Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) (64169 Views)

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) / Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by flexyrule(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

That was the same thing Nkechi told me in a commercial bus when she saw my 5m account balance but as a Guywise I didn't fall for her.
5m that would not be enough for a standard Mbiase traditional wedding....

LWKMH
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by 8stargeneral: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2021
Lol...dis one is gold digger machine.
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Sonn(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2021
gayman99:
This one did not see all the poor boys like Demmannabbqgrills on nairaland to fall in love with. Awon golddigger crew.
u geh bahd mouth
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by 77star: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2021
mrkings84:

Pls what's autistic?
Break am down for me mbok.

Mind u, have tried checking the meaning in dictionary, yet I no understand as they define it thus....

autism:
noun (uncountable)
(clinical psychology) Bio-neurological disorder that is observable in early childhood with symptoms of abnormal self-absorption, characterised by lack of response to other humans and by limited ability or disinclination to communicate and socialize
It means 'aka lolo'
One who finds it difficult to pronounce words well or whose tongue ceases when pronouncing words
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by diplomat058(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2021
gazilion:
Is the boy truly Autistic?
I think he is. Do you have any problem with altruistic folks?

1 Like

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by gayman99: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2021
Dchampion65:

demmannabbqgrills will hire Falana to prosecute you. grin grin grin

Those ones are still pricing garri in the market. They can't comprehend what is going on with the economy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by mrkings84(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2021
77star:

It means 'aka lolo'
One who finds it difficult to pronounce words well or whose tongue ceases when pronouncing words

Oh... Mamamiya.... Thank u
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by 77star: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2021
mrkings84:

Oh... Mamamiya.... Thank u
Please, meaning of the bolded?
I love to learn like you, because I'm a self taught.
And lastly, which tribe language is dat?

No offense intended please!
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2021
hunger in the land
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by deedondavi(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2021
thorpido:
Grown to love kwa? cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2021
This girl wey dey love all d rich associated people

She will finally end up with a very poor man

1 Like

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by mrkings84(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2021
77star:

Please, meaning of the bolded?
I love to learn like you, because I'm a self taught.
And lastly, which tribe language is dat?

No offense intended please!

Oh, I see, not a language of some sort.
But this what it stands for

M is for marvelous, which is how others
see you
A is for adventure, take a new one today
M is for mystery, the part of you that
cannot be explained.
A is for adorable, how precious
M is for munificent, for you are
extremely liberal in giving.
I is for impartial, a great arbiter
Y is for yes, always open to new
possibilities
A is for authentic, be real
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by ellizy(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2021
Ole
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by queenjoseph(f): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2021
And she thinks the sisters would allow her to marry him?
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2021
The hustle is real
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by knowhowk: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2021
diplomat058:
I think he is. Do you have any problem with altruistic folks?
She must not have a Problem with altruistic Folks before she can ask .
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by bukatyne(f): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2021
thorpido:
Grown to love kwa? cheesy

grin
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by AleAirHub(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2021
gayman99:
This one did not see all the poor boys like Demmannabbqgrills on nairaland to fall in love with. Awon golddigger crew.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Fanuchi007: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2021
Fear Naija girls.... Anything for d money
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Bunmhi(f): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ode
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Dbarrzx: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Anastasia Michael again...kwontinue
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Burgerlomo: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
cool

Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by 77star: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
mrkings84:

Oh, I see, not a language of some sort.
But this what it stands for

M is for marvelous, which is how others
see you
A is for adventure, take a new one today
M is for mystery, the part of you that
cannot be explained.
A is for adorable, how precious
M is for munificent, for you are
extremely liberal in giving.
I is for impartial, a great arbiter
Y is for yes, always open to new
possibilities
A is for authentic, be real
I'm gonna do research on this, probably I'll be using it, we learn everyday, as for lie Mohammed, a day without lie is never a good day, and as for me, a day without learning at least one or two things, is not a complete day.

Anyways, thanks.
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by princewarri1985: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
The problem we have in the world today are women, they are more cunnier than a cat, and since God create women God never rest. I was in a bar oneday sitting close to 2 slay queen when a guy came down from a GLK and the guy has problem with his legs and one of the girl said hmm see as that guy fine, i want him, and her friend said cant you see he is disabled, and the girl said i like him like him like that and cant you see the way he is walking is sexy. And them non even reason me able bodied man wey sit down near them since
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Lordswat(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
I don't see Gold digging here, i only see a young aspiring oloshoic virgin tryna venture into a world of unlimited opportunities,
don't quote me, i'm not try'na be sarcastic.
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by fortune1968: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Gold digger
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by KennethEnyi(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
This guy sister go frustrate the hell out of you Ehn you go abandon your gold digger mission run comot �‍♀️ ��
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by KennethEnyi(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
The boy looks like a child sef nothin special a
About him
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
don yanshy jazzy bobrisky cellmate grin
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by KennethEnyi(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
The boy looks like a mumu I hope he’ll be able to maintain his fathers billions after his death
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by baddosky1: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Another hungry Nigerian b*tch on the loose
Re: Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) by phadul: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Of course he must be cute even a monkey must be cute in the eyes of many if it has money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) / Oil Tycoon Gives $100,000 Christmas Bonus To Each Of His 1,400 Employees!!! / Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.