Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! (4138 Views)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / Boyfriend Hired Friend To Sleep With His Girlfriend As Loyalty Test, She Reacted / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Bradford111(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
So I decided to do a loyalty test with my girlfriend with my new sim see how it goes below! What do you guys think of this girl!!!?

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Bradford111(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Continuation

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
A girl will be sharing all these info to a stranger via text! Who have that time sef to reply all...

18 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by jaeyking(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
Who goes into a girl's dm and starts asking her out and u think she would fall

Please everyone is now wise.

And by the way na joblessness dey worry u

18 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Agpxxx(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wasted my time reading these rubbish.... even mumu go knw say na trap. U nr sharp and ur so called babe dy collect long and beta bulala frm anoda guy. loyalty test indeed OP nr wise > grin grin. Those holes aren't loyal

26 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by 2special(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
She sound somehow cheap and guy, you need to be enjoying the relationship with her but she said you're eduring the relationship with her....A Red Flag

17 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Bradford111(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
2special:
She sound somehow cheap and guy, you need to be enjoying the relationship with her but she said you're eduring the relationship with her....A Red Flag

So what do you think I do??
Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
What i see is two local breeds deceiving themselves..... You think ur girl is loyal? Look again

About to build? Join us on our live thread for our ongoing building project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature

13 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Jobless boys too much for this nigeria walahi

3 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Namdeenero(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
So this is how you chat a girl on a normal day?? You chat a girl and immediately start professing love, na so you cheap reach?? Both you and your girl all of you are mad! angry

8 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Sainturch1: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
If you are wise, you should understand that at a point the girl coded that it might be a test, and started responding like she is not interested.
That statement "na fyn boy I go chop" says a lot about her. Better use your head.
Btw, why your girl dey type like say she dey related to portable?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Bradford111(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sainturch1:
If you are wise, you should understand that at a point the girl coded that it might be a test, and started responding like she is not interested.
That statement "na fyn boy I go chop" says a lot about her. Better use your head.
Btw, why your girl dey type like say she dey related to portable?
Omo I was thinking about that phrase too
Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Enny2013(f): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
D girl tried.
I dnt even hv time for this long chart. I will use my Truecaller first.
Then,blocking tins.
I dnt chat wt strange men.

3 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Bradford111(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Enny2013:
D girl tried.
Then,blocking tins.

She is a hoe I just saw it

2 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Psych412(f): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
run away little boy

3 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Enny2013(f): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bradford111:

She is a hoe I just saw it
Nah! How? Whr did she portray dat in d chat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by 2special(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bradford111:

from the text, she initially show interest and wants to explore with a guy she knows better, probably she didn't want to go out with a guy she doesn't know or have not met, she's not stable, be prepare for any eventuality.

10 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Bradford111(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
Enny2013:

Nah! How? Whr did she portray dat in d chat?

The way she reveal personal details and also the way she sounded about the money money money says a lot

5 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Enny2013(f): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bradford111:

The way she reveal personal details and also the way she sounded about the money money money says a lot
She said her mind nau. Who doesn't want money?
To me, she's loyal. She didn't compromise.
Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Bradford111(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Enny2013:

She said her mind nau. Who doesn't want money?
To me, she's loyal. She didn't compromise.

K let me just try and think so
Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Enny2013(f): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bradford111:

K let me just try and think so
She said she doesn't double date.
Wot of some girls dat will say "let me think about it"?
Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Shadysen: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
none of them are loyal even the one you married talkless od girlfriend, stop wasting your time testing her, better still use money to test her let's see.

3 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Joniww(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Enny2013:
D girl tried.
Then,blocking tins.
cause na retired u be , with years of experience grin

3 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Enny2013(f): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Joniww:
cause na retired u be , with years of experience grin
U ar not relevant,bro...u ar not important at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Joniww(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bradford111:

better focus on your self cause you won't even marry her. It another man that will do so.. invest in urself.. who relationship help biko

4 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Joniww(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Who give a fuc.k about u tongue
Enny2013:

U ar not relevant,bro...u ar not important at all.

1 Like

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Timmy9999: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bradford111:
So I decided to do a loyalty test with my girlfriend with my new sim see how it goes below! What do you guys think of this girl!!!?
is testing someone really necessary,she might fall, but she should have given straight answer that she's not interested because she is in relationship that is when I can say she pass, but now she might fall if the little pressure is added.

2 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Bradford111(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
Enny2013:

She said she doesn't double date.
Wot of some girls dat will say "let me think about it"?
She is falling

3 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Sucre6: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
How old are u exactly? grin

See this babe is more smarter than you, she already know it's a trap and she's beating you in your own game, she will talk more trashy to you here and tell u how much she love her boyfriend so that you will think she can't do without u, lmao

Op u dull no be small grin

5 Likes

Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Enny2013(f): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bradford111:

She is falling

Wow! Interesting.
Re: Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! by Bradford111(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Enny2013:

Wow! Interesting.

What do you say she even acccepted I come pick her up from work and was asking you if I’m coming or not

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Terrible!!! / I Am Busted!!! / Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.