Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Finally Did It!!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Did It!!!! (17224 Views)

Update: I Finally Did This To Myself Due To Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) / Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. / Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
hustlertothecor:

I no fit disclose,but e pass 10m bro,I still day hotel like this,I go day there for 2 weeks according to the doctor for proper healing

Hm. Why did you decide to sell it? The money?

Modified: there's no need responding again. I've gotten my answer.
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by oxiide22(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Ba ka san giya ba? Mey ya saa ka cika yin kariya haka?
wani mgneyi naqarya?
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2021

I no get the mind? Bro, heaven knows that I have it..... I no wan drop out and face another year of struggle.... I get the mind Abeg ..we all got a story to share....

Hmmm. Very very interesting takes here. Wow.
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by hafsatadebisi: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
oxiide22:
wani mgneyi naqarya?
Ka ce baka san giya ba. Ai wanan kariya ne.
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Birniwa:
I know you probably are trolling about this, but in case it turns out otherwise, just know that you've been duped big time for offering you a meager 10m naira in exchange for a kidney.

In the US, a kidney costs a whopping $262k or N131,000,000 when converted to naira. You collected a paltry 10m naira and are even happy about it. In case you don't know, that converts to $20k or 92.5% less compared to how much it would sell in the US. Maybe you should have secured a US visa, finalize the deal there and be 12+ times richer than what you are now.

You people should stop confusing someone.

It was the OP who mentioned doing giveaway first of all. If this is true, he's old enough to make his choices and live with them. No body is in his shoes. He didn't mention any exact amount. He actually said, "10m+." And that the money he got was enough for his next generation.

Now that's for you. Another person up there is claiming 10 million naira is actually too much for a kidney and this is a trap (and I really pray others are careful if this is the case). undecided What will someone believe now?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Brunicekid(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
AmgMakanaki:
How much does it cost bro?
Don't go and sell your kidney too o... Hustle oh!!
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kolena:
Nigerians will always be Nigerians. Hustlertothecor, come and finish what you started. SMH

Lmao. Did he not ask people to send emails? He should coman post people's e-mails and the offline transactions here? Anyway, what's mah own. grin The OP said he's now a big man and doesn't trade words again, naim me I wan come tok? That's levels sha.

Peace be upon you, jare.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Nlanalyst: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmao. Did he not ask people to send emails? He should coman post people's e-mails and the offline transactions here? Anyway, what's mah own. grin The OP said he's now a big man and doesn't trade words again, naim me I wan come tok?

Peace be upon you, jare.

Why did you share my post? undecided
Are you stalking me?
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Kriss216: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmao. Did he not ask people to send emails? He should coman post people's e-mails and the offline transactions here? Anyway, what's mah own. grin The OP said he's now a big man and doesn't trade words again, naim me I wan come tok?

Peace be upon you, jare.
This trouble maker cool

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Kolena: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
hustlertothecor:
I sold one of my kidney finally guys,mennnnn I swear the operation went well I didn't even know when they removed it,bobo I am in money now.
Give away soon for you guys,I wan go buy my house first,then a car.
Guys this is like a dream to me!!!!

Guy, how far the giveaway? Or the money never hit your account? Abi you don change your mind?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Kolena: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmao. Did he not ask people to send emails? He should coman post people's e-mails and the offline transactions here? Anyway, what's mah own. grin The OP said he's now a big man and doesn't trade words again, naim me I wan come tok? That's levels sha.

Peace be upon you, jare.
Madam stop quoting me abeg.
lilvicky68, kindly come and take your woman away from here.
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kolena:

Madam stop quoting me abeg.
lilvic ky68, kindly come and take your woman away from here.

I have no intention of saying anything to you before. Sorry. I'm on a pseudo-big-babe mode too, like the OP. Akent stress. Enjoy your night.
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Kolena: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I have no intention of saying anything to you before. Sorry. I'm on a pseudo-big-babe mode too, like the OP. Akent stress. Enjoy your night.
*had*
Lol, are you scared of mentioning him?
Why space out his moniker? On a more serious note, if you like him, shoot your shot. Oh, I forgot, Nigerian girls always want guys to approach them first.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by oxiide22(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Ka ce baka san giya ba. Ai wanan kariya ne.
ohh wasa nakey

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Nlanalyst: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

So because you saw me viewing that thread with Belo.ved3, you decided to go through my posts and as as such found your way here?
What do you want from me?
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by AlphaSoul: 1:58am On Jun 07, 2021
Lucrativress:

I'm a female abeg
Ehn ehn
In case you need a PA
Don't lemme miss business opportunity abeg
I proffer solutions to varieties of human life sectors
I'm very easy to work with
Into Entrepreneurship and Managerial Science
I'm very versatile
Ben Carson talked about his PA and how she made his life easy to manage.
If you find my opening useful,I would love to manage your new life.
LOL @"I'm a female abeg."

@Lucrativress...
1. What specific course did you
study in the uni?

2. In what book title did Ben
Carson talk about his PA?

3. So you manage wealthy people professionally for a fee as a PA via Zoom or in face-to-face convo? grin
For real?
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by 2mNaira: 2:28am On Jun 07, 2021
Funny thread
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Lucrativress(f): 5:11am On Jun 07, 2021
AlphaSoul:

LOL @"I'm a female abeg."

