Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? (23434 Views)

How To Get Pregnant Fast With Irregular Period 2023 / Women With Irregular Period / "Regular Life With Irregular Scars" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by DreamyEyes: 2:26am On Jun 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
ahhh i see. so do you have the ecg so i can diagnose whats wrong with you ? i dont do guess work

Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by HEAVEN4444: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2021
DreamyEyes:
sir I was also banned by a spam bot twice on 2 of my accounts after I quoted you with my ECG and the post was immediately deleted.
I will quote you with the ECG separately
Oh sorry to hear about that.
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by HEAVEN4444: 6:38am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=DreamyEyes post=102420439][/quote] nice one just saw it now but i just woke up. i have savedit on my computer. give me till about 10 am i would get to it then. there is still sleep in my eyes grin
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by HEAVEN4444: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=DreamyEyes post=102420439][/quote] alright now what you posted is not very clear, but still from observing it i already see
1- left ventricular hypertrophy
2- bundle branch block in lead v1
and what this tells me is there is some blockage along the Left anterior descending artery

How old is this person ?
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by DreamyEyes: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
alright now what you posted is not very clear, but still from observing it i already see
and what this tells me is there is some blockage along the Left anterior descending artery

How old is this person ?
24 years old sir. I'm the person
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by iyimide(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
alright now what you posted is not very clear, but still from observing it i already see

How old is this person ?

I noticed this from his post.. some partial obstruction.. and u need a blood thinner.. this is why I suggested nitroglycerin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by HEAVEN4444: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2021
DreamyEyes:
24 years old sir. I'm the person
What symptoms are you getting ? chest discomfort and pain ?
what made you go get these tests. what were you feeling ?
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by DreamyEyes: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
What symptoms are you getting ? chest discomfort and pain ?
what made you go get these tests. what were you feeling ?
I was having recurrent chest pains. And when I got to the doctor he checked my bp, it was 150mmhg/90mmhg. And then he said I should do xray and ECG test. I did them, he said my heart looked normal from the Xray but there were abnormalities in the ECG. He suggested I go for echo test but I've not done it cuz I don't have the funds to do it.
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by HEAVEN4444: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
DreamyEyes:
I was having recurrent chest pains. And when I got to the doctor he checked my bp, it was 150mmhg/90mmhg. And then he said I should do xray and ECG test. I did them, he said my heart looked normal from the Xray but there were abnormalities in the ECG. He suggested I go for echo test but I've not done it cuz I don't have the funds to do it.
ahhh i see now i can see why your systolic and diastoic is that high because it is overcompensating as your heart is working harder to pump and this is what has caused the LVH most likely. well you will need to do an echo but you say you cant afford it so i am going to do some recommendations for you because you said you dont have the money. These are natural recommendations and you need to continue doing and i believe this will reverse your condition somewhat and then when you get money you can go do an echo but these are the stipuations you have to stick to

1----stay away from eating any meat and palm oil. if you will eat use only fish and not just any fish but fish that is dried and does not contain oil eg stock fish

2-stay away from alcohol

3-use natural blood thinner called Turmeric. go to shoprite and ask for turmeric. take a tiny pinch and put it under your tongue 3 times a day

4-look for fresh green vegetables ( not cooked ) and eat 3 times a day

5-drink lots of water

6-buy vitamin c supplements and use 3 times a day. if its those big ones cut it into pieces and use each piece 3 times a day. if its small 250mg ones you can take one of them 3 times a day and if its the 1000 mg you can cut it into 3 pieces

AND I BELIEVE THIS SHOULD KEEP YOU GOING TILL YOU CAN GO GET AN ECHO

1 Like

Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by GerogeI(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Newguy999:
I am a guy, currently 22 years of age. For some time in the past I usually have occasional chest pains which comes and goes within 10 minutes. I thought it was as a result of my sugar intake as I consume soft drinks a lot with little or no exercises so I decided to cut down on my soft drink to no avail because I always end up going back to it.

