Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Finally Did It!!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Did It!!!! (17161 Views)

Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) / Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by JenniferEkubo(f): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Casper21:
Why sell kidney when you can trade Forex and become rich
lol so has the forex trading made u rich grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by FlamieB(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=hustlertothecor post=102340557]

shocked

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Birniwa(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
I know you probably are trolling about this, but in case it turns out otherwise, just know that you've been duped big time for offering you a meager 10m naira in exchange for a kidney.

In the US, a kidney costs a whopping $262k or N131,000,000 when converted to naira. You collected a paltry 10m naira and are even happy about it. In case you don't know, that converts to $20k or 92.5% less compared to how much it would sell in the US. Maybe you should have secured a US visa, finalize the deal there and be 12+ times richer than what you are now.

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Casper21:
Why sell kidney when you can trade Forex and become rich
With Paper?
Water?
Sand?

Very unreasonable comment

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by hustlertothecor: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Birniwa:
I know you probably are trolling about this, but in case it turns out otherwise, just know that you've been duped big time for offering you a meager 10m naira in exchange for a kidney.

In the US, a kidney costs a whopping $262k or N131,000,000 when converted to naira. You collected a paltry 10m naira and are even happy about it. In case you don't know, that converts to $20k or 92.5% less compared to how much it would sell in the US. Maybe you should have secured a US visa, finalize the deal there and be 12+ times richer than what you are now.

Bro,you don't really know what is going on,did I tell you the exact amount?
There are some things that are not for common men!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Crofton: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Bro,you don't really know what is going on,did I tell you the exact amount? There are some things that are not for common men!

Bros you fit connect me ? Buyers dey Lagos ?
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by hustlertothecor: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Crofton:

Bros you fit connect me ?
Buyers dey Lagos ?

Funny enough,I don't even know where they did the operation to be honest.
But I don't base in Lagos though,there is more to this,just relax,I was a normal hustler like you before,just hold on,I day feel somehow tonight,but anyhow,I have saved my generation from poverty!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by DevilsEqual(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
hustlertothecor:

You nailed it all, please guys I will start the give away by Sunday please,I will credit 15 persons,see you guys soon,each person 5k, atleast it's something cheers.

I'm sure there must be a criteria to select those you're gonna credit,whatever its gonna be,let's know what the criteria is so as to try out luck maybe we fit win too
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by hustlertothecor: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
DevilsEqual:

I'm sure there must be a criteria to select those you're gonna credit,whatever its gonna be,let's know what the criteria is so as to try out luck maybe we fit win too

Nah, nothing like that,just that those 5 guys that sent me email will get the money first
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Nlanalyst: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by DevilsEqual(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Nah, nothing like that,just that those 5 guys that sent me email will get the money first

No criteria?
You just select randomly?
Make I send you email too If it's by that
Probably it'd be the best thing nairaland has ever offered me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by DevilsEqual(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
hustlertothecor:

I've joined the crew,I've sent the mail
May I find favor in you sight
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by GeneralPula: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Haylel:

Here is wisdom - play 2 odds with the money and buy your kidney back.

He should stake Chelsea to win the Super cup..

That’s the best sure off bro..
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Philipmighty:
So this op later sold his kidney after hammering this always on narialand....mehn!! This op get mind oh indeed you are rugged..
You are now a millionaire i guess
I'm happy for UI you bro..abeg don't forget to do giveway oh
You believe am so,person wey sell kidney no dey talk just like money ritual person,them no dey talk,so no believe this one biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by hustlertothecor: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
Volkswagen90:
You believe am so,person wey sell kidney no dey talk just like money ritual person,them no dey talk,so no believe this one biko.

I have your mentality before,is not your fault,is poverty that is manipulating you,I don't even want to meet anyone here,my give away is for me appreciating God for a successful operation, because when I wake up self,I be like say nothing comot from my body

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
What you did is just a legal money ritual,i pray you won't suffer the consequences in a short while.
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by degenuine1(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
hustlertothecor:

I have your mentality before,is not your fault,is poverty that is manipulating you,I don't even want to meet anyone here,my give away is for me appreciating God for a successful operation, because when I wake up self,I be like say nothing comot from my body

Congrats man. Don't think too much.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Op ,u try sha u get mind.abeg na data me want 08064357013,i no want much from you,because is not easy.u try.
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by degenuine1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Thanks,I appreciate you bro,I can't even reply then all, when you have money the power to exchange words will disappear,lol.
I will get in touch with you,if I need your expertise.
Drop your account number here too,I will shock you soon.

i register for the give away o.
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by hustlertothecor: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Op ,u try sha u get mind.abeg na data me want 08064357013,i no want much from you,because is not easy.u try.

