Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,482 members, 7,770,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:44 AM

N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 (26158 Views)

Reason Why N-power Batch C Applicants Were Told To Carry Out Biometrics / N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Adasun(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2021
soji1992:
But this outrightly dumb�
How can I score 75% and not be shortlisted and people that scored less than me are been shortlisted!!!
It makes no sense
It's just totally dumb
#ThisRubbish
SSCE certificate,and did you write your test twice?
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Aremson14(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Scored 80 percent nothing yet
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by soji1992: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
Adasun:
SSCE certificate,and did you write your test twice?
No! Did you?
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Adasun(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
soji1992:

No! Did you?
yes,I mean I attempted mine twice.
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by soji1992: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Adasun:
yes,I mean I attempted mine twice.
Where you selected
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Adasun(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
soji1992:

Where you selected
no,do know any SSCE certificate that was selected?
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by guru90: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Adasun:

In my office they selected about 4 persons with Ssce
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by Adasun(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
guru90:

In my office they selected about 4 persons with Ssce
na waooo
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by soji1992: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Adasun:
Nooo
I have no idea
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by newspapers: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
The Batch C STREAM 2 is the second phase for NPower Batch C.

https://www.successvilla.com/npower-batch-c-stream-2-shortlisted-candidates/

It's not necessarily for those that failed Stream 1.

The Federal Government wants to empower 1M youths through Batch C.
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by ziggigmz(f): 2:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by madri4u: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2021
Please nairaland advice wether to update my profile on my dashboard which l just saw now saying: "You have not updated your profile, click to update profile" with the following information such as no BVN data, no account information provided. It went from valid to invalid BVN to no BVN data and also my account information details were intact but now showing no account information provided.
Please what and what should I update ? or should I just live it like that. Thank you all as l seek for your advice.
Re: N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 by ezenwaez(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2021
madri4u:
Please nairaland advice wether to update my profile on my dashboard which l just saw now saying: "You have not updated your profile, click to update profile" with the following information such as no BVN data, no account information provided. It went from valid to invalid BVN to no BVN data and also my account information details were intact but now showing no account information provided.
Please what and what should I update ? or should I just live it like that. Thank you all as l seek for your advice.
Leave it check back later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme / Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? / How I Got Hired And Fired Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.