Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu (35082 Views)

Atiku's Arranged America Visit. Stating The Facts / “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP / Garba Shehu To Dump Buhari Soon – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 04, 2021
Nigeria has been Ichabodized. When you have the likes of Lie moohamad, garbage nshi-ewu, femi Adesinner, adamumu garbage all at once, what's up na? Na magic? Even the nysc dg wey talk say corpers fit go war. And the Oga kpatapata moohamad bullhari.
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by blasterman(m): 4:57am On Jun 04, 2021
Splitmind:
Nigeria is and will forever remain the UNDISPUTED GIANT OF AFRICA

God Bless PMB

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

in terms of what even Ghana don overtake una

oil is no longer black gold.

Buhari with his f9 parrallel in Waec is the president of a country what do you expect. for u to get f9 parralel with failure in all subjects except IRS/IRK.

that show say the brain no dey work.

in 1983 he destroyed prosperous economy

I havent even added his age-80s
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by zoedew: 5:04am On Jun 04, 2021
Very evasive and intellectually dishonest response by the FG. The thing speaks for itself!!
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by LordPsalm(m): 5:52am On Jun 04, 2021
Giant of Africa indeed.
We are officially dwarfs of Africa
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by jimmynauty: 6:02am On Jun 04, 2021
Brexxit:
grin

South Africa is the giant of Africa.

Nigeria or United African republic is just a big for nothing entity with dickheads as leaders.

Dickhead pleases a woman but this leaders can't be honored as dickhead.
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 04, 2021
BigSarah:
Giant of Africa? I think we've lost that Bragging right. Unless we're talking about population...

“If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you’re going to have selfish, ignorant leaders.”
Yes, this surmises the problem of Nigeria.

selfishness and ignorance

#LoveThat
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Lazenby007(m): 6:06am On Jun 04, 2021
Idiot
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by baddosky1: 6:14am On Jun 04, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
80℅ of Nigerians lack discipline.

Majority of them are proud while doing evil including their leaders. The chief of nepotism won an election riding on an anti corruption mantra, exposing how shallow the average Nigerian is when taking critical decisions.

Nigerians are generally confused people who cannot discern direction, so when they were promised change, they didn't ask what kind of change, positive or negative.

Abeg I hope you remember it is mainly the Muslim North and South West that voted Buhari.

Igbos have nothing to do with his election and totally rejected him. But for the hatred other tribes had for Igbos and GEJ, they decided to vote in Buhari thinking they were doing it to our detriment.
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by ProfAmaben(m): 6:19am On Jun 04, 2021
[[s]quote author=Splitmind post=102347033]Nigeria is and will forever remain the UNDISPUTED GIANT OF AFRICA

God Bless PMB

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!! [/quote][/s]
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by watchindelta(m): 6:25am On Jun 04, 2021
Giant of evil bigbig evil and suffering, selfishness, hypocrite, dirty, foolishness, pain, sorrow, agony, abegin outa here.
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Brexxit:
grin

Nigeria or United African republic is just a big for nothing entity with dickheads as leaders.

Sad but true. Even RSA has wasteful goons as leaders.
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by vineyardfarms: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2021
@ shehu garba - sometimes your alltrances and that of the minister of information fuel the politics - always painting already failed policies of your govt - whosoever that point out flaws is often term an anti -govt. Why not tow the part of honour . . .
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Techguy96(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2021
Splitmind:

God Bless PMB

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
Have u received your kpomo n bole today?

Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Benzemma(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2021
Na now una Know say na big name dey kill dog.

How can you name odinary dog "lion" and expect it to act like a lion?

It is obvious that Nigeria is not qualified to bear that name " Giant of Africa"

When you want to fool a person, hail and call the person name that he didn't merit.

Nigerian politicians are being fooled by other countries of the world, by calling them giant of Africa. And they were happy looting everything that God used to bless this country, with the assertion that the country is rich. Little did they know that their so called giantness, in FOOLISHNESS.
Mtchew!
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by madridsta007(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2021
Gerrard59:

Thanks for the reply.