Fast forward to sometime last month, I traveled to Europe to get a medical degree and when I got here, I started living on junk foods, KFC and McDonald’s as I could not cook. The chest pain came back one night and I decided to complain to my dad. Immediately I complained to him, I became conscious of it and I started fussing over it.

I went to google and everything I saw about pains in the chest always leads to cardiac arrest, stroke and dying. I couldn’t stop thinking about it, I was always trying to check my heartbeat every chance I get. My dad said it was due to the junk foods so I stopped junk foods and soft drinks as my cholesterol could be high. I still couldn’t shake off the horrible feeling I got whenever I checked my heartbeat.

I started having panic attacks and difficulties with breathing and always feeling tired. I eventually went for check up and my heartbeat showed a beat of 68 bpm. I got checked by a cardiologist, neurologist and an orthopedic doctor and they all said my vitals looked normal, blood pressure normal, blood oxygen level normal, blood sugar normal except for the orthopedic doctor who told me I had to fix my slouching posture.

It’s been a week after the check up but my life isn’t back to normal. I can’t keep complaining to my parents because I gave them quite a scare with my first complaint and I know they have their own life to live but I’m just scared, I live alone in my apartment here and I’m new so no friends yet.

Anytime I check my heartbeat it still feels irregular,I can’t enjoy the foods I use to love, I get scared of doing strenuous exercises like jogging because I’ve heard stories of people who collapsed while jogging, i don’t enjoy my sleep anymore as I read that most people with cardiac problems die in their sleep.

For a week now, I have been going for evening walks to keep fit and exercise and I only eat once a day. I eat 2 apples every day and I swallow a capsule of omega 3 fatty oil daily. The only protein I consume now is salmon or mackerel fish because of their heart strengthening capabilities.

I can’t focus on my studies anymore but I can’t complain because I don’t want to bother my parents anymore but I’m scared. Some nights I wake up with panic attacks and every morning I feel happy for sleeping and waking up successfully. I hate how flawed the human design is. Sometimes I get distracted but as soon as I feel any slight discomfort in my chest, I check my heartbeat and it feels irregular. There’s occasional sharp pains in my head that goes almost immediately and sometimes I feel blood throbbing through my veins in different parts of my body. Tomorrow I’ll be going out to get an apple series 6 watch so I can monitor my vitals better.

Sorry for the long read, I just had to let all of this out.

Bro, your Blood Pressure is probably increasing due to all the worrying. So tell your parents what you are going through and quit the worrying and hiding. Nothing is wrong with you, you probably have low rate of metabolism, getting worsened by you sedentary lifestyle. So first keep a healthy mind about it, it is not something that will kill you. Its also not something you can solve with a pill.

2. Go and workout, those things will stop within 6 months. Do regular normal workout, not something heavy, but enough to sweat for real.
Like 1 hour of interweaving 5 mins jogging and walking

On weekends, do a long hike- 4 hours on foot. Find somewhere interesting to visit. At least you dey jand, so plenty interesting safe places. Working out does not have to be weight lifting.

For your future, and for the guy with trembling hands,, check if your Serotonin levels are on the high side of normal. People you who are often fearful are often time not fearful of events, but of their bodies reaction to events that put them in flight mode.

If you fall into those whom serotonin are forcing to be overly calm, trembling hands, you might want to stay off tryptophan rich foods- milk, eggs, poultry, fish, beans. Your can use stimulants to force a balance- caffein- Coffee, Chocolate without milk or sugar. They will increase your rate of metabolism too. But think I heard chocolates have tryptophan too, not sure.

