Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Married Women In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women In Love With Me (3582 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women In Love With Me by ObamaMessi: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
I had this woman who we lived in thesame compound, she's Tiv by tribe. She was at her late 20s. She was always fond of me and asks of me in my absence. I never thought she was feeling something for me. Sometimes she looks straight into my eyes and make her looks softer. Her looks on me shows deep affection.This
woman bought me recharge card on my birthday, and always give me food to eat.Whatever i ask her she strive to get it for me.
To cut the long story short, she always touch me and call me to her room and just be looking at me.She shew different signs until she lurred me to hug her. She was soft and good for romance, but i never did.
The second woman was older by far, i think around 40s.Tho she did her's in a more matured way. This woman always ask who my girlfriend is. She love sitting beside me but never made eye contacts or touches. One sunday while everybody have gone to church, she cooked and fetched my own share for me. I was in the room and this woman, without knocking, forced in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women In Love With Me by ObamaMessi: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
She dressed in a seductive way. She tied only rapa and it didn't go above her breasts. She said i should eat the food imediately but i refused. She forced and started feeding me, tho i was greatly shocked, i enjoyed it. My dick went up and i couldn't hide it. As if she was observing it, she began to smile.Before i realised she was robbing it with her hand. I didn't knw when i pushed her off me. She looked disappointed, i thought it was over but this woman grabbed me again. Lo, her husband arrived in the compound.She peeped through the window to wath his movement.When he entered into the room she quickly banged out and pretended as if she was coming from the toilet.
Please advise me on how to do because i keep seeing somany married women showing thesame signs and i hate it.
Re: Married Women In Love With Me by mmadu4: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
ObamaMessi:
I had this woman who we lived in thesame compound, she's Tiv by tribe. She was at her late 20s. She was always fond of me and asks of me in my absence. I never thought she was feeling something for me. Sometimes she looks straight into my eyes and make her looks softer. Her looks on me shows deep affection.This
woman bought me recharge card on my birthday, and always give me food to eat.Whatever i ask her she strive to get it for me.
To cut the long story short, she always touch me and call me to her room and just be looking at me.She shew different signs until she lurred me to hug her. She was soft and good for romance, but i never did.
The second woman was older by far, i think around 40s.Tho she did her's in a more matured way. This woman always ask who my girlfriend is. She love sitting beside me but never made eye contacts or touches. One sunday while everybody have gone to church, she cooked and fetched my own share for me. I was in the room and this woman, without knocking, forced in.

Please visit any psychiatric hospital close to you. Whatever the bill is, let me know.

26 Likes

Re: Married Women In Love With Me by ObamaMessi: 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
mmadu4:

Please visit any psychiatric hospital close to you. Whatever the bill is, let me know.
Why shoul I visit a psychatry? Pls read the full story.
Re: Married Women In Love With Me by mmadu4: 12:03am On Jun 04, 2021
ObamaMessi:
Why shoul I visit a psychatry? Pls read the full story.

You need help. Just go. I'll foot the bill.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women In Love With Me by ObamaMessi: 12:05am On Jun 04, 2021
mmadu4:

You need help. Just go. I'll foot the bill.
Can i send you my acc no when am ready?
Re: Married Women In Love With Me by onomeabuja: 12:06am On Jun 04, 2021
ObamaMessi:
heheeeeeeeeeè ah ah ah ah seun see wetin all almost all ur sign don de dooooooooo....,
na people wife de reign these days on nairaland haba! grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women In Love With Me by FalseProphet1(m): 12:11am On Jun 04, 2021
I can see your grave, the date has already been fixed, keep threading on this path and it will become a reality.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Married Women In Love With Me by EndNigeriaNoow: 12:18am On Jun 04, 2021
tell those women to their face that u are not interested in married women. and they should stop seducing u. If u don't stop, their husband would kill u very soon

1 Like

Re: Married Women In Love With Me by XXXXTENTACION: 1:33am On Jun 04, 2021
Put it in ...
Re: Married Women In Love With Me by SportsHD: 2:03am On Jun 04, 2021
Don't die alive bro.
There are millions of unmarried pussy's around.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women In Love With Me by frozen70(f): 4:31am On Jun 04, 2021
ObamaMessi:

If you have got what they want give it to them
Re: Married Women In Love With Me by Made619(m): 4:55am On Jun 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see your grave, the date has already been fixed, keep threading on this path and it will become a reality.

This I have seen.
haha
Re: Married Women In Love With Me by Divoc19(f): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2021
Don't eat from them please.

Always let them know as soon as you see the signs that you're not interested in them or that you have a girlfriend (even if it's an imaginary one) please.

They can destroy your future!

ObamaMessi:
Re: Married Women In Love With Me by RaphtechSolar(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2021
NA YOUR OWN DESTINY BE THAT DEAL WITH IT grin
Re: Married Women In Love With Me by Fulanibandit: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2021
mmadu4:

Shege
Re: Married Women In Love With Me by Ihatemen(f): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2021
I hate men

1 Like

Re: Married Women In Love With Me by Fulanibandit: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2021
Walahi, just let them to rape you or you rape them like we Fulani bandits rape Southern women in bush and give them gonorrhea and staphylocookie to give their slave husband at home. We Fulanis have conquered Hausas and we will conquer Southern Nigeria too insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Married Women In Love With Me by mmadu4: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2021
Fulanibandit:
Shege

buru ubanka . aboki naama
Re: Married Women In Love With Me by Testy17: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2021
Run 4-40, they are ready to distroy you. Unmarried Ladies are in everywhere go out and pick your choice. May God guide you
Re: Married Women In Love With Me by Fulanibandit: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2021
mmadu4:

buru ubanka . aboki naama
kai bawan fulani zan ciyar da kwallon ka ga shanu na
Re: Married Women In Love With Me by mmadu4: 8:04am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men

we hate you more. Rapist fall on you

1 Like

Re: Married Women In Love With Me by Twelfthman: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2021
Lol... Married women?
You playing with fire boy.
Earthly and even heavenly forces will leave you to your problem

1 Like

Re: Married Women In Love With Me by ICTWeb: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2021
You don't want to get in-between a man and thier wife. Your photo will be in the internet among the numerous people. The reasons you need to be mean when you are with them. Don't smile or play again. They would gradually get the message.

1 Like

Re: Married Women In Love With Me by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2021
I would have advised you fucck the hell out of her pussy but I don't do married women and I advise you don't too no matter the pressure. Stop being a weak man. If that thing in between your legs is truly a dick, then take control of the situation. A woman shouldn't pressurize you to fucck her because you do the fuccking and not her.

1 Like

Re: Married Women In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2021
mmadu4:

we hate you more. Rapist fall on you
Don't give that olosho with high mileage pussy the attention she seeks. Just ignore her, her frustration will soon direct her to the right part which is taking sniper and letting everybody rest including her.
Re: Married Women In Love With Me by Zhunnurayn(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2021
mmadu4:

Re: Married Women In Love With Me by Wolf101: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
mmadu4:

Oga na you way type this nonsense need help. Do you expect him to sleep with a married woman,people dey NL o

Re: Married Women In Love With Me by SavageResponse(m): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Attention seeker
Re: Married Women In Love With Me by Average9jaman: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
What are you doing always hanging around alone with married women

ObamaMessi:
Re: Married Women In Love With Me by bigdammyj: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Bought A Brand New Car For Me (photo) / Advice To Single Women At 40 / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.