Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" (49370 Views)

I'll Beat Any Director Who Disagrees With Me On Copying Nigerians - Shatta Wale / Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post / Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by nobone(f): 6:09am On Jun 04, 2021
If He is the Alpha and Omega
The First and the Last
The Author and Finisher,
If the earth and it's fullness are He's,
If He made man and breath life into him,
If He made the heavens and the earth, if He said let there be light and there was light, If He can kill and make alive,.......... Then what are these things you mentioned?
Read Jeremiah 33 vs 3, pray with it seriously and sincerely and He the Almighty will prove Himself to you.
Thanks.
NB, I won't respond to anyone quoting me.

TheSourcerer:
Can GoD make his name visible in the clouds ? Can God tell us he is the true God ? Can God stop the Andromeda galaxy colliding with the Milky way?
Can God heal an Amputee?
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Collyno82(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2021
post=102339600:
We have heard Christians describe to God’s omnipotence using various phrases:

God can do anything.
God’s power is unlimited.
All things are possible with God.
There’s nothing God can’t do

While there is a biblical basis for each of these, without proper context, they are imprecise and thus inaccurate (the last one is simply unbiblical). 
Yes, God is all powerful, but that doesn’t mean there is nothing God can’t do.

In order to properly understand God’s omnipotence, we must have a biblical understanding.  Scripture teaches that God is all powerful, but it also shows us that his power does have a limit: his nature.

God can do anything he wants or imagines, but only in accordance with who he is, that is, his nature.  If it’s contrary to God’s nature, then he can’t do it.

Think about it this way: a bachelor is someone who is not married.  One cannot be a bachelor and have a spouse at the same time because that’s contrary to the nature of bachelorhood.  Thus, it would be silly and even nonsensical to ask a bachelor how long he’s been married.

Here’s another way of thinking about it: a fish.  Fish swim in water.  Fish breath underwater.  A fish cannot breathe outside of water nor can a fish run through the forest like a deer.  It’s not within a fish’s nature to do those things.  However, it is well within a fish’s nature to do fish things like swim and breathe under water.  A fish can do anything that fish do.

The same applies with God.  There are things God cannot do because those things are outside or contrary to God’s nature (We will outline three of them below). 
However, God can do anything that is within his nature.

Now that you understand this, these are 3 of the things God cannot do
:

God cannot lie.
God cannot change.
God cannot allow sinners into heaven.
I know you must liken God's nature with a fish, because this fish barbecue you grill has blocked your senses

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 04, 2021
phemmyfour:
Nothing is wrong with the word "CANNOT"

Read your Bible, don't be dogmatic

Titus 1:2 “In hope of eternal life, WHICH GOD; THAT CANNOT LIE;
If He CANNOT, He is not omnipotent, then grin grin grin grin
Dont always allow a book replace ur Basic Thinking Skills
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Lukeguy: 7:33am On Jun 04, 2021
What God can't do does not exist
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by TheSourcerer: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2021
IJOBA11:
shocked I THINK SAY YOU BE MUSLIM shocked
Good Morning, no a non-believer in any of the dieties.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by twize(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2021
You are very right. You are to personalise it to suit your purpose and interests. That guy is wrong on this.
Barbiturate:
He obviously doesn't understand the context of the clause.

What God cannot do for me, doesn't exist. By this I mean, everything good in life! God can give me a good job, a good wife, house, car.... anything good in life that God cannot do for me, does not exist.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by johne4c(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2021
This man is clueless always want to comment on anything even the ones he doesn't understand!
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Tegwi382: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2021
It actually means that God can do all things. Nothing is impossible for Him to do. The statement is actually asking, "what is it that God cannot do?" The answer is "nothing"! Nothing is impossible with Him. Only that He can't go against His very own character
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by blueAgent(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2021
This FOOLISH attention seeker.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by blueAgent(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2021
[quote author=Kentuforchrist post=102347688][/quote]
ON POINT.

I have no time for this wannable Athiest and their attention seeking bleached Leader.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by blueAgent(m): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2021
AheadMarket:

Like you allowed hate to blind your sense.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by blueAgent(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2021
studentofTruth:

You make me laugh. If you really believe in this your unchangeable changer, let's perform this experiment again so that I may believe in him too.

1 Kings 18:20-24

Fix a date let's meet at Igbobi — you can bring your pastor and any pastor who believe has God's phone number or drinks tea with Him. . We get an amputee. You call on your God to regrow a new leg in our presence.

If your God heals the amputee, I will give my life to him and become an evangelist till I die.

See Clown.

You think God is desperate to prove himself to a clown like you?
God has nothing to prove, he has done more than enough to show that he exist.

If you cannot see or reason it, then the problem is your eye or head.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by odonkoro: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2021
Let them, the gullible be fooling themselves, the end justifies all.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by phemmyfour: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2021
AheadMarket:

Odẹ! Omnipotent means "All powerful"

CANNOT does not always means INCAPABLE, it also means INFALLIBLE when placed before negative words.

