Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination (30572 Views)

Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by rita25(f): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
TWO MOFOS undecided undecided undecided
Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by witworth(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dailymice:
Isa Pantami is a terrorist.
yea, senior member.
Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by olibeans: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
I don't know how Nigerian politicians look at the average Nigerian.. Seriously, do they think we are stupid?

Ahmed Gulak is a consultant of the Constitution Review in Imo State?

These people don't know how to lie..

Just like the other time they said about a mobile police officer being blown to bits and pieces by a hand grenade.

When did our mobile police units start carrying hand grenades are part of their arsenal?

I don't blame them. I seriously don't blame the politicians..

Infact I need to acquire my own assault rifle because I don't trust the politicians, I don't trust the police.. This is a war zone and we are in the kill zone.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by ChoCho54(f): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
Simplyleo:
Everything is a cash and popularity making venture for the short fused clown.

Little wonder he remains the hero of ipob pigs.
Your own fuse is even shorter! Cry cry baby!
Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by EmekaA125(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
So what did IPOB/ESN benefit from Gulak's assassination since they were the perpetrators??

Nigeria Police usually sound stewpid all a bid to massaging their ego.

Nonsense.
Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by Blackdisciple(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
SE governors no even know who to face again
Re: Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination by Timmi: 8:18am On Jun 04, 2021
IPOB members approach Cardinal Arinze in Rome and ask him to talk to the Pope to endorse actualization of Biafra. He gave them an answer they probably didn't expect! (video)
IPOB members approach Cardinal Arinze in Rome and ask him to talk to the Pope to endorse actualization of Biafra. He gave them an answer they probably didn
IPOB members in Rome approached Cardinal Francis Arinze, who is from Anambra state in Nigeria, and tried to convince him to get the Catholic Pope to speak in favour of Igbos getting Biafra.
In a video shared online, the IPOB members are seen standing with the Nigerian Cardinal in a building in Rome while making their request.
However, Cardinal Arinze, 88, was not on the same page with them as regards secession and he made this known.

"It is those who did not see the civil war who are talking 'Biafra, Biafra'. They have no idea," Cardinal Arinze told the IPOB members.
The Cardinal added that citizens being separated is "not the mandate Christ gave to the Bishops."

He encouraged the IPOB members to join politics instead and bring about the change they want to see in Nigeria.
He said: "It is for people like you. You get into politics and work hard with others."
Cardinal Arinze was one of the principal advisors to Pope John Paul II. He was also considered a possible candidate to be elected Catholic Pope before the 2005 papal conclave, which elected Pope Benedict XVI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother / Facebook, Google, Others Confirm Nigeria’s Requests For User Information / Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.