Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? (12615 Views)

Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? / Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. / Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by iconnecta(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
no
u need to understand the difference between mobile computing Operating system and desktop operating system.

u also need to understand what is a "Device Driver".
u need to understand what is machine language.

the device driver is a software that communicate with the biometric hardware.

now, your phone biometric hardware is different from the A uand U bio-metric hardware device the developer used for programming of nasim desktop bio-metric software.

NASIM programmer used UandU digital personal programming library and drivers to build the biometric client.
so you dont expect another hardware to work just like that with that programmed client software.

1. the biometric client application is hardware dependent (it means it depend on A uandu digitaPasona Fingerprint scanner).
2. it was build with UandU digitaPasona Fingerprint scanner programming library or API.

Unless the programmer will develop the software to have compatibility with all other Biometric hardware for mobile phones and others
we have hundreds of biometric hardwares in the market.

uandu digitaPasona Fingerprint scanner is just one of them .

goodluck

1 Like

Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by wink2015(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
STATES IN NIGERIA should start their own NPOWER they should not leave it for the federal government.

I hope with the ongoing constitutional review that is going on in Nigeria this NPOWER stuff should be move to the state level.

Let capable state governor carry out the NPOWER scheme for their own youth instead of the present federal government taking the resources of the rich states in the southern part of Nigeria to share to lazy and idle state.

RESTRUCTURE NPOWER NOW AND LET STATES IN NIGERIA TAKE OVER IT.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by Godsent2021: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Please what is the site to check if you are shortlisted
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by Chamberlin1983(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
What has he done to you bro?
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by kamokaze10(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kate06:
You people will not stop amazing me. You still love collecting crumbs from the politicians each month. How long will that help in building your finances?

Small small boys are making millions each month on freelancing and you guys are still waiting for employment from a govt that is indebted with billion of dollars.

Well, this is for all app developers... I will pay you $200 for this project.

Kindly go to my profile and follow the instruction to apply, goodluck.

Anyway, we need a shopify app developer based in Nigeria to get a project done asap.

To apply, kindly check my profile and reply with ' I am free to work' accompanied with either your whatsapp or telegm user I.D.

Handsome payments awaits you.

Seems you're self employed and doing well...Can you pls put a brother through?
09121629598. I'd love to expand my horizons
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by IAMPEDRO: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Seyi8750:
What is Npower?
Npower is a youth empowerment scheme sponsor by the federal government of Nigeria.
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by nextstep(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
All this so you can collect #250 at the end of the day? How much data have you spent on npower matter?

https://www.nairaland.com/6574321/what-n-power-fmard-pace-paid-me
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by Kate06(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
kamokaze10:

Seems you're self employed and doing well...Can you pls put a brother through?
09121629598. I'd love to expand my horizons

In this era, only those working online survive.

It depends on you... I don't carry married people along..only single who are ready to learn.
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by CivilianJTF(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
There is a lot of problem login in
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by Carmal90(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kate06:

In this era, only those working online survive.

It depends on you... I don't carry married people along..only single who are ready to learn.

Single and ready to learn sir.
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by Highorbit7O16: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
Why?
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by cyberthief(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
Crying chicken
Who you Ep?
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by Karleb(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
IMASTEX:

It is a government bribe to few individuals they made jobless in the first place.

Comment of the week.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by Ifan(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Realstick941:
I know country hard that is why you want to capture your thumbprint with your phone but sadly there is no way u can do it with your phone.

I hope business cafe owners will reason well with you and collect not more than 200 naira to capture your finger print.
Are you kidding me #200what? I begged, I cried, I wailed... they collected their #1000
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by Manvalo: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
I have enrolled for the finger print in a cyber cafe, I was charge 1k,
The job was done in less than 3min.
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by gr8felix(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
I paid 1500 for the thumbprint in Mowe, Ogun State
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by owila4luv(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
You be mumu¡
U think say you wise!
Apart from Access security your Android finger print scanner is nothing

1 Like

Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by owila4luv(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin grin
Ifan:

Are you kidding me #200what? I begged, I cried, I wailed... they collected their #1000
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by Certified007: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kate06:
You people will not stop amazing me. You still love collecting crumbs from the politicians each month. How long will that help in building your finances?

Small small boys are making millions each month on freelancing and you guys are still waiting for employment from a govt that is indebted with billion of dollars.

Well, this is for all app developers... I will pay you $200 for this project.

Kindly go to my profile and follow the instruction to apply, goodluck.

Anyway, we need a shopify app developer based in Nigeria to get a project done asap.

To apply, kindly check my profile and reply with ' I am free to work' accompanied with either your whatsapp or telegm user I.D.

Handsome payments awaits you.

i want you to be my mentor...please how do i reach you
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
wink2015:
STATES IN NIGERIA should start their own NPOWER they should not leave it for the federal government.

I hope with the ongoing constitutional review that is going on in Nigeria this NPOWER stuff should be move to the state level.

Let capable state governor carry out the NPOWER scheme for their own youth instead of the present federal government taking the resources of the [s] rich states in the southern part of Nigeria to share to lazy and idle state. [/s]

RESTRUCTURE NPOWER NOW AND LET STATES IN NIGERIA TAKE OVER IT.

Lol. The same southern states that are just happened to be sitting on crude oil? And you're here referring to the other side of the country as "lazy and idle"? Do you even know the meaning of lazy and idle? The real definition of "lazy and idle" is what is currently obtainable in the south.
The other side are the ones feeding you down south from yam to maize to beans, from onion to pepper to tomatoes, from cattle to goats to rams. You don't produce all those by being "lazy and idle". Soon, you will be begging other countries to buy your crude oil at 2 dollars per barrel with the way technology is going.
Niger Delta states with the highest monthly allocations and with enough money to waste are still the ones owing salaries and pension arrears.
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
aidameoryou:

WHO KNOWS THIS HEDIOT CALLED RIGHTEOUSNESS, I REALLY WAN GIVE AM BETTER SLAP.

that guy na mumu o
Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by VICKYE(m): 2:42am On Jun 04, 2021
If you are around OYIGBO LGA, RIVERS STATE

Call for your biometric verification.

Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by bedoab10k(m): 6:48am On Jun 04, 2021
My wife was able to complete her capturing. If you're in Alakia/Airport axis I can direct to where she got it done at 500 only.
Please don't send me DM on this, I don't have any relationship with the Cafe owner. Ask your question here

Re: Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? by exohjay(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
ALAGBADO / AGBADO IJAIYE (LAGOS) Contact 08066886363 for your NPOWER BIOMETRIC ENROLLMENT. (Just N500)

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience Job Hunting Today / Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going / My Office Refused To Remit Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.