Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex (2100 Views)

What/how Does A Girl Feel When She Sits On A Guy's Lap? / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by UYEMDO35(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
What do you think can make a girl feel sad after sex? I really can't figure out.... According to my friend he was like after having sex with his suppose girlfriend for the first time. The girl became sad... He tried persuading her... But the girl refuse to talk.. So he had to open up to the girl that.... It was his first time of having sex in his entire life... The girl was like..... Chai...I don Bleep-up..(putting her two hands on her head).
......... She angrily left and promise to call but ever since then the girl didn't call neither did her line went through..
And he is ashame to approach her...
Please advice needed.....
Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by Jeon(f): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
UYEMDO35:
What do you think can make a girl feel sad after sex? I really can't figure out.... According to my friend he was like after having sex with his suppose girlfriend for the first time. The girl became sad... He tried persuading her... But the girl refuse to talk.. So he had to open up to the girl that.... It was his first time of having sex in his entire life... The girl was like..... Chai...I don bleeped-up..(putting her two hands on her head).
......... She angrily left and promise to call but ever since then the girl didn't call neither did her line went through..

Browsing burns calories..

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by Jeon(f): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
UYEMDO35:
What do you think can make a girl feel sad after sex? I really can't figure out.... According to my friend he was like after having sex with his suppose girlfriend for the first time. The girl became sad... He tried persuading her... But the girl refuse to talk.. So he had to open up to the girl that.... It was his first time of having sex in his entire life... The girl was like..... Chai...I don bleeped-up..(putting her two hands on her head).

You are the friend

6 Likes

Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by UYEMDO35(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jeon:

You are the friend
No! Am not.
Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by UYEMDO35(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jeon:

Browsing burns calories..
Please enlighten me more on that.
Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by Cholls(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
My brother when you stand up immediately after having sex with her

[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by blackboy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
She has just screwed the guyz soul , flesh and destiny spiritually and physically and is feeling sorry for him cause she got feelings for him.
Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by advanceDNA: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
blackboy:
She has just screwed the guyz soul , flesh and destiny spiritually and physically and is feeling sorry for him cause she got feelings for him.

Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
You did a poor man's job. And there is no second chance for redemption.
Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by Getdabag: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ninejaywon:
You did a poor man's job. And there is no second chance for redemption.
women are meant to satisfy us not the other way around
Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by Gjmff: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
She must cum atleast twice while you cum last ...

I don’t want to brag about what I do!

Get on your job and let your nuts hang bro
Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by GeneralPula: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
When you don’t hit the G spot..

When you don’t let her climax..

When you used just 30seconds to cam..

Those are some contributing factors..
Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Getdabag:
women are meant to satisfy us not the other way around

Dey there make pant dey wear you.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by neighbourhud: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
They deserve to be happy

Please check my signature for proven health solutions and wealth creating eBooks

Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by Getdabag: 1:04am On Jun 04, 2021
Ninejaywon:

Dey there make pant dey wear you.
weak men of 21st century go and ask if ur daddy licked the hole of a woman
Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 04, 2021
Getdabag:
weak men of 21st century go and ask if ur daddy licked the hole of a woman

You must be very mad for this statement.

3 Likes

Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by bepositive11: 2:42am On Jun 04, 2021
UYEMDO35:
What do you think can make a girl feel sad after sex? I really can't figure out.... According to my friend he was like after having sex with his suppose girlfriend for the first time. The girl became sad... He tried persuading her... But the girl refuse to talk.. So he had to open up to the girl that.... It was his first time of having sex in his entire life... The girl was like..... Chai...I don Bleep-up..(putting her two hands on her head).

When she feels used
Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by frozen70(f): 4:29am On Jun 04, 2021
UYEMDO35:

Probably she didn't have orgasm and being that the guy is a first timer, she us already use to guys that knows how to do it right
Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by fattprince(m): 6:15am On Jun 04, 2021
Jeon:

You are the friend
Hi Chi59
Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by Twelfthman: 6:17am On Jun 04, 2021
All these small boys self know nothing else except sex topic..
Everything can make a woman sad.
If you trying to find it you will keep trying to find it. Just manage them like that is if u like her.
Re: What Do U Think Can Make A Girl Feel Sad After Sex by Divoc19(f): 6:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Emotional Guilt.
Or
She's not into it.

UYEMDO35:

(1) (Reply)

Students Cought Having $ex In Broad Daylight (watch VIDEO) / Drama As Condoms Fall Out Of Evangelist’s Pocket At ATM Stand (video) / She's Missing, Help! The Family Is Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.