Least I forget, have you had ulcer, or a lot of stomach discomfort. Stomach Acid bypassing your sphinx muscles to rise to your oesophagus, can give you those chest pain symptoms. Does it happen more when you are lying down or at night when sleeping. If so, you have ulcer. All the thing I said earlier apply. Your sphinx muscles might not be closing due to over weight. So loose weight, workout. Drink a lot of beetroot to cure your ulcer within two months. Google it, buy it, boil and drink the red water in small sips all through out the day. In fact use it to replace all your beverages. leave proton pump inhibitor pills, they can worsen ulcer. That's the only thing your Doctor will give you anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by Authoreety: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Newguy999:
I am a guy, currently 22 years of age. For some time in the past I usually have occasional chest pains which comes and goes within 10 minutes. I thought it was as a result of my sugar intake as I consume soft drinks a lot with little or no exercises so I decided to cut down on my soft drink to no avail because I always end up going back to it.

Fast forward to sometime last month, I traveled to Europe to get a medical degree and when I got here, I started living on junk foods, KFC and McDonald’s as I could not cook. The chest pain came back one night and I decided to complain to my dad. Immediately I complained to him, I became conscious of it and I started fussing over it.

I went to google and everything I saw about pains in the chest always leads to cardiac arrest, stroke and dying. I couldn’t stop thinking about it, I was always trying to check my heartbeat every chance I get. My dad said it was due to the junk foods so I stopped junk foods and soft drinks as my cholesterol could be high. I still couldn’t shake off the horrible feeling I got whenever I checked my heartbeat.

I started having panic attacks and difficulties with breathing and always feeling tired. I eventually went for check up and my heartbeat showed a beat of 68 bpm. I got checked by a cardiologist, neurologist and an orthopedic doctor and they all said my vitals looked normal, blood pressure normal, blood oxygen level normal, blood sugar normal except for the orthopedic doctor who told me I had to fix my slouching posture.

It’s been a week after the check up but my life isn’t back to normal. I can’t keep complaining to my parents because I gave them quite a scare with my first complaint and I know they have their own life to live but I’m just scared, I live alone in my apartment here and I’m new so no friends yet.

Anytime I check my heartbeat it still feels irregular,I can’t enjoy the foods I use to love, I get scared of doing strenuous exercises like jogging because I’ve heard stories of people who collapsed while jogging, i don’t enjoy my sleep anymore as I read that most people with cardiac problems die in their sleep.

For a week now, I have been going for evening walks to keep fit and exercise and I only eat once a day. I eat 2 apples every day and I swallow a capsule of omega 3 fatty oil daily. The only protein I consume now is salmon or mackerel fish because of their heart strengthening capabilities.

I can’t focus on my studies anymore but I can’t complain because I don’t want to bother my parents anymore but I’m scared. Some nights I wake up with panic attacks and every morning I feel happy for sleeping and waking up successfully. I hate how flawed the human design is. Sometimes I get distracted but as soon as I feel any slight discomfort in my chest, I check my heartbeat and it feels irregular. There’s occasional sharp pains in my head that goes almost immediately and sometimes I feel blood throbbing through my veins in different parts of my body. Tomorrow I’ll be going out to get an apple series 6 watch so I can monitor my vitals better.

Sorry for the long read, I just had to let all of this out.

Avoid spirits... Anything hot drink, just stay away from it and watch how it goes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by Newguy999: 12:02am On Aug 10, 2021
Maclink288:

I suffered a similar thing last year althoughI was experiencing insomnia which made me more scared, I'm just a year older than you(23 years). The symptoms have reduced drastically from my own end but I wish to be 100%. Please, when you eventually get healed kindly post the regime. Thanks
You should go for an electrocardiogram bro. To be certain. I hope you feel better now
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by Kinghillc: 2:54am On Aug 10, 2021
Effico5real:
same thing happened to me. Did all the test on heart and all but nothing came out. I was advised to do H-Pylori and Ulcer Test. They all came positive. I treated it and I'm feeling a lot better now.

What medication did you take?
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by Kinghillc: 3:05am On Aug 10, 2021
Gaddafih001:

Your liver can’t process the junk anymore and the chest pain and hard breathing is bad cholesterol trying to set in...
Sun carbs,eat more protein and vegetables..
Eat two times daily and fast for 24 hours every week.
God is all you need and faith is all you need to get God to work.
If you are interested, I can send you a link to a telegram group where we share experiences
and are told what to eat,best excercise and how to achieve autophagy through intermittent fasting.
You will be glad you did.
Get back to me if you are interested.

