Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. (10410 Views)

Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos / Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Tinubuadvocate: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2021
Urohobo always see Yoruba as his brother and Yoruba always see them as a brother too.I'm not surprised they always get along same political views even before the formation of Nigeria till today.

And for the people people these people are Yoruba but arrogant will not allow them they should swallow their pride and come back home they should stop fighting for supremacy Oduduwa is their progenitor.

For itsekiri these people great and God bless itsekiri territories.
CardiNice:
True Nigeria will not divide but all i am saying is delta state and Edo has closer relationship with the Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Urohobo always see Yoruba as his brother and Yoruba always see them as a brother too.I'm not surprised they always get along same political views even before the formation of Nigeria till today.

And for the people people these people are Yoruba but arrogant will not allow them they should swallow their pride and come back home they should stop fighting for supremacy Oduduwa is their progenitor.

For itsekiri these people great and God bless itsekiri territories.
600% facts.
I am deltan but my love for Yorubas is genuine.

4 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Tinubuadvocate: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2021
Bro I have lived in warri before and average Deltans will prefer Yoruba than igbo.
CardiNice:
600% facts.
I am deltan but my love for Yorubas is genuine.

5 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by SweetiliciousD: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2021
CardiNice:
That is if they agree to follow you.
The Ibos in delta relate more with the urhobos than the Ibos in south east.
You can take this to the bank and cash it.

Cc ishilove

Taaaa

The result of a referendum conducted in those areas will shock/choke you.
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Kwashiman: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2021
CardiNice:
You don't know anything at all.
90% of the ibos in delta state, their children go to school in Abraka, the polys in delta more than they go to school in south east.

You can take this to the bank and cash it.

You're not making any sense... Firstly where's your statistical proof that 90% of Delta igbos go to schools and Polys in Abraka? and even if that were the case, how does that correlate to the tangents of my post or make us less Igbos? bros drop that Kwale weed wey you dey smoke abeg, you can go with the Yorubas if you want but please do well to exclude Enuani from your madness. That we have a good relationship with the Yorubas doesn't mean we stopped been Igbos all of a sudden, stop this nonsense abeg.

10 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Kwashiman: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Bro I have lived in warri before and average Deltans will prefer Yoruba than igbo.
If you mean Deltans then you have to be specific, it's only your Itshekiri brothers that will prefer to be with yorubas in the event of a dissolution... you will be delusional to think any other Deltan group will want to be in your oduduwa Republic.

6 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Masturbator2020: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2021
CardiNice:
Good morning fellow NIGERIANS.
I am here this morning to write facts and nothing but the truth.

I have been reading some misconception about the people of the Niger deltans concerning Biafra.
Now let me tell you all facts.
An average person from delta state and Edo speaks Yoruba language very fluently, infact apart from English and our normal Edo, ijaw, urhobo, isoko and itsekiri language, our third most spoken language of the people of Niger Delta is the "Yoruba language"
You can take this to the bank and cash it anytime any day.

For example if you go to mile two, mile twelve, Berger and the rest, most of the people, most of the guys you will see in those bus stops particularly in transport companies, most of them are from delta state and Edo ( urhobos In particular)

But the way they speak Yoruba, you will think they are Yorubas.
Contrary to the normal general believe that lots of Igbos are in lagos, apart from the Yorubas who are the legit owners of Lagos State, the second highest concentration of people in lagos state are the people from delta state and Edo.

In Osun, Oyo, Ondo and the rest states of the Yoruba nation, the second most concentrated people in those states are the urhobos and the people from delta and Edo.

Have you been to Ile ife? There are more urhobos in Ile ife than in the entire south east.

The people of delta state and Edo are like twins to the Yoruba nation.
Africa magic Yoruba has the highest viewers from delta state and Edo even more than some Yoruba states, only Lagos top us when it comes to Africa magic Yoruba.
This is not mere propaganda or some lies, i am writing raw facts here.
The people of Niger Delta, delta and Edo and yourbas have this Lionel Messi/Suarez kind of relationship. The love is Genuine.

Do you know that 50% of people from delta, Bayelsa and Edo grew up in south west?