E.g CANNOT die
CANNOT lie
Can't be sick
CAN'T be defeated

Don't be spiritual illiterate
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by SaintUlot: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2021
Onyi22:
What God cannot do does not exist

God cannot satisfy Nigerians. I just give you one thing God cannot do.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Nasrr55nasrr: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Guy d
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by mordred44: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
D lord is good
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Nasrr55nasrr: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hi
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Psoul(m): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
I know that Freeze knows full well what that phrase means.
He just want to show once again that he is a very intelligent person. That he knows more than every other person.
This kind of character reduces one's value.
When you always want to show that you knows it better, you start sounding like a fool.
It's better to let some certain things pass without u trying to interfere even wen u knw that what u would've said is the truth.
Soon, this man will start losing his little value.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by chuksbogus: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
He is an educated illiterate. He should be educated that there is a difference between CAN NOT DO and WILL NOT DO. God can do all things but there are things he will not do.

Secondly he should interpret it in the context that phrase is being used. He should go and sit down . At times talking too much makes u loose contact with reality especially when u think you are ominiknowest.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by genkins(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Strongbest:

Birds of a feather. Maybe you mean when your father is insulted you won't mind.

I try to figure out the kinda homes that produce some of you but it's just too difficult to understand.......I mean, how can some of you be this amazingly rotten?

Come back and quote me again and hear well from me. Bunch of s!lly entities.

All these small boys sef
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
blueAgent:

ON POINT.

I have no time for this wannable Athiest and their attention seeking bleached Leader.
don't mind them

Bunch of motherfuckers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by KenModi(m): 1:19am On Jun 05, 2021
Onyi22:
What God cannot do does not exist

God cannot do what he has already given you the brain and manpower to do for yourself.

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by KenModi(m): 1:21am On Jun 05, 2021
Barbiturate:

What God cannot do for me, doesn't exist. By this I mean, everything good in life! God can give me a good job, a good wife, house, car.... anything good in life that God cannot do for me, does not exist.

God cannot come down and do for you what he has already given you the power to do for yourself. Christians make una dey try read una bible with sense!
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by KenModi(m): 1:30am On Jun 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Daddy Freezer is dumb not to know that when we say that, we mean miracles.

God cannot heal an amputee. Healing an amputee would be a miracle. But no where is it stated he did it in the bible and no where in recorded history has he ever done it. So you guys should stop talking rubbish!
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:06am On Jun 05, 2021
Barbiturate:

you doesnt understand freeze intent in saying it..
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:11am On Jun 05, 2021
johne4c:
This man is clueless always want to comment on anything even the ones he doesn't understand!
do not be deceived just by the headline. read the plot.. freeze only referring to nigeria criminal pastors
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Greatzeus(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
post=102339600:
We have heard Christians describe to God’s omnipotence using various phrases:

God can do anything.
God’s power is unlimited.
All things are possible with God.
There’s nothing God can’t do

While there is a biblical basis for each of these, without proper context, they are imprecise and thus inaccurate (the last one is simply unbiblical). 
Yes, God is all powerful, but that doesn’t mean there is nothing God can’t do.

In order to properly understand God’s omnipotence, we must have a biblical understanding.  Scripture teaches that God is all powerful, but it also shows us that his power does have a limit: his nature.

God can do anything he wants or imagines, but only in accordance with who he is, that is, his nature.  If it’s contrary to God’s nature, then he can’t do it.

Think about it this way: a bachelor is someone who is not married.  One cannot be a bachelor and have a spouse at the same time because that’s contrary to the nature of bachelorhood.  Thus, it would be silly and even nonsensical to ask a bachelor how long he’s been married.

Here’s another way of thinking about it: a fish.  Fish swim in water.  Fish breath underwater.  A fish cannot breathe outside of water nor can a fish run through the forest like a deer.  It’s not within a fish’s nature to do those things.  However, it is well within a fish’s nature to do fish things like swim and breathe under water.  A fish can do anything that fish do.

The same applies with God.  There are things God cannot do because those things are outside or contrary to God’s nature (We will outline three of them below). 
However, God can do anything that is within his nature.

Now that you understand this, these are 3 of the things God cannot do
:

God cannot lie.
God cannot change.
God cannot allow sinners into heaven.
God bless you Sir/Ma,so concise and apt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2021
phemmyfour:
Odẹ! Omnipotent means "All powerful"

CANNOT does not always means INCAPABLE, it also means INFALLIBLE when placed before negative words.

E.g CANNOT die
CANNOT lie
Can't be sick
CAN'T be defeated

Don't be spiritually illiterate
Professor FOOL! I would rather you say "will not". Don't say "cannot", its a limiting statement! Don't limit an omnipotent Creator of everything

Don't be spiritually illiterate! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by phemmyfour: 8:32am On Jun 06, 2021
AheadMarket:

Professor FOOL! I would rather you say "will not". Don't say "cannot", its a limiting statement! Don't limit an omnipotent Creator of everything

Don't be spiritually illiterate! grin grin grin grin grin
Illiterate

You don't even no the difference between "a word" and "a statement".

Anyway, let me close your chapter with the scripture below:

Proverbs 26:4-5 – Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Semaj77(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Daddy Freezer is dumb not to know that when we say that, we mean miracles.

Then you're the one to properly write the statement , from where I'm sitting he is right and you guys saying that statement are the ones who are dumb
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Semaj77:

Then you're the one to properly write the statement , from where I'm sitting he is right and you guys saying that statement are the ones who are dumb
lalasticlala rue 2 broken

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emeka Ike And Family - Recent Photos / Korede Bello Goes Back To School / Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.