Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) (92583 Views)

Real Madrid Players Gifted New Electric BMW Cars Worth ₦‎140m Each (Photos) / Sergio Aguero Crashes Range Rover While Driving To Training / Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by barinedan(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
May this kind of unexpected blessings locate me ooo, I don suffer too much

2 Likes

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by extol1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lilchilz:
This is a nice thing from KUN na only few people fit do this. Well I’ve done more than that in Austria i gave a charity home a sum of £15,000 and I’m really happy doing that. I would have done that in Nigeria but eleribu ni buhari.
in the see of Nigerians, charity begins at home. the people of Nigeria needs it more than Austrians

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by NybenSBF101(m): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
God punish poverty
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:
If there's one thing I've noticed, it's that footballers are very generous people.

More generous than even your so called politicians.

I still remember Paulinho handing over his house and Mercedes worth millions of dollars to his driver, before he left China.

Politicians earn alot, why aren't they generous?

Even your so called billionaires would rather steal more from the masses than give, why?

Reason is that footballers earn far more than they have time to spend. I.e they are always at the training ground and their fun lives are mostly restricted when in season haence they usually have a lot of spare cash unlike like politicians, their value is determined by the cash they command hence they are naturally inclined to accumulating more money

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Lamasta(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Our true legend, you will forever remain in our heart....
From all of us at Manchester City we wish you all the best in your new challenge in Barcelona

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by emmabest2000(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:
If there's one thing I've noticed, it's that footballers are very generous people.

I still remember Paulinho handing over his house and Mercedes worth millions of dollars to his driver, before he left China.

Even your so called billionaires would rather steal more from the masses than give, why?

More generous than the so called Pastors
AKA..... GO'S cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by justmondris: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:

The reason is because of greed.com

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by janga02(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
What a good gesture! May God bless our hustle. I wish to be a cheerful give one day.

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by justmondris: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
baike:
Why not me
What stops you from becoming the giver rather than becoming the receiver?
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by justmondris: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
LaserWr:

Why won't you be generous when you earn a lot of money
Generosity has nothing to do with what you have or what you earn. It’s a thing of the heart.
If you are not generous with the little you have when you are poor, you will never be generous when you are rich. He that is generous in little, is super generous in much.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Spectaclesawe25: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Form is temporary but class is permanent.
Kun Aguero del Castillo na man you be!!
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by koolaid87: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
LaserWr:

Why won't you be generous when you earn a lot of money

Dumb comment

Being generous has nothing to do with how prosperous you are. Even some average folks are more generous than some rich guys

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Mustoph1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
I just hope he had done the needful to his family. Many big guys prefers to lavish money outside and watch their relatives die in poverty. Our families are our responsibility before any other person. Let's not neglect them. No do pass yourself too o.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Aguogba(m): 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Big boy things

Big boy + big heart (fixed)

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by erico2k2(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
WriterNig:
Following the confirmation of his summer exit, it was revealed that Aguero had bought watches worth over
£90,000 made by either Tag Heuer or Hublot for every single member of City's staff, as a token of his gratitude.

All of the watches were engraved with the words “Gracias! Kun Aguero.”

He also raffled off his Range Rover Evoque, which cost in the region of £56,000 (N29 million).

The lucky raffle winner was one of City's kit men, which Aguero was said to be delighted with.

In the video Aguero hands over the keys to his Range Rover while the car is parked up and ready to be whisked away.

The kit man was clearly overwhelmed by the gesture and gave Aguero a kiss on the cheek before joining him in a warm embrace.

It's a thoroughly heart-warming moment that's sure to hit you right in the feels.

@City_Xtra tweeted;

Givemesport

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
for your Information £56K=N39,200,000 cos £1=N700

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by princewarri1985: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
This is a man with good heart and this almost put tears in my eyes because the opposite is what we have in Nigeria here, greedy and wicked bastards, because they will have 500 million naira in their and will still want to oppress and take the last 10,000 a common struggling man has to add to their own and may God purnish all of them

2 Likes

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Marpol2021(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Vanity upon vanity
PRAY FOR SMALL SENSE.THE PHONE YOU USE TO TYPE IS ALSO VANITY

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by carlos1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Vanity upon vanity

Poverty upon poverty
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by olisaEze(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Why can’t I just have friends that behave like dis? undecided

If u know ure thinking of relocating to another country and u want to behave like dis when u leave, better gather here lemme friend u inna hurry! Don’t worry about gender, I accept female friends too. grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Wasky101: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:

Politicians dont earn alot, they steal alot

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by RomanGreen: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:

Rightly said but it's peculiar to Africans especially.... The average Nigerian billionaire prefers to hand out crumbs to people, he prefers to be worshipped and adored. Sick society

2 Likes

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Wasky101: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dalil8:

Politicians dont earn alot, they steal alot

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by bikefab(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Money speaking
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
He'll do better in bercelona

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by ledaman: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
When you big nature has the way to boast your moral and prestige Kun Na confirm Big boy!

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by mechanics(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Big man.
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by nsiba: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
mzBEAM:
Footballers are the real BALLERS.

Except anything Assnals , they are losers
Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Penaldo did same thing to El kanemi warriors in 2017...

Yeeeee, who slapped me?

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Ebony69(f): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lilchilz:
This is a nice thing from KUN na only few people fit do this. Well I’ve done more than that in Austria i gave a charity home a sum of £15,000 and I’m really happy doing that. I would have done that in Nigeria but eleribu ni buhari.

Lai muha..... grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by Henroo88(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Good guy. Na God go bless am for those he has helped

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by SmartyPants(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Life!

That car is the equivalent of a day and half's wages for Aguero, and probably a full year and a half's wages for the groundsman.

1 Like

Re: Moment Sergio Aguero Gifted His N29m Range Rover EVQ To Man City's Kitman (Vid) by aycapri(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
tayo4ng:
I must make this money
important

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night / 10 Footballers Whose Greed And Lifestyle Ruined Their Career / Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.