You will hardly ever see an ijaw man or urhobos or Edo, itsekiri man, leaving in south east, it's almost impossible.
Even looking at transportation. 99% of flights and busses coming out of delta, Edo and Bayelsa State are all heading to south west.

Have you been to ore?

My whole point is that i believe in one
Nigeria but if eventually Nigeria breaks, I don't know about Calabar or Akwa Ibom
but the ijaws in porthacourttt and entire deltans, Bayelsa and Edo will rather form a United Kingdom with oduduwas just like the united kingdom and Scotland with Lagos being England.

The Gods have spoken and so shall it be.

Court rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The united kingdom of oduduwas will be the most prosperous nation on earth.

Note!! I have nothing against the Ibos, i am only speaking raw truth.
Remove Edo from your mouth. I am from Edo but I don't bleeping speak yoruba.
We will form Bendel republic or Niger delta republic.

6 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by pedrilo: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2021
Nobody shud mention Edo wen talking abt biafra at all.
We dnt hate them but we'll rather live without them.

1 Like

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Masturbator2020: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2021
CardiNice:

[s]Go ask the elders and you will see what they think.
We will be more united and prosperous if we go with oduduwa.
I am speaking the minds of GOD[/s].
Only you will go with oduduwa.

3 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by JustASeer: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2021
Na wao. If the sw, se and ss eventually fights against the hausa/fulani force and peradventure wins the battle, the ss will be the next bone of contention. The se might want to annex the ss while the sw might want to support and take some part of the ss. Except there's a strong agreement before battle between the sw and se that no one touches the ss, but i don't think that might be possible.
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by PoloG: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2021
Land grabbing everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by EdoDefence: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2021
Yar!ba man mind your Oduduwa Republic

Benin has its on laid down plans, you Yar!ba can't even recover Kwara na Ẹdo you one carry. See be be careful I don't wanna be rash with you.

Long live Soveriegn Kingdom of Benin

4 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by SlayerForever: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2021
Kwashiman:
One clown will just wake up and start spewing concussive nonsense from his ogogoro-addled brain cells, I'm a proud Enuani man and I have absolutely no socio-cultural affinity with yorubas, many Deltans grew up in the South west especially Lagos, Ibadan and Ondo (Urhobos especially) because we were once under the Western region and as such its normal to integrate with the yoruba society, I can't speak for other Delta groups, but please Enuani have always been profoundly proud of our Igbo roots and you won't see any trace of Igbo denial in the Aniocha/Oshimili axis, if you want to divide us with our Igbo kinsmen and roots with this garbage post then you've failed woefully. Secondly the Ukwuani are the ones closer to Urhobos not us, the Ika are closer to the Benin, while the Urhobos who are the largest single ethnic group in Delta state are an Edoid proto-group. The only people close to the Yorubas are the Itshekiri. Lastly you will be stupid to think a proud Edo man with his rich historical background will be under Oduduwa Republic, don't dare go to Edo state and say that nonsense because Uromi boys go design your destiny with heavy beating.

I don't believe the Urhobos are more in numbers then Anioma. If they are it's not by much.
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by gidgiddy: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2021
EdoDefence:
Yoruba man mind your Oduduwa Republic

Benin has its on laid down plans, you Yoruba can't even recover Kwara na Ẹdo you one carry. See be be careful I don't wanna be rash with you.

As long as your plans dont include Asaba, Oshimili and Aniocha then no trouble. These three areas have never denied being Igbo

8 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by bjdon: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2021
This is just comedy rubbish. The people of the midwest voted in a referendum to leave the western region due to Yoruba oppression. We will never be in a Yoruba nation. If Nigeria splits The old midwest will form it's own nation. If the Anioma Igbos decide to join Biafra in a referendum they will be free to do so. Edo and delta people are intertwined culturally and can form a stable and viable Bendel Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by EdoDefence: 8:51am On Jun 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

As long as your plans dont include Asaba, Oshimili and Aniocha then no trouble. These three areas have never denied being Igbo

No problem, I am not of the opinion of marginalising others for my own good.