@Lucrativress...
1. What specific course did you
study in the uni?

2. In what book title did Ben
Carson talk about his PA?

3. So you manage wealthy people professionally for a fee as a PA via Zoom or in face-to-face convo? grin
For real?

1.Entrepreneurship
2.Ben Carson's "You Have A Brain"
3.Isn't that the goal?
Presently doing that to friends and family for no fee(general life management though)but I have a niche I charge for
Oya I'm looking for Clients so that next time I see your question,I will say "I thank God" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Lucrativress(f): 5:28am On Jun 07, 2021
oxiide22:
yes na,u can send your CV including pix
You're using me to play,I'm not playing with you again cry
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by AlphaSoul: 6:28am On Jun 07, 2021
Lucrativress:

1.Entrepreneurship
2.Ben Carson's "You Have A Brain"
3.Isn't that the goal?
Presently doing that to friends and family for no fee(general life management though)but I have a niche I charge for
Oya I'm looking for Clients so that next time I see your question,I will say "I thank God" cheesy
1. Entrepreneurship. That's cool!
I'm sure you had a 1st class or something close to that from a
private uni?

2. You must be a huge Ben
Carson fan. I'll get the book
you recommended in the new
week. I have a lot of financial
education, investment, business
management, autobiography
and biography books in my
home library as well, some of
which I started accumulating
right from the 1980s.

I see you love to read functional
books... "Readers are leaders."

3. Lol... Whoo! Really?
So what have you done to get more clients to your niche service, and what's the niche YOU charge a premium for? I want to know
more to see how I might fit in.

What value added propositions
are you offering to clients?

Are you using proper branding
and let's say IG Marketing to let more people or potential clients know about your niche market?

I like the fact that you've offered your service for free to gain visibility for your business, but always charge clients because cashflow is the lifeline of any business.

VALUE and Solutions are what people need in life.

Thanks for the book tip.

To your success!
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Lucrativress(f): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2021
AlphaSoul:

1. Entrepreneurship. That's cool!
I'm sure you had a 1st class or something close to that from a
private uni?

2. You must be a huge Ben
Carson fan. I'll get the book
you recommended in the new
week. I have a lot of financial
education, investment, business
management, autobiography
and biography books in my
home library as well, some of
which I started accumulating
right from the 1980s.

I see you love to read functional
books... "Readers are leaders."

3. Lol... Whoo! Really?
So what have you done to get more clients to your niche service, and what's the niche YOU charge a premium for? I want to know
more to see how I might fit in.

What value added propositions
are you offering to clients?

Are you using proper branding
and let's say IG Marketing to let more people or potential clients know about your niche market?

I like the fact that you've offered your service for free to gain visibility for your business, but always charge clients because cashflow is the lifeline of any business.

VALUE and Solutions are what people need in life.

Thanks for the book tip.

To your success!

1.No comment (covers mouth)
2.I just started reading his books and I intend reading more I'm presently reading Robert Cialdini's " Psychology of persuasion
If you're still in your youth then you should be in your late 30s or early 40s shocked
3.Snails
Concise advice on how best to go about their production
Useful follow up is my value added service
Well now I'm seeing the importance of making use of social tools to boost my market and I intend working on it soon also having a better branding.I guess that has been my weak points
Exactly I need to up my finances so that I can have a good mental health cause that is my own stressor grin
See I learnt stressor from your article,thanks once again for it

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by OSDD(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
hustlertothecor:
I sold one of my kidney finally guys,mennnnn I swear the operation went well I didn't even know when they removed it,bobo I am in money now.
Chairman, Wetin dey cause delay? I hope say body dey alright
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Guynexttdoor: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
I ft carry woman, fvck well, i no mind sell with one scrotum join am. undecided
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
show us the scar if u really want us to believe u sold it
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by dontrulee: 12:08am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

I no fit disclose,but e pass 10m bro,I still day hotel like this,I go day there for 2 weeks according to the doctor for proper healing

Black market price for a kidney is about 16M. It depends on the person buying and urgency. Anyways, it's not worth it in the long run
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by westerner147: 5:16am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Lol,I am planning of moving myself and family to Ghana soonest,can you relocate, because that's where I can have rest of mind,naija don cast,lol

Are you sure??
Ghana is very peaceful
I'm presently in GH
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2021
Kriss216:

This trouble maker cool

You, which trouble did you see me make with you? undecided
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Graysons: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Where you sell am? habeg reply my dm! Me too wan sell my own undecided
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by danniyal(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Graysons:

Where you sell am? habeg reply my dm! Me too wan sell my own undecided
Op is not talking again o! Hope it's not what I am thinking
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by degenuine1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
danniyal:

Op is not talking again o! Hope it's not what I am thinking

Lol. Same.
Re: I Finally Did It!!!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
hustlertothecor:

I knew it couldn't be more than 20M wey one guy dey yarn op for ur previous thread. Well take care of urself no more eating n drinking anyhow. No let the money finish oo because the other side of this reality is viciously harsh. I hope the juice was worth the squeeze grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

White Woman And A Black Man's Response / Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) / My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.