Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) (35078 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by wink2015(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
WATCH YOUR TEEN DAUGHTER VERY WELL.

Give her good counsel to enable handle this SEXUAL PREDATORS.

Some male are grossly irresponsible.

Avoid child hawking of plantain, puff-puff, pure water etc

It is child labour and it will give clue to the Sexual Predators.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by ThePlugg(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hhmm, Nawaoo....wetin happun to all d bannies 4 dha hood 9 yrs old....Before una start to de fyt me...na d safest place dem de claim so?? Yorubas Hwfa? undecided

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
He should be sentenced for life
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by hashtagged(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
The country is burning and all a Nigerian man could think of is rape.

Dear mothers, never leave your girl child in the custody of any man be it her dad.

And who's going to stop us, you? lol. Fact be told millions of ladies would get raped this yr alone just stating facts.
Did your dad rape you, cause you seem to have a problem with dads
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Colonelswitz101(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
you're damaged beyond repair

I only pity the gullible she will be deceiving with this kinda hate against men. We also has women who defile young men so does that mean I shouldn't allow my wife bath her own male kids?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Lama70(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Uso, the peaceful town after my heart.
Lord have mercy!
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by eugenela(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Your own will fall victim one day.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The average African man thinks of nothing other than Alcohol and sex, that's why Africa is so backward in this high tech age.

This I have seen.
you have seen well my brother.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Cerebellum: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
Yoraper man

But from the contours on his face he is likely 45 years and not 35

Afonja and rape

Shuttup you slowpoke

The guy nah even Okoro Amaka from your hometowngrin

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by OgaSeun: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
cheesy
OFONJAAAA
Always resist the urge to display your stupidity... The man lives in Yoruba land but he is not a Yoruba man. Look at his name.

3 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
That guy don't know his age but be that as it may, he is not less than 49yre
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by gamboabokim(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Ishilove: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Dear mothers, never leave your girl child in the custody of any man be it her dad.
Your mind is very unhealthy. You need counseling

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Yankee101: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Her dad? That's taking it too far ma

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by GIdiata(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

please is it advisable for mothers to leave their male child with a woman? or u don't care about male kids since u aren't gonna have any?

Anyway it's a good deal to me. the stress of handling children (especially female) is something else. thanks for helping us reduce d future stress

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by bukiah: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Go back and read the story once again.
sofiscatedmoron:
Yoraper man

But from the contours on his face he is likely 45 years and not 35

Afonja and rape
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by emmnprince(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
That man is over 40 years old joor!

Poor girl! Mothers always watch over your girlchild by giving them close-marking so that some randy men under the pretext of one thing or the other won't defile them.

Over to the law to take its course on the said rapist.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Ropostic120(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
F[b][/b] Feminists and Lesbians have one thing in common...the idiots are haters of men.
We have good men who ain't moved by what they see... Not all men are dogs.
Not all men are useless but all lesbians and feminists are the most useless things ever.
sapphiere:

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
I'm 39yeard old but I can tell you this man here senior me.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by hakymbiyiyaho: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
This picture is showing a 40 - 50 years old face please.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by VanDerWaalforces: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/man35-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-his-neighbours-9-year-old-daughter-in-ondo.html
This is quite unfortunate. Having said that, I have taken time to go through Mhiz Sapphires posts and most are basically rape cases. As a matter of fact, before I opened this thread I knew it could one of the many posts from Sapphire. I know you've got a story to tell Mhiz Sapphire and I can't wait to hear your story.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by lexy2014: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
SLAP44:
Where was the mother when a man is inviting a 9 year old to watch TV with him?

The mother should also be punished for negligence. It would have been a different case if he dragged the girl from the road or went to her house.

So d guy didn't see where to satisfy his sexual urge. it's now an 9year old child that appealed to him. How should d mother be blamed d guys lack of self control?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by imagrg(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Rape, kidnapping, robbery, fraud, insurgency, tribal hate, money ritual, all made in Nigeria from 2015 till date. Reforms are needed but the change must start with us.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by salem1996: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
People quoting this OP keep making her feel so important. It takes he who had tasted the pains of pepper to want to prevent others from tasting it.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by seglabsy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]
See stupid post.
They say Blame a thief, but instead you asked why did owner put his own thing where thief could steal it.

you sound like a rapist and pedophile.

I won't be surprised if you have raped underaged before.
your head is not correct,ko paro now,whdre was the mother,that was the root cause of the incidence
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by robosky02(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Even your husband and your daughter?

Haba
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Amuochicha(f): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
I hate men
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by pode(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
First this man is more than 35
Secondly, see this to life in prison
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by chikason22(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by KanuSE: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sapphiere on the beat!!!

Honourable Minister for Rape stories. grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by NinjaMetahuman: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
seglabsy:
your head is not correct,ko paro now,whdre was the mother,that was the root cause of the incidence
the head of awon Ara ile e is not correct.

nope he is wrong

A 9 years old should be safe where she founds herself. We are not talking about a baby here.
Most 9 years old are already on their way to secondary school.

Would the mother follow her everywhere including schools or she won't work again because she must stay with her 9 years old 24/7.

Blame the predators instead of the victims abeg.
No justification for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: Police Man Gruesomely Murdered By Robbers In Benue / Boy Drowns At Maysun Hotel, Egbeda, Lagos, After Sneaking Out of School / ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.