If we adopt this mindset, it won't be long before this zoo breaks
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by bjdon: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

I dont know why Igbo people keep thinking Bini want Anioma. For goodness sake Anioma is not even in Edo state. Trust me we Edos know our borders. We dont go land grabbing like some other tribes

1 Like

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Walkee: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2021
Continue dreaming. We want nothing to do with Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by flokii: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2021
I agree 100 percent with the OP that Delta population in Lagos is far more than that of Igbos from all the 5 SE states just that those ones are loud mouthed chestbeaters and always make trouble with their hosts..

Reason I laugh when they say they developed Lagos.. you developed Lagos with what? fan yogo and gala hawking proceeds or what??

If your ingenuity is real as you claim, then alaigbo should be like Dubai by now but instead it is worse than Syria and Somalia where people flee from daily.

To my Delta and Edo folks dem, una dey covered jare. the mutual love and respect between our people lives.
I learnt Obaseki adopted Amotekun too as security outfit in Edo State like his South West colleagues. Nice one!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Walkee: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2021
royal231:
These Bini people sef.. Truly they are afraid of what they did at cable point asaba..

After massacring men of Anioma you guys are now claiming to own delta���..

It's better you guys seek for forgiveness from these Anioma people and stop laying claims to. Their territory..

I hope u have not forgotten what Nigerian soilders mostly from Benin did at cable point..

Now u guys are claiming to own this land..

The spirit of those innocent 5000 Biafrans or as may sound today.. Your fellow bendelers you killed at cable point will devour you..

You claim bendel out of love or just to punch above your weight..

Those asaba sons will surely payback.. And you may not want to share a little country with them where their population is more than yours.. Because we know it was soilders mostly from Benin that massacred Anioma sons..
you see your life? This is why nobody wants to hear you talk. Always clinging to tears, victimhood and blaming others for your misfortune. It's never your fault. What was your ragtag army doing in Benin? Why did they invade Benin and Auchi even when we made it clear we were not interested in the conflict?
Your people looted Benin and Ore, fled when federal troops arrived, dumped their uniform and mixed with the civilians in Asaba reasons they were killed. If you had remained in your East and not try to capture Midwest do you think we would have given a fucck?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Ekpeitit(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
Take your delta , but we will absorb ALL our Igbo parts of delta back into Igbo land , thanks .
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Ekpeitit(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2021
Unfortunately for you even if Anioma and Ikwere decide to go with Biafra you still won't have the oil and sea that you're after.
To make it even worse for you,the Ikwere people hate the Igbos with a passion and the Aniomas don't trust the Igbos.
Biafra is cursed.

3 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by EdoDefence: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2021
bjdon:

I dont know why Igbo people keep thinking Bini want Anioma. For goodness sake Anioma is not even in Edo state. Trust me we Edos know our borders. We dont go land grabbing like some other tribes

Ọtemwen uruẹse, we know our borders and are not interested in land-grabbing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Kebbiprince: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2021
CardiNice:
Good morning fellow NIGERIANS.
I am here this morning to write facts and nothing but the truth.

I have been reading some misconception about the people of the Niger deltans concerning Biafra.
Now let me tell you all facts.
An average person from delta state and Edo speaks Yoruba language very fluently, infact apart from English and our normal Edo, ijaw, urhobo, isoko and itsekiri language, our third most spoken language of the people of Niger Delta is the "Yoruba language"
You can take this to the bank and cash it anytime any day.

For example if you go to mile two, mile twelve, Berger and the rest, most of the people, most of the guys you will see in those bus stops particularly in transport companies, most of them are from delta state and Edo ( urhobos In particular)

But the way they speak Yoruba, you will think they are Yorubas.
Contrary to the normal general believe that lots of Igbos are in lagos, apart from the Yorubas who are the legit owners of Lagos State, the second highest concentration of people in lagos state are the people from delta state and Edo.

In Osun, Oyo, Ondo and the rest states of the Yoruba nation, the second most concentrated people in those states are the urhobos and the people from delta and Edo.

Have you been to Ile ife? There are more urhobos in Ile ife than in the entire south east.

The people of delta state and Edo are like twins to the Yoruba nation.
Africa magic Yoruba has the highest viewers from delta state and Edo even more than some Yoruba states, only Lagos top us when it comes to Africa magic Yoruba.
This is not mere propaganda or some lies, i am writing raw facts here.
The people of Niger Delta, delta and Edo and yourbas have this Lionel Messi/Suarez kind of relationship. The love is Genuine.

