Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) (35061 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by theFilmtric: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
Yoraper man

But from the contours on his face he is likely 45 years and not 35

Afonja and rape
Kelvin ABUGU

He is okoro not afonja
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by fapcrook(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
There is fire on the mountain top
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Lybero: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
How can this be a 35yrs old man..
Nawa oo
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by ENEMYOFGOD6: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
embarassed embarassed.so the girl of 9 years can not shout to alart the neibor ? why did she keep quiet all the time the man is rapping her ? why did she not tell her mum befor her mum notice it ? i think the girl enjoy the sex. cool shocked
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Cryptodegen: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]
See stupid post.
They say Blame a thief, but instead you asked why did owner put his own thing where thief could steal it.

you sound like a rapist and pedophile.

I won't be surprised if you have raped underaged before.

Easy man, he does have a point. Parents have a responsibility to look out for their kids, I am speaking as a father here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
"Southeast is burning" meanwhile Ondo & Osun are on fire for numerous reasons
APC miscreants sef grin

Hope you checked his name? Kelvin Abugu is not an Osun or Ondo name. But as a detribalized Nigerian, I'll leave you to do the math instead of calling out ethnicity like most of you do here on Nairaland... undecided

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by seglabsy(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
the head of awon Ara ile e is not correct.

nope he is wrong

A 9 years old should be safe where she founds herself. We are not talking about a baby here.
Most 9 years old are already on their way to secondary school.

Would the mother follow her everywhere including schools or she won't work again because she must stay with her 9 years old 24/7.

Blame the predators instead of the victims abeg.
No justification for this.
NA WA FOR YOU OO,9 YEAR OLD CHILD IN SECONDARY SCHOOL??
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Send him to jail.

RAPE IS A SERIOUS CRIME.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

Kelvin ABUGU

He is okoro not afonja
Abugu is not an Igbo surname. Probably a Yoruba man from Ondo, Kwara or Kogi State
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by ade4real2016: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by theFilmtric: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
EmekaA125:

Abugu is not an Igbo surname. Probably a Yoruba man from Ondo, Kwara or Kogi State
Lol
ABUGU is a igbo name
It's not popular though
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by MyOleSolksjaer: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
The rapist is an Igbo Amaka you tribal bigot. Abugu is not a yoruba name dumbass.

sofiscatedmoron:
Yoraper man

But from the contours on his face he is likely 45 years and not 35

Afonja and rape
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
The country is burning and all a Nigerian man could think of is rape.

Dear mothers, never leave your girl child in the custody of any man be it her dad.

Lol...such a fuqin clown grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by kokoboy4life(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I'm 39yeard old but I can tell you this man here senior me.
Same here I am shocked when I saw the man picture, how will that man use 2 years to senior me.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/man35-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-his-neighbours-9-year-old-daughter-in-ondo.html

I hope you are not wailing but reporting an incident??
You suppose open rape blog...
Madam feminist..
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by NinjaMetahuman: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
seglabsy:
NA WA FOR YOU OO,9 YEAR OLD CHILD IN SECONDARY SCHOOL??
if you can't tell the difference between

On their way to secondary school or in secondary school, then hold your English teacher responsible for not reaching you comprehension in school.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by fortune1968: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
How can a man be toying with jail because of something that isn't worth it at all ?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by colorsofrainbow: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Afriqan:

Hope you checked his name? Kelvin Abugu is not an Osun or Ondo name. But as a detribalized Nigerian, I'll leave you to do the math instead of calling out ethnicity like most of you do here on Nairaland... undecided
nobody cares what his name looks like afterall the Fulani that chased your people to Benin Republic ain't yourubas
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by baddosky1: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
cocolacec's brother in crime grin grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by NinjaMetahuman: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Cryptodegen:

Easy man, he does have a point. Parents have a responsibility to look out for their kids, I am speaking as a father here
Probably a new father.

come back and talk when you are on your 4th kid and they are already 9 years up ward.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by sdm4christ: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Dear mothers, never leave your girl child in the custody of any man be it her dad.
You have a problem. Why even her dad. Not every man is like you.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

He is not 35.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Qatar2022: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

You are indeed stupid
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Qatar2022: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
The mother should be punished? Then what happens to the man? Why can't men control their Johnny Thomas?
Why would a woman left her daughter to a total stranger?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by boolet: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Your dad defiled you? I feel your pain, so sad. May he reap what he sowed.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Some men are foolish. If conji hold you, go to ashawo house cos sex is not expensive there and leave our decent women alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by WoundedLamb: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
SLAP44:
Where was the mother when a man is inviting a 9 year old to watch TV with him?

The mother should also be punished for negligence. It would have been a different case if he dragged the girl from the road or went to her house.

Why not first call out and reprimand your fellow men who are now in the business of raping everything female before attacking the mother?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by Joromi1: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
That man should be in his late 40s. Hang him by the balls.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 9-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (Photo) by pafo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Your dad raped you? What a sick comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) / Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community / ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.