I’m interested in the group
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by Gaddafih001(m): 5:16am On Aug 10, 2021
Kinghillc:

I’m interested in the group
It’s a telegram group...
Chat me up on wazup on zero8zero3nine4six5one7nine....
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by Effico5real(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kinghillc:

What medication did you take?
I soaked unripe plantain inside water for 3 days. Cut the plantain with the peels together and soak it with good drinkable water. Drink in the morning on empty stomach before eating, then drink in the afternoon after eating, then finally in the night after eating. It would help heal the ulcer sore.
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by Kinghillc: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Gaddafih001:

It’s a telegram group...
Chat me up on wazup on zero8zero3nine4six5one7nine....

Done.
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by rottenPussy: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2021
Newguy999:
The iron deficiency test I did showed a little deficiency in my blood iron content. I have never done a test for anemia. I have taken some antibiotics in the past too and I just noticed yesterday that I have this constant ringing in my ear too.
Hi, have you found a solution to the constant ringing?

It frustrating my life. Mine started after taking series of antibiotics. Doctors have not been able to help
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by Soraco57(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Wow, very happy to see this group, we plenty having this chest tin, my own is that I have chest pain in the left region side of the heart and the upper left back, sometimes I have the feeling I want to collapse for day 3 mins after that I will be ok, I have done series of test, blood test, ecg, chest X-ray, PCv,esr, everything keeps coming normal, I no I contributed by doing google checks may be is contributing, I don’t know what’s really happening to me, I will need advice or response.
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by Maclink288: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Newguy999:
You should go for an electrocardiogram bro. To be certain. I hope you feel better now
Okay
Have you recovered? If yes, tell us your regime.
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by Gee64: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
It happens to me anytime I play bet9ja and I'm watching the match live particularly if they are beating the side I bet on to win!
Crypto Trade too could be hazardous to health oh particularly during the dip. At a time, my coin fell from $840 to $176.
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by kelemilo: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
I need that diagnosis brotherly. 08163257517. Whatsapp
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by kelemilo: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Levels1:

Please I will appreciate if i can discuss with you privately. My WhatsApp number 08030651947. Thanks
Mine is 08163257517 please
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by kelemilo: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
I'm interested
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by Newguy999: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
rottenPussy:
Hi, have you found a solution to the constant ringing?

It frustrating my life. Mine started after taking series of antibiotics. Doctors have not been able to help
I think your tinnitus was caused by Drugs, I’ve forgotten the word for it. Sadly there’s no cure for tinnitus. It can only be managed to a degree where it doesn’t make you depressed. We’re praying that there’s a cure sometime in the future. Stay safe bro. I think Ototoxicity is the word.
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by Newguy999: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Maclink288:

Okay
Have you recovered? If yes, tell us your regime.
apparently half of my symptoms were mentally induced as a result of fear. I’ll do a deeper analysis though but presently all previous symptoms have disappeared.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by Maclink288: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Newguy999:
apparently half of my symptoms were mentally induced as a result of fear. I’ll do a deeper analysis though but presently all previous symptoms have disappeared.
Okay.
So the symptoms went on it's own?
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by rottenPussy: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2022
Newguy999:
I think your tinnitus was caused by Drugs, I’ve forgotten the word for it. Sadly there’s no cure for tinnitus. It can only be managed to a degree where it doesn’t make you depressed. We’re praying that there’s a cure sometime in the future. Stay safe bro. I think Ototoxicity is the word.
How is your health now man? Glad to read a response from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soot Increasing Infertility In Men In Rivers State - Dr. Dienye Briggs / Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors / 9-Year-Old Girl Falls From 3-Storey Building In Rivers, Survives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.