Do you know that 50% of people from delta, Bayelsa and Edo grew up in south west?

You will hardly ever see an ijaw man or urhobos or Edo, itsekiri man, leaving in south east, it's almost impossible.
Even looking at transportation. 99% of flights and busses coming out of delta, Edo and Bayelsa State are all heading to south west.

Have you been to ore?

My whole point is that i believe in one
Nigeria but if eventually Nigeria breaks, I don't know about Calabar or Akwa Ibom
but the ijaws in porthacourttt and entire deltans, Bayelsa and Edo will rather form a United Kingdom with oduduwas just like the united kingdom and Scotland with Lagos being England.

The Gods have spoken and so shall it be.

Court rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The united kingdom of oduduwas will be the most prosperous nation on earth.

Note!! I have nothing against the Ibos, i am only speaking raw truth.

Afonja yellowba bastarrd be proud of your claw face Republic and leave edo and delta. Cursed sad waste

Cursed sadt waste

Cursed sadt waste

Cursed sad waste

2 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by 4ckyou: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2021
Edos are capable of staying alone, we don't need to form relationship with any tribe, if Benin kingdom can thrive then, Edo kingdom can thrive now

4 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by EdoDefence: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2021
Walkee:
you see your life? This is why nobody wants to hear you talk. Always clinging to tears, victimhood and blaming others for your misfortune. It's never your fault. What was your ragtag army doing in Benin? Why did they invade Benin and Auchi even when we made it clear we were not interested in the conflict?
Your people looted Benin and Ore, fled when federal troops arrived, dumped their uniform and mixed with the civilians in Asaba reasons they were killed. If you had remained in your East and not try to capture Midwest do you think we would have given a fucck?

I dunno for this people, always claiming victimhood, am beginning to think it's a genetic problem

2 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by BeninArmy: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2021
4ckyou:
Edos are capable of staying alone, we don't need to form relationship with any tribe, if Benin kingdom can thrive then, Edo kingdom can thrive now

We are fully capable to achieve a country and resource wise we have a lot of resources to take care of that
Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Walkee: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2021
EdoDefence:

I dunno for this people, always claiming victimhood, am beginning to think it's a genetic problem
they actually think everyone is ignorant to fall for their sob stories

2 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Yves4real(f): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2021
Op, I can't speak for Edo north but Edo south and central will never join the Yoruba.
There is an untold story of what led to the creation of Midwest and not some lies put online by revisionists of SW extraction. We have heard the true story from those that witnessed it. This Yoruba love Edo and are united yen yen yen can't fly anymore grin.

flokii:

[b]I learnt Obaseki adopted Amotekun too as security outfit in Edo State like his South West colleagues. [/b]Nice one!

Lies.
There is a vigilante group in Edo state and it's not like amotekun.

2 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Elliotwaveforec: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2021
EdoDefence:
Yar!ba man mind your Oduduwa Republic

Benin has its on laid down plans, you Yar!ba can't even recover Kwara na Ẹdo you one carry. See be be careful I don't wanna be rash with you.

Are you sure the Benin's are up to 300,000 in population? Note, Benin not Edo; Akokos, Igbiras, Esans, Auchis and Ijaws aren't Benin's.

You want to form a Kingdom of 200,000 people with tiny land that can easily be conquered and annexed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Elliotwaveforec: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Unfortunately for you even if Anioma and Ikwere decide to go with Biafra you still won't have the oil and sea that you're after.
To make it even worse for you,the Ikwere people hate the Igbos with a passion and the Aniomas don't trust the Igbos.
Biafra is cursed.

My Ikwerre friend hates Igbos with passion, I don't know why? He even says they're more comfortable with Yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. by Owioba: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2021
TUFIAKWA. WE CANNOT COEXIST WITH YOU GUYS. BOTH YOU AND BIAFRA ARE AFTER NIGER DELTA'S OIL.

Go ask the elders and you will see what they think.
We will be more united and prosperous if we go with oduduwa.
I am speaking the minds of GOD.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Approves Bonus For LAWMA Sweepers / NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure / Simon Achuba Vows Not To Resign As Kogi Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.