Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) (35095 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Afonja kwenu
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by knowntous: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
neighbourfucker !
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by WoundedLamb: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]
See stupid post.
They say Blame a thief, but instead you asked why did owner put his own thing where thief could steal it.

you sound like a rapist and pedophile.

I won't be surprised if you have raped underaged before.

Most guys here believe that shying away from blaming men in all cases and always attacking the opposite gender is being manly. They don't know how boyish that makes them sound.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Classicalman(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
The country is burning and all a Nigerian man could think of is rape.

Dear mothers, never leave your girl child in the custody of any man be it her dad.
why do u love RAPE?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Ufedolove: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
SLAP44:

Which man, the father or the rapist?
This is the wrongest statement I've seen in a while.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by rita25(f): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
SEE THE PLENTY MUSCLE ON HIS HANDS HE USED TO PRESS THE SMALL GIRL.....IF BANDICTS COME NOW HE GO JAPA undecided
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by donbenie(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Dear mothers, never leave your girl child in the custody of any man be it her dad.
We all know your Dad is a Serial Rapist.. grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
donbenie:
We all know your Dad is a Serial Rapist.. grin
Lighthammer
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Cryptodegen: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:

Probably a new father.

come back and talk when you are on your 4th kid and they are already 9 years up ward.

You think everyone likes hashing kids like eggs?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
baddosky1:
cocolacec's brother in crime grin grin
He learnt it from baddosky1 deveroper in Nigelia.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by detectivejones: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Wait how is this man 35years
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Lighthammer(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Lighthammer
what?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Kpandex(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
That man is more than the years given to him please.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
nobody cares what his name looks like afterall the Fulani that chased your people to Benin Republic ain't yourubas

I don't argue with kids of low intellect. That's an Igbo man who raped in a Yoruba land yet you were insulting Yorubas... Senseless kids like you litter everywhere on Nairaland spreading hate and stupidity so I am not surprised, that's what happens when children lack home training.

Enjoy your madness alone cos I won't respond to you anymore.

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

Abugu is not ibo name is a yoruba name
Come my Street and sre how ibo guys dey drill you blacky sisters puzzy for a plate of indommie grin

Your mama, sisters and daughters are olosho according to your god, Kanu grin

They beg us to screw.... married or single. Check FFK what he did to ur ikemba grin

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by colorsofrainbow: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Afriqan:

I don't argue with kids of low intellect. That's an Igbo man who raped in a Yoruba land yet you were insulting Yorubas... Senseless kids like you litter everywhere on Nairaland spreading hate and stupidity so I am not surprised, that's what happens when children lack home training.

APC miscreant vibrating grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

Lol
ABUGU is a igbo name
It's not popular though
I'm telling you the fact but you chose to get it twisted.

What we have in Igboland as ancestral names are Mbogu(Mba + ogu), Abogu(Aba + ogu), Nzeogu(Nze + ogu), Nwogu (Nwa + ogu) etc

Abugu is probably Kogi Yoruba or Ondo Yoruba name.

Rape is becoming alarming in SouthWest region and it needs to be curbed ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
SLAP44:
Where was the mother when a man is inviting a 9 year old to watch TV with him?

The mother should also be punished for negligence. It would have been a different case if he dragged the girl from the road or went to her house.

She may have rented out her daughter for a carton of indomie, afonja women eh.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Afriqan:

Accept it truth hurts.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
detectivejones:
Wait how is this man 35years

MRI scan shows he is 35, don't mind the bald head, consequence of too much eyaculation.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Angrygoat: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nepa contributed to this,
There was light and he was idle, so he lured her to come and watch TV.my goodness this is sick. Pls get me my sword fast
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by detectivejones: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
MRI scan shows he is 35, don't mind the bald head, consequence of too much eyaculation.[/quote]

grin I give up
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Ernesthugo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

YOUR PAPA NA RAPIST!!!!!
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by LivingSage: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Shut up. Are you tired of cancellation
AchalugoNwa:
cheesy

OFONJAAAA
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by LivingSage: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Are you speaking from experience?

Your dad raped you before?
sapphiere:

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Awasa: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin Some part of the country don't want war cus dey can't do with lapeing grin grin grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by seglabsy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
if you can't tell the difference between

On their way to secondary school or in secondary school, then hold your English teacher responsible for not reaching you comprehension in school.
HAVE TOLD U YOUR HEAD IS NOT CORRECT,A SENSIBLE MOTHER WILL ALWAYS WATCH OVER HER CHILDREN NOT ONLY THE GIRL CHILD,MORAL TEACHINGS ARE VERY IMPORTANT.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Bigzigg(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
This country

Nawa oo
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by donbenie(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Lighthammer
Yeah..

Says the daughter of a Rapist.. grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by NinjaMetahuman: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Cryptodegen:

You think everyone likes hashing kids like eggs?
it's hatching not hashing.

think about when you were 9 if you are not first born

Does your parent follow you everywhere?
Should someone have kidnapped you and use you for money ritual so we could ask where your parents were?.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Gjmff: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jesus
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by bepositive11: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
post=102327993:
Is he dead yet ?

Modafokin peadophile.

Wow, very powerful image. Wish more r*pists could see this but unfortunately, I doubt that they would care undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community / ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East / Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.