Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" (49381 Views)

I'll Beat Any Director Who Disagrees With Me On Copying Nigerians - Shatta Wale / Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post / Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
What God cannot do does not exist.

No be only gets.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Angelmichael63: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
LET SOMEONE PLS HELP ME TO TELL THIS MA N THAT, THERE IS A DIFF BETWEEN '' I CAN'T DO IT AND I WILL NEVER DO IT''
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by ikorodureporta: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Vain argument.. me I hate to dey hear that talk sef
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Daddy Freeze, my son, God should never be associated with the word CANNOT.

He can do and knows all things!

cool cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by chianos: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Go ahead and argue with Luke1:37 ''With God nothing shall be impossible''
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by BePrepared: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
God cannot allow people having premarital sex into heaven.

Plz has Freeze paid that his 5m tithe
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Sunsets: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Why this man wan overthink this thing? Mr. Lucidity, sometimes allow us to Jones in ambiguity. It could be fun.
onthehill:
OAP and leader of the Free the Sheeple movement, DaddyFreeze, has come out to disagree with the phrase, ''What God cannot do does not exist'', which is now being used by many Christians, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram handle, Freeze faulted the phase, insisting that there are things God can never do.

His post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPnvfQbg271/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C8cqC_w1gE
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by studentofTruth: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
SegFault:

Last last them go tell you one nonsense like, man does not live by bread alone. Buddha really is one of the wisest men on earth, instead of teaching about some dead god he instead focused on reality.

I know the usual excuse — that it might not be the will of God at that moment — but I won't buy it. After all, Baal's prophets could as well say that it wasn't the will of Baal to send down fire at the moment of Elijah's experiment!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by spiralwedge(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
This is one d@ft guy, apparently. Smh
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Sunsets: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
We wey dey talk am know wetin we mean. You can mean wetin you think. Mean your own make I mean my own.
onthehill:
OAP and leader of the Free the Sheeple movement, DaddyFreeze, has come out to disagree with the phrase, ''What God cannot do does not exist'', which is now being used by many Christians, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram handle, Freeze faulted the phase, insisting that there are things God can never do.

His post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPnvfQbg271/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C8cqC_w1gE
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by udemzyudex(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Na him own palava be that naa
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by AeroplaneApple: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Through Christ all thingz are possible

AeroplaneApple:
Good afternoon, I am in need of an
80,000 Naira Loan

I am willing to provide my NYSC
certificate and NIN as a collateral
as assurance that the loan will be
repaid

I have tried loan apps but not
getting any good results.

Please check my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6585230/inneed-80000-naira-loan
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Apination(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
God cannot sin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
studentofTruth:

I know the usual excuse — that it might not be the will of God at that moment — but I won't buy it. After all, Baal's prophets could as well say that it wasn't the will of Baal to send down fire at that moment Elijah's experiment!

cheesy excuses, irrationality and hypocrisy Na their first, second and middle names.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by ojobek: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
What God can not do,does not exist but can do or not do if he want.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by ojobek: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
God can sin and nobody can querry him but he will not do it.
Apination:
God cannot sin
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Adakintroy: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
They using it within the context of positive outcomes. Freeze just can't turn of his knowledge.

Even if he counter that God cannot collect wrong tithes he will still be defective or inadequate in his knowledge of God. God is God and he does what he wants.

God is pure And to the pure all things are pure.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Apination(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
ojobek:
God can sin and nobody can querry him but he will not do it.
That's heresy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by CALCULUS16: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
It simply means " God can do all things' its just like saying " what i cannot eat doesnt exit, which means i can eat anything and everything. Na arrogance and too knw dey worry this guy
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by AeroplaneApple: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
xjiggy:
God will not abuse people's Fathers while chowing free jollof rice with hushpuppy...... Fake Oyinbo Bastard

Hahahhaha
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by AeroplaneApple: 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
The phrase what God cannot do does not exist is an affirmation. It is meant to strengthen the believers faith and subdue doubts.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by dipson4u08(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Barbiturate:
He obviously doesn't understand the context of the clause.

What God cannot do for me, doesn't exist. By this I mean, everything good in life! God can give me a good job, a good wife, house, car.... anything good in life that God cannot do for me, does not exist.

I CAN SEE YOU ARE SHALLOW MINDED

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by God2man2again(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
studentofTruth:

You make me laugh. If you really believe in this your unchangeable changer, let's perform this experiment again so that I may believe in him too.

