Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) (92841 Views)

Sergio Aguero Crashes Range Rover While Driving To Training / Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina / More Photos: OMG!! Sergio Aguero Badly Injured In A Horror Car Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Olabimpetoseen5(f): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Good one, a giver always never lack, it's always advice to be helpful when you are capable of doing that,

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Kennydoc(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:
If there's one thing I've noticed, it's that footballers are very generous people.

More generous than even your so called politicians.

I still remember Paulinho handing over his house and Mercedes worth millions of dollars to his driver, before he left China.

Politicians earn alot, why aren't they generous?

Even your so called billionaires would rather steal more from the masses than give, why?
Like Dangote, abi?
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by saajus: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
What a great guy.

He's now in Barca for pension. 130k per week pension is not bad.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:
If there's one thing I've noticed, it's that footballers are very generous people.

I still remember Paulinho handing over his house and Mercedes worth millions of dollars to his driver, before he left China.

Even your so called billionaires would rather steal more from the masses than give, why?

As per basic salaries, politicians don't earn that much. That is why many of them dabble into shady deals.

And there are politicians who are or were generous. For example, MKO Abiola.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by just2endowed: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lilchilz:
This is a nice thing from KUN na only few people fit do this. Well I’ve done more than that in Austria i gave a charity home a sum of £15,000 and I’m really happy doing that. I would have done that in Nigeria but eleribu ni buhari.

Bros u are not giving to buhari but Nigerians

We need love here oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by mabea: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
Now this is the real GOAT
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by mariahAngel(f): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Footballers are the best looking men...until they retire undecided
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by seyoops4u: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lol... Most of these people collect wages ooo. Millions every Fridays grin with PEACE of mind too. And that is why they are far far different from the Polithiefians

Dalil8:

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Lekan239(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:

abeg go and ask adenuga or adeleke no dey disturb me with questions wey i no even sure if i go ever get answer too.

well who knows, i fit become a billionaire tomorrow, then i go come ans ur question
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by derbykol(f): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
LaserWr:

Why won't you be generous when you earn a lot of money
Giving is not a function of whether you have or not.There are a lot of well to do people that can't give you even 1 Kobo.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by chypotenti(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lilchilz:
This is a nice thing from KUN na only few people fit do this. Well I’ve done more than that in Austria i gave a charity home a sum of £15,000 and I’m really happy doing that. I would have done that in Nigeria but eleribu ni buhari.
my guy abeg find me small thing make I take hold body nah
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by ikorodureporta: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
That's how successful people behave

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by derbykol(f): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Atlas9:

He can earn what the goodbye gestures cost him in 1 week or lless. At that rate, it's not hard to be generous.
You never jam aka gum wey get money.

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by derbykol(f): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kobicove:

Not everyone has the heart to give even when they earn a lot undecided
Exactly!!!
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Dpaulie(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
900warriorz:
As I no know anything about football nko? grin
But u know range of course
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by derbykol(f): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
When you earn 250000 pounds per week, [/b]you can afford to be as generous as Kun.[b]

But honestly, these footballers make so much money, it is like blood money.

How can someone be earning 250,000 pounds weekly?
Fallacy
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Josephkabila12: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sergio Kun Aguero one of the football Legends
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by yusluvad(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nice gesture from former Manchester City hit-man. More wins in your future endeavours Aguero S. K.

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by okuta007: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
LaserWr:

No Sir it’s not true - the rich are very stingy- A guy who is a director in my office earns nothing less than $2.7m a year officially and from other things he runs outside of official work- this guy took UBeR from a company get together and you know everyone will be kinda tipsy so no need to drive personal car go there - and this guy can’t even tip $5 after much haggling - i just dey shame for the guy and I swore never go on outing again with this guy - we were 4 and he was asking one of us to tip after he paid just $40 Uber ooooo

so na who dey give dey give no be who get dey give

2 Likes

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by ochiosa(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
braine:
Givers never lack.

Ever seen a person who gives and is poor?
And poor person can't give.

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
WriterNig:
Following the confirmation of his summer exit, it was revealed that Aguero had bought watches worth over
£90,000 made by either Tag Heuer or Hublot for every single member of City's staff, as a token of his gratitude.

All of the watches were engraved with the words “Gracias! Kun Aguero.”

He also raffled off his Range Rover Evoque, which cost in the region of £56,000 (N29 million).

The lucky raffle winner was one of City's kit men, which Aguero was said to be delighted with.

In the video Aguero hands over the keys to his Range Rover while the car is parked up and ready to be whisked away.

The kit man was clearly overwhelmed by the gesture and gave Aguero a kiss on the cheek before joining him in a warm embrace.

It's a thoroughly heart-warming moment that's sure to hit you right in the feels.

@City_Xtra tweeted;

Givemesport

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

That's a real nigga right there

Realer than all of those sorry-ass fraudsters who keep shouting on nairaland everyday

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by macjireh: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lilchilz:
Abeg boss u can do little for me pls....I'm being owed 4months salaries with wife and 2 children to take care of...my house rent expired last month...I need help now seriously

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by salem1996: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
LaserWr:

embarassed generosity is not in much but in the passion and devotion to the needs and happiness of others. If it was to be in much, then Nigerians will never experience poverty of any kind I believe cry

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Asianjollof007: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lilchilz:

Bros abeg, i'm a nigerian and i really need help. Forget buhari na mad man, any amount i swear i go appreciate
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kepa did not have much of a role in Chelsea’s champions league championship win but the one good thing he did is he went over and hugged a crying Aguero on the field after that final. I was happy to see that because Aguero is not only an EPL legend but such a classy individual. He’s also an active gamer and I’ve seen some of his videos where he interacts with fans while playing … he even called Messi during on of those live streams.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Asianjollof007: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
derbykol:
Fallacy
Wdym?
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Asianjollof007: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
derbykol:
Fallacy
Wdym?
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by codemaniacs: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
okuta007:

No Sir it’s not true - the rich are very stingy- A guy who is a director in my office earns nothing less than $2.7m a year officially and from other things he runs outside of official work- this guy took UBeR from a company get together and you know everyone will be kinda tipsy so no need to drive personal car go there - and this guy can’t even tip $5 after much haggling - i just dey shame for the guy and I swore never go on outing again with this guy - we were 4 and he was asking one of us to tip after he paid just $40 Uber ooooo

so na who dey give dey give no be who get dey give

do you know his family and extended family situation

some people have to take care of their family and extended family members especially when they earn that high, they can do things that will disgust you ( non family member ) but can never do things that will disgust family.

would you rather be a rich man whose family is suffering but outside family, you let your friends and strangers enjoy your wealth
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nice gesture.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by braine(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
ochiosa:
And poor person can't give.

Who said? "Poor" is relative.

Dangote is "poor" to some people.

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Makestyles: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
LaserWr:

Not a smart response. Politicians earn a lot for so long. Footballers earn a lot for a short duration.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Sonoyom(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
King Kun Aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night / Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.