!! I have nothing against the Ibos, i am only speaking raw truth.
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Ekpeitit(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2021
IPOB NEWS.
EDO AND DELTA IS PART OF THE NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC.
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
Take your delta , but we will absorb ALL our Igbo parts of delta back into Igbo land , thanks .
You will get blown to smithereens and your heads chopped off and sent in brown DHL boxes back to the women of your communities if you should dare cross the River Niger.
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by theFilmtric: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
tollyboy5:

Mr man what is the lie?
You said ijebu and Itsekiri have the same dialect
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
You will get blown to smithereens and your heads chopped off and sent in brown DHL boxes back to the women of your communities if you should dare cross the River Niger.

cool
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by theFilmtric: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Born2Breed:

Good for you.

The country knew how important and resourceful we were hence it was made the fourth region (Midwest).

40% of the accumulated resources of the former Western Region was from MidWest. But were cheated without any visible infrastructure built by Awolowo and co.

Proof please

We are not fools
Everyone knows that the West got most of our money from cocoa not rubber
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by tollyboy5(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
theFilmtric:

You said ijebu and Itsekiri have the same dialect
Similar dailet. Itshekiri speak more ancient form of the dialet. Ijebu version severally mixed with pure yoruba
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by theFilmtric: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
tollyboy5:

Similar dailet. Itshekiri speak more ancient form of the dialet. Ijebu version severally mixed with pure yoruba
Lies
They are not similar at all
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Dartilo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
deltaboyo1:
hi I'm Delta State too nice to meet can we be friends bro

Of course bro, we can be friends
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by tollyboy5(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Lies
They are not similar at all
You're from where?

Stop mentioning me to say rubbish. I'm talking of observation from ijebu native you're telling me stories.

What is it with you?
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by LGDON: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
CardiNice:
You are not from the south south so stop pretending.

I am from the South South, BRACED, Niger Delta
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
fozapi:

who are you state your tribe in niger delta you people should stop hiding under niger delta,ok..sate your tribe there

I am not a Niger Delta. Did you see where I gave hint I was a Delta?

I was telling him to leave una alone. What's with Delta Delta?
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

We are all Niger Delta

I am not

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo / Nigerian Newspaper Reader Bases / Boko Haram Kills Cameroon Mayor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.