Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo (34019 Views)

NFIU Uncovers Ipob's Cells In 22 Countries / Simon Ekpa Threaten To Invade Abuja, Activate Sleeper Cells In FCT- Video / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by IkengaRussell(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
na you sef no get sence..

Who told you pedrilo is Edo? Dude is a Fulani herdsmen..
Know that and know peace

Now i know peace.Sorry for any animosity caused.I was mistaken.

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by class0247: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Simbrixton:
fmr bendel would never happen

Then Biafra may never happen. You wish for Biafra but don’t wish for Bendel to happen? Funny
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Simbrixton(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
are you sick ..

He should who ? The ugm or who?
na ur papa sick
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Simbrixton(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
class0247:

Then Biafra may never happen
biafra would happen with edo igodomigodo is edo land
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Simbrixton:
na ur papa sick
see a doctor. Troll.

How many monikers you get sef ? 25?
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by allcomage: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:

I understand ur analogy, but ur approach towards actualization of biafra is dangerous.
Ipob hav openly said on numerous occasions that there is notin like south south or niger delta, claiming they r all biafra land
How on earth do u claim d great bini kingdom is biafra land? Are u pipo normal at all?
You don't understand the gist, ipob don't believe in state creation and there's nothing like South South in geography. State creation is the tool British taught fulani for divide and rule. The fulani illiterates have influenced your thinking and programmed you to reason like cow.What ipob believe in are ethnic nationalities,and what we have in the south Eastern Nigeria are efik,ibibio, anang, ijaw,Igbo, ogoni,isoko, urhobo, ishekiri etc. If you don't belong to any, then you are a fulani feeding and defending your feeding bottle ; oil and gas.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Cartelips: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
Hahahaha
Now I see why thunder will fire these ipobians
I am Esan from Edo state. How on earth do u invade my territory and try to annex it into ur stewpeed biafra.
My mum told me stories of the Nigerian civil war, how biafra army came to our village to start molesting and forcing our men to join them until Federal troops came to chase them out. U pipo even had d mind to go all d way to Kogi state and lagos b4 u were stopped at ore back in 1967. Wetin una be wan go do for lagos? Wat do d igbos want really?
I am fully behind the annihilation of these radicals by buhari and the Nigerian army to teach them in the language they understand.
Idiots and bunch of trouble makers, interlopers, drug dealers, armed robbers and evil pipo
Just see the way they're feasting on my mention like I took their wives.
Instead of u pipo to focus on d 5 south eastern states for ur biafra and build friendship with ur immediate neighbours, u will rather act like d fulanis by trying to invade and annex other pipos territory. Hypocrites

Don't mind them. No South South state will be part of Biafra. History has taught me a lot.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Simbrixton(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
see a doctor. Troll.

How many monikers you get sef ? 25?
edo is biafraland
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by NGELEBUBE: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
pedrilo:
Hahahaha
I am Esan from Edo state. How on earth do u invade my territory and try to annex it into ur stewpeed biafra.
My mum told me stories of the Nigerian civil war, how biafra army came to our village to start molesting and forcing our men to join them until Federal troops came to chase them out. U pipo even had d mind to go all d way to Kogi state and lagos b4 u were stopped at ore back in 1967. Wetin una be wan go do for lagos? Wat do d igbos want really?
I am fully behind the annihilation of these radicals by buhari and the Nigerian army to teach them in the language they understand.
Idiots and bunch of trouble makers, interlopers, drug dealers, armed robbers and evil pipo
Instead of u pipo to focus on d 5 south eastern states for ur biafra and build friendship with ur immediate neighbours, u will rather act like d fulanis by trying to invade and annex other pipos territory. Hypocrites

u lost ur identity long ago and we know it, u are never from Edo state, we know ur history and will publish it in due time, ur father is from Mali...watch out for full details!

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Sleekfingers: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jashub:
The people of Edo state have indirectly said they do not want to be a part of Biafra.

eberybody don dey distance themselves from Them.....
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by semyman: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lies from the pit of hell. No be only 7 IPOB cells but 200 IPOB detention camps. The desperation of security forces to smear IPOB by all means possible will be their own undoing. It is only in Nigeria that a group that is agitating for their separate country will be labeled a terrorist group. Why hasn't any other country except this shithole recognize IPOB as a terrorist group?
Will you keep kwuayet?
What investigations have you done to immediately respond to the allegations effectively?
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by shameonyou(m): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lies from the pit of hell. No be only 7 IPOB cells but 200 IPOB detention camps. The desperation of security forces to smear IPOB by all means possible will be their own undoing. It is only in Nigeria that a group that is agitating for their separate country will be labeled a terrorist group. Why hasn't any other country except this shithole recognize IPOB as a terrorist group?
i don't know why IPOB is giving dis people sleepless night o...
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by SimplyShit: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
Hahahaha

Taaaa! What's this minority talking about
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by IPIGSRMUMUS: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga:
[/s]

Another NL online IPIG terrorist spotted. They are always quick to support their fellow terrorists on the ground. According to Wike, your funeral is near if you desist from your terroristic activities either online or on ground.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Mckeni007: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Many IPOB members were arrested today in yenagoa
Let me see how Biafra intends to penetrate South South, many died trying to penetrate
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Minjim: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Keep living in denial

Just like we warned the North before it became late, let it be on record that we warned you ppl too.
But just like a stubborn fly, you had to follow the corpse to the grave
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[s][/s]

Another NL online IPIG terrorist spotted. They are always quick to support their fellow terrorists on the ground. According to Wike, your funeral is near if you desist from your terroristic activities either online or on ground.

Yes every unknown gun men should be brought down.they have troubled the waters.

But yet again, you are from the Sunni north , and am sure the Fulani TERRORISTs may have killed or kidnapped some.of your relatives too.

And they , the Fulani TERRORISTs may enjoy a free reign under buhari .

So ,when a southern (Igbo Yoruba urobo) president emerges in 2023 and decides to IMMEDIATELY tag MIYETTI ALLAH TERRORISTs ORGANISATION as a TERRORISTs group and order the army to massacre these herders killing people here and there , will you support the order ?

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by abeeee(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
Hahahaha
We nor dey talk too much Bross.....when e set them go move
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
abeeee:

We nor dey talk too much Bross.....when e set them go move
all these rag tag Edo cult boys sef .

Abii you think say nationalism and gangsterism dey surp for the same spot?

Sick man

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by RingRoadMafia: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
Hahahaha

Bororo, where in Esan are you from? I'm from and currently in Esan. Where you dey?
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by JaySterling: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
EdoDefence:
Ẹdo is not Biafra, IPOB be careful and don't make multiple enemies for yourselves lest you won't be different from the federal government who's at war with ISWAP, BOKO HARAM, ODUDUWA, BANDITS, and BIAFRA
Ipob has never and will never claim Edo. Stop feeling special. Edo/Benin is the only south south area not on the map of Biafra

We don’t need you people abeg
You all got nothing to offer except Prostitution, Witchcraft, Juju, update your BVN local bank scam, yahoo, cultism, ritual etc

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Franking: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
Hahahaha

Ur mother is a lying w h ore.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by arantess: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
Hahahaha
Except that you don't have an iota of sense
The bandits cells in kaduna and zamfara are all IPOB too
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by abeeee(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
tradepunter:

You are a liar and not from Edo, anyone can claim anything while online... You hatred just gave you away.

The great people of Edo live peacefully with igbos for years, so don't bring you venom to create hate between both tribes.

Your fictional story and lies from the pit of hell... I pray what you wish on others befalls you and your family 100 folds.
I am Edo and I don't like Igbo's .....
The hate for Igbo's started from them

You think Biafra was the first place to ask for secesssion ?
Go check how ojukwu....treated the ijaw seperatist then
Baba make una carry una Biafra gerout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Bororo, where in Esan are you from? I'm from and currently in Esan. Where you dey?
no mind am.. broooh... Him no saabi say Edo and Igbo na one ..

We no send divisionists or iPOB or ugm.

But we go gather kill any killer HERDSMEN when wan DESTROY our farm and rape our mama
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by abeeee(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
all these rag tag Edo cult boys sef .

Abii you think say nationalism and gangsterism dey surp for the same spot?

Sick man
That's why you wont dare....we nor dey hide ...
If e set una go move simple
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
abeeee:

That's why you wont dare....we nor dey hide ...
If e set una go move simple
you nor get level..

Go pay your rent .. abii make i wire you cash?
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Franking: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
guy, address the issue and dnt try to deviate by calling me fulani.
Where una biafra boundary pass? Speak up let's hear u loud and clear. because today u will say there is notin like south south or niger delta, tomoro u will say d news of ur incursion into our territory is propaganda. Speak up jare abi dem cook craze giv una chop?
Ozuor
Una go hail if una bring nonsense come Edo
To think we were even sympathetic to ur course not knowing u were planning to take us unawares.
Una go learn, mk una no worry.

Attention seeking piece of sh*t from Edo, there's nothing to address. Talk is cheap and u are by no means the problem of any Igbo so continue to yarn opata.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by afroxyz: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
BKayy:
It's only a fool that laughs when his neighbour is being killed.
For those that were laughing when Ndigbo are hunted, one day they will discover ipob cells in your community and lay waste to your youths.
Incase you don't know, that ipob cell is an excuse to send military to Edo

They are not thinking that far
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by pedrilo: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
abeeee:

They think we have forgotten.
They are repeating the fruits of their past deeds many years ago.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by abeeee(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
JaySterling:
Ipob has never and will never claim Edo. Stop feeling special. Edo/Benin is the only south south area not on the map of Biafra

We don’t need you people abeg
You all got nothing to offer except Prostitution, Witchcraft, Juju, update your BVN local bank scam, yahoo, cultism, ritual etc
Watin warri dey do for there
Ugheli too...
I laugh in okpe
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
abeeee:

ok make we do challenge .
You nor get level .. guy .. you hate Igbo , mean say you be psychopath..

Na so.

Igbo men dey marry thousands of Edo girls every weekend . Edo girls love us cuz of our industrousness, even sef them prefer us.. abiii i lie?

Na Benin dem born me ooo.. I speak language pass you ..

Ewuuu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu / Mother Of Boy Who Was Killed In Owerri Bursts Into Tears As PDP Visits. Photos / Nigeria’s $9 Billion Debt To P&ID: Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.