Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex (4541 Views)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by Gores: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hello everyone. Their is this girl I have been dating since last year , I took real good care of the girl , I have spent roughly 600k on her ! She is a graduate but not working at the moment so I have to put her on monthly pay , send money for her upkeep each month and also render other support and buy her gifts.I have had many sexual relationships in the past .

Several months without sex in the relationship ,I want it but this girl kept insisting that no sex until I marry her of which I made it clear to her in the first place that it will still take few years before I can finally settle.

I love this girl to some extent and really want us to actually be together but I can’t cope with the no Sex in a relationship having waited for several months without sex! this girl is not a virgin !

I ended the relationship because I felt this girl is just using me or something. I felt since this girl isn’t a virgin , sex shouldn’t be a problem so far it’s protected sex! I ended the relationship because I felt she seems like many other girls out there who just want everything for nothing!

Your contribution will be helpful !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by Bola146(f): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
lipsrsealed Get a meaningful life embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by edochie12: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
You did well,she will be pretending in front of you but she will go at your back to collect dicks.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by Cholls(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by SILENTandSMART2: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Eleribuu man....... grin

Oloshi cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by Anfield247(m): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dating a girl without fu*king her is like entering a family meeting without greeting the elders! Go back to her and collect your glory!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by Gores: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Anfield247:
Dating a girl without fu*king her is like entering a family meeting without greeting the elders! Go back to her and collect your glory!

True that

9 Likes

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by Gores: 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
edochie12:
You did well,she will be pretending in front of you but she will go at your back to collect dicks.

� correct

2 Likes

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by bepositive11: 3:04am On Jun 04, 2021
Gores:
Hello everyone. Their is this girl I have been dating since last year , I took real good care of the girl , I have spent roughly 600k on her ! She is a graduate but not working at the moment so I have to put her on monthly pay , send money for her upkeep each month and also render other support and buy her gifts.I have had many sexual relationships in the past .

Several months without sex in the relationship ,I want it but this girl kept insisting that no sex until I marry her of which I made it clear to her in the first place that it will still take few years before I can finally settle.

I love this girl to some extent and really want us to actually be together but I can’t cope with the no Sex in a relationship having waited for several months without sex! this girl is not a virgin !

I ended the relationship because I felt this girl is just using me or something. I felt since this girl isn’t a virgin , sex shouldn’t be a problem so far it’s protected sex! I ended the relationship because I felt she seems like many other girls out there who just want everything for nothing!

I have a question for you. If you have sex with her and she gets pregnant, what would you do?

3 Likes

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by fattprince(m): 6:22am On Jun 04, 2021
Gores:

She was using you. She is having sex with other boys. She won a whopping 600k from you. But nothing can be done about that count your loss and move on. Thank God you out of the sinking fund mentality. Learn and one more thing. Whatever she says or do aside from offering the pussy and giving you a mind blowing sex don't accept her back. And even when she does give you sex and you accept don't spend on her unless necessary. You can start from giving her only 10k once after asking you for 100k 10 times.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by Divoc19(f): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2021
Maybe doesn't like you. Any girl that really likes a guy will die to have sex with him.

If she's not a virgin then, she may even be giving someone else self.

Let a girl love you for who you are NOT what you are doing for her.

Gores:

12 Likes

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by fati2001(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2021
Gores:

my prayer is to meet a partner that follow the Lord commandment...

NO WONDER DECENT PEOPLE ARE SINGLE NOW.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2021
No game,I go Bleep that same babe without spending a dime,na una dey fund them na we dey Bleep them.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by Gores: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Divoc19:
Maybe doesn't like you. Any girl that really likes a guy will die to have sex with him.

If she's not a virgin then, she may even be giving someone else self.

Let a girl love you for who you are NOT what you are doing for her.

That’s true and that’s why was why I decided to end it. I would have spent my money on some stucked projects which would have atleast gone far A bit

5 Likes

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by Gores: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
fati2001:

my prayer is to meet a partner that follow the Lord commandment...

NO WONDER DECENT PEOPLE ARE SINGLE NOW.

This girl isn’t a virgin , so no decency and their is no glory in pain. I work my ass off to foot her bills and get nothing not even sex
Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by Philipmighty(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
This op nah 48 Jew man
Spending 600k on top her head yet you even see pant sniff..lol
Guy next time no dey mumu around

5 Likes

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by laughitall(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Op u are a mumu man ..

1 Like

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by flyinnizam(m): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Gores:

senior simp

1 Like

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by Lilpen3758: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
I give girl #500 make she come my side my Bleep her and she no come i come sick for 2days straight, i never Bleep her uptil now but i never give up my #500 must do it's job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by Skullano(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Guys, should we really talk to him??.
Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by Jeon(f): 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Gores:

This girl isn’t a virgin , so no decency and their is no glory in pain. I work my ass off to foot her bills and get nothing not even sex

Did she forced you to foot her bills?

1 Like

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by AvalonSpace(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
bepositive11:

I have a question for you. If you have sex with her and she gets pregnant, what would you do?
he said he wanted a protected sex, besides a man who can place a monthly pay on you can keep you comfortable in his house

3 Likes

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:21am On Jun 05, 2021
Fake post...
Who dash you 600k to spend on a woman??
Uncle Lai Mohammed..

4 Likes

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by bepositive11: 2:32am On Jun 05, 2021
AvalonSpace:
he said he wanted a protected sex, besides a man who can place a monthly pay on you can keep you comfortable in his house

There's always a risk of pregnancy though
Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by KingClown(m): 11:39am On Jun 05, 2021
na their way.

most of them want everything for nothing.

if you will sit down and analyze, you will discover that you have not gained shi-shi from this gal but everyday naso so billing from her.

I have been in your situation before although I no spend reach 600k , me sef the thing tire me i just move.

if you truely get 600k to spend on top woman trust me women go dy give you enough green light because their talent is to smell money.....no stress yourself top that girl.
you are the prize not her.

the only sad part is that she has used you to upgrade herself for her next potential maga.

hope you don learn your lesson and begin to learn how to spot selfish women from afar to avoid stress.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by KingClown(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Fake post... Who dash you 600k to spend on a woman?? Uncle Lai Mohammed..

people get money for this Nigeria.
I know people that have spent more than that on women.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2021
KingClown:

people get money for this Nigeria.

I know people that have spent more than that on women.

Yes but not the Op..
He is Faking it ..

1 Like

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by KingClown(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Yes but not the Op.. He is Faking it ..

what's your proof ?

2 Likes

Re: Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex by multiple4u: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
You waited so long bro!

Then you are a Simp! When the Redpiller talk about taking the red pill, this is why they want you to take one!

How can you spend 600k with no pussy? To make matters worse, she not even a virgin. So what is she protecting? Guy you are real Simp! I get mad when I see guys fall for this shit. She us fucking one broke guy for free.

She does not offer anything else in that relationship. Let assume she's the one spending and sponsoring you and she said no sex, I can understand. I would like to know what she's contributing since you started dating her.

For the ladies who wants a free ride and looking for a guy to use, please offer sex if you have not else to offer.

Nothing is free! I hope you learned that in Biology about different types of relationships in the animal kingdom.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / "I’m Ending It Soon": 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Weeps Over Not Having A Boyfrien / If I fuçkèd A Girl Assx Does That Make Me Gay? Help please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.