You are not rugged, look at your previous comments,you be abaga.
Like I said earlier,I only want to do giveaway because of my successful operation, thanking God, nothing more.
I am not meeting or discussing anything with anyone

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by mardis: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Thanks,I appreciate you bro,I can't even reply then all, when you have money the power to exchange words will disappear,lol.

Pls shock me too i beg....you've done well brother, i wish you quick healing and continous sound health by the grace of God. It is not easy, if me sef see way i won't think twice before doing it. The fact is that, whether na one o or the two kidney persin get, person go still die when the time reach so make person just enjoy the life while it last.
Kudos!
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 04, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Like I said earlier,I only want to do giveaway because of my successful operation, thanking God, nothing more.
no,i only share my number to buy data for me abeg
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Bashnigga(m): 12:31am On Jun 04, 2021
Clap for yourself, u have arrived
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 04, 2021
hustlertothecor:

I no fit disclose,but e pass 10m bro,I still day hotel like this,I go day there for 2 weeks according to the doctor for proper healing

1 4 2 7 7 6 5 7 7 0
name. Atteraino
access bank

Oya op congratulogra.. Oya top up now
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by bepositive11: 2:58am On Jun 04, 2021
hustlertothecor:
I sold one of my kidney finally guys,mennnnn I swear the operation went well I didn't even know when they removed it,bobo I am in money now.
Give away soon for you guys,I wan go buy my house first,then a car.
Guys this is like a dream to me!!!!

I'm sorry to hear this. Please, look for sustainable ways to generate wealth. I would've advised you against selling it, but now that you've done it, look for ways to grow that money sustainably.

You say you have enough for future generations? Money is finite. Be wise. Focus of sustainable wealth generation. *Sustainable* is key

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by immortalityk: 3:24am On Jun 04, 2021
hustlertothecor:

3139407298 firstbank
boss nothing is too little or too big
it doesn't matter how we make money
what matters is that we MAKE that money
no need for explanations
congrats bro
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by multiple4u: 5:04am On Jun 04, 2021
I would suggest you take the money and travel to Europe or America. At least where you know you will get proper health care if things go wrong.

Leaving the country will also put you in a better position not to beg for money tomorrow. Even if you ran out of cash. Staying in Nigeria will suck up the money again. Then you go back broke. Buying a car, living a lavish life is a big mistake.

People judging you are fools. They are not in your shoes, so how can they judge you for helping yourself and helping others. You saved a life bro.

Enjoy yourself. Nobody is leaving here alive.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by multiple4u: 5:05am On Jun 04, 2021
Why don't you go and do what he did? Why are you being a coward!

3139407298 firstbank
boss nothing is too little or too big
it doesn't matter how we make money
what matters is that we MAKE that money
no need for explanations
congrats bro[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Ayobiggie59: 5:57am On Jun 04, 2021
You're a hero bro. I understand everything u passed through in d hand of poverty b4 deciding to do this, to make it in this life we have to take risk. And I'm sure you've taken d lesser risk.

I salute u for not indulging in crime or making others cry to make ur money but instead decided to take risk with urself.

We only need one kidney to survive, and selling one of ur kidney doesn't me you're not going to grow old, most time of our lives we dont need d second kidney.

Bro enjoy ur life and fulfil ur purpose of existence. I'm sure ur unborn children are already praying for u for delivering them from poverty. ... You're a man.

If I can see a chance to do same I won't think twice b4 doing d same. You're a lucky man bro and I pray u live long and fulfil ur purpose.

I pray those of us still finding way to see our daily bread, may God open our own way too.

Take care bro

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 04, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Good morning bro.

Continue to drink water eat natural vegetables and stay away from alcohol no Matter what.
Also plan to settle down soon. Leave Lagos if you can.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around / I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.