Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" (49380 Views)

I'll Beat Any Director Who Disagrees With Me On Copying Nigerians - Shatta Wale / Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post / Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by TheSourcerer: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
nobone:
If He is the Alpha and Omega
The First and the Last
The Author and Finisher,
If the earth and it's fullness are He's,
If He made man and breath life into him,
If He made the heavens and the earth, if He said let there be light and there was light, If He can kill and make alive,.......... Then what are these things you mentioned?
Read Jeremiah 33 vs 3, pray with it seriously and sincerely and He the Almighty will prove Himself to you.
Thanks.
NB, I won't respond to anyone quoting me.

can I ask a question then?
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by ugogboskey(m): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2021
This Daddy Freeze is just seeking attention...

Is he so dumb to know that that phrase is referring to miracles.

Even the Bible said is Jeremiah, I am the Lord, is there anything too difficult for me to do?

Bible also says, with God nothing is impossible...

What God cannot do doesn't exist. And that is FINAL!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" / Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) / Sunny Ade Wins N500m Copyright Suit 30 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.