Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" (49342 Views)

I'll Beat Any Director Who Disagrees With Me On Copying Nigerians - Shatta Wale / Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post / Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Franking: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

Ur new anthem even from a different thread.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Cholls(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Prettylima:
See this one always forming I too know, I pity ur gullible followers

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by SimplyShit: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
gosmoney:
so dis guy has later believe in tithe with d number two list

Your English sucks

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
This anti Christ is gradually coming out of his shell.
What do you really expect from someone who is sleeping with someone else's wife.
A woman he hasn't paid her bride price.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Olayetan(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
These man has finally lost it
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by victorazy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Barbiturate:
He obviously doesn't understand the context of the clause.

What God cannot do for me, doesn't exist. By this I mean, everything good in life! God can give me a good job, a good wife, house, car.... anything good in life that God cannot do for me, does not exist.

No mind that demented iidiot.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by TheSourcerer: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
GodHafMeeci:

Andromeda Galaxy colliding with milky way might as well be a fallacy. An event that is poised to occur in billions of years when Humans will have gone extinct and therefore, we will not be able to know if it actually happen. Our lovely Sun will have gone supernova and turned to a Red giant, so they say. Smh

It's fact actually, Suns die and respawn everyday , The red giant phase is definitely sure , at least we won't be here to see it . Forget Jesus Stars actually died for us to get here , the components of our left hand may be from a different galaxy from that of our right hand , which is amazing to be honest , at least in a billion years from now we would be dispasered through the universe , who Knows maybe form another Planet like Earth, since energy cannot be destroyed. Fasinsting really .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by wonder233: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
You ended up saying the same thing Daddy freeze said!
Barbiturate:
He obviously doesn't understand the context of the clause.

What God cannot do for me, doesn't exist. By this I mean, everything good in life! God can give me a good job, a good wife, house, car.... anything good in life that God cannot do for me, does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by SimplyShit: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
post=102339600:
We have hear Christians describe to God’s omnipotence using various phrases:

God can do anything.
God’s power is unlimited.
All things are possible with God.
There’s nothing God can’t do

While there is a biblical basis for each of these, without proper context, they are imprecise and thus inaccurate (the last one is simply unbiblical). 
Yes, God is all powerful, but that doesn’t mean there is nothing God can’t do.

In order to properly understand God’s omnipotence, we must have a biblical understanding.  Scripture teaches that God is all powerful, but it also shows us that his power does have a limit: his nature.

God can do anything he wants or imagines, but only in accordance with who he is, that is, his nature.  If it’s contrary to God’s nature, then he can’t do it.

Think about it this way: a bachelor is someone who is not married.  One cannot be a bachelor and have a spouse at the same time because that’s contrary to the nature of bachelorhood.  Thus, it would be silly and even nonsensical to ask a bachelor how long he’s been married.

Here’s another way of thinking about it: a fish.  Fish swim in water.  Fish breath underwater.  A fish cannot breathe outside of water nor can a fish run through the forest like a deer.  It’s not within a fish’s nature to do those things.  However, it is well within a fish’s nature to do fish things like swim and breathe under water.  A fish can do anything that fish do.

The same applies with God.  There are things God cannot do because those things are outside or contrary to God’s nature (I’ll outline seven of them below). 
However, God can do anything that is within his nature.

Now that you understand this, these are 3 of the things God cannot do
:

God cannot lie.
God cannot change.
God cannot allow sinners into heaven.

Low budget righteousness. Stick to hating Igbos,

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by chidi2020(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Can GoD make his name visible in the clouds ? Can God tell us he is the true God ? Can God stop the Andromeda galaxy colliding with the Milky way?
Can God heal an Amputee?

You Satan Go Behind Me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by SimplyShit: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
TheSourcerer:
It's fact actually, Suns die and respawn everyday , The red giant phase is definitely sure , at least we won't be here to see it . Forget Jesus Stars actually died for us to get here , the components of our left hand may be from a different galaxy from that of our right hand , which is amazing to be honest , at least in a billion years from now we would be dispasered through the universe , who know maybe form another Planet , since energy cannot be destroyed. Fasinsting really .

NL babalawo I hail o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by obailala(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
When I say "what God cannot do does not exist", I assume my audience is mature and possess basic common sense to comprehend that I refer to positive things. If I was talking to toddlers, it would be a different game.

Daddy Freeze on this one just sounds like an attention deprived wife desperately looking for an argument out of anything.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
BecomeALandLord:
[/b]This anti Christ is gradually coming out of his shell[b].
What do you really expect from someone who is sleeping with someone else's wife.
A woman he hasn't paid her bride price.

@ the bolded... how?
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by africandollar: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
What is wrong again with this son of Lucifer? angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
chidi2020:

You Satan Go Behind Me

Hahahaha....
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Smithkline200: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
You are senseless. What God cannot do depends on the context.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Xuuu: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
It's simply mean "Have faith"

Just shut up and have faith

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by YemmyKamor: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
Can not is different from will not

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Angelfrost(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Mr. Freeze, learn the meaning and implication of context in grammar... Everything is certainly not literal.

Haba! I thought this man was learned.
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Xhuntra: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Daddy Freezer is dumb not to know that when we say that, we mean miracles.

See someone calling another person dumb..
With all the comments u make about rape and fathers, I wonder u and freeze who dumb pass

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by drakeli: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
God can do all things. Do I mean God can do evil? Or can do yahoo yahoo? After all it’s all things. Daddy freeze, are you so shallow minded?
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by frankson1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Vickyvice:
I never liked the phrase and it is well phrase too. They were invented by psychologist pastors to keep the gullible foolish sheep in their grip

When they say that they understand what they mean, does Good understand when they jokingly call someone stupid?

That phrase isn't correct because it's ambiguous.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
judgementyard:
They'll soon be here grin
You know who?
The empirical scientists and rationale thinkers...
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
[s]
Xhuntra:

See someone calling another person dumb..
With all the comments u make about rape and fathers, I wonder u and freeze who dumb pass
[/s]
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
He cannot masturbate

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by 24kmagic: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Actually, that's one of the dumbest statements I've ever heard in my life

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Onyedikachi323(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
What God cannot do does not exist
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Druss(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hmm I understand what he is saying. I can't fault his argument.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by Sleekfingers: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
JosephXavier:
Daddy freeze wants to coman trend again

He is just looking for a reason to look relevant

I thought he crawled back into his shell after Pastor Ibiyomie bashed this Mumu for calling out snr pastor Oyedepo

Abeg what God cannot do does not exist

Is oyedepo not a vulture?
Re: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" by geezynoni: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Can GoD make his name visible in the clouds ? Can God tell us he is the true God ? Can God stop the Andromeda galaxy colliding with the Milky way?
Can God heal an Amputee?
Yoo...STFU!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video / Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) / Korede Bello Goes Back To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.