1 Kings 18:20-24

Fix a date let's meet at Igbobi — you can bring your pastor and any pastor who believe has God's phone number or drinks tea with Him. We get an amputee. You call on your God to regrow a new leg in our presence.
If your God heals the amputee, I will give my life to him and become an evangelist till I die.

Grow a new leg? Is that why you want to give your life to Christ?
God is not under an obligation to answer your prayers.
God is not your mate neither is he your servant that you can push here and there.

If he likes he can grow a new leg without touching the person, likewise, he can decide NOT to grow a new leg.

You cannot force him, he does what he likes.

God is sovereign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Originakalokalo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
studentofTruth:

You make me laugh. If you really believe in this your unchangeable changer, let's perform this experiment again so that I may believe in him too.

1 Kings 18:20-24

Fix a date let's meet at Igbobi — you can bring your pastor and any pastor who believe has God's phone number or drinks tea with Him. . We get an amputee. You call on your God to regrow a new leg in our presence.

If your God heals the amputee, I will give my life to him and become an evangelist till I die.

Unfortunately for you, he will not do this "challenge" just to prove a point to you.

What he needs to do for your salvation has been done.

If you don't accept that sacrifice, he has nothing to prove to you.

PS,

Growing a new leg for an amputee is small compared to creating a new human being- He does this every second in the womb of women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by wwwtortoise(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Barbiturate:

What God cannot do for me, doesn't exist. By this I mean, everything good in life! God can give me a good job, a good wife, house, car.... anything good in life that God cannot do for me, does not exist.

You too got the interpretation wrong.

“What God cannot do doesn’t exist”
Simply means impossibility cannot be associated with Him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by doneback04: 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
End time pastors you are saying bullshit .
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by phemmyfour: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
ictjobber:
The phrase na just cruise... We all know the truth.

Honestly, whoever coined that phrase is an illiterate. God doesn't even answer all prayers
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by studentofTruth: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
God2man2again:

Grow a new leg? Is that why you want to give your life to Christ?
God is not under an obligation to answer your prayers.
God is not your mate neither is he your servant that you can push here and there.

If he likes he can grow a new leg without touching the person, likewise, he can decide NOT to grow a new leg.

You cannot force him, he does what he likes.

God is sovereign.

So, we cannot say that Baal is impotent and failed to answer his prophets (ref: 1Kings 18:20-24). It's possible Baal just didn't want to answer because he's not Elijah's mate to be trying to prove a point to Elijah! How dare Elijah try to test his powers!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by studentofTruth: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Originakalokalo:

Unfortunately for you, he will not do this "challenge" just to prove a point to you.

What he needs to do for your salvation has been done.

If you don't accept that sacrifice, he has nothing to prove to you.

PS,

Growing a new leg for an amputee is small compared to creating a new human being- He does this every second in the womb of women.

If you think so, then we can as well say that Baal has nothing to prove to Elijah (ref: 1Kings 18:20-24). He already raised enough prophets for Elijah to believe in him but Elijah chose to test. So, he (Baal) ignored Elijah's tests because it's too little for him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by phemmyfour: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
AheadMarket:
Daddy Freeze, my son, God should never be associated with the word CANNOT.

He can do and knows all things!

cool cool
Nothing is wrong with the word "CANNOT"

Read your Bible, don't be dogmatic

Titus 1:2 “In hope of eternal life, WHICH GOD; THAT CANNOT LIE;
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Sanctecosma(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
This one is still arguing. I wonder what you think when you call God The Almighty yet here you are saying 'what God cannot do does not exist' God created the universe out of nothing (of already existing material), ofcourse, man never existed until he willed it. Yet never did the angels (who existed before man) hold such erronous view. God is the true cause of every thing existing both seen and unseen. Holding such a view is like limiting God's omnipotence to space and time whereas his being is boundless. Please, Let's be careful with the kind of words we attribute to God lest we end up mocking or insulting Him without knowing. Shalom!
Barbiturate:

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by YungMillionaire: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Over 90% of Nigerians are either Christian or Muslim. So tell me if the Christian god or the Muslim god is so great, how come Nigerians don't have common electricity that even Benin Republic has?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" / Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) / Sunny Ade Wins N500m Copyright Suit 30 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.