Regarding the bold, all British representatives/delegates to Nigeria/West Africa were elated and praised the publication. It was a major eye-opener to me - Britain loves the present state of Nigeria. embarassed

But don't you think war is inevitable if Buhari carries out his threat? Do you expect Igbos to sit and watch themselves slaughtered again? This time, Tivs, Idomas and other ethnic minorities won't join the Fulanis.

Of course the British loves the present state of Nigeria. I wonder why this is strange to Nigerians. How would Britian love a Nigeria recording a 5-7% annual GDP growth and is slowly, being independent? Of course that would scare any colonial masterv undecided. You think the British love a progressive, modernist, economically & militarily strong Nigeria? Of course not. So they had to work with Obama to effect a regime change in 2015.
The mistake the West made with China, they wouldnt make with Nigeria.

Again, we talk about "war" as if it is some child's play. Will Buhari carry his threat on the Igbo man? Most likely. He is aware that the British will give him diplomatic support and usually, the Americans will tag along. So this is the "best" time. I do not think it will be that extensive to elicit a war, but of course the Igbo will not sit back and watch themselves massacred.
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Ehisod(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2021
Splitmind:

God Bless PMB

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

Any time God blesses PMB, may God unleash the Devil on you as he did with Job.
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by true2god: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Brexxit:
grin

United Africa Republic or United Fulani Reprublic?
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Rotji(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2021
etokhana:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4000386906720286&id=100002470489894

You know what, I will never waste my precious time to read whatever response Garba Shehu, Femi Adesina or Lai Mohammed will make to any statements relating the current situation of things in this Nigeria.

While genuine people or groups are showing great concerns to the unfortunate degeneration of many aspects of governance in Nigeria leading to the unprecedented state of anarchy we are witnessing today. Those 3 musketeers will rather continue to live in denial, and without any iota of shame or conscience continue to give unreasonable excuses as to why nobody should talk or say the true state of affairs.

Garba Shehu's Nigeria is very different from our own Nigeria o, ehen angry
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Psoul(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Gerrard59(m): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
madridsta007:

Of course the British loves the present state of Nigeria. I wonder why this is strange to Nigerians. How would Britian love a Nigeria recording a 5-7% annual GDP growth and is slowly, being independent? Of course that would scare any colonial masterv undecided. You think the British love a progressive, modernist, economically & militarily strong Nigeria? Of course not. So they had to work with Obama to effect a regime change in 2015.

Again, we talk about "war" as if it is some child's play. Will Buhari carry his threat on the Igbo man? Most likely. He is aware that the British will give him diplomatic support and usually, the Americans will tag along. So this is the "best" time. I do not think it will be that extensive to elicit a war, but of course the Igbo will not sit back and watch themselves massacred.

Sorry but I have to elongate this discourse, why is Africa's case different compared to Asian countries such as Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, India (at least they're doing relatively OK) etc?
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by madridsta007(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
Gerrard59:

Sorry but I have to elongate this discourse, why is Africa's case different compared to Asian countries such as Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, India (at least they're doing relatively OK) etc?

Chief, I am very busy man lol, as an Assistant Professor in the US chasing tenureship... You want to delve into a long conversation that will eat up time, Sir.
May come back to this if I find the time.

1 Like

Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Gerrard59(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
madridsta007:

Chief, I am very busy man lol, as an Assistant Professor in the US chasing tenureship... You want to delve into a long conversation that will eat up time, Sir.
May come back to this if I find the time.

OK, till then.

1 Like

Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by Magnoliaa(f): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Split mind indeed

grin grin
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by seguno2: 2:18am On Jun 07, 2021
madridsta007:

Are we not giving too much credit to the British and Americans over our own affairs? Can that be a way for us to avoid responsibilities
Re: Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu by madridsta007(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
seguno2:

Are we not giving too much credit to the British and Americans over our own affairs? Can that be a way for us to avoid responsibilities

Acknowledging that a thing- neocolonialism in this case- exists, isnt "giving too much credit".
It is simply stating facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks / 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration / Jonathan Tweets About His Reception Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.