Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo (34611 Views)

One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto / NFIU Uncovers Ipob's Cells In 22 Countries / Simon Ekpa Threaten To Invade Abuja, Activate Sleeper Cells In FCT- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by UCHIHAmask: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
tutudesz:

How do differentiate between innocent Igbos from Ipob
is ipob guilty?
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by viceddy95(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
pedrilo:
why I no go bliv d story?
Did ur fore fathers try to enter lagos in 1967 and were stopped at ore? Wetin dem find go there?
U tink we r fools abi
What makes you feel am Igbo by tribe.... Where are you from in esan?.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Tvibes001(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

you are crazy!!!!
God and i forbid you.
"how dare you speak of "conquering" a people,how low have your thoughts become,do not let anger make you spill trash"
we are biafrans,we are peaceful,coordinated and free,biafra is for igbo speaking people.....
this might be impersonation,are you truly a biafran

He is not.

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by tutudesz: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

is ipob guilty?
You claim he was innocent too, while I counter your claim.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Prove to me you're from Lagos and a Yoruba migrant to this city. Where is your family company's and name ?.

Be proud of whom you are , a FULANI.

We love Fulani ,but we only against the foreign Fulani TERRORISTs..
And MIYETTI ALLAH TERRORISTs ORGANISATION
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Hey IPIG terrorist sympathizer, for your information I'm a first true son of Yoruba land, from Lagos state to be precise.
All your inchoherent rants is as useless as a fart.
Go and find another another boogie man to blame for whatever is disturbing you.

I'm for hunting down any Fulani, Boko Haram, ESN, IPIG and other terrorists. I could care less about any criminal. Anyone breaking the law deserves to be hunted down and shot like an animal

So you are ranting to the wrong person.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by IPIGSRMUMUS: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
Prove to me you're from Lagos and a Yoruba migrant to this city. Where is your family company's and name ?.

Be proud of whom you are , a FULANI.

We love Fulani ,but we only against the foreign Fulani TERRORISTs..
And MIYETTI ALLAH TERRORISTs ORGANISATION

Just listen to this ato wurinwa, omo ajokuta ma mu omi. Me prove my lineage to you a foreigner in my father's land? Must be a joker.
If you like hate Fulanis, if you like, love Fulanis - I don't give a fvck about that.
All I care about is that you and your fellow IPIG terrorists, Boko Haram members and other terrorist will be hunted down like animals .
Any other story is irrelevant and inconsequential.

Now get lost.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bro this is not a quarrel thing na..

you're from Lagos, a YORUBA migrant to awori Land .
Me too I am an Igbo migrant . So please introduce yourself the local way , your town, village and clan.. ABI you be outcast?

I know you're Fulani .. but where is your RUGA in Lagos .. are you in Wawa?
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Just listen to this ato wurinwa, omo ajokuta ma mu omi. Me prove my lineage to you a foreigner in my father's land? Must be a joker.
If you like hate Fulanis, if you like, love Fulanis - I don't give a fvck about that.
All I care about is that you and your fellow IPIG terrorists, Boko Haram members and other terrorist will be hunted down like animals .
Any other story is irrelevant and inconsequential.

Now get lost.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Chuka200: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Good one by the police and their patriotic local informants . All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. God bless Nigeria.

You are the enemy of Nigeria and you know hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by funkekemi(f): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jashub:
The people of Edo state have indirectly said they do not want to be a part of Biafra.
if you believe this news , your education needs to questioned
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Jashub: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
[s]
funkekemi:
[/s]...its seems you like to believing in stupidity
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Punishment1: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Sniperblacka: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
We Don't want trouble in Edo
Make una better dey una dey
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Theoarhics: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
good go after the ipob .. it's your duty to ..and the Indeginuos Igbo tribes of Edo state also have a duty to go after the ipob within their domain
But where wahala go dey is when you kill or injure an innocent Igbo. That one na issue oo.but as a Fulani TERRORISTs you feel you can kill and go baah?

Wait make Buhari commot, na your head we go use dey morp ground

Who be this fool? Ask your father what igbos went thru during the civil war . The worst is what is awaiting you when another war happens. Cos it will be all Nigeria against the minority igbos
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Theoarhics:

Who be this fool? Ask your father what igbos went thru during the civil war . The worst is what is awaiting you when another war happens. Cos it will be all Nigeria against the minority igbos
why are you trying to change the narrative as it currently stands it is all Nigerians against the fulani.

even the hausas in zamfara are now going to fulani settlements to attack them. So it is not like before when the fulanis deceived the yorubas and the Benue people and the middle belt to attack Igbo.

Things have changed tell your FULANI people that things have changed

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lies from the pit of hell. No be only 7 IPOB cells but 200 IPOB detention camps. The desperation of security forces to smear IPOB by all means possible will be their own undoing. It is only in Nigeria that a group that is agitating for their separate country will be labeled a terrorist group. Why hasn't any other country except this shithole recognize IPOB as a terrorist group?
Ipob can go ahead with destruction and killing in the East we don't care but they should not near South-south.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
Ipob can go ahead with destruction and killing in the East we don't care but they should not near South-south.
abdulgaffar yeah ,nobody comes to the south South.our land kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
abdulgaffar yeah ,nobody comes to the south South.our land kikikiki
you can turn it to North-east we don't care.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by evsimmigration: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Edo has never been in to picture to Biafra states.Stop drinking ogogolo.Edo is a refugee camp for Afonji where they kinsmen used to run to whenever Fulani pursued them out of their lands..South South is trying to mercy for Edo by trying to include them,cos Edo contributes nothing to Nigeria Economy, except Prostitution wintch and cultism..
No mineral resources nothing, except serving as refugee camp for Afonji.
Mind,you talk about Edo war, see Edo is a baby to Igbos when it comes to war.May be it is the wintch, cultism in Edo that is confusing you.So stop ranting like a cowardly Afonji in the Benin refugee camp

pedrilo:

Wait a minute, in ur wildest imaginations, do u expect to include Edo state in dat referendum?
Anytin outside d current 5 south east states as biafra means u guys r not ready to be free from Nigeria, you probably wants presidency and u dnt know how to go abt it because u dnt hav d numbers nor the political machinery to get it
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Fahdiga(m): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Shut up

We don't need your edo...it have nothing

Even if...its very easy to conquer so u will be our slaves

Mumu
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Fahdiga(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
ensamy:

I wonder too why EU , U.S and Asia where IPOB members are openly flying Biafran flags have not proscribed them. Nonsense country
Just imagine dear
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by dederocs(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
They will all choke to death there, you can't survive there grin
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by dederocs(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
funkekemi:
Biafrans are loud mouths, empty chest beaters, no same people will want to be part of such a vain entity...that is why you people are always suffering and being killed. Your mouth is bigger than your fists.

Bleep Biafra, you all will die slow, if you pass your boundaries. Go and kill your parents for money in biafra land. This biafra struggle will consume the East, just watch. Now I see why yorubas and hausas hate you people, soon everyone will hate you, and you all will be consumed...for your own good, use your small brain in that fl*t heads.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Cherez: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Good one by the police and their patriotic local informants . All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. God bless Nigeria.

Hahahahhahhahahaaa
I beg 200 Islamiqqqa school children needs this intelligence skill now to reunite with their parents
Atleast IPOB has never kidnapped anyone talk more children
No known intel by the police on anything in this country but IPOB forming cells in Edo?
IPOB no go even try that sef, as per wetin?
Madness
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Cherez: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2021
tungamaje:

..and Italian prostitutes

You need to stop this guy
That dirty fellow isn't even Edo by any means; see as he's already doing SS
I mean IPOB never finish for SE na Edo?
Edo?
Kai! Nigerian police that couldn't protect people against kidnappings by armed herdsmen in Edo bushes is coming to tell you IPOB have cells but has not sniffed them out?
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Cherez: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2021
pedrilo:

No mind dem, with their longer throat, dem wan swallow Wetin go choke dem
Abdul we say we don hear naaaa
You and your useless police better rescue victims from armed herdsmen kidnappers in Edo forests before telling us of an impossible feat of IPOB having cells in Edo
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Cherez: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2021
viceddy95:

So you believe this news just like that... Hope you dy condemn fulani terrorists as you just did to ipob.. Where are you from in esan?
Honestly, IPOB never even get cells in all Eastern towns na to dey go Edo again.
Hmmmmmmmm
That's how they claimed it was IPOB who attacked the prison at Eso during Endsars
Over 200 kids are in the hands of deadly kidnappers &no intel from anywhere yet NPF know of cells but have not sniffed them out
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by pedrilo: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2021
Cherez:

Abdul we say we don hear naaaa
You and your useless police better rescue victims from armed herdsmen kidnappers in Edo forests before telling us of an impossible feat of IPOB having cells in Edo
d whole of south south is out of bound for u.
U can not withstand us when shit hit d fan
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by UCHIHAmask: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
EmekaBlue:
That edo boy annoyed me with his degradation of Biafra comment
that shouldn't annoy you,neglect their mocks or vituperations,rather calmly explain to them with logic,many have grievances against us,we ain't saints,even if we are!i think it would do more good if we be meek...
our intelligence and strength is unquenchable,so what loss do we igbos have when we humbly seek Redress with southerners...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Group Calls For Facebook Ban In Nigeria (video) / Osinbajo, Ngige & Kachikwu Addressing Protesting NLC & TUC Members Today (Photos / How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.