Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 (26197 Views)

Reason Why N-power Batch C Applicants Were Told To Carry Out Biometrics / N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Smileall(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
This is a simple explanation of why Nigeria is retrogressing in almost all spheres
Some people would think they can do as they feel like simply because they are lucky to be in position of authority, forgetting that power is transient.
What would it take them to shortlist all those who passed their criteria and group them into batches, why must everything be done without regards for equity, transparency and accountability.
Atimes, I doubt the the status of Nigeria as a democratic nation because nepotism, tribalism, superiority and greed has always been, and is still the call of the day. The features of democratic government in Nigeria is miles away from the real features of a democratic nation.
Las Las we would have a reason to smile

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Manlikebaro: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
GboyegaD:
This noise about this N-Power Batch C is becoming annoying. Why are we acting as though the program is a saving grace?

Baba you no go know nah.
Boys dey suffer for this country
Seriously ��

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Motherfuckers. I scored 90% and these idiots did not shortlist me.

4 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by BruncleZuma: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Etimbukudoh: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
@location ?
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Etimbukudoh: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
guru90:
Now.... thumb print moving very fast now.. process 10 persons in 8 mins......

Wonderful...

For stream 1 batch C
@location?
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
ezenwaez:
N-Power Batch C Shortlist: Unsuccessful N-Power Batch C Applicants Will Be Moved To N-Power Stream 2

Most N-Power Batch C applicants, that passed the test successfully and scored high in the N-Power Batch C test have been worried that they were not shortlisted.

Well all N-Power Batch C applicants that were successful but did not get the N-Power congratulatory message should worry NO more.

N-Power/NASIMS has sent an email to unsuccessful N-Power Batch C applicants to exercise patience, as they will be shortlisted for the next batch which is stream 2.
See attached screenshot as evidence.
Na consoling message! It is done!

Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
honeybobo69:
APC and PDP contains the same set of old corrupt heartless politicians.
Things would keep getting WORSE of we keep voting in these same set of people.

There are some individuals who genuinely wants to serve and transform Nigeria.
YOUNG, INTELLIGENT, FUTURE MINDED, GOOD HEARTED individuals are the ones we should vote for.

PLEASE NIGERIANS, PLEASE... I'm pleading so that every Nigerian can have the basics, GOOD(food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, education, Security, etc)

PLEASE MY BROTHERS AND SISTER
PLEASE.
Who You dey plead with? Hausa Fulanis wey go tell you say if no be him forefathers wey dey give him 50 naira and hundred Naira, you never start. Abi na the other people ! Pray make Zoo break so that everybody will start afresh, it is not for you but for your future children.
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Soulsymbol99: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dem go dey registration buhari tenure go finish. grin
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by buygala(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
elantraceey:
Funny how someone that scored 30 was shortlisted. They just picked at random, no criteria whatsoever

long time smiley
elantraceey:
Funny how someone that scored 30 was shortlisted. They just picked at random, no criteria whatsoever

long time smiley

How have you been smiley
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
guru90:

Wonderful...

For stream 1 batch C
Stream 1 batch c.. This Zontral..
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Christmasdon(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
iampeterben:
I know that they will have it. And they will also convert N-Power to an NYSC after the scrapping of NYSC passes third hearing in the house.
.WAS THINKING D'SAME.
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Cnach: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Those making npower their core breath of life are they really graduates or undergraduates ?
How can a man just put such big hope on Nigeria govt?
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Firmoceanic(m): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Don't forget that keyword*you may*
Thanks and God bless
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by guru90: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Etimbukudoh:

@location?

Aba, Abia State.....
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Gjmff: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ok
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by soji1992: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
But this outrightly dumb�
How can I score 75% and not be shortlisted and people that scored less than me are been shortlisted!!!
It makes no sense
It's just totally dumb
#ThisRubbish

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Etimocracy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
guru90:

Wonderful...

For stream 1 batch C

What's your location
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by honeybobo69: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Who You dey plead with? Hausa Fulanis wey go tell you say if no be him forefathers wey dey give him 50 naira and hundred Naira, you never start. Abi na the other people ! Pray make Zoo break so that everybody will start afresh, it is not for you but for your future children.

ethnicity, religion are part of the tools they've used to divide us for so long, and it's working (considering your comment)

we are Nigerians and believe it or not, we are all brothers and sisters, and that's the way it should be.
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Reader530(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
BLoomfrancs:
Are you sure u scored 90% or u mean 09%?
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by guru90: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Etimocracy:

What's your location

Aba, Abia State........

Heading to Lagos on Sat or Sun... this week
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Reader530:

Are you sure u scored 90% or u mean 09%?
Dunderhead junkie. When you go home, ask your stupid mother the difference between 90 and 09.
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by NwaforIgbo: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
Why is nobody asking when stream c will commence?
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by cravingmind: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
GboyegaD:
This noise about this N-Power Batch C is becoming annoying. Why are we acting as though the program is a saving grace?

The idea is to eat government money, no matter the size coz las las funds nor dey reach.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by GboyegaD(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
cravingmind:

The idea is to eat government money, no matter the size coz las las funds nor dey reach.

The major problem we are having.
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by elantraceey(f): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
buygala:

long time smiley

long time smiley

How have you been smiley

Heyyyyy..... I've been great. What about you?
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by kennyjam: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
guru90:
Now.... thumbprint moving very fast now.. process 10 persons in 8 mins......

Wonderful...

For stream 1 batch C

Pls which app can I download to get the thumb printing done on with phone. Thank you
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by buygala(m): 5:18am On Jun 04, 2021
elantraceey:

Heyyyyy..... I've been great. What about you?

I have been good

You mind dropping your contact please? smiley
I lost it when I lost my phone
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by NoChill: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2021
@ezenwaez
I got short listed yesterday, please there are a few things I'd like to know.

How do I go about my biometrics verification

Does being short listed guarantee that you have been finally selected

Thank you
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Adasun(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2021
BLoomfrancs:
is it SSCE cert. You used and did you attempt your test twice?
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by elantraceey(f): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2021
buygala:

I have been good

You mind dropping your contact please? smiley

I lost it when I lost my phone

Sure..... I'll send it in a mail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Force Institute Of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna Recruitment For Academic Jobs